Author Topic: Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)  (Read 10092 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Listen up Republicans. (and Democrats)
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2013, 10:45:33 AM »
I think abortion is horrible.  I think a woman would generally have to be a complete irresponsible piece of shit to put herself in that position.

I realize though, that that is a personal opinion and I would be wrong to force it onto others.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2013, 10:48:03 AM »
Using your  magical powers to inflict an entire region of women to miscarriage or have their wombs reject their fruit seems pretty intentional to me.

Apparently, you don't grasp the concept of women being barren. It means they can't conceive. Egro, there are no abortions. You have to actually get PREGNANT, before an abortion or miscarriage can take place.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2013, 10:49:40 AM »
Look who's talking. You cited a passage that has NOTHING to do with abortion as proof of God condoning abortion.

You claim you're against overpopulation; yet, in the same breath you support the very institution that PROMOTES that same overpopulation.

I already gave you the evidence, Einstein. Look it up. People were sold into servitude when they couldn't pay fines. In Israel, such lasted at least 7 years.

Therefore, O ye of little sense and mathematical ability, all it would take was the equivalent of $14,300 per year (poverty, even by our standards today), for someone to pay a six-figure "fine", for his negligent act, resulting in the death of an unborn child.
1. Wrong.  Your obnoxious doctrine has no qualms about abortion, slavery or the systematic killing of children.

2. Marriage does not automatically mean children.  Afterall, your race breeds mostly without marriage and breed it does.  The majority of your race births without being married so using marriage as an institution for child bearing is nothing but a canard.

3. You have provided zero evidence.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »
I think abortion is horrible.  I think a woman would generally have to be a complete irresponsible piece of shit to put herself in that position.

I realize though, that that is a personal opinion and I would be wrong to force it onto others.
Jahmal rapes Elizabeth on her way home from Tennis practice.  We blame Elizabeth for wearing a Tennis Skirt and crossing paths with Jahmal and therefore must carry the disgusting creature that will result to term?   ???  Don`t be foolish.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2013, 10:52:34 AM »

I realize though, that is a personal opinion and I would be wrong to force it onto others.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:21 AM »
I just want the government off of my back and out of my pocket.

I am a fiscal conservative.

An old time GOP member.

Not a neo-con moron who misses the forest for the trees and focuses on social issues that a) are never going to be fixed, or b) will have a positive effect if we stop wasting resources/funds.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:36 AM »

Still an ignorant proclamation, no matter how bold it gets.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2013, 10:53:56 AM »
What if I want 8 wives and zero children.  ???

For every one of you, there are probably 10 (or more) who want lots of kids. Hence, the word, PRIMARY!!!

Let me put this in language you can understand: Why do opponents of school vouchers sue to strike such laws down on 1st amendment basis?

Answer: Because, school vouchers can be used at all participating schools, public and PRIVATE. And, 80% of private schools are RELIGIOUS ones.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2013, 10:56:22 AM »
For every one of you, there are probably 10 (or more) who want lots of kids. Hence, the word, PRIMARY!!!

Let me put this in language you can understand: Why do opponents of school vouchers sue to strike such laws down on 1st amendment basis?

Answer: Because, school vouchers can be used at all participating schools, public and PRIVATE. And, 80% of private schools are RELIGIOUS ones.

No such thing as a Religious Education.  That is an oxymoron.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2013, 10:59:25 AM »
Apparently, you don't grasp the concept of women being barren. It means they can't conceive. Egro, there are no abortions. You have to actually get PREGNANT, before an abortion or miscarriage can take place.

Apparently you don't grasp the concept that God is a killer.  Not only does he deliberately cause miscarriages but he even kills the child after birth.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
    (Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Again, anyone that murders all their children doesn't have dick to say about what someone else does with theirs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2013, 11:02:28 AM »
1. Wrong.  Your obnoxious doctrine has no qualms about abortion, slavery or the systematic killing of children.

2. Marriage does not automatically mean children.  Afterall, your race breeds mostly without marriage and breed it does.  The majority of your race births without being married so using marriage as an institution for child bearing is nothing but a canard.

If that were the case, the Bible would outlaw divorce if the couple is still able to produce.  Anyone unable to produce - the elderly or sterile - would have their marriages instantly dissolved and stricken from society record.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2013, 11:03:21 AM »
If that were the case, the Bible would outlaw divorce if the couple is still able to produce.  Anyone unable to produce - the elderly or sterile - would have their marriages instantly dissolved and stricken from society record.
I guess old people, past the child bearing age, can`t get married.  :-\

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2013, 11:10:13 AM »

Once again, your attempt to paint that passage in Exodus as being about abortion got crushed. So, you keep flapping in the wind with utter silly statements.

And, you have no qualms about killing children. Like real estate, it's all about location.

Never claimed it did, Einstein. It seems that word, "PRIMARY" just sticks in your craw. If my race has any issue, it's listening to the utterly stupid philosophies of people like you. It's the reason why poverty is rampant among my race: The destruction of the nuclear family.

Besides, why are you complaining? My race is the major reason your precious Obama is president, in the first place.

Wrong again. Your silly attempt to dismiss the punishment of killing an unborn child as a mere almost-inconsequential fine has been shredded.

Ancient people got sold into servitude, to pay off debts. The same book of Exodus, which you so foolishly misused, states as such. Servitude lasted 7 years. A six-figure judgment is at least $100,000.

That means the servant would only have to earn about $14,300 a year to pay back such a judgment. With an average salary of $50,000 these days, such a judgment would be closer to $350,000 or so.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2013, 11:12:43 AM »
Jahmal rapes Elizabeth on her way home from Tennis practice.  We blame Elizabeth for wearing a Tennis Skirt and crossing paths with Jahmal and therefore must carry the disgusting creature that will result to term?   ???  Don`t be foolish.

How about Elizabeth let a married man and woman adopt her child, while Jahmal gets strapped to old Sparky for his crime?

Oh, that's right! Thanks to our liberal buddies, we can't execute rapists anymore as it's "cruel and unusual punishment".  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
No such thing as a Religious Education.  That is an oxymoron.

Wrong again, Adonis. 80% of private schools are religious and, on average, they fare far better than their public school counterparts.

And, lest you forget, as off the track as they are now, many Ivy League schools started as religious institutions.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2013, 11:17:20 AM »
Once again, your attempt to paint that passage in Exodus as being about abortion got crushed. So, you keep flapping in the wind with utter silly statements.

And, you have no qualms about killing children. Like real estate, it's all about location.

Never claimed it did, Einstein. It seems that word, "PRIMARY" just sticks in your craw. If my race has any issue, it's listening to the utterly stupid philosophies of people like you. It's the reason why poverty is rampant among my race: The destruction of the nuclear family.

Besides, why are you complaining? My race is the major reason your precious Obama is president, in the first place.

Wrong again. Your silly attempt to dismiss the punishment of killing an unborn child as a mere almost-inconsequential fine has been shredded.

Ancient people got sold into servitude, to pay off debts. The same book of Exodus, which you so foolishly misused, states as such. Servitude lasted 7 years. A six-figure judgment is at least $100,000.

That means the servant would only have to earn about $14,300 a year to pay back such a judgment. With an average salary of $50,000 these days, such a judgment would be closer to $350,000 or so.

1. A fetus is not a child.  

2. You still have produced no Primary evidence.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2013, 11:19:37 AM »
How about Elizabeth let a married man and woman adopt her child, while Jahmal gets strapped to old Sparky for his crime?

Oh, that's right! Thanks to our liberal buddies, we can't execute rapists anymore as it's "cruel and unusual punishment".  ::)

Yes because Elizabeth wants to ravage her body and go through the emotional pain of having a Jigaboo baby come out of her vagina to remind her of the horrific act perpetrated upon her.  The jigaboo baby then has half the rapist genetics and is released into the world to become someone elses problem.  Besides, who is supposed to pay for her pregnancy and all? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: January 17, 2013, 11:20:46 AM »
theft and coercion are never justified.

government based upon taxes and laws is fascist and tyrannical.

volunteerism and freedom are the only noble pathway to collectivism.

ends do not justify means.

as for all the other bullshit ....    "i am only smarter than others in of that i know that i know nothing"..  learn it, live it, love it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2013, 11:23:50 AM »
Yes because Elizabeth wants to ravage her body and go through the emotional pain of having a Jigaboo baby come out of her vagina to remind her of the horrific act perpetrated upon her.  The jigaboo baby then has half the rapist genetics and is released into the world to become someone elses problem.  Besides, who is supposed to pay for her pregnancy and all? 

Brutal, but +1

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:56 AM »
Wrong again, Adonis. 80% of private schools are religious and, on average, they fare far better than their public school counterparts.

And, lest you forget, as off the track as they are now, many Ivy League schools started as religious institutions.

They are usually better with things like Language and Math... but on anything science related, they generally fall behind. It's an unfortunate fact that Science and Religion often butt heads with each other.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2013, 11:30:02 AM »
Apparently you don't grasp the concept that God is a killer.  Not only does he deliberately cause miscarriages but he even kills the child after birth.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
    (Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14

Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Again, anyone that murders all their children doesn't have dick to say about what someone else does with theirs.

Sure, they do. A Supreme God can do what He wants with his Creation, especially when (contrary to your rather feeble editing attempts) the subjects at hand were punished for specific crimes.

Why where those women killed again in Numbers? OH!! Those were the women of Israel's enenies, the Moabites and Midianites, who were engaged in a plot to WEAKEN Israel's defenses to leave them vulnerable to be destroyed by Moabite forces.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #96 on: January 17, 2013, 11:31:59 AM »
This thread is making my head hurt.

Mcway, people who want to marry more than one person don't automatically want to have shit tons of kids, I have no idea how you made that leap of logic

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2013, 11:33:33 AM »
GAY SEX  , I'm against it .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »
Sure, they do. A Supreme God can do what He wants with his Creation, especially when (contrary to your rather feeble editing attempts) the subjects at hand were punished for specific crimes.

Why where those women killed again in Numbers? OH!! Those were the women of Israel's enenies, the Moabites and Midianites, who were engaged in a plot to WEAKEN Israel's defenses to leave them vulnerable to be destroyed by Moabite forces.

1 - What editing attempts???

2 - Then a woman can do what she wants with her creation as well.

3 - Were those enemies also God's children as well?

Nice try.  But God is nothing but Pro Choice.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2013, 07:20:32 PM »
This thread is making my head hurt.

Mcway, people who want to marry more than one person don't automatically want to have shit tons of kids, I have no idea how you made that leap of logic

Simple! Look at the cultures over millenia, who have engaged in polygamy, with scores of kids as a result.

That includes the two groups, who as of late, are known famously/infamously for such: Muslims and a offshoot sect of the Mormon faith.