Author Topic: My new uppcoming cycle plan, stats etc.PICS !!!  (Read 12267 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: My new uppcoming cycle plan, stats etc.PICS !!!
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
he posts angled pics with a tank top on, and even then you can see that his structure sucksass

he needs to post up a full bodied shirtless front relaxed pic, but this dipshit pear-bodied fuck won't do it :D
Really 5'9" 196lb Afro American and backflip.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2013, 06:32:46 AM »
borracho,flintstone1,gali u alway's have one ready,,,put up ur leanest pic drugged or clean,,,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2013, 06:49:29 AM »
freaky legs,,,taken today no pump doing legs today :P,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2013, 08:43:08 AM »
goddamn, dj181, you dont even come remotely close to that conditioning,lol.

look at his nyflexs area above the knees, you can see the tendons through the skin.

also, check the shoulders, and the arm separation, the brachialis, the brachialis looks like it will fall out,its so shredded around there.

those are very very deep cuts.

genetic luck i suppose, kinda like i get xmas tree on lower back very early on, but other areas take more time to get peeled.

100% agree .. njflex looks outstanding in these pics.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »
borracho,flintstone1,gali u alway's have one ready,,,put up ur leanest pic drugged or clean,,,,

Going below 6% or reaching show condition would be counter productive to my goals nj so you will not see anything like that from me anytime soon. I do however like to stay lean now and have been able to add some lean mass this last year after hopping on the juice. Without going into major detail the doses have not gone high yet as I feel I can still grow on lower doses.

I don't really like posting pics cause no matter what I'll never look good enough to myself but little by little I'm improving and that's the most important thing to me. I don't know how this thread turned into a pose off tbh but fuck it heres a pic from a couple days ago. Anyone wants to know im on 500mg of test cyp and plan on staying on that for a while...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2013, 09:24:32 AM »
nice barracho,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »
nice barracho,,,
x2,,,good Physique.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2013, 01:22:39 PM »
Going below 6% or reaching show condition would be counter productive to my goals nj so you will not see anything like that from me anytime soon. I do however like to stay lean now and have been able to add some lean mass this last year after hopping on the juice. Without going into major detail the doses have not gone high yet as I feel I can still grow on lower doses.

I don't really like posting pics cause no matter what I'll never look good enough to myself but little by little I'm improving and that's the most important thing to me. I don't know how this thread turned into a pose off tbh but fuck it heres a pic from a couple days ago. Anyone wants to know im on 500mg of test cyp and plan on staying on that for a while...

Looking great man, you are leaner than most people and filled out.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2013, 02:27:40 PM »
Galeniko, it's rare when I feel like I'm doing something right...this is one of those times after what you've said, thank you. Thanks to everyone for the props...really does mean something when its coming from knowledgeable and helpful members.

Sorry IZO I don't know what happened to your thread dude...good luck with your cycle. You're already ahead of me since you're starting out lean...I went backwards and it just cost me time. I wouldn't be thinking about the possibility of having to use clen, winstrol etc the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Seems like a plan to just get fat....don't even allow it. 12-14 weeks is not a long time so your goal should be to gain as much lean muscle as possible.

That's very doable by just keeping a stricter diet, doing cardio and making sure you're getting enough calories to allow for growth. Most people cut out cardio when trying to gain but really in my experience not only does it minimize fat gain but it really just makes your whole body run more efficiently.