Author Topic: So many hot Asian chicks around here...  (Read 1202366 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: So many hot Asian chicks around here...
« Reply #3950 on: January 04, 2018, 11:10:56 AM »
Maybe because most Asians have similar names? She's cute

Nah its names in general. Like a gf will ask how many girls I slept with and I say I can make a list today but if I make a list next week it may have like 6-10names i forgot on the first list, then a few days later it'll be missing 20names. Weird shit.

Like the other day I saw a commercial for some medication called Anora or something and it reminded me of this Lao girl nAmed Anorak I was bangin in h.s. my senior year, and I hadn't remembered her for like 15+yrs, and that made me remember this Viet girl Behti who I also hadn't thought of in like 15yrs. Then I searched facebook and found another Filipino girl i forgot about Geraldine/gigi, then I had vague recollection of a Mexican girl but I still can't remember her name.. Just her mom knocking on the door the next morning to ask the girl what I wanted for breakfast. Mexican moms are always cool like Filipino moms, but still awkward as fuck as I was only 17. Whatever, I'm rambling... This post has no point, just jogging my memory..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3951 on: January 04, 2018, 11:22:13 AM »
Nah its names in general. Like a gf will ask how many girls I slept with and I say I can make a list today but if I make a list next week it may have like 6-10names i forgot on the first list, then a few days later it'll be missing 20names. Weird shit.

Like the other day I saw a commercial for some medication called Anora or something and it reminded me of this Lao girl nAmed Anorak I was bangin in h.s. my senior year, and I hadn't remembered her for like 15+yrs, and that made me remember this Viet girl Behti who I also hadn't thought of in like 15yrs. Then I searched facebook and found another Filipino girl i forgot about Geraldine/gigi, then I had vague recollection of a Mexican girl but I still can't remember her name.. Just her mom knocking on the door the next morning to ask the girl what I wanted for breakfast. Mexican moms are always cool like Filipino moms, but still awkward as fuck as I was only 17. Whatever, I'm rambling... This post has no point, just jogging my memory..

It's all good, I'm not a Jeff gimmick ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3952 on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:53 AM »
It's all good, I'm not a Jeff gimmick ;)

I tend to reminisce lol

... Fucking Drake songs on YouTube :/

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #3953 on: January 04, 2018, 11:24:28 AM »

i have the same problem sometimes I make a list of girls i slept with and forget like 45 names....made a list for a girl i dated 4 girlfriends ago and left off a semi pro model i dated then ran into her at the mall with new girlfriend it was awkward then later that day the model text me about her name and it wasnt even the girl i thought it was.  even worse 2 girlfriends ago i ran into 2 girls i had a 3 way with(even though i dont usually do 3 ways due to jealousy issues the girls have) anyways was a shit show because i remembered 1 girls name but not the other and my current girlfriend was jealous about it but whatever.  anyways i dont make these posts to brag i just let out thoughts from tine to time.  

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3954 on: January 04, 2018, 11:41:52 AM »
i have the same problem sometimes I make a list of girls i slept with and forget like 45 names....made a list for a girl i dated 4 girlfriends ago and left off a semi pro model i dated then ran into her at the mall with new girlfriend it was awkward then later that day the model text me about her name and it wasnt even the girl i thought it was.  even worse 2 girlfriends ago i ran into 2 girls i had a 3 way with(even though i dont usually do 3 ways due to jealousy issues the girls have) anyways was a shit show because i remembered 1 girls name but not the other and my current girlfriend was jealous about it but whatever.  anyways i dont make these posts to bcrag i just let out thoughts from tine to time.  

Lol I had the same problem with the 3some shit. I remember 1 girls name, Leilani, Filipino/Hawaiian girl, but totally forget the other girls name, I think mostly cuz the only one I wanted was Leilani lol... I've felt bad about that for like 16-17yrs now. :/ always wondered what leilani's doing these days... Story about meeting those 2 is interesting, involves us all on ecstasy at my regular nightclub spot when I was 18, and some other shit (3some was a few wks later)... Those were good times.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3955 on: January 04, 2018, 02:21:03 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3956 on: January 04, 2018, 02:22:58 PM »
Hook, line, and sinker tennisballz, lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3957 on: January 04, 2018, 03:48:54 PM »
Hook, line, and sinker tennisballz, lol.

I was aware of the trolling, forgetting 45 names is a bit much.

However forgetting the other 3some girls name is trueshit... I still have my pager from that time period and likely has their #s still in it, at least Leilani's is. Could just start calling #'s who knows.. May still have same number 16-17yrs later lol... Or I get catfished and murdered and end up on S.D. Channel10 news. Might be worth it.. Pinay was a 10. Lol

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3958 on: January 06, 2018, 03:47:03 PM »

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #3959 on: January 07, 2018, 12:05:20 AM »
I was aware of the trolling, forgetting 45 names is a bit much.

However forgetting the other 3some girls name is trueshit... I still have my pager from that time period and likely has their #s still in it, at least Leilani's is. Could just start calling #'s who knows.. May still have same number 16-17yrs later lol... Or I get catfished and murdered and end up on S.D. Channel10 news. Might be worth it.. Pinay was a 10. Lol
You wouldnt be murdered bro go for it!   And 45 names is not an exaggeration!  I had a time when I was really on top of my game and had 2-3 girls a week.  Had a thai girl who went by the name Tucky.  Never actually knew her real name but her father chased me off the property with a crow bar haha!  Had some crazy times....one time I was road tripping with some buddies to yellowstone and met a vietnamese girl named Nat.  We hooked up all week(she was born and raised in America) and when I had to leave she got suicidal!!! Asian girls really wear their heart on their sleeves....lol

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3960 on: January 12, 2018, 04:47:11 AM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3961 on: January 12, 2018, 06:06:16 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3962 on: January 14, 2018, 12:45:42 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3963 on: January 14, 2018, 12:46:33 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3964 on: January 17, 2018, 03:23:12 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #3965 on: January 17, 2018, 12:16:57 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3966 on: January 17, 2018, 12:53:41 PM »

That's just stupid. No footgear, headgear or leather gear in case of a spill....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3967 on: January 18, 2018, 08:09:57 AM »
Derrick Lewis like them asians (beside Ronda)
Q

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3968 on: January 20, 2018, 09:18:52 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3969 on: January 20, 2018, 09:21:56 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3970 on: January 20, 2018, 09:23:26 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3971 on: January 20, 2018, 09:28:33 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3972 on: January 20, 2018, 09:31:46 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3973 on: January 24, 2018, 05:09:39 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #3974 on: January 25, 2018, 02:13:30 PM »