Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100172 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #475 on: September 25, 2014, 12:01:06 PM »

CHRIST...SHADE THAT BRIGHT WHITE AND THEY WOULD SAY SANDY HOOK HAS SPOTTED A UFO AND AN ALIEN EATING AT THE LOCAL
DINER..LOOKS LIKE HE GOT OFF THE SET OF CLOSE ENCOUNTERS..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #476 on: September 25, 2014, 12:31:07 PM »
Wiggs is proof that weed fucks

Your head up
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: September 25, 2014, 05:34:09 PM »
Sorry I missed the third option which was to repeat what you had written earlier in greater detail.

We are still none the wiser as to why you believe the whole thing was set up with actors as opposed to real children being shot.

Where did I say any of what you claimed I said? I never said I thought it was a set with actors you just did. I said, well reread my post since I wouldn't want to repeat it a third time.  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: September 25, 2014, 05:39:52 PM »
Some people who get upset start crying and bawling uncontrollably some just go quiet.

I agree with your analysis that on the whole people who get upset show similar symptoms (crying) but it isnt universal and you cant make assumptions based on what you see.

None of these people "went quiet". They were talking a ton and just fine. Hey maybe Adam was the last normal guy left and all the rest were taken over by pods and emotionless duplicates replaced them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #479 on: September 25, 2014, 05:42:24 PM »
Journalist Foley sister  and brother   

Alex Isreal  , Adam Lansa's Classmate , Sandy Hook shooter   

Same  Female  ??? ???

Way way hotter than DLB though

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #480 on: September 25, 2014, 05:46:28 PM »
And you would prefer open caskets for little children's, which has been shot to pieces? Let me point out the facts of the matter: Adam Lanza shot 20 children, and then himself when police arrive. There is tons of evidence that he did it. There is also bunch of lies by foil hat idiots regarding some idiotic conspiracy, but there isn't any evidence what so ever, and there never will be. That's why those fairytales which foil hat idiots spread are just lies. If their tales would have even a little splinter of truth, there would be some evidence to prove it. You can present any kind of claims, but if you can't prove anything, it is just crap.

I don't disagree with what your saying. And as far as open caskets for children, I don't care either way. I believe that death at any age is equal. I've been to a few funerals where there was open caskets and i'll tell ya, every single one of them looked like some sort of Alien wax type human inside.  So an open casket of a kid wouldn't matter either way really because the kid wouldn't look real either.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: September 26, 2014, 02:55:52 AM »
I don't disagree with what your saying. And as far as open caskets for children, I don't care either way. I believe that death at any age is equal. I've been to a few funerals where there was open caskets and i'll tell ya, every single one of them looked like some sort of Alien wax type human inside.  So an open casket of a kid wouldn't matter either way really because the kid wouldn't look real either.

And now, let see how your logic works: First you say about the closed caskets "But without open caskets, you are just going by what you are being told". Then you say about the open casket, "every single one of them looked like some sort of Alien wax type human inside" ? Please tell me what exactly would be the point, where you will believe that there is a real dead person in the casket? How it need to be proved, that in those caskets in sandy hook were real dead children, killed by Adam Lanza?

For foil hat morons, everything is a lie, so they can't believe anything. They deny the truth without any thinking or hesitation, and create ridiculous delusional fantasies to replace it with. Facts have always evidence to prove them. Foil hat morons doesn't have any evidence at all, no matter which conspiracy we talk about. That I find funny, because only the stupidest morons of them all could believe those fantasies without even asking for some kind of evidence.

Simple Simon

« Reply #482 on: September 26, 2014, 03:42:28 AM »
And now, let see how your logic works: First you say about the closed caskets "But without open caskets, you are just going by what you are being told". Then you say about the open casket, "every single one of them looked like some sort of Alien wax type human inside" ? Please tell me what exactly would be the point, where you will believe that there is a real dead person in the casket? How it need to be proved, that in those caskets in sandy hook were real dead children, killed by Adam Lanza?

For foil hat morons, everything is a lie, so they can't believe anything. They deny the truth without any thinking or hesitation, and create ridiculous delusional fantasies to replace it with. Facts have always evidence to prove them. Foil hat morons doesn't have any evidence at all, no matter which conspiracy we talk about. That I find funny, because only the stupidest morons of them all could believe those fantasies without even asking for some kind of evidence.

"Theres something wrong with the official story of Sandy Hook"
In what respect?
Well, it just doesnt look right
Why not
because it doesnt, people dont behave like that
how do you know thats not how a certain individual behaves

,,,,,,fuck of sheeple.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #483 on: September 26, 2014, 09:53:34 AM »
In what respect?
Why not

,,,,,,fuck of sheeple.

Also off sheeple piss aim poor is his 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: September 26, 2014, 11:29:14 AM »
Laugh all you want I'm on to something.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #485 on: September 27, 2014, 07:32:11 AM »
In what respect?
Why not

,,,,,,fuck of sheeple.

And why it doesn't look right? BECAUSE THOSE FOIL HAT MORONS ARE SCREAMING IN YOUR EAR THAT IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT. This is the point which you are unable to comprehend. Everything look just as normal as it should be in the chaotic situation like it was, until some fucking foil hat moron tell you, that it doesn't look right, and that you should think with your own brains (with the IQ of ~64 points).  And that you do, because it flatters you that there is someone who really think that you have a brains  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: September 27, 2014, 09:27:36 AM »
Lol because Disgusted questions some of the details of an elementary shooting he's a loon. .... History has documented that the government shouldn't be trusted and that those in power will go to whatever lengths necessary to push their agenda for the greater good (JFK, J. Edgar Hoover, Weapons of mass destruction,  the US governments current battle with yahoo to release classified documents, etc...).

Everything is as it seems,  don't question anything.  Sadly the very spirit of America was founded on questioning the establishment, however if an event like the Boston Tea party were to occur today the media and general public would crucify these "terrorists". Who are the lambs being led to the slaughter?

Simple Simon

« Reply #487 on: September 27, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »
Lol because Disgusted questions some of the details of an elementary shooting he's a loon. .... History has documented that the government shouldn't be trusted and that those in power will go to whatever lengths necessary to push their agenda for the greater good (JFK, J. Edgar Hoover, Weapons of mass destruction,  the US governments current battle with yahoo to release classified documents, etc...).

Everything is as it seems,  don't question anything.  Sadly the very spirit of America was founded on questioning the establishment, however if an event like the Boston Tea party were to occur today the media and general public would crucify these "terrorists". Who are the lambs being led to the slaughter?

Hiroshima
Fuck that, it doesnt look right to me, bombs dont do that much damage, and where are all the bodies, 80,000 people just dont disappear.
The Japs staged it all and moved everyone out to the country and then knocked all the houses down with a wrecking ball, it was all done to try and get people on their side against the USA.

Twats.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: September 27, 2014, 09:47:03 AM »
Hiroshima
Fuck that, it doesnt look right to me, bombs dont do that much damage, and where are all the bodies, 80,000 people just dont disappear.
The Japs staged it all and moved everyone out to the country and then knocked all the houses down with a wrecking ball, it was all done to try and get people on their side against the USA.

Twats.

Great example! Because that's the point being made! You're a master of debating, I concede defeat.  Sandy Hook was definitely the work of one emaciated 120 pound social recluse,  who was an expert marksman,  probably from honing his skills via countless hours of Call of Duty online. Thank God he couldn't physically reload his weapons faster or else there'd been real devastation.

Hahahahahaha Hiroshima,  you could at least used the Holocaust.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: September 27, 2014, 10:43:53 AM »

Simple Simon

Simple Simon

« Reply #491 on: September 27, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
Great example! Because that's the point being made! You're a master of debating, I concede defeat.  Sandy Hook was definitely the work of one emaciated 120 pound social recluse,  who was an expert marksman,  probably from honing his skills via countless hours of Call of Duty online. Thank God he couldn't physically reload his weapons faster or else there'd been real devastation.

So its more likely that the government staged the whole thing and had actors play grieving relatives and had fake funerals rather than some emaciated kid shooting some kids.

Gotcha.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: September 27, 2014, 11:01:25 AM »

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to see this, but same less then five minutes?  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #493 on: September 27, 2014, 11:01:52 AM »
I knew it wouldn't take long for you to see t his.  ;D
;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #494 on: September 27, 2014, 11:02:36 AM »

You don't have to be a marksmen when youre standing a matter of inches away from your target.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: September 27, 2014, 11:03:37 AM »
;D

What's your take on the video seriously although you may not have watched it? I honestly have no clue what is going on there.

Simple Simon

« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
What's your take on the video seriously although you may not have watched it? I honestly have no clue what is going on there.

Seriously, watch the video again and pick out someone else to follow around, almost all of them are wandering around aimlessly.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2014, 11:16:09 AM »
Seriously, watch the video again and pick out someone else to follow around, almost all of them are wandering around aimlessly.

Already did and that's exactly what I noticed too.  ??? Just to add, it reminded me of the scene in "Twins" when Arnold and Danny just got their new duds and where walking and the same people in the back ground kept walking by over and over.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2014, 11:18:46 AM »
So its more likely that the government staged the whole thing and had actors play grieving relatives and had fake funerals rather than some emaciated kid shooting some kids.

Gotcha.

I'm sorry bro, I understand where youre coming from; I didn't mean it was staged with actors I meant there were a lot of loose ends for a national disaster.  If the Columbine disaster was the standard for investigations Sandy Hooks didn't live up to to the precedent set.

Idk know what the video Disgusted posted  meant to prove; people were corralled waiting to find out information about a shooting, that behavior wasn't unusual what we're the supposed to be doing?

SF1900 you're 100% correct; at point blank range they were fish in a barrel.
My argument wasn't that it was inconceivable,  just statistically it'd be an anomaly for one untrained shooter to be that accurate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2014, 11:21:50 AM »
Already did and that's exactly what I noticed too.  ???

these videos are designed to find the less intelligent people in society who live sheltered shallow meaningless lives.
The people who pick up on these vids and run with them and post them without comment (no offence) genuinely believe they have picked up on something only highly intelligent people will pick up on.

When in reality its exactly the opposite.

"Really, child actors in something as complicated as this, kids cant keep secrets"
"Oh, did you see the Manchurian Candiate?"
"They brainwash them all and then they totally forget everything after."

Believe me, I have heard it all.