Author Topic: 333386: the meltdown continues. Waaa baby waaa. LOL  (Read 40521 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: 333386 = bald, hypocrite, midget, closet fag... what say you?
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2013, 03:37:57 PM »
It is what it is.   I always knew one of these threads about me would pop up - i was just hoping it was one of my other stalkers to do it.  But so be it. 

Now - tell me - given what we learned about me in this thread: 

1.  I was state champion in the hammer throw 2 years in a row and 3rd in the country in HS, Discus County Champion -   what did you play in High School and what awards did you get?  Captain of the hockey team perhaps? 

2.  I have 2nd degree BB in martial arts in one art, and a few years of BJJ, Oyama Kykoshin, etc - You did what in MMA again? 

3.  I competed in 5 BB shows - and won one - naturally.  Not a big show - but still did good though - You competed when again and are planning to when?

4.  I have a law degree and run my own show - you do what again?

Not bragging - since I never do and dont feel like anything i have done is bragging worthy, but lets be real here - time for you to put up or shut up now.     

very little of that was confirmed... once i found your business and home addresses i stopped digging... i just needed you to give me enough info so that i could hunt you down.... mostly out of curiosity

my curiosity has been satisfied... note that i only shared a portion of the info i dug up...

you are who you say you are

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2013, 03:42:35 PM »

very little of that was confirmed... once i found your business and home addresses i stopped digging... i just needed you to give me enough info so that i could hunt you down.... mostly out of curiosity

my curiosity has been satisfied... note that i only shared a portion of the info i dug up...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2013, 03:49:05 PM »

::)

You called out Chris and got your ass handed to you.  Probably the worst I have seen in a long time.  That leaves one question, are you going to post a picture or do you want someone to post it for you?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #128 on: January 28, 2013, 04:02:13 PM »
::)

You called out Chris and got your ass handed to you.  Probably the worst I have seen in a long time.  That leaves one question, are you going to post a picture or do you want someone to post it for you?

i think you are a small delusional person

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #129 on: January 28, 2013, 04:36:32 PM »
Got a present for you later.    You won't recover. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #130 on: January 28, 2013, 04:52:43 PM »
Change this thread title to "333386 Appreciation Thread" because that's what it has become. And certainly well deserved too.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #131 on: January 28, 2013, 04:53:29 PM »
333386 is one of the great.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2013, 04:54:32 PM »
Change this thread title to "333386 Appreciation Thread" because that's what it has become. And certainly well deserved too.

suggestion accepted...  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: 333386: love him or hate him... he is what he says he is
« Reply #133 on: January 28, 2013, 05:30:00 PM »
Surprise coming.     Repent now.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #134 on: January 28, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
You know what, you've done the best you could have with what you've got and it still blows most people away in comparison.

You're a lawyer.  That alone speaks volumes about your dedication and stamina when it comes to academic endeavours.

You've done bodybuilding contests within the NPC.  That tells me that you know a good amount about training, drug use and even dieting.

You're a huge fan of MMA and have trained at various gyms.  That tells me that you aren't some fool that can get pushed around.

You've got the biggest post count on this site.  That tells me that you're one of the most dedicated posters on this site, that works very hard to keep the entertainment value up.

You're not hiding behind gimmicks or fake names.  People have your full name and pictures and you make no qualms about it and actually invite folks to look into your claims.  That tells me you have courage amidst many cowards.

Again, I don't see the purpose behind this thread, as it has only backfired terribly on the opening poster.

"1"

x3

333386 can be extremely fanatical, but he's a good guy. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
333 is good people.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2013, 05:43:25 PM »
333 is good people.

there are no people here...

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2013, 05:54:31 PM »
I don't have anything personal against Chris -- more because I can't be bothered as opposed to me actively liking him in any way -- but something must be made clear: he is flaunting a degree mill J.D. as if it is a degree from an actual law school. Given sufficient effort, everyone on this board could be a lawyer in the minimal sense of obtaining a J.D. from one of the nether-ranked schools as Chris has done.

Perhaps he has been able to leverage the degree mill J.D. effectively, in which case I applaud him. God bless him and may he live to be one hundred (how many posts will he have by then?). All I'm saying is that we ought to place the accomplishment into its proper perspective, far removed from such accomplishments as graduating from a top 14 school (or top 25, or 50, or 75, or 100, or 125, or 140, etc.). It isn't equitable to lump all lawlerly achievements together as if they are on the same plane, nor to pretend as much either directly or via implicature if one is a member of the club.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2013, 06:09:20 PM »
;D

Huge feet. Tiny legs. 5'6"

Gnight sweet prince

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2013, 06:18:09 PM »
Tiny legs?  LOL!!! Wait till i post pics of my last show moron.   Time for you to eat shit again , and and again.

Face it asshole - you are done on this site - its over.   

Done how Chris?

You are delusional in your singleminded simplicity.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2013, 07:07:16 PM »
  Cool. What area of Law?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2013, 07:59:25 PM »
Looks like 333386 is solid as a rock.

That makes him a 1%er on getbig.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2013, 08:05:02 PM »
;D
Whats your training like?  Look pretty thick and lean from what I can tell.  Impressive job.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2013, 08:10:58 PM »
I don't have anything personal against Chris -- more because I can't be bothered as opposed to me actively liking him in any way -- but something must be made clear: he is flaunting a degree mill J.D. as if it is a degree from an actual law school. Given sufficient effort, everyone on this board could be a lawyer in the minimal sense of obtaining a J.D. from one of the nether-ranked schools as Chris has done.

Perhaps he has been able to leverage the degree mill J.D. effectively, in which case I applaud him. God bless him and may he live to be one hundred (how many posts will he have by then?). All I'm saying is that we ought to place the accomplishment into its proper perspective, far removed from such accomplishments as graduating from a top 14 school (or top 25, or 50, or 75, or 100, or 125, or 140, etc.). It isn't equitable to lump all lawlerly achievements together as if they are on the same plane, nor to pretend as much either directly or via implicature if one is a member of the club.

I think what really matters is what you do with the degree, as opposed to where you get it from. So even if he went to the shittiest school in the world, if he is winning cases and making a name for himself that is what matters. You can easily go to a top tier law school and wind up not being that great of a lawyer.
X

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
I think what really matters is what you do with the degree, as opposed to where you get it from. So even if he went to the shittiest school in the world, if he is winning cases and making a name for himself that is what matters. You can easily go to a top tier law school and wind up not being that great of a lawyer.

I won't comment any further on this particular situation because I made the point I needed to and don't want to smear any shit above and beyond that. What you say is true, occasionally.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2013, 08:19:40 PM »
hahah epic thread backfire

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2013, 08:22:16 PM »
hahah epic thread backfire
Not to me...we finally got PEA BRAIN to give out his personal info after six-plus years and 110,000 posts.  :D ;)
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2013, 08:24:09 PM »
Not to me...we finally got PEA BRAIN to give out his personal info after six-plus years and 110,000 posts.  :D ;)
cudos, youve solved the mystery showing that he is everything he said he is...well done dumb ass!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2013, 08:25:41 PM »
Hate to say it but WOOO got PWNed in this one......I knew who 333386 was since around 2010....he would post under his real name in the comments from Huffington Post and they are practically word for word from what he posted on Getbig.... ;D
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2013, 08:28:42 PM »
cudos, youve solved the mystery showing that he is everything he said he is...well done dumb ass!!!

not even close to proving that your hero is "everything he said he is", sparky  ;)

You seem so excited that PEA BRAIN revealed himself...you taking a break from jerking off to this thread yet?  :-X
!