Author Topic: Sen. Feinstein  (Read 3355 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Sen. Feinstein
« on: January 27, 2013, 11:24:13 AM »
No comment on the picture ;D lol...

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said Sunday that she will push her assault-weapons ban as an amendment if it doesn’t get into the package that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) allows on the floor.

Reid has said he will allow an open amendment process for gun-control legislation on the Senate floor - which gun-control proponents fear could weaken a final bill - but Feinstein said on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday that she would also force a vote on renewing the assault-weapons ban.
cont...

http://www.presstv.com/usdetail/285859.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sen. Feinstein
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 11:42:17 AM »
sucking up to her liberal base.   bill no go in congress, we all know it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 11:48:20 AM »

Totally agree.  She knows passing this is impossible and is only doing it to impress her constituents.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 12:03:44 PM »
Totally agree.  She knows passing this is impossible and is only doing it to impress her constituents.

Which is why I can't understand people getting so upset. 

she's a bag of shit anti-gunner who tries crap like this all the time.  Dems admit the bill will get no where.  They're enjoying their 15 minutes of milking it for their base in the press.. but it'll be just like the many bills intro'd by the Repub congress in 2011.2012 when they KNEW the bills were going nowhere.  Just sucking up to their donor base and primary voter base.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 12:38:28 PM »

It just hit me!
 My cat sleeps about 20 hours a day.
 She has her food prepared for her.
 Her meals are provided at no cost to her.
 She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.
 For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her.
 She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but she is not required to do any upkeep.
 If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
 She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep.
 Se receives these accommodations absolutely free.
 She is living like a Queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
 All of her costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
 I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a ton of bricks ~

My Cat is a CONGRESSWOMAN!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »

I hope the hell you're right. As of late, the repubs have been backing down and compromising on too much that leaving the country in a worse state.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 01:42:28 PM »
I hope the hell you're right. As of late, the repubs have been backing down and compromising on too much that leaving the country in a worse state.

Repubs are caving on some issues that they are NEVER going to get back to 51% national support on.

But gun control ain't one of them :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »

she's a bag of shit anti-gunner who tries crap like this all the time.  Dems admit the bill will get no where.  They're enjoying their 15 minutes of milking it for their base in the press.. but it'll be just like the many bills intro'd by the Repub congress in 2011.2012 when they KNEW the bills were going nowhere.  Just sucking up to their donor base and primary voter base.

It's irritating to me because it is so obviously political.  Her constituents should realize how they are being manipulated.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 01:50:56 PM »
It's irritating to me because it is so obviously political.  Her constituents should realize how they are being manipulated.

agreed.  Same on the far right.  "Obama gonna take our guns!  Send $10,000 to the NRA today!"

it's all bullshit.  dems agree this

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 04:26:39 PM »

ever heard the phrase "all it takes for evil to suceed is for good men to stand by and do nothing"?

replace "evil" with stupidity and youll have a start. I dont expect someone like yourself to understand but this idiocy is being taught to young ppl who will grow up and influence legislation within the next 20 years.

This idiocy needs to be called out and shown for what it really is anywhere and everywhere someone is stupid enough to spout it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 06:20:32 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 06:37:03 PM »
ever heard the phrase "all it takes for evil to suceed is for good men to stand by and do nothing"?

replace "evil" with stupidity and youll have a start. I dont expect someone like yourself to understand but this idiocy is being taught to young ppl who will grow up and influence legislation within the next 20 years.

This idiocy needs to be called out and shown for what it really is anywhere and everywhere someone is stupid enough to spout it.

It doesn't matter what they teach kids in school.

240 has a young son. Do you for a minute think his son will grow up to be anti 2nd amendment, regardless of how school curriculums are slanted?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »
Dianne Feinstein Gun Control Hypocrite

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 06:55:48 PM »
What a lying bitch.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 06:58:31 PM »
It doesn't matter what they teach kids in school.

240 has a young son. Do you for a minute think his son will grow up to be anti 2nd amendment, regardless of how school curriculums are slanted?
240's young son is screwed, he will grow up justifying anything and everything his heart desires simply b/c he feels he wants to do it.

and pointing out one or two examples doesnt change the fact that this idiotic propaganda is spewed day in and day out and needs to be called out for what it is.

worry about canada and let us worry about the US, piss off

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 07:00:00 PM »
 ::)

Government Officials Can Still Own Assault Weapons Under Feinstein Bill

http://www.ibtimes.com/government-officials-can-still-own-assault-weapons-under-feinstein-bill-1039506

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 07:05:07 PM »
::)

Government Officials Can Still Own Assault Weapons Under Feinstein Bill

http://www.ibtimes.com/government-officials-can-still-own-assault-weapons-under-feinstein-bill-1039506
of course they do, its a do as I say not as I do kind of thing.

Gun control has very little to do with guns.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 07:30:58 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 10:42:59 PM »
Jews have a terrible track record in the USA. They fuck up wherever they go. She really needs to shut up, quit and go lie under a rock till she dies. I am extremely upset that this hag had children. What a pity!

Feinstein was born Dianne Emiel Goldman[6] in San Francisco, to Betty (née Rosenburg), a former model, and Leon Goldman, a nationally renowned surgeon. Feinstein's paternal grandparents were Jewish emigrants from Poland, while her maternal grandparents, who were of the Russian Orthodox faith, were from St. Petersburg, Russia.[7] Her mother also had either German or Jewish ancestry.[8][9] Feinstein has identified her own religion as Jewish.[1]

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 02:27:54 PM »

That would be like asking sheep to act independent

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »
Feinstein Says PTSD Veterans Who Fought For The Second Amendment Shouldn’t Have Guns
 Freedom Outpost ^ | Mar. 8, 2013 | Tim Brown

Posted on Friday, March 08, 2013 12:41:07 PM by EXCH54FE

On Thursday Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-VT) held a full committee meeting to vote on a bipartisan measure that is claimed to curb illegal gun trafficking and purchasing, but is more akin to “thought legislation” for those purchasing firearms. During that meeting, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) advocated for the removal of veteran’s rights to keep and bear arms by stating, “find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.” Pick up her statement around the 42:20 mark.

She then completely lied about the ability of a “bump stock,” which she called a “slide stock,” claiming that it altered an AR-15 to go from semi-automatic to fully automatic. It does no such thing. The trigger is reset every time the stock “bumps.”In fact, you can get the same effect with any semi-automatic firearms by using your thumb and your belt loop. Does the Senator from California want to ban belt loops?

She claims that she is concerned because calls her come into her office as if more gun control is “some wild eyed scheme.”

“It is not,” she affirmed, though we all know that is exactly what it is.

(Excerpt) Read more at freedomoutpost.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 10:15:08 AM »
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) advocated for the removal of veteran’s rights to keep and bear arms by stating, “find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.”

Wait a second, 333386...

I think every getbigger will tell you that I have hated FineSwine since minute #1 on getbig.  total gun grabbing kneepadder mess.

HOWEVER...

I don't want ANY person who is classified as mentally incapacitated to have access to a weapon - THAT IS THE LAW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, a person who served in war is a hero, yes I applaud their service and would buy one lunch and shake his hand - however, a person with mental impairment doesn't always have full understanding of actions or consequences, and may lash out and kill very quickly, never realizing what they are doing.  The reason they're labeled PTSD is so that they can get treatment and hopefully get better. 

33, please tell me you don't believe ANY person with mental impairment should be allowed to have a gun?  I support the troops 1000%, but whether you are a janitor in Iowa or a soldier back home from Iraq... if you don't have mental ability to understand your actions, you shouldn't be walking around with a gun.

What do you guys think?  Should the govt make exceptions for the current mental impairment law for those who served?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 10:40:05 AM »
240's young son is screwed, he will grow up justifying anything and everything his heart desires simply b/c he feels he wants to do it.

And you base this conclusion on what?

and pointing out one or two examples doesnt change the fact that this idiotic propaganda is spewed day in and day out and needs to be called out for what it is.

Of course it is spewed. I'm not denying that. I'm simply saying that since we recognize this to be the case, how effective do we really believe it will be if we are proactive in countering that message within the home?  Effective parenting CAN go a long way towards neutralizing propaganda efforts. 

worry about canada and let us worry about the US, piss off

:'(  ouch. That wasn't very nice.  :'(
Would love to not think about the mess south of our mutual border, ...but unfortunately, your problems are spilling out into our realm. Assinine decisions, made by assinine decision makers have consequences that affect others. I guess you could say I like to examine a problem from afar, and develop a strategy well before the problem gets closer... something you guys should have done 12 years ago when you were first warned.

ps: Don't be so mean & nasty to me. With the mess you're all in, ...you need all the help you can get.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 02:15:04 PM »
What do you guys think?  Should the govt make exceptions for the current mental impairment law for those who served?

anyone?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »
anyone?

An evaluation by a mental health professional would be helpful.  Certain mental illnesses/personality disorders result in self harm while others are more prone to externalizing.  A competent mental health professional can identify these characteristics.  To give you a more straight forward answer,  I'd take it on a case by case basis.  Bouts of mental impairment can be transient and non-violent.
A