Author Topic: Dog or cat ?  (Read 41415 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Dog or cat ?
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2013, 04:11:46 AM »
Mate, you're fucked up and so is your bitch of wife or whoever it is laughing in the background. If I saw that brat do that to either of my cats I'd smash its face in. You're teaching that brat nothing. Shit parents both of you. You should be reported to the RSPCA for cruelty.
He's a dirty filthy muslim, they don't have respect for any life forms.

V

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2013, 04:19:25 AM »

You got that right.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #177 on: February 03, 2013, 04:34:52 AM »
Mate, you're fucked up and so is your bitch of wife or whoever it is laughing in the background. If I saw that brat do that to either of my cats I'd smash its face in. You're teaching that brat nothing. Shit parents both of you. You should be reported to the RSPCA for cruelty.

shut up mother fucker what is your problem??.. seriously what is your problem asshole?.. if you think this hurts the cat you know nothing about cats..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2013, 04:36:52 AM »

so what is the problem in these pics asshole??.. do you think a dog cant bear the weight of a little kid??.. you guys know nothing about animals..

by the way my dog consumes more protein in one day than you and your family in a week ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: February 03, 2013, 04:37:10 AM »
shut up mother fucker what is your problem??.. seriously what is your problem asshole?.. if you think this hurts the cat you know nothing about cats..
Translation: Muslims are raised to respect nothing. Go fuck Yourself!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 03, 2013, 04:39:55 AM »
so what is the problem in these pics asshole??.. do you think a dog cant bear the weight of a little kid??.. you guys know nothing about animals..

by the way my dog consumes more protein in one day than you and your family in a week ;D
It doesn't matter if it can bear the weight of a dirty Muslim and it's filthy child while the owner is pulling tightly on the lead.  The fact is, the animal has no choice, how about a group of getbiggers come around and throw a lead on you and sit on your back and take photo of you like the circus freak you are!  If you had any respect for animals, you wouldn't use them for your own personal playground!  You Filthy Muslim scumbag!

V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #181 on: February 03, 2013, 04:42:01 AM »
Translation: Muslims are raised to respect nothing. Go fuck Yourself!

why are you concentrating with me??.. why is the hate??.. so you kept searching the forums to find these old pics of me with the dog ::).. dude put me out of your mind..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2013, 04:44:39 AM »
It doesn't matter if it can bear the weight of a dirty Muslim and it's filthy child while the owner is pulling tightly on the lead.  The fact is, the animal has no choice, how about a group of getbiggers come around and throw a lead on you and sit on your back and take photo of you like the circus freak you are!  If you had any respect for animals, you wouldn't use them for your own personal playground!  You Filthy Muslim scumbag!

lol so you are happy with a pic. of a human humiliating another human but upset to see my little kid on a dog..

the problem is in your heart,.. you hate muslims without thinking.. islamophopia..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2013, 04:54:36 AM »
ill minded john sent me a hatred PM wishing to hit my kid  ::)

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2013, 06:33:55 AM »

Ive had cats my whole life you IGNORANT ass wipe. I currently have two, had one before that for 12 years. I'd know a hell of a lot more than you do by the sounds of it. Your kid treats that cat like its a fucking doll. And you are the ignorant one here if you think the animal is not being hurt, how do you know its not being hurt? Can you ask it of its in any pain? Or that it likes being thrown around like a rag doll by a two year old feral brat. Wake up to yourself!
  The cat was clearly just tolerating it because it has obviously a lot of patience. That kid has no respect for the animal and I can see why given the fact that you think its behavior is totally acceptable. If that kid were mine I'd let it know quick smart that that's not the right way to handle an animal. You need to teach your brat some manners and the proper way to handle a pet otherwise give it to a home where the cat can be loved and treated with some respect.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2013, 06:40:48 AM »

Once again making assumptions. Ive been raised around animals YOU DICK WIPE my whole life. I had dogs before I could walk. We had German Sheppard's, my parents were race horse trainers as well dog trainers, we had horses from the age of about 5. My first pony was around 5. Had cats from the age of 10.
You don't sit a child on a dog like its a freaken horse. Grow some brains.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #186 on: February 03, 2013, 06:41:47 AM »
Ive had cats my whole life you IGNORANT ass wipe. I currently have two, had one before that for 12 years. I'd know a hell of a lot more than you do by the sounds of it. Your kid treats that cat like its a fucking doll. And you are the ignorant one here if you think the animal is not being hurt, how do you know its not being hurt? Can you ask it of its in any pain? Or that it likes being thrown around like a rag doll by a two year old feral brat. Wake up to yourself!
  The cat was clearly just tolerating it because it has obviously a lot of patience. That kid has no respect for the animal and I can see why given the fact that you think its behavior is totally acceptable. If that kid were mine I'd let it know quick smart that that's not the right way to handle an animal. You need to teach your brat some manners and the proper way to handle a pet otherwise give it to a home where the cat can be loved and treated with some respect.

how do i know it's not hurt?.. ya every day as soon as my son wakes up she runs to him to play with her.. now go and fuk yourself..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: February 03, 2013, 06:44:30 AM »
lol so you are happy with a pic. of a human humiliating another human but upset to see my little kid on a dog..

the problem is in your heart,.. you hate muslims without thinking.. islamophopia..
Going by your logic, as long as the human can tolerate it, it doesn't matter how you treat them!
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #188 on: February 03, 2013, 06:51:41 AM »
Once again making assumptions. Ive been raised around animals YOU DICK WIPE my whole life. I had dogs before I could walk. We had German Sheppard's, my parents were race horse trainers as well dog trainers, we had horses from the age of about 5. My first pony was around 5. Had cats from the age of 10.
You don't sit a child on a dog like its a freaken horse. Grow some brains.

ok i understand you were born with animals and your house was like a zoo but this doesnt make you know more about animals or have the talent to deal with them.. jimmy is my first ever dog but i am sure i deal with dogs much better than you..

seems that living all your life with animals has made you an animal ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2013, 06:59:25 AM »
Going by your logic, as long as the human can tolerate it, it doesn't matter how you treat them!

this is not my logic but yours.. i love animals but i never consider them the same level as humans "any humans".. this is why any normal man feels bad when seeing a human pulled by a leach but no one feel it's bad to pull dogs..

and as for the asshole john who "know about animals" dogs are very strong and carrying a little kid is nothing for them.. again if you dont know this it's not my problem.. also he was not riding the dog to go to his nursery.. just few seconds to take a pic. ::)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #190 on: February 03, 2013, 09:25:28 AM »
Guy's and gal's can we please keep this thread about the animals and not about religion because other wise i will delete the offtopic posts... 8)
?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #191 on: February 03, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
Guy's and gal's can we please keep this thread about the animals and not about religion because other wise i will delete the offtopic posts... 8)

sorry for answering their shit back.. i came to this thread to post my animals videos then these assholes kept saying shit about my religion, my little kid, and, me ::)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #192 on: February 03, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
That is the reason i warned everybody who went offtopic...keep the petboard friendly...fight your other battles on another board... 8)
?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #193 on: February 03, 2013, 11:07:13 AM »
That is the reason i warned everybody who went offtopic...keep the petboard friendly...fight your other battles on another board... 8)
Exactly.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: February 03, 2013, 05:05:56 PM »
this is not my logic but yours.. i love animals but i never consider them the same level as humans "any humans".. this is why any normal man feels bad when seeing a human pulled by a leach but no one feel it's bad to pull dogs..

and as for the asshole john who "know about animals" dogs are very strong and carrying a little kid is nothing for them.. again if you dont know this it's not my problem.. also he was not riding the dog to go to his nursery.. just few seconds to take a pic. ::)

Yeah and you consider a kid smothering an animal to death treating it like a doll completely acceptable. You're a POS who likes to control animals because it makes you feel like a big man. You don't love animals at all shit face they're meerly there for your own sport and  entertainment. That was evident in those videos that I saw. You're nothing but a cruel, sadistic asshole and irresponsible pet owner who doesn't deserve pets (dog or cats). I hope that cat scratches the hell out of that feral evil little brat of yours and teaches it a real lesson. That kid is being taught to be a sadistic prick and nothing more. In the State of California tormenting an animal is actually classified as cruelty and there are legal ramifications against it. If you knew anything at all about cats its that they're vastly different to dogs and don't like being handled roughly. It can cause damage to their internal organs if held the improper way. As for dogs they are NOT meant to carry large weights on their back. You could cause serious injury to both their back or spinal cord. Most dogs can only carry about 10% of their body weight. Anymore also puts pressure on their joints.
You come from a different culture quite obviously where you think its okay to treat animals with very little respect or kindness. You're an abuser and nothing more (you're just a different form of abuser) and ignorant of what actually constitutes animal abuse.

Also something to think on... children as young as four have been known to harm animals.  

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: February 03, 2013, 07:28:42 PM »
My son was being cruel to our cat. He would sit on him and squeeze him and just be mean to him. I woudl repeatedly tell him not to do it because it was hurting the cat. Finally I told him, if he is going to continue being mean to the cat I will find him a new home. He was still mean so the cat got a new home. He was upset but I explained to him why we had to rehome him. I told him, if at a later time, you think you can be nice to a cat, then we can get another one. Until then the answer is no more pets.

http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/kids-and-pets/warning-signs-that-your-childs-behavior-is-dangerous-to-pets.aspx

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #196 on: February 03, 2013, 08:59:25 PM »
Yeah and you consider a kid smothering an animal to death treating it like a doll completely acceptable. You're a POS who likes to control animals because it makes you feel like a big man. You don't love animals at all shit face they're meerly there for your own sport and  entertainment. That was evident in those videos that I saw. You're nothing but a cruel, sadistic asshole and irresponsible pet owner who doesn't deserve pets (dog or cats). I hope that cat scratches the hell out of that feral evil little brat of yours and teaches it a real lesson. That kid is being taught to be a sadistic prick and nothing more. In the State of California tormenting an animal is actually classified as cruelty and there are legal ramifications against it. If you knew anything at all about cats its that they're vastly different to dogs and don't like being handled roughly. It can cause damage to their internal organs if held the improper way. As for dogs they are NOT meant to carry large weights on their back. You could cause serious injury to both their back or spinal cord. Most dogs can only carry about 10% of their body weight. Anymore also puts pressure on their joints.
You come from a different culture quite obviously where you think its okay to treat animals with very little respect or kindness. You're an abuser and nothing more (you're just a different form of abuser) and ignorant of what actually constitutes animal abuse.

Also something to think on... children as young as four have been known to harm animals.  

wont answer your shit back because euro monster asked us kindly to keep his board clean and i gave him my word..

but seriously you need to educate yourself about animals more.. as for the video my son was around 2 and my wife asked him to hug the cat and kiss her then when we found him sleeping over her i immediately separated them.. check the video again ::).. he is now 5 and sure he has stopped sleeping over her the same way and as i said i am sure she loves him very much and doesnt consider him dangerous because she comes to him all the time to play together.. if she was/is hurt she was going to avoid him..

i wont comment on dogs strength and how much weight they can carry,.. you can easily search on the net and correct your wrong info.. and as i said it was only for few seconds and the dog didnt seem to be annoyed at all..

and why is the hate??..why dont you say your opinion/advice in a good way??.. you find yourself a good man who cares about animals right when you say shit about a 2 years kid and send a hatred message to his father saying you want to hit the kid :-\.. can you see how sick you are??..

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2013, 10:53:17 PM »
Are Muslims allowed to have a pet cat ?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2013, 12:18:37 AM »
Are Muslims allowed to have a pet cat ?

one of MOHAMED's"PBUH" close friends and followers was called abou el horaira.. horira means kitten and this nickname was given to him because of his love to little cats..

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2013, 04:16:22 AM »
I don't agree with that, how do you propose you pull a pitbulls jaws of a two year olds face during one of it's regular mauling sessions.  Just ask it nicely!  And like any behaviour, punishment has it's place. 
Some animals respond well to physical discipline or the threat of it.  Cats simply DO NOT. 
Any hint of a threat of physical punishment and you risk having that cat as an enemy for life and more than likely worsen any problem behaviour, if you piss a cat of, they find ways to do the same to you, some times in amusing ways.  Anyway, a squirt from a water bottle can be an effective way to discipline a cat, but must be done during or right after the problem behaviour.  Cats can be next to impossible to discipline, they simply don't respond very well, fortunately most domestic cats are very clever and not in need of any severe discipline.  And it may appear that a cat will scratch for no reason, but the cat won't see it that way, you really have too take the time to get to know your cat, some cats won't accept being handled in a certain way, or being petted in a certain spot, generally a swipe with a little bit of claw is a warning to modify how you treat the cat, be mindful of what you are doing while spending time with the cat, it won't take long for you to work out why it is behaving the way it does.

Probably have to agree with you, but if a cat scratches my nephew be damn sure I'm not going to sit there and let it happen. I've heard cats can't be discipline through physical means. Reminds me of a story of a friend of mine who use to bang this older bitch on her bed while the cat just sat there and watched. Truth be told he thought she had something sexual with the cat, anyway got sick of the cat just sitting there and staring and slapped the fuck out of it hard. Guess what cat never sat on that bed again. lol