Author Topic: when out clubbing, do you dance?  (Read 17057 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: when out clubbing, do you dance?
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »

Kai Level Gay    ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 01:28:45 AM »
Never would dance, we would stand at the side of dance floor looking for the obvious sluts.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 02:21:30 AM »
ill take the blond on the right
I'll take anything I can get my hands on.  :P

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 02:25:23 AM »
If the music is good, I'll dance like a bell-end.

Like this, but much wilder. And with upper body moves. And I did that when I was a 300-Lbs fatass. ;D

Oh, and 2, 1.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 02:47:23 AM »
All about using your hips when it comes to dancing/sex.

agreed

but it's just too bad that one can't properly display their tongue skills on the dance floor, as females sometimes quite enjoy some licky-kicky from time to time

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2013, 03:42:16 AM »
Give me a few drinks and I'm a dancing machine.. Sober, just another socially awkward sweating meathead counting down the seconds to go home, eat some chicken, post on getbig, masturbate after little attempt to get laid, pass out covered in my own semen, wake up, eat again, fall back asleep, go to the gym, eat, fall back asleep, then repeat.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2013, 04:39:49 AM »
Real dancing - yes.
In da butt dancing... rather not.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 05:10:41 AM »
I'm thinking of taking some salsa dance classes or something like that.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2013, 05:18:05 AM »
I'm older now so I rarely go to a club but when younger I would just stand with ILS in my clique, I would only dance if it was with a chick, never by myself. Also I'm white so I can't dance anyway.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2013, 05:55:16 AM »
Ofcourse you dance when you are at a club man....women like it when a man can handle himself on the dance floor and it is very easy to make contact with one of the club whores this way.... 8)
?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 05:58:41 AM »
Never would dance, we would stand at the side of dance floor looking for the obvious sluts.
i used to be the same...hang around the Bar like a "Bar fly"... can´t dance to save myself.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2013, 06:01:40 AM »
If the girl I'm with wants to dance I dance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 06:02:38 AM »
1) Dont be the driver

2) enjoy some alcohol with a red bull

3) get your ass on the floor.  the more crowded the better.  act like you know what youre doing and just dont give a fck

4) you will be getting some play that night.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2013, 06:04:19 AM »
agreed

but it's just too bad that one can't properly display their tongue skills on the dance floor, as females sometimes quite enjoy some licky-kicky from time to time

that visual attached to you made me throw up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2013, 06:09:26 AM »
that visual attached to you made me throw up

serious question

what happened to you in your past that made you such a nasty and hateful person?

yeah i know, you'll insult me to try and take the focus off yourself

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2013, 06:11:25 AM »
serious question

what happened to you in your past that made you such a nasty and hateful person?

yeah i know, you'll insult me to try and take the focus off yourself

why is it nasty and hateful to tell the truth ?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2013, 06:13:28 AM »
Give me a few drinks and I'm a dancing machine.. Sober, just another socially awkward sweating meathead counting down the seconds to go home, eat some chicken, post on getbig, masturbate after little attempt to get laid, pass out covered in my own semen, wake up, eat again, fall back asleep, go to the gym, eat, fall back asleep, then repeat.

LOL!

Don't forget the obligatory poses in front of the bathroom mirror to check definition. Telling yourself that those girls don't know what they're missing...look at the chest vascularity. How can any red-blooded woman pass that up?

Then, and only then, go into the kitchen to get some oreo cookies and a ham sandwich because damn it, you've earned them.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2013, 06:16:01 AM »
LOL!

Don't forget the obligatory poses in front of the bathroom mirror to check definition. Telling yourself that those girls don't know what they're missing...look at the chest vascularity. How can any red-blooded woman pass that up?

Then, and only then, go into the kitchen to get some oreo cookies and a ham sandwich because damn it, you've earned them.
  ;D i want a Ham sandwich

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2013, 06:16:39 AM »
why is it nasty and hateful to tell the truth ?

;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2013, 06:26:42 AM »
Atheists dont want kids cause they dont want to face their animality, and their mortality; so they abuse leisures to forget about death. You end with people in their 50s who are lonely and have no offsprings, no access to eternity. At this point needeless to say, it s too late; so they can only become cynical and sarcastic about people who have kids. It s immaturity, they dont accept the fact they re just animals, they want to keep thinking they re unique, gods themselves, not just a seed among billions of other seeds of the same root. Atheists generate atheists, who after some time sto reproducing, only believers accept, embrace their animal condition and give it a meaning, while atheists are lost and abuse everything without finding any kind of solace in love, a love they cannot understand anymore.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2013, 06:31:13 AM »
Atheists dont want kids cause they dont want to face their animality, and their mortality; so they abuse leisures to forget about death. You end with people in their 50s who are lonely and have no offsprings, no access to eternity. At this point needeless to say, it s too late; so they can only become cynical and sarcastic about people who have kids. It s immaturity, they dont accept the fact they re just animals, they want to keep thinking they re unique, gods themselves, not just a seed among billions of other seeds of the same root. Atheists generate atheists, who after some time sto reproducing, only believers accept, embrace their animal condition and give it a meaning, while atheists are lost and abuse everything without finding any kind of solace in love, a love they cannot understand anymore.
are you on fucking Drugs??

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2013, 06:38:00 AM »

LMAO !!!! Who is that bodybuilder doing that silly FredFlinstone shuffle across the stage , 2nd from the top?
I'm still laughing at that 

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2013, 06:41:45 AM »

Wouldn't an atheist embrace exactly what you say they're not? In other words, most atheists I know fully accept the fact that they're random animals sparked onto this giant orbiting rock by random chance. None of the atheists I know perceive themselves to be gods, since the acknowledgment of a god sort of goes against the fundamental tenets of atheism, no? You're not really an atheist if you believe there's a god, be it you or someone else or something else. Atheists I know believe that they are in fact small specs in the universe. And that the only purpose of life is to perpetuate life, since life feeds on life.

I'm an atheist, and I had kids. I'm glad I did. If anything, they add a measure of purpose to an existence. Now I have something else to strive and provide for, rather than my own needs. And though I could have been happy providing for my own needs on a solitary journey of self-discovery of knowledge and wisdom, I'm equally happy doing it with kids at my side. It provides a different perspective.

An atheist can still be a good person, you know. I still think perpetuating life means making life better for other people around me. I still like being altruistic. I know helping others provides a greater social net that props up society and man as a whole, which elevates the human race and allows it to achieve more. Being selfish is to ignore the long-term vision of humanity. There are times for selfishness, and times for altruism.

I would say your example is more apt to be applied to myopic, unthinking people who lack integrative thinking skills to see the bigger picture. And that applies to atheists as easily as it does theists...there are immature unthinking people on both sides.

You certainly enjoy painting entire masses of people with the same brush. If you're a christian, which I think you are, how do you reconcile your god's commandment not to judge others, whilst you readily engage in that very practice? I'm not saying you should become an atheist. But maybe you should go back and read your good book a bit more. There's still some lessons in it that atheists have embraced (judge not lest ye be judged), that you have yet to come to grips with.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »
I'm older now so I rarely go to a club but when younger I would just stand with ILS in my clique, I would only dance if it was with a chick, never by myself. Also I'm white so I can't dance anyway.

My heyday was the late 70's /early 80's and I was really into the ol' disco scene.
White guys can't dance  huh? Hmmm, must be something new because John Travolta was the face of disco dancin' .
I culd dance ok, and was comfortable asking any girl to dance and had a great time at plenty of clubs.
I rarely had anything to drink and lots of buds couldn't even talk to a girl when totally sober.
I went to clubs to meet girls  and I enoyed the music and club energy.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2013, 06:47:12 AM »

;D

lol

this is for poor wee widdle dj