Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 24, 2014, 10:51:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juice fast  (Read 1278 times)
Slik
Getbig IV

« on: January 24, 2013, 09:24:24 PM »

Want to do one. Opinions?  Think it will cause a lot of muscle lost?  Want to cleanse n just for health reasons.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:34:49 PM »

Want to do one. Opinions?  Think it will cause a lot of muscle lost?  Want to cleanse n just for health reasons.

Of course it will. Juice as much as you want but don't forget your regular diet. Maybe you can cut down on carbs when you juice.
C-BuZz
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 09:49:05 PM »

Getting on the juice increases muscle mass while leaning out. Use this for cleansing:
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion .|.

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 10:07:04 PM »

I gained 5 lbs. on one of these juice fasts.  Bodybuilding is the easiest sport in the world.  Hear where I'm coming from dawg?
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 10:10:03 PM »

Star fruit juice is awesome. I gained 32lbs in 2 weeks on it.
Powerlift66
Getbig IV

Flirtin' With Disaster!

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 03:27:44 AM »

Watch this on Netflix and follow some of their recipes. (Mean Green, etc).

"Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"

I cant do one, I like food too much. I do have a juice drink a day though made in my Breville..

Quickerblade
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 03:55:05 AM »

im currently juice fasting, i have been doing it for 5 days, i have lost 3.5 kilos.

BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 06:10:34 AM »

im currently juice fasting, i have been doing it for 5 days, i have lost 3.5 kilos.

I wonder how much Layne Norton would lose if he fasted juice for a few weeks.
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 08:21:54 AM »

Go to costco and buy a lot of Carrot Juice.  I did this for three days.  I was shitting straight up orange liquid by the end of day two.  I felt fucking amazing.
Slik
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 09:09:23 AM »

Gonna start Monday. Ill keep u all posted. Like u give a shit anyway
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Alphamod / Y board approved

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 09:47:56 AM »

Watch this on Netflix and follow some of their recipes. (Mean Green, etc).

"Fat Sick and Nearly Dead"

I cant do one, I like food too much. I do have a juice drink a day though made in my Breville..

I was thinking of one of these but went with a vitamix blender instead.  It's fucking awesome.

Y
galain
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »

I fast a few time a year. Yes - you'll drop a few pounds.

How long will you be fasting for? I usually go 5 or 6 days on juice/herbal teas and day 2 is always the hardest. I usually come down with a roaring headache by the second afternoon. Once I'm past that it's pretty easy and a few times I've hit day 6 and thought "I could keep going". Don't try and lift while you're fasting but go for a walk each day.

What makes a huge difference for me is how I start and how I finish. If I can eat meat free the 2 days prior to starting and 2-3 days afterwards, I usually feel a lot better. First time I fasted I think I tried to eat a steak on the second day it was over and I felt terrible.

Start slowly, finish slowly. You'll be amazed how much time you normally spend messing about with food.
gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 01:38:29 PM »

i use to juice fast all the time, thats why i preloaded my syringes on sunday. seriously though i have a juicer n love it, its healthy n cleans the system when fasting on it

R
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 01:40:59 PM »

youll just shit alot, wich your colon and digestive track needs

A
Slik
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 05:28:27 PM »

I fast a few time a year. Yes - you'll drop a few pounds.

How long will you be fasting for? I usually go 5 or 6 days on juice/herbal teas and day 2 is always the hardest. I usually come down with a roaring headache by the second afternoon. Once I'm past that it's pretty easy and a few times I've hit day 6 and thought "I could keep going". Don't try and lift while you're fasting but go for a walk each day.

What makes a huge difference for me is how I start and how I finish. If I can eat meat free the 2 days prior to starting and 2-3 days afterwards, I usually feel a lot better. First time I fasted I think I tried to eat a steak on the second day it was over and I felt terrible.

Start slowly, finish slowly. You'll be amazed how much time you normally spend messing about with food.
thanks. Was gonna try a week. No lifting?  That sux. I'm gonna try anyway. I won't go real heavy. We'll see
doison
Getbig IV

Rum Ham

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »

Train spotting.  Might as well enjoy being pasty and frail.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!