Author Topic: Juice fast  (Read 2119 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Juice fast
« on: January 24, 2013, 08:24:24 PM »
Want to do one. Opinions?  Think it will cause a lot of muscle lost?  Want to cleanse n just for health reasons.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Juice fast
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
Want to do one. Opinions?  Think it will cause a lot of muscle lost?  Want to cleanse n just for health reasons.

Of course it will. Juice as much as you want but don't forget your regular diet. Maybe you can cut down on carbs when you juice.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 08:49:05 PM »
Getting on the juice increases muscle mass while leaning out. Use this for cleansing:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 09:10:03 PM »
Star fruit juice is awesome. I gained 32lbs in 2 weeks on it.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 02:27:44 AM »
Watch this on Netflix and follow some of their recipes. (Mean Green, etc).

"Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"

I cant do one, I like food too much. I do have a juice drink a day though made in my Breville..

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 02:55:05 AM »
im currently juice fasting, i have been doing it for 5 days, i have lost 3.5 kilos.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 05:10:34 AM »
im currently juice fasting, i have been doing it for 5 days, i have lost 3.5 kilos.

I wonder how much Layne Norton would lose if he fasted juice for a few weeks.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 07:21:54 AM »
Go to costco and buy a lot of Carrot Juice.  I did this for three days.  I was shitting straight up orange liquid by the end of day two.  I felt fucking amazing.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 08:09:23 AM »
Gonna start Monday. Ill keep u all posted. Like u give a shit anyway

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 08:47:56 AM »
Watch this on Netflix and follow some of their recipes. (Mean Green, etc).

"Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"

I cant do one, I like food too much. I do have a juice drink a day though made in my Breville..

I was thinking of one of these but went with a vitamix blender instead.  It's fucking awesome.
Y

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
I fast a few time a year. Yes - you'll drop a few pounds.

How long will you be fasting for? I usually go 5 or 6 days on juice/herbal teas and day 2 is always the hardest. I usually come down with a roaring headache by the second afternoon. Once I'm past that it's pretty easy and a few times I've hit day 6 and thought "I could keep going". Don't try and lift while you're fasting but go for a walk each day.

What makes a huge difference for me is how I start and how I finish. If I can eat meat free the 2 days prior to starting and 2-3 days afterwards, I usually feel a lot better. First time I fasted I think I tried to eat a steak on the second day it was over and I felt terrible.

Start slowly, finish slowly. You'll be amazed how much time you normally spend messing about with food.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 12:38:29 PM »
i use to juice fast all the time, thats why i preloaded my syringes on sunday. seriously though i have a juicer n love it, its healthy n cleans the system when fasting on it
R

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 12:40:59 PM »

youll just shit alot, wich your colon and digestive track needs
A

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 04:28:27 PM »
I fast a few time a year. Yes - you'll drop a few pounds.

How long will you be fasting for? I usually go 5 or 6 days on juice/herbal teas and day 2 is always the hardest. I usually come down with a roaring headache by the second afternoon. Once I'm past that it's pretty easy and a few times I've hit day 6 and thought "I could keep going". Don't try and lift while you're fasting but go for a walk each day.

What makes a huge difference for me is how I start and how I finish. If I can eat meat free the 2 days prior to starting and 2-3 days afterwards, I usually feel a lot better. First time I fasted I think I tried to eat a steak on the second day it was over and I felt terrible.

Start slowly, finish slowly. You'll be amazed how much time you normally spend messing about with food.
thanks. Was gonna try a week. No lifting?  That sux. I'm gonna try anyway. I won't go real heavy. We'll see

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 05:48:20 PM »
Train spotting.  Might as well enjoy being pasty and frail.
Y