Author Topic: Experience with Adderall and Provigil?  (Read 10591 times)

dustin

Re: Experience with Adderall and Provigil?
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 05:03:09 PM »
I think Adderal is more of a drug you'd take and stay on for life.

When I go back to school I see myself getting a script and abusing the shit out of it.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »
I had several friends that used adderall in college while studying for exams. Most all said it was great for focus and it would intensify it so they could retain more info. I wish I had taken some as they all saw a uptick in their grades while using.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 06:16:20 PM »
I'm fascinated with Nootropics.  All I've tried so far is "Focus Factor", alpha brain combined with Ginko Biloba and tyrosine. Decent results but nothing as ground breaking as sucking on a milky soury cauliflower cock.

Thanks for your feedback, greatly appreciated.

i took adderall once and man the sides were brutal

i became fat, grew bitch tits, looked like a fat broad. but strangest of all it seemed to make me attracted to nasser's soiled underwear and i started having opinions all my friends said were those of a retard

thank god i stopped in time.

i still have this useless machine gun at home though

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 09:14:00 PM »
Thanks guys all good stuff Ill read all the replies while pulling  a quadruple security shift guarding a meatball sandwich.
®

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »
I'm more curious about improving cognitive performance than mood alterations. Isn't MDMA basically Ectacy? not really interested in that.

Why do you consider ssri nootropics?
because they increase my cognitive function to a very small degree, in the same manner that MDMA does.

MDMA is called ecstacy, and in large doses for a first time user you will be overwhelmed by the emotion.  but when used with the right intentions it produces increased ability to concentrate and helps to provide very clear thinking.

i rarely ever use the drug anymore. it doesnt do too much to me. every couple months ill take some on a weekend. but even now with a high tolerance, just a single pill could get me through the process of studying 500 pages and then producing a 10 page summary of my own fruition within a day. A+ work.

i could imagine the drug being very successfull for an executive in a corporate setting..

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:08 PM »
because they increase my cognitive function to a very small degree, in the same manner that MDMA does.

MDMA is called ecstacy, and in large doses for a first time user you will be overwhelmed by the emotion.  but when used with the right intentions it produces increased ability to concentrate and helps to provide very clear thinking.

i rarely ever use the drug anymore. it doesnt do too much to me. every couple months ill take some on a weekend. but even now with a high tolerance, just a single pill could get me through the process of studying 500 pages and then producing a 10 page summary of my own fruition within a day. A+ work.

i could imagine the drug being very successfull for an executive in a corporate setting..

:o
®

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 06:49:20 AM »
Thanks guys all good stuff Ill read all the replies while pulling  a quadruple security shift guarding a meatball sandwich.
LOL!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 02:09:05 PM »
Adderall is very  harsh and the crash is awful.  Provigil is much better.  There is a reason the Air Force Rxs this to their pilots.

If it is just clean energy you want, then  Vyvanse is better than both.  But for the average person, Provigil will be the best bet.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2013, 05:07:33 AM »
Adderall is very  harsh and the crash is awful.  Provigil is much better.  There is a reason the Air Force Rxs this to their pilots.

If it is just clean energy you want, then  Vyvanse is better than both.  But for the average person, Provigil will be the best bet.

vyvanse is simply dextro amphetamine, the lysine attachment just negates abuse as it has to be cleaved from the liver to be activated. Adderall has levo amp which is less refined, I'll give you that.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2013, 06:46:48 AM »
didnt know you were into this sort of thing. ive tried most every nootropic known to man.

try a small dose of mdma.

all those ssri's and other drugs on the market are childs play.

just go straight to the source, but be responsible and use small doses.

your life will change.

This makes no sense! MDMA is (methylene dioxy Methamphetamine) just a fancy name for ecstasy! ecstasy(MDMA) usually comes in 200mg doses! what MDMA does is seriouly boost your serotonin level wich causes you to be very happy and sociable. You can function on MDMA but the problem is if used for a long period a person will stop producing natural serotonin. Even if you just took 100mg MDMA a day it would still fuck your natural serotonin levels plus nobody can use MDMA for a long period of time! maybe a few days to a week. People need to sleep!
I know people who would just use MDMA on the weekends and they still had problems!

There brains made very little serotonin and they all became depressed. I have been partners in a nightclub in 99-2000 when MDMA was all over and I saw how many people got fucked up because they used to much MDMA. like I said most of the guys and girls brains had problems making natural serotonin and they became seriously depressed. Once you take a huge dose of MDMA It will make you the happiest most friendly person in the world but that first time only happens once! every other time you use MDMA you might feel similar but you will still chase that first time MDMA/ecstasy high! This is the worst advice I have heard of ! MDMA will ruin your life if taken frequently.

It is cool to  take MDMA/X a few times a year but nothing you even want to take once a month!It fucks up your serotonin more then any drug out there. It is the best feeling in the world that is why it is called ecstasy. All SSRI's belong in the garbage! honestly it is best to just get some pussy and be happy. provigil/modifinal is a drug that was kind of created for pilots who have to stay awake for hours flying. As far as adderil goes not a good idea unless you really need it and have ADHD. if you want to stay up just burn the mid-night oil. safest way and it can cutt fat.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2013, 08:03:45 AM »
This makes no sense! MDMA is (methylene dioxy Methamphetamine) just a fancy name for ecstasy! ecstasy(MDMA) usually comes in 200mg doses! what MDMA does is seriouly boost your serotonin level wich causes you to be very happy and sociable. You can function on MDMA but the problem is if used for a long period a person will stop producing natural serotonin. Even if you just took 100mg MDMA a day it would still fuck your natural serotonin levels plus nobody can use MDMA for a long period of time! maybe a few days to a week. People need to sleep!
I know people who would just use MDMA on the weekends and they still had problems!

There brains made very little serotonin and they all became depressed.
Yes, it's called anhedonia. You can get it very easily from meth as well. The brain compensates for excess serotonin/dopamine in the bloodstream just as it does for excess testosterone, it has a negative feedback loop... too much present, it freaks out and shuts down production, sometimes for years, causing people the inability to enjoy normal activities, and causing an even stronger addiction to whichever drug they're using.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 08:09:42 AM »

you need help

that kind of thinking is a one way ticket to the nut house
T