Author Topic: Who's the best since Ronnie? Jay, Dex, Phil or Kai?  (Read 15989 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Who's the best since Ronnie? Jay, Dex, Phil or Kai?
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »
Oh my, it looks like we've got a stalker on our hands here. You conducting searches on me now eh, you fuckin' PSYCHO? What a creep. I'm glad I didn't take you on board my team. Only the elite are allowed in there anyway. Just because you're willing to pay doesn't mean you'll be accepted as my trainee. And what kind of moron deliberately pisses off a world-leading expert in bodybuilding like myself? If only you were nice to me as I was nice to you I could have given you the world...

Seems like I'm really in someones delusional mind, someone who needs help from a professional

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
Seems like I'm really in someones delusional mind, someone who needs help from a professional

Hey, you're the psycho stalking me, aren't you? I may be a professional counsellor and world-class coach but I sure won't be giving you any help...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2013, 04:00:13 PM »
Hey, you're the one, psycho stalking exposing me, aren't you? I may be a professional counsellor and world-class coach scammer & gimmick but I sure won't be giving you any help...

You were my last hope to win a plastic trophy  :'(

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2013, 04:06:39 PM »
You were my last hope to win a plastic trophy  :'(

Exposing me???? Simply because I'm going to kick your booty because you're a knucklehead and a piece of Euro trash doesn't mean I don't know my stuff. Again, I must stress that I'm a genuine EXPERT, nothing less. I just thought you could benefit from my help but for some inexplicable reason you refused my offer of help and were insulting to me on top of that. Ah well, maybe the reason's simply that you're a steaming pile of Dutch dogshit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2013, 04:29:35 PM »
Exposing me???? Simply because I'm going to kick your booty because you're a knucklehead and a piece of Euro trash doesn't mean I don't know my stuff. Again, I must stress that I'm a genuine EXPERT, nothing less. I just thought you could benefit from my help but for some inexplicable reason you refused my offer of help and were insulting to me on top of that. Ah well, maybe the reason's simply that you're a steaming pile of Dutch dogshit.

Exposing you as a fraudulent gimmick. I had many changes to report those fraudulent offers to the mods, so you need to be thankful that your gimmick profile hasn't been deleted, but this can happen any moment.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2013, 04:37:14 PM »
Exposing you as a fraudulent gimmick. I had many changes to report those fraudulent offers to the mods, so you need to be thankful that your gimmick profile hasn't been deleted, but this can happen any moment.

Again, how were my offers fraudulent? I'm a genuine coach offering genuine instructional services. You're just talking out of your ass as usual and trying to throw attention off the fact that you were a rude asshole when I was being kind to you. As far as gimmicks go, we all know you're the biggest one here so you're one to talk! 13000 posts...get a life, kid. And I've a good mind to report you for posting obscene pictures; that's not allowed on this board. I'll get your fuckin' dirty Dutch ass banned and your profile deleted for life, then I'll kick your behind and bang your broad. :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2013, 04:54:40 PM »
Again, how were my offers fraudulent? I'm a genuine coach offering genuine instructional services. You're just talking out of your ass as usual and trying to throw attention off the fact that you were a rude asshole when I was being kind to you. As far as gimmicks go, we all know you're the biggest one here so you're one to talk! 13000 posts...get a life, kid. And I've a good mind to report you for posting obscene pictures; that's not allowed on this board. I'll get your fuckin' dirty Dutch ass banned and your profile deleted for life, then I'll kick your behind and bang your broad. :)

You enjoy your own meltdowns, don't you?
Anyway, to shift to a more constructive mode, I asked you for any proof of your statements, but you responded with marketing-like BS. No proof means fakish, simple as that.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2013, 05:01:52 PM »
You enjoy your own meltdowns, don't you?
Anyway, to shift to a more constructive mode, I asked you for any proof of your statements, but you responded with marketing-like BS. No proof means fakish, simple as that.

Hahaha, what new nonsense now? As I said, the proof's in the pudding but if I give away my secrets to you just like that you'll be ripping me off. No, you've got to go through the process and become a proper (paying) student before you get the coaching. Prior to payment you won't see shit from me. I mean nobody asks Charles Glass or George Farah for proof; they just pay what they've got to pay and become champions as a result. Even your lovely Sibil demands payment and you're willing to pay her so how much more should you be willing to hire me, an even better coach?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2013, 10:41:00 PM »
Hahaha, what new nonsense now? As I said, the proof's in the pudding but if I give away my secrets to you just like that you'll be ripping me off. No, you've got to go through the process and become a proper (paying) student before you get the coaching. Prior to payment you won't see shit from me. I mean nobody asks Charles Glass or George Farah for proof; they just pay what they've got to pay and become champions as a result. Even your lovely Sibil demands payment and you're willing to pay her so how much more should you be willing to hire me, an even better coach?

You don't get it. With 'proof' I mean successful clients, not 'secrets' that most prob aren't secrets, since I know much more than you think. Why should I take someone with a fake name serious, just reveal yourself.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2013, 10:50:02 PM »
You don't get it. With 'proof' I mean successful clients, not 'secrets' that most prob aren't secrets, since I know much more than you think. Why should I take someone with a fake name serious, just reveal yourself.

I don't have any 'successful clients' yet since I've just opened my practice but I've helped tons of people for free. I'm merely expanding my guru services now. And to go by your inane posts you probably know far less than you think. Methinks you need a coach to guide you. And my name isn't a fake one; it's obviously real unlike yours.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2013, 10:55:50 PM »
I just don't get the occasional posters suggesting that Kai, or anyone else is BETTER than Ronnie. Read Wiggs' original thread description. "best SINCE Ronnie" Not better. My fave is still Doz, but no one beats Ronnie.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2013, 02:27:34 AM »
I don't have any 'successful clients' yet since I've just opened my practice but I've helped tons of people for free. I'm merely expanding my guru services now. And to go by your inane posts you probably know far less than you think. Methinks you need a coach to guide you. And my name isn't a fake one; it's obviously real unlike yours.

Oh, look  a boring gimmick on GetBig. That's a novelty.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2013, 07:40:08 AM »
LOL, you Dutch fag, I thought Holland was only good for whores and drugs? Fuck, Holland? THE NETHERLANDS? There aren't any fighters, let alone killers, in a wimpy white nation like Holland so come off it. And don't forget to wash your dirty Dutch balls, you fuckin' Euro trash! Hehe, I know you love eating the black dirt off them nuts to fulfill your 'micronutrient quotas', you dirty bastard. I was being nice and helpful to you and not only did you rebuff my kind offers, you slandered and insulted me like the fuckin' arsehole you are! For that I'll beat the living shit out of you. Now I doubt you have a chick you fuckin' fag but if you do I'll make sure to nail her too for good measure. And don't call Robby a 'great guy' because when I tell him about your turpitude he'll dropkick you all the way to Timbuktu even if you pay him your pathetic life savings for a Master Class.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2013, 10:23:59 AM »
Haha, I love this fella  :D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2013, 10:46:35 AM »
Dexter has had an amazing career! Other than Jay, Dex is the only other guy that turned pro in the 90's! He has been hella consistent

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2013, 10:47:18 AM »
no one comes close to the big man and certainly not small bitch philly head

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2013, 10:54:16 AM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm honored to be in the presence of such a man.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2013, 11:05:09 AM »
Oh, look  a boring gimmick on GetBig. That's a novelty.

Yeah, that's you. As for me, I'm a world-class bodybuilding and health/fitness coach. I've studied the secrets of the gigantic MASAI and the heroic Spartans amongst others but it seems nobody here wants to learn these treasured secrets. Is Getbig really so full of fools that even a top coach like me can't find an audience? Anywhere in the world I can do a seminar and hordes of eager individuals would gladly attend to soak up my knowledge like a sponge. LIKE A SPONGE!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2013, 11:06:16 AM »

Hahahaha.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2013, 11:15:57 AM »
Yeah, that's you. As for me, I'm a world-class bodybuilding and health/fitness coach. I've studied the secrets of the gigantic MASAI and the heroic Spartans amongst others but it seems nobody here wants to learn these treasured secrets. Is Getbig really so full of fools that even a top coach like me can't find an audience? Anywhere in the world I can do a seminar and hordes of eager individuals would gladly attend to soak up my knowledge like a sponge. LIKE A SPONGE!

i was waiting at the gym to throw hands last night

i told the receptionist to look out for for a bearded homesexual wearing a red cloak and sandals  randomly shouting sparta carrying a shield and spear

did you chicken out bro
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2013, 11:16:53 AM »

Yeah, what a 'man' indeed. While this kid mouths off in the presence of his seniors, little does he know that I'm an ex-Army operative. In the Army they pull out heads and rip them off for fun as part of training!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2013, 11:20:01 AM »
i was waiting at the gym to throw hands last night

i told the receptionist to look out for for a bearded homesexual wearing a red cloak and sandals  randomly shouting sparta carrying a shield and spear

did you chicken out bro

Well kid, I never heard back from you so I assumed you chickened out. I don't 'throw hands'; I ANNIHILATE as the ancient Spartans did. And how do you know I'm bearded? I'm a very fierce and hard man. PM me your personal details and I'll get over there and kick your royal rump to high heaven. How the fuck am I supposed to know where your 'gym' is otherwise? ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »
likewise my victor richardesque dream living friend

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
Well kid, I never heard back from you so I assumed you chickened out. I don't 'throw hands'; I ANNIHILATE as the ancient Spartans did. And how do you know I'm bearded? I'm a very fierce and hard man. PM me your personal details and I'll get over there and kick your royal rump to high heaven. How the fuck am I supposed to know where your 'gym' is otherwise? ::)

a true spartan would have torn every gym brick by brick killing random strangers while shouting i am sparta

turns out you cant back your shit up jon
T

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2013, 11:34:45 AM »
a true spartan would have torn every gym brick by brick killing random strangers while shouting i am sparta

turns out you cant back your shit up jon

That's just the movie image. There's much more to being a real Spartan than that (King Leonidas: 'Eat a good breakfast for soon we'll all dine together in hell'). The Spartans attained their legendary toughness by performing secret training and adhering to a secret diet and the thing is I know these secrets and you don't. :'(