Author Topic: Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away  (Read 24044 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian Yates interview that will blow you away
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2013, 05:31:43 AM »
LOL C'mon, he wasn't that bright, ask him about quantum mechanics or string theory and he wouldn't have a clue, he was bright enough to overcome what would have been a shit life by becoming single mindedly focused on becoming good at something, pity he chose bodybuilding, but he took a lot of drugs and got really big and ripped, doesn't take a physicist to work out how to do that.  And the rest was pretty normal conspiracy nonsense with some common sense, I laughed when he said please don't drink the water.

Meanwhile you're not even a good poster on getbig

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2013, 06:19:14 AM »
one thing i remember as a kid was taking "magic mushrooms". I heard from a few guys that they were good and they grew on golf courses at the sides. well i went up with a friend..i think i was about 15 to a golf course and looked for them. A couple of older guys were there getting them and lucky for us showed us what they looked like. we got a load and we just swallowed a load with water. did not know what the fuck we were doing..remember walking home thinking, no big deal donīt feel anything. Then i started tripping. I met a local Minister a church guy who lived near me and i was just starting to go into a trip...was really weird. lucky my father was not home and i just went to my room and tripped. I think i understand what Dorian meant about plants and stuff in the video...

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2013, 11:40:16 AM »
I watched this interview with the expectation that Dorian pulls no punches...He starts out with his career, and talks about steroids and gives some relevations into that, but then he goes into an arena i totally did not expect and wow i was like, is this Dorian Yates? Is he really saying what he is saying? I will not tell you what he goes into, because this interview has to be seen...I will give a hint though, Wiggs would be proud....

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Great

I alwayss knew that Dorian is s Special Kind of Human

He thinks different ,actually he Thinks by his Own Brain and this made him the greatest inbodybuilding, and the only Bodybuilder Worth  listening to

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2013, 11:51:38 AM »
a man who has grown up hard and has learned from his experiences. great guy.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2013, 12:04:55 PM »
dorian is good people.

he wouldnt be what he is if he didnt go through what he went before bbuilding.

wrote this before but guys from birmingham "Brumis" were quite hard. i boxed against their team in Hohne Germany.. The Staffords are fine Infantry soldiers.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2013, 12:31:10 PM »
dennis wolf smokes weed every day

So do i

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2013, 05:17:01 PM »
^^ twat...

i know people that say there kiddneys hurt big time and they recon it's because of tap water...

i never drink it never
No Dorian was suggesting not to drink the tap water because it calcifies the Pineal Gland in the brain and this is why people are sheeple.  Nothing to do with health reasons, he was suggesting the fluoride in the water is part of the NWO Conspiracy. So, Please, don't drink the tap water, drink the bottled stuff, because the Mega Rich Private Companies make way more profit that way!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2013, 05:19:54 PM »
I want too try this dmt stuff. Sounds likes fun trip.

So do i

I'm on the medical marijuana list.  It's as easy as going to the corner store for a six pack.
A