Author Topic: My new uppcoming cycle plan, stats etc.PICS !!!  (Read 12207 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: My new uppcoming cycle plan, stats etc.PICS !!!
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 12:18:46 AM »
i don't know the caliper i was here but i was pretty dry,,,and day later in these pics carbed at maybe high 160's,i'm 5'7 or 8 lol,,,

Crazy defintion, mans ripped to bits!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 05:47:25 AM »
That is damn near PEELED njflex.

Excellent work.

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 06:40:11 AM »
i don't know the caliper i was here but i was pretty dry,,,and day later in these pics carbed at maybe high 160's,i'm 5'7 or 8 lol,,,

do you have any pics from that same time but semi-relaxed

i maybe don't look 6% coz i ain't flexing at all and have not much muscle on my frame there

put 20 more pounds of lean tissue on me and put me in some hard flexed poses with the exact same skinfolds measurements then i'll "look" 2-3% leaner than i did in that semi-relaxed pose on here

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 07:58:08 AM »
do you have any pics from that same time but semi-relaxed

i maybe don't look 6% coz i ain't flexing at all and have not much muscle on my frame there

put 20 more pounds of lean tissue on me and put me in some hard flexed poses with the exact same skinfolds measurements then i'll "look" 2-3% leaner than i did in that semi-relaxed pose on here
i have to check...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 09:22:17 AM »
goddamn, dj181, you dont even come remotely close to that conditioning,lol.

look at his nyflexs area above the knees, you can see the tendons through the skin.

also, check the shoulders, and the arm separation, the brachialis, the brachialis looks like it will fall out,its so shredded around there.

those are very very deep cuts.

genetic luck i suppose, kinda like i get xmas tree on lower back very early on, but other areas take more time to get peeled.

THANX G,,,IT TAKES SOME WORK TO GET IN THAT SHAPE AND FINE TUNING ,ZERO CARBS,WATER LOSS,ECT BRINGING IT ALL BACK IN THEN U GET FULL ,,,EVEN THO I WAS LIGHT THERE I HAD LEGS A SMALL LIGHTHEAVY WOULD LOL,,,I WAS ONLY TRAINED 5 YRS THERE AND 2ND SHOW I KNEW WHAT TO DO,,,NEVER GO ON STAGE UNLESS REALLY HAVE CONDITION/LOOK NEEDED ...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 09:23:36 AM »
i know you won't believe me, but just about 6 weeks ago i had veins running all over my abs and my ab skinfold was 5 mm

and you won't believe this even more, but... i just couldn't handle it coz these veins looked ugly as fuck >:( ??? :'(

now i'm "bulking" but i'm still around 8% or so since my ab skinfold is @ 8 mm

and by the way, i wasn't saying that i was a lean as njflex there, what i'm saying is that when someone doesn't have so much muscle they don't look as lean as someone with more muscle, even though both parties are indeed the same level of bodyfat

here's what i want to look like and i'm pretty damn near it actually (the 4th guy from the left with the aqua colored shorts)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM »
i know you won't believe me, but just about 6 weeks ago i had veins running all over my abs and my ab skinfold was 5 mm

and you won't believe this even more, but... i just couldn't handle it coz these veins looked ugly as fuck >:( ??? :'(

now i'm "bulking" but i'm still around 8% or so since my ab skinfold is @ 8 mm

and by the way, i wasn't saying that i was a lean as njflex there, what i'm saying is that when someone doesn't have so much muscle they don't look as lean as someone with more muscle, even though both parties are indeed the same level of bodyfat

here's what i want to look like and i'm pretty damn near it actually (the 4th guy from the left with the aqua colored shorts)

NOTHING WRONG DJ I'M SURE U ARE/WILL ACHIEVING THAT ,U SEEM AS A POSTER CONSISTENT ON THREADS ABOUT IT,,POST A PIC NEW TO SHOW IT,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 09:38:46 AM »
NOTHING WRONG DJ I'M SURE U ARE/WILL ACHIEVING THAT ,U SEEM AS A POSTER CONSISTENT ON THREADS ABOUT IT,,POST A PIC NEW TO SHOW IT,,,

thanks man, i believe that fella has a very similar structure to mine except his calves murder mine lol

i'll be posting up new pics within a few months, defiantly by april

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 09:35:27 PM »
come april you'll be surprised and i can promise ya that :)

by the way, i've got the delts already, but the arms are gonna take some work

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 12:31:26 PM »
great pix njflex!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 04:23:41 PM »
Lol, sure please i beg you post a pic on your current shape and your chest, biceps etc measurements.
You probably are a PRO, we can compare you with lots of great pros..i think that serge nubret was the same weight!!!!!!

Just delivering what I promised you the other day. I'm definitely no PRO or bodybuilder, IZO. I'm comparing myself to you. No downlight here, but you get the idea. Like I said before, don't take it the wrong way, but if you choose to you can gain a lot more than 71kg without drugs IMO. Just sayin....

INB4 your not 92kg. I'm actually just over 92kg today.

Also, shredded as fuck Njflex! I feel really fat now.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 05:29:27 PM »
God damn!!!!

NJ making everyone else look like absolute garbage.

What a dick!!  

;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2013, 03:22:33 AM »
God damn!!!!

NJ making everyone else look like absolute garbage.

What a dick!!  

;D

::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2013, 03:50:57 AM »
I think what dj181 is saying is really dont want to be as ripped with veins popping out all over but lean and conditioned with a bit more size such as those guys in the pics, no everyone wants to be Mr O.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2013, 04:51:29 AM »
dj...you take everything as an insult here and g/o board dude u look good there,fit build ,good pec shape,small waist .moment in time for the yr ,,you said u are getting back to post new pics ,i'm sure if u keep ur word they will be good.those are show pic condition and fuk i miss being that lean/dry but u can't stay there forever.8-10 is nice gague that's where i am now and happy and bigger,,bbing is illussion anyway .

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2013, 05:11:14 AM »
thanks flex

and yeah you're right brother, i take shit too personal so i gotta learn to calm the fuck down

and speaking of leanness, my face looks much better and younger when i'm fatter (8-10%) is it a similar thing for you man?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2013, 05:22:48 AM »
thanks flex

and yeah you're right brother, i take shit too personal so i gotta learn to calm the fuck down

and speaking of leanness, my face looks much better and younger when i'm fatter (8-10%) is it a similar thing for you man?
YEAH ,,,BUT WHEN I COMPETED I LOOKED OLDER AT THOSE LOW BF TOTALS AND I WAS A KID LOL,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2013, 06:44:59 AM »
dj...you take everything as an insult here and g/o board dude u look good there,fit build ,good pec shape,small waist .moment in time for the yr ,,you said u are getting back to post new pics ,i'm sure if u keep ur word they will be good.those are show pic condition and fuk i miss being that lean/dry but u can't stay there forever.8-10 is nice gague that's where i am now and happy and bigger,,bbing is illussion anyway .

Yes...an illusion and in this thread insults thrown over numbers that don't mean anything. To an outsider looking in we can see that some people delude themselves into thinking they're something they are not because of weight on scale, caliper measurements, etc. Also, some bad camera shots so hard it's hard to see what's really going on and compare physiques.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 07:09:05 AM »
Yes...an illusion and in this thread insults thrown over numbers that don't mean anything. To an outsider looking in we can see that some people delude themselves into thinking they're something they are not because of weight on scale, caliper measurements, etc. Also, some bad camera shots so hard it's hard to see what's really going on and compare physiques.

YEAH THIS THREAD COULD BE CIVIL ,POST PICS WHICH SOME HAVE,POSE OR RELAXED WHATEVER ,WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AGES,LEVEL YRS TRAINING,USING/USED .U HAVE GREAT PICS TOO ..BORRACHO HAS NICE SHAPE,ABS,LEAN/HARD.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2013, 03:43:33 PM »
a naturtal mustnt be worried about veins popping out everywhere anytime soon.

borracho, youre a very good person mate.not to mention youre easy, easily within getbigs top10 physiques and from what i see, youre about my level of bodyfat year round.you deserve to openly speak your mind here and be heard.youve earned it.

however, you looked like a total turd when natural ;D

You think that was bad.....wait till you see my end of first cycle pics...lol. I was about 15% bf and decided it would be a good idea to start off with some deca....hahaha big mistake  :-X .

Thanks for the props nj and gal...means a lot coming from you guys.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
You think that was bad.....wait till you see my end of first cycle pics...lol. I was about 15% bf and decided it would be a good idea to start off with some deca....hahaha big mistake  :-X .

Thanks for the props nj and gal...means a lot coming from you guys.

8)...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2013, 02:15:38 AM »
thanks flex

lol DJ looking old is the least of your problems
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2013, 11:58:36 AM »
lol DJ looking old is the least of your problems

my STRUCTURE mudrers yours fattycakes :D :D :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2013, 02:12:22 PM »
my STRUCTURE mudrers yours fattycakes :D :D :D
you told him tell him to post a pic

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »
you told him tell him to post a pic

he posts angled pics with a tank top on, and even then you can see that his structure sucksass

he needs to post up a full bodied shirtless front relaxed pic, but this dipshit pear-bodied fuck won't do it :D