Author Topic: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'  (Read 64785 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'
« Reply #200 on: January 21, 2013, 06:28:48 AM »
Why does he do it?  Can't he see he was born with absolutely fuck-all in the "gene" department?  That the pounds he's been packing on have been going straight to his obliques, not his 16.5 inch pipe cleaners (which haven't budged the tape in years)?

Maybe it's because everyone and their mother has been shouting "HARD WORK MAKES CHAMPIONS", "GO BIG OR GO HOME", "LIGHT WEIGHT BUDDDDDDYYYYY" down his ear since birth?  Meanwhile Hannibal for King is off playing on the monkey bars with his "all-natural" 19 in arms, ripped to the bone on KFC and weed.
2000 mg of pure, pharma-grade truth...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: January 21, 2013, 08:36:48 AM »
Good!  He ruined many peoples lives by suing them to bankruptcy.

He may of damaged reputations of those who tried to attack him, but to my knowledge, he didn't win a single lawsuit that caused the defendant to become bankrupt.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: January 21, 2013, 08:36:59 AM »
  I have ALWAYS said Doctor Ferrari. ALWAYS.

Because you are intelligent.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: January 21, 2013, 12:02:39 PM »
The ongoing joke in my cycling world was always, "if you want to be a climber, all you have to do is climb 8 steps up to Dr Ferraris office"...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #204 on: January 21, 2013, 01:08:49 PM »
Bruine boterhammen met ouwe kaas, daar win je de toer mee. Net als Joop in 1980.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #205 on: January 21, 2013, 01:17:20 PM »
it was the dutch who invented/started blood doping

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
I realised santa doesnt exist at 4 I guess, I have no conscious memory of believing santa despite having memories of xmass from the past.

I realised god is BS at 10.

Some people just feel the need to believe in grand delusion. They are communists, catholics, gh15 followers, preachers of clean sport...

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »
I realised santa doesnt exist at 4 I guess, I have no conscious memory of believing santa despite having memories of xmass from the past.

Some people just feel the need to believe in grand delusion. They are communists, catholics, gh15 followers, preachers of clean sport...

Let me guess, it's because you're so intelligent?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2013, 01:42:15 PM »

God is not BS; God created all things including you.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »
God is not BS; God created all things including you.

true, but he doesn't care about you, harijan.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2013, 01:59:54 PM »
true, but he doesn't care about you, harijan.

Of course He does. He cares about and loves everyone for God is love. :)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2013, 02:08:33 PM »

He's always got to relate the topic to himself, somehow. Preferably in a manner that makes him look good.
from incomplete data

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2013, 02:25:49 PM »
He's always got to relate the topic to himself, somehow. Preferably in a manner that makes him look good.

Be careful what you say, Pavel here is a member of a satanic church, he will gather with his friends in a semi-circle, light a candle and put a satanic hex on you

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2013, 02:34:59 PM »

;D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2013, 02:47:38 PM »
YES, WHY THE HELL NOT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH this could not be more ironic.  Ronnie and Dillet are perfect examples to prove MY point.  Dillet had a shitty back and couldn't pose, THAT's why he lost to Ronnie... WTF did either of these things have to do with what he did in the gym?  NOTHING!!!!  Hard work had LESS THAN NOTHING to do with the separation between these two.

Do you not think Dillet trained his back as "hard" as he did his arms, delts, or quads... all of which were FUCKING RIDICULOUS and in the all-time-best-of short list?  Do you think he could somehow manage to starve and dehydrate himself to the point of near-death and even petrification, but somehow lack the willpower to yell out a few "light weights" and do an 800 lb deadlift or two?

The fact is, we're born, we lift weights, we eat, we inject drugs, and then we pray for the best.  What goes on "underneath the hood" is pretty much a complete mystery at this point in time.  For Dillet, it was the luck of the draw: weak back and little body control.  Oh well, we can't all be Big Ron.  Except WE CAN all train like him, it's EASY to be an animal in the gym.  All you have to do is believe it will give you huge muscles.  I see it all the time, and you can too: just look in any gym in America.  There's this guy who trains in my gym, lanky-ass arms and a monstrous barrel torso.  Natural, and absolutely 0 bodybuilding potential.  Think Dan Hill's arms and Gutler's waist.  And yet you can see him, day in, day out slaving away, pounding HEAVY weights for hours, with his "ANIMAL" shirt. 

Why does he do it?  Can't he see he was born with absolutely fuck-all in the "gene" department?  That the pounds he's been packing on have been going straight to his obliques, not his 16.5 inch pipe cleaners (which haven't budged the tape in years)?

Maybe it's because everyone and their mother has been shouting "HARD WORK MAKES CHAMPIONS", "GO BIG OR GO HOME", "LIGHT WEIGHT BUDDDDDDYYYYY" down his ear since birth?  Meanwhile Hannibal for King is off playing on the monkey bars with his "all-natural" 19 in arms, ripped to the bone on KFC and weed.

So your 14 year old son comes to you and tells you he wants to do track and field.  So you say, " Son, pull down your pants, you'll never be any good with out this!" as you pull out a syringe.  Do the world a favour and don't reproduce.

As for Ronnie and Dillet, are you trying to tell me that Dillet who was blessed with great arms, and shoulders and legs somehow missed out on the back gene? LOL. Dillet was alright but Ronnie looked like he was carved out of granite.  Maybe if Dillet had done the really hard nasty exercdises that no one likes to do like heavy barbell rows and heavy T bar rows and deadlifts then maybe he could have had a back like Ronnie.  You ain't going to get a back like Ronnies doing Lat pulldowns!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »

Went through school with straight As, through uni with scholarship... Facts speak for themselves.

So your 14 year old son comes to you and tells you he wants to do track and field.  So you say, " Son, pull down your pants, you'll never be any good with out this!" as you pull out a syringe.  Do the world a favour and don't reproduce.

Some people literally did that, forcing their kids to do many things early in their childhood. Not everyone is meant to excell.

Steroids are nothing compared to what aspiring pianists or figure skaters go through in their childhood.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2013, 03:00:10 PM »
Went through school with straight As, through uni with scholarship... Facts speak for themselves.

oh my - i'm calling the nobel prize committees.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2013, 07:00:29 PM »
everybody knows he spent half his life on a cycle

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »
everybody knows he spent half his life on a cycle
8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
So your 14 year old son comes to you and tells you he wants to do track and field.  So you say, " Son, pull down your pants, you'll never be any good with out this!" as you pull out a syringe.  Do the world a favour and don't reproduce.

::) I'll tell him to go play with all the other kids and try his best.  If he's mediocre and starts exhibiting obsessive, delusional behavior as he desperately tries to claw his way to the top, I'll tell him to calm the hell down -- he's not black, after all.

As for Ronnie and Dillet, are you trying to tell me that Dillet who was blessed with great arms, and shoulders and legs somehow missed out on the back gene? LOL. Dillet was alright but Ronnie looked like he was carved out of granite.  Maybe if Dillet had done the really hard nasty exercdises that no one likes to do like heavy barbell rows and heavy T bar rows and deadlifts then maybe he could have had a back like Ronnie.  You ain't going to get a back like Ronnies doing Lat pulldowns!

YES, I AM SAYING THAT.  FFS, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?  Dillet was one of the absolute top bodybuilders in the world.  DO YOU REALLY THINK HE WAS "TOO LAZY" TO DO T-BAR ROWS AND DEADLIFTS?  WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?  What person in their right mind, being say the #3 or 4 bodybuilder in the world, knowing they had a weak back, wouldn't try everything in the fucking book (AND TEN OTHER BOOKS) to bring it up?  "Ahhh... I wanted to be #1 but just couldn't bring myself to do an extremely common exercise that hundreds of thousands of athletes across the country do every day!"

IN WHAT WORLD DOES THIS HAPPEN?

And LOL @ thinking Dillet "somehow missing out on the back gene" is unlikely.  I'm not even saying it has anything to do with genetics.  Could have been a nerve problem, or any number of things.

Just to show how stupid you sound:

As for Ronnie and Dillet, are you trying to tell me that Ronnie who was blessed with great arms, and shoulders and legs somehow missed out on the calf gene? LOL.

As for Nasser and Dorian, are you trying to tell me that Nasser who was blessed with great arms, and shoulders and legs somehow missed out on the back gene? LOL.

As for Jay and Branch, are you trying to tell me that Branch who was blessed with a great chest, and shoulders and legs somehow missed out on the arms gene? LOL.

I could go on all night...  a missing back is one of the most common problems in bodybuilding.  I suppose none of these people want to do "hard exercises"?

My back sucks, and I deadlift religiously, t-bar rows, pullups, the whole 9 yards.  These are actually my best lifts too.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #220 on: January 31, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #221 on: February 04, 2013, 08:00:42 AM »
Sheen rules.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 05, 2013, 08:50:40 PM »
Charlie Sheen met Lance Armstrong and says he's "kind of a douche".lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/31/charlie-sheen-lance-armstrong-douche-video_n_2588280.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&amp

ip addresses of everyone who visits the huffington post are logged by the higher archie - you know this and yet you fearlessly go on that website ... interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2013, 09:46:17 PM »
h

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2013, 10:12:43 PM »