Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100786 times)

Simple Simon

Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #450 on: September 25, 2014, 10:36:44 AM »
Actually there is a set of "normal" behavioral parameters that a person will exhibit after such an event. Obviously they will fall within a certain range depending on the event and person. I personally have never seen someone who has lost a child and I have on a few occasions not show any type of grief or emotion let alone welcome a news reporter into their home to happily talk about their child as if nothing has happened.

Does that mean it cant happen or has never happened?

Some people do cartwheels when they get arrested for murder (Amanda Knox)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: September 25, 2014, 10:41:18 AM »
Does that mean it cant happen or has never happened?

Some people do cartwheels when they get arrested for murder (Amanda Knox)

I never say never but 3 times in a row in Sandy Hook.  ??? and this is the only time I ever recall seeing these types of emotions from a parent. Just sayin.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: September 25, 2014, 10:42:48 AM »
You may be right...But without open caskets, you are just going by what you are being told.

And you would prefer open caskets for little children's, which has been shot to pieces? Let me point out the facts of the matter: Adam Lanza shot 20 children, and then himself when police arrive. There is tons of evidence that he did it. There is also bunch of lies by foil hat idiots regarding some idiotic conspiracy, but there isn't any evidence what so ever, and there never will be. That's why those fairytales which foil hat idiots spread are just lies. If their tales would have even a little splinter of truth, there would be some evidence to prove it. You can present any kind of claims, but if you can't prove anything, it is just crap.

Simple Simon

« Reply #453 on: September 25, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »
I never say never but 3 times in a row in Sandy Hook.  ???

Unfortunately when you try and give your opinion on what you believe really happened you will either start a story that will implode on itself within a few lines or say "I dont know what happened but the official story is dodgy"

Which one are you going for?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #454 on: September 25, 2014, 10:44:19 AM »
There were so many flaws with this case. So many.

Ok. And next, just prove it. Don't just talk about it, show the evidence which prove there is?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: September 25, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »
there is no such thing as "normal behaviour" after a traumatic event.

Show me how you explain it to this bunch of the foil hat idiots, who are drooling on their shoes trying to comprehend these fucking alphabets..

Simple Simon

« Reply #456 on: September 25, 2014, 10:52:47 AM »
Show me how you explain it to this bunch of the foil hat idiots, who are drooling on their shoes trying to comprehend these fucking alphabets..

Conspiracy theorists are all the same, they think they are cleverer than everyone else and they are "onto something", it always unravels when you get them responding and trying to provide evidence to back their ludicrous claims.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: September 25, 2014, 10:53:04 AM »
Unfortunately when you try and give your opinion on what you believe really happened you will either start a story that will implode on itself within a few lines or say "I dont know what happened but the official story is dodgy"

Which one are you going for?

Why only two choices? Like I said I'm not into conspiracies, but when someone try's to disprove another person who believes there is one the first question that is asked is "so what do you think happened?". What I am saying is I am shocked at how the parents acted in less than 24 hours after their child had been slaughtered. One talked about gun control, the other two talked about how their daughter wanted world peace and the other looked like a freakin weirdo as he laughed it up and tried to cry just as he was about to get the cue to talk. I don't recall either of the first two saying anything about how they were going to miss their child or how tragic it was to lose them at such a young age and so forth.

I've seen people lose a child. Two of them were due to accidents and let me tell you they were inconsolable. Made me want to puke at how they looked. Actually the second one was due to a congenital defect  but she died suddenly. These people couldn't stop crying for days. I don't know bro maybe it's all normal but me personally I'd want to die and would or could never talk to the media so quickly and not lose it.

Simple Simon

« Reply #458 on: September 25, 2014, 10:55:19 AM »
Why only two choices? Like I said I'm not into conspiracies, but when someone try's to disprove another person who believes there is one the first question that is asked is "so what do you think happened?". What I am saying is I am shocked at how the parents acted in less than 24 hours after their child had been slaughtered. One talked about gun control, the other two talked about how their daughter wanted world peace and the other looked like a freakin weirdo as he laughed it up and tried to cry just as he was about to get the cue to talk. I don't recall either of the fist two saying anything about how they were going to miss their child or how tragic it was to lose them at such a young age and so forth.

I've seen people lose a child. Two of them were due to accidents and let me tell you they were inconsolable. Made me want to puke at how they looked. Actually the second one was due to a congenital defect  but she died suddenly. These people couldn't stop crying for days. I don't know bro maybe it's all normal but me personally I'd want to die and would or could never talk to the media so quickly and not lose it.

Sorry I missed the third option which was to repeat what you had written earlier in greater detail.

We are still none the wiser as to why you believe the whole thing was set up with actors as opposed to real children being shot.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #459 on: September 25, 2014, 10:57:55 AM »
there is no such thing as "normal behaviour" after a traumatic event.

Simon, you're right and you're wrong.

There are MANY overlapping behaviors and emotions that are elicited after a traumatic event. For example, a common reaction to a traumatic event is "avoidance." This is why so many war veterans never get help, because they think by avoiding it, the trauma will go away. Similarly, we see avoidant behavior in many children who are sexually abused, which is why over 85% of people never disclose that they were abused as children. Shame and guilt are very common emotions among children who are sexually abused. Dissociation is another common experience. People often dissociate during the time of the traumatic event, in order to "separate" themselves from the event. Dissociation then often becomes a technique in which people use to avoid confronting their trauma. Dissociation is very common.

You are right in the sense that traumatic experiences may elicit all different types of behaviors. Some people are minimally affected and some are greatly affected. Sometimes a traumatic event will inspire someone to write a book about their experience of give lectures, etc. This is obviously the total opposite of avoidance. Some people show remarkable courage in the face of trauma and do not display the typical emotions and behaviors associated with trauma. There are many reasons why trauma may affect someone differently. For example, a child who has a great social support (parents and peers and teachers) is less likely to experience severe symptoms, as opposed to a child who has does not have a social support system.
X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #460 on: September 25, 2014, 10:59:27 AM »
Why only two choices? Like I said I'm not into conspiracies, but when someone try's to disprove another person who believes there is one the first question that is asked is "so what do you think happened?". What I am saying is I am shocked at how the parents acted in less than 24 hours after their child had been slaughtered. One talked about gun control, the other two talked about how their daughter wanted world peace and the other looked like a freakin weirdo as he laughed it up and tried to cry just as he was about to get the cue to talk. I don't recall either of the first two saying anything about how they were going to miss their child or how tragic it was to lose them at such a young age and so forth.

Well, if you are able to think about it, it is completely different thing to lose a child, and lose a child while completely stupid and emotionless bunch of reporters are pushing their microphones and cameras up to your ass..

Simple Simon

« Reply #461 on: September 25, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
Simon, you're right and you're wrong.

There are MANY overlapping behaviors and emotions that are elicited after a traumatic event. For example, a common reaction to a traumatic event is "avoidance." This is why so many war veterans never get help, because they think by avoiding it, the trauma will go away. Similarly, we see avoidant behavior in many children who are sexually abused, which is why over 85% of people never disclose that they were abused as children. Shame and guilt are very common emotions among children who are sexually abused. Dissociation is another common experience. People often dissociate during the time of the traumatic event, in order to "separate" themselves from the event. Dissociation then often becomes a technique in which people use to avoid confronting their trauma. Dissociation is very common.

You are right in the sense that traumatic experiences may elicit all different types of behaviors. Some people are minimally affected and some are greatly affected. Sometimes a traumatic event will inspire someone to write a book about their experience of give lectures, etc. This is obviously the total opposite of avoidance. Some people show remarkable courage in the face of trauma and do not display the typical emotions and behaviors associated with trauma. There are many reasons why trauma may affect someone differently. For example, a child who has a great social support (parents and peers and teachers) is less likely to experience severe symptoms, as opposed to a child who has does not have a social support system.
Everyone is an individual and we all respond differently.
There is no reason to suspect the people who lost children at Sandy Hook were acting abnormally.

Simple Simon

« Reply #462 on: September 25, 2014, 11:01:47 AM »
Example, I have had people close to me die and not been all that bothered, I have also had dogs die and been devastated

Is that normal behaviour?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #463 on: September 25, 2014, 11:01:54 AM »
Everyone is an individual and we all respond differently.
There is no reason to suspect the people who lost children at Sandy Hook were acting abnormally.

I am not referring to specifically Sandy Hook. I do believe Sandy Hook happened.

I am speaking in more general terms. What I am saying is that although we are individuals, there are MANY common reactions among people who experience traumatic events. Many war veterans experience very similar symptoms. So, while we do respond individually, cluster analyses do show very specific emotions and behaviors elicited by people who experience traumatic events.

Of course there are EXCEPTIONS to every rule. However, as I stated, there are very common reactions to a traumatic event. It doesn't mean EVERYONE will display these symptoms, but the vast majority do.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #464 on: September 25, 2014, 11:04:33 AM »
I am not referring to specifically Sandy Hook.

What I am saying is that although we are individuals, there are MANY common reactions among people who experience traumatic events. Many war veterans experience very similar symptoms. So, while we do respond individually, cluster analyses do show very specific emotions and behaviors elicited by people who experience traumatic events.
Some people who get upset start crying and bawling uncontrollably some just go quiet.

I agree with your analysis that on the whole people who get upset show similar symptoms (crying) but it isnt universal and you cant make assumptions based on what you see.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #465 on: September 25, 2014, 11:07:23 AM »

Wouldnt surprise me in the least if the news channels used actors to spin a story piggybacked off a real tragedy.

Similar things have happened before... parents wpuldnt talk to the news, so they simply found some people to act like they were involved and gave them a script.

Doesnt mean the official stoy is BS, just that pathetic parasites used a real tragedy to try and further their own ideals/agendad.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #466 on: September 25, 2014, 11:09:12 AM »
Some people who get upset start crying and bawling uncontrollably some just go quiet.

I agree with your analysis that on the whole people who get upset show similar symptoms (crying) but it isnt universal and you cant make assumptions based on what you see.

Dude, I agree with you! I do believe Sandy Hook happened. I don't believe it is right to say that because these people did not show symptoms X, Y or Z, then it's a conspiracy. It would be ridiculous to think that. In fact, its downright stupid and I am not making any assumptions based on their parents reactions.

However, I stand by my stance in that the literature shows an overlapping symptoms across people who experience traumatic events (avoidance, hypervigilance, and hyperarousal). Its very clearly stated in the literature. This does not mean that there won't be those people who respond drastically different. That is quite obvious.

Anyway, I have learned to avoid debating conspiracy theorists. They are only going to believe what they want to believe.

ps - I just had a killer arm work out  :) :)
X

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #467 on: September 25, 2014, 11:09:34 AM »
The "classmate" of Lanza's seems odd. Notice she never even knew the guy, yet describes him as "distant" and a little "off". She says, oh yes, there were signs he was a genius, but she took no classes with him nor had any personal anecdote to share about it. Again, she just says something about he "seemed above" everyone else.

I just don't get any sense of sincerity from her. She does not seem like a nervous student expressing her (apparently, lack of) knowledge. Seems like she had talking points. He was a loner. He was quiet, etc.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: September 25, 2014, 11:12:15 AM »
I never thought Sandy Hook was a hoax however after watching videos from the event the behaviors displayed by those interviewed was bizarre; compare the responses to the those that took place at Columbine, somethings off.
Something about the interviews remind me of  Susan Smiths interview.

I normally think these conspiracy loons are far out there but in this case they look less crazy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #469 on: September 25, 2014, 11:16:51 AM »
The "classmate" of Lanza's seems odd. Notice she never even knew the guy, yet describes him as "distant" and a little "off". She says, oh yes, there were signs he was a genius, but she took no classes with him nor had any personal anecdote to share about it. Again, she just says something about he "seemed above" everyone else.

I just don't get any sense of sincerity from her. She does not seem like a nervous student expressing her (apparently, lack of) knowledge. Seems like she had talking points. He was a loner. He was quiet, etc.

Its exactly the same when any guy in the area you live kills someone, everyone seems to start saying "I knew there was something odd about him"

Its what people do.

Simple Simon

« Reply #470 on: September 25, 2014, 11:18:14 AM »
Dude, I agree with you! I do believe Sandy Hook happened. I don't believe it is right to say that because these people did not show symptoms X, Y or Z, then it's a conspiracy. It would be ridiculous to think that. In fact, its downright stupid and I am not making any assumptions based on their parents reactions.

However, I stand by my stance in that the literature shows an overlapping symptoms across people who experience traumatic events (avoidance, hypervigilance, and hyperarousal). Its very clearly stated in the literature. This does not mean that there won't be those people who respond drastically different. That is quite obvious.

Anyway, I have learned to avoid debating conspiracy theorists. They are only going to believe what they want to believe.

ps - I just had a killer arm work out  :) :)

Biceps and triceps?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #471 on: September 25, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »
Biceps and triceps?

And forearms!

Biceps:
Preacher curls
Barbell curls
Hammer Curls
Rope curls

Triceps:
Rope pressdowns.
Skull crushers
Close grip bench press
Understand pressdowns

Forearms:
Wrist curls

:) :)
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #472 on: September 25, 2014, 11:24:23 AM »
Its exactly the same when any guy in the area you live kills someone, everyone seems to start saying "I knew there was something odd about him"

Its what people do.
AND WHAT PICTURE DO THEY ALWAYS POST ,ONE OF THE SHOOTER/KILLER WITH EYES BUGGING OUT OF THERE HEAD . OR SHAVED HEAD CRAZED LOOK..

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: September 25, 2014, 11:31:33 AM »
AND WHAT PICTURE DO THEY ALWAYS POST ,ONE OF THE SHOOTER/KILLER WITH EYES BUGGING OUT OF THERE HEAD . OR SHAVED HEAD CRAZED LOOK..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #474 on: September 25, 2014, 11:47:12 AM »

Fast forward to just before 8:30 and see the "dad" who lost a kid laugh before he thinks the camera starts rolling and then gets ready to start play acting his sorrow. Amazing! Please anyone explain this shit!!!
There are many more gems in this video. This is a total fraud committed to pass gun laws. The perpetrators need to hang!

So what is the truth about Sandy Hook?