Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100740 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #525 on: September 28, 2014, 11:11:44 AM »
Just read this and tell me how fucking dumb these doubters are.

Well, you ask for it: Take the boot of from your left foot, squat down on top of it, and shit until it is full of crap. I promise you that this boot full of crap has higher IQ than those morons will ever have. I can't find better way to describe that overwhelming stupidity of these people. It isn't just shocking, it is more like sickening. These morons do more harm than terrorists ever could, because they are rotting the backbone of the human civilization. 

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2014, 05:02:23 PM »
But consider the MOUNTAINS of actual evidence you must ignore/dismiss in order to focus on those questionably relevant "discrepancies."

How can people be so sure it was a conspiracy and be under the impression this was a false flag lol? I understand there are shady groups within government that do things like this but cmon that is a stretch. And on the other hand how can people also take what the media is feeding them at face value and believe everything they're told?

Two distant extremes and both tin foil hats and the true believers in government are beyond stupid.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
How can people be so sure it was a conspiracy and be under the impression this was a false flag lol? I understand there are shady groups within government that do things like this but cmon that is a stretch. And on the other hand how can people also take what the media is feeding them at face value and believe everything they're told?

Two distant extremes and both tin foil hats and the true believers in government are beyond stupid.

Thus, the middle ground. What is feasible and what is not feasible? The belief that this is all orchestrated by the government is laughable. It happened, plain and simple. However, other conspiracy theorists may be true.
X

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2014, 05:11:24 PM »
Thus, the middle ground. What is feasible and what is not feasible? The belief that this is all orchestrated by the government is laughable. It happened, plain and simple. However, other conspiracy theorists may be true.

Absolutely.

I've always wondered if the true believers think that government 'wouldn't or 'couldn't do something like this if they wanted to. To think that would be extremely naive.

Also the tin foil hatters thinking that EVERYTHING is an inside job even before the facts are researched LOL.

There are people who still believe the JFK assnsn was actually done by a crazed Lee Oswald acting on his own  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #529 on: September 28, 2014, 05:15:16 PM »
Absolutely.

I've always wondered if the true believers think that government 'wouldn't or 'couldn't do something like this if they wanted to. To think that would be extremely naive.

Also the tin foil hatters thinking that EVERYTHING is an inside job even before the facts are researched LOL.

There are people who still believe the JFK assnsn was actually done by a crazed Lee Oswald acting on his own  :D

The government could pretty much do anything they wanted. If they wanted to orchestrate Sandy Hook, could have they? Of course. But would they? Id side with caution and say no. As stated, does that mean that there are no conspiracy theories out there? Of course not. I am sure the government knows many conspiracy theories that the average citizen will never know.
X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #530 on: September 28, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »

And maybe cows can fly. However, I haven't seen a flying cow, or a conspiracy theorists who have any evidence to his claims. How the hell this is possible, regarding the great number of the theories and theorists? Because their theories are always based on lying. There isn't any miracle, idiots can't debug conspiracies, so instead they make them by lying, using sickest imagination there is. They are incompetent, dumb as fuck little people, who have no life what so ever, nothing to do, no future, so they use their time to spread the most idiotic rumors which humankind has ever seen. Here you have it in the nutshell  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #531 on: September 28, 2014, 07:45:57 PM »
Absolutely.

There is lot of different threads about it, but in brief: There is only one man, which has been proved to be a shooter, and it is Oswald, plain and simple. In any study, in any report etc. which has been made by real experts, there has not been even single real on concrete evidence about anything else, but guilty of Oswald. Here you have good summing-up about he evidence:

Simple Simon

« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2014, 10:24:34 PM »
The government could pretty much do anything they wanted. If they wanted to orchestrate Sandy Hook, could have they? Of course. But would they? Id side with caution and say no. As stated, does that mean that there are no conspiracy theories out there? Of course not. I am sure the government knows many conspiracy theories that the average citizen will never know.

You are aware the government is made up of average citizens.
They are not some kind of super humans you know.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #533 on: September 28, 2014, 10:35:23 PM »
You are aware the government is made up of average citizens.
They are not some kind of super humans you know.

Youre being literal. I meant "average" in terms of nonpoliticians who are not privy to certain information related to government affairs.

I actually believed they were superhuman who were part human part reptilian   ::)
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: September 29, 2014, 12:34:08 AM »

Totally agree. Anyone who truly believes our government is competent enough to pull off such sophisticated and complex shenaniganism is a complete fucking idiot.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: September 29, 2014, 12:46:06 AM »
There is lot of different threads about it, but in brief: There is only one man, which has been proved to be a shooter, and it is Oswald, plain and simple. In any study, in any report etc. which has been made by real experts, there has not been even single real on concrete evidence about anything else, but guilty of Oswald. Here you have good summing-up about he evidence:

Your evidence is interfering with more interesting possibilities, though. Society is peppered with sad, uninteresting lives that require interesting fantasies to get them through the day. Facts are simply an obstacle. So stop already with your evidence.

:D

Simple Simon

« Reply #536 on: September 29, 2014, 12:56:20 AM »
Youre being literal. I meant "average" in terms of nonpoliticians who are not privy to certain information related to government affairs.

I actually believed they were superhuman who were part human part reptilian   ::)
Im being sensical, these politicians are just like you and me, they eat food, take shits, talk to friends.
Do you think they are told all these earth shattering secrets and trusted not to tell anyone.

Sure they get privy information but they are certainly not all 'in on' school shootings and such like.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #537 on: September 29, 2014, 01:58:15 AM »
Of course people were murdered.  No intelligent person denies that.  Anyone claiming otherwise is either nuts or trying to spread disinfo to discredit the intelligent dissenters.

Sorry if that is to hard for some of you to understand.

Simple Simon

« Reply #538 on: September 29, 2014, 04:02:10 AM »
Of course people were murdered.  No intelligent person denies that.  Anyone claiming otherwise is either nuts or trying to spread disinfo to discredit the intelligent dissenters.
Sorry if that is to hard for some of you to understand.
oxymoron

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: October 01, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »
Totally agree. Anyone who truly believes our government is competent enough to pull off such sophisticated and complex shenaniganism is a complete fucking idiot.

::) lol really? You underestimate violent sophisticated psychopaths in government and military. There are some pretty cunning people out there bud. There are people out there who would go that far believe it or not. But I am happy there are people out there like you who still believe.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: October 01, 2014, 02:15:02 PM »

Thats the beauty of it, no matter how sloppily the assassination was pulled off, nobody will ever prove it. Thats how cia can get away with such crazy things lol.

Wasn't there an ex cia guy who recently disproved that Oswald was in fact the shooter? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: October 01, 2014, 02:21:10 PM »
::) lol really? You underestimate violent sophisticated psychopaths in government and military. There are some pretty cunning people out there bud. There are people out there who would go that far believe it or not. But I am happy there are people out there like you who still believe.

???

You obviously misunderstood.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: October 01, 2014, 02:27:02 PM »
???

You obviously misunderstood.

whoops gotcha , my bad  :D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #543 on: October 01, 2014, 06:14:16 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #544 on: October 02, 2014, 02:03:29 AM »
Thats the beauty of it, no matter how sloppily the assassination was pulled off, nobody will ever prove it. Thats how cia can get away with such crazy things lol.

Wasn't there an ex cia guy who recently disproved that Oswald was in fact the shooter? 

Let me repeat: There is not, there hasn't been and there likely never will be even a single evidence that there was another shooter than Oswald.

This has been proved all over again, while years go by. Everything regarding conspiracy, cia, fbi etc. is just complete bullshit. Just think why you do not believe it was only Oswald? Why it can't be single gunman? Because of the false information what you have read from the internet and newspapers. Like Bugliosi say, there were 53 concrete evidence pointing that Oswald was the shooter, and not even one single evidence pointing to any other direction. How this is possible? THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER DIRECTION. By any other way it is impossible. I quote: "Three people can keep the secret only if two of them are dead". This is the fact.

And if you wonder who the fuck this Bugliosi is, he is one of the best prosecutors in the history of USA. He has spend 20 years studying the Kennedy shooting by reading all the reports, looking all the evidence, all the previous studies etc. etc. so he knows what he is talking about. In that material which he saw during those 20 years, there wasn't anything what would link any other party than Oswald in the shooting by the evidence. Instead of that, he found lot of foil hat claims from that era and later years. In his book he butcher all these theories to the bone, and show how ridiculous they are.

Simple Simon

« Reply #545 on: October 02, 2014, 03:44:02 AM »

Dont know, was there?

You claim conspiracy and seem to indicate that there is clear proof yet you have not even looked up the source of said proof before passing it off here.

Repeaters, thats pretty much the same story all across whacko land.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #546 on: October 02, 2014, 09:32:33 AM »
Let me repeat: There is not, there hasn't been and there likely never will be even a single evidence that there was another shooter than Oswald.

This has been proved all over again, while years go by. Everything regarding conspiracy, cia, fbi etc. is just complete bullshit. Just think why you do not believe it was only Oswald? Why it can't be single gunman? Because of the false information what you have read from the internet and newspapers. Like Bugliosi say, there were 53 concrete evidence pointing that Oswald was the shooter, and not even one single evidence pointing to any other direction. How this is possible? THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER DIRECTION. By any other way it is impossible. I quote: "Three people can keep the secret only if two of them are dead". This is the fact.

And if you wonder who the fuck this Bugliosi is, he is one of the best prosecutors in the history of USA. He has spend 20 years studying the Kennedy shooting by reading all the reports, looking all the evidence, all the previous studies etc. etc. so he knows what he is talking about. In that material which he saw during those 20 years, there wasn't anything what would link any other party than Oswald in the shooting by the evidence. Instead of that, he found lot of foil hat claims from that era and later years. In his book he butcher all these theories to the bone, and show how ridiculous they are.
VINCENT BUGLIOSI...WAS ON THE MANSON CASE...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #547 on: October 02, 2014, 09:36:19 AM »

It is well known that Castro was behind the execution.  hence why the embargo still exists today and the numerous attempts by the CIA to kill him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #548 on: October 02, 2014, 09:55:04 AM »
It is well known that Castro was behind the execution.  hence why the embargo still exists today and the numerous attempts by the CIA to kill him.
Evidence or fuck off back to la la land.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom