Author Topic: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?  (Read 12500 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Met this girl - got her number - she is not calling back?
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2013, 02:30:39 AM »
You're nothing to this girl.  Don't call her back.

word...fuck her dude
l

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2013, 03:49:11 AM »
It really amazes me how so many people say call again.  Wake up.  You can't have one in-person conversation with someone and then base that much contact from it - particularly when all signs point to LOST CAUSE due to obvious reasons (age/bf that she has either got back with, or is thinking about doing).  Sure, women can certainly get caught up in a man's spell - but that shit goes away real quick and every extra second that transpires since it happened is another second that your worth to her, depreciates.  Every man knows when the moment has passed.  Whether they admit it is another thing - You cannot get back in their mind with cutesy phaggotesque "snickers or mars" shite.  That's the type of thing you get away with when you could say absolutely anything and she's already decided she'll allow you in her pants.  It's just a continuation bet (ie, further communication). 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2013, 03:51:55 AM »
You cannot get back in their mind with cutesy phaggotesque "snickers or mars" shite. 

exactly

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2013, 04:15:20 AM »
had this one chick who I thought might of been a keeper and I blew it with her. II played it cool like I always did, treated her like shit etc (pretty much what works and always works with young chicks).....but it backfired and I kick myself in the balls for it.

"i avoid falling for boys like you because you just want my pussy instead of a relationship with good intentions" ;D

she was a little freak too..would call me up in the middle of night asking for cock pics

"whos been sucking my dick" ;D  
 ;D

see where Im goin....

But for whatever reason it sounds like you gave up...did she even lift bro?

If she had something to offer other than pussy ($$$) than don't let them get away so easy cause in the future you may be thinking what could've been. There's only one chick I regret letting slip away after all these years...I just wasn't into her but let's just say I could have 4 private jets instead of the one I currently have.

A friend once told me when you find a girl who you think is too good for you and one that thinks you're too good for her than you know you've found the right one. But lets face it...us being so into bbing and the way we look we'll never find someone who's even on our level lol. Only girl I've ever thought was too good for me was only cause she was a nerd, didn't drink, smoke, do drugs, or cuss but I completely owned her in everything else  :D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs, MattyH,etc.
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2013, 04:50:19 AM »
Also, float the idea that it was her Ex-Boyfriend who slashed the tire and keep mentioning it as a valid possibility.  That way you are killing two birds with one stone.
Sounds like you speak from experience!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2013, 09:14:49 AM »
Pick a fuckin' daisy and do the loves me-loves me not routine.

Since when did the 18 yo dating scene turn into a chaperoned Sadie Hawkins extravaganza?  99.9% of the world's [probably ill advised] relationships started with a stiff dick, a wet pussy, and an unromantic out of the way spot on the same night.  There's something to be said for getting straight to the fucking at that age.  (Use protection, son.)  You guys have to 'get digits' and worry about phone calls these days?  

Wtf is that.  You poor bastards.  I don't believe it for a minute, though.

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2013, 09:28:25 AM »
I dno when me and my friend left my friend even said wow there was some epic chemistry / tension between you and her. When I asked for her number, her sister brought it up on her phone, gave it to her and she then put it in my phone..& was quite happy to do so.. But anyways I texted her the next day telling her there was something I really wanted to ask her. No reply. Pity. Next. Her loss.
Team Anders Behring

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #108 on: February 01, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
I met this girl on sunday night.. Incredibly stunning. Slim figure with all the goods (aka tits/ass). She gave me her number. Come Wednesday night 10.30. I call her. 2 minute convo however I could hear that she was in a car. I said to her i'll leave you to it. She says to me i'll call you later. No call. I'm wanting the advices of getbiggers in rgds to this matter. I really want to take this girl out at a later time.

Spanner in the works: She broke up with her bf of a year and a half the day I met her (Sunday night). I do not know what to do.....

I'm 19.. she's 18 just for further reference.

getting a particular girl often comes down to good luck and good timing

you met her on one of the worst possible days, the day she broke up with a long time boyfriend who she more than likely still has feelings for, they might be broken up but still having sex

if the break up sticks you would've been much better off meeting her a month from now

E
E

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2013, 04:09:15 PM »
The answer is "yes".

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs.
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2013, 12:57:57 AM »
My advice, dont try and date any woman under 25, they arnt ready for it and get too many opportunities/are too immature.

he is 19 so are you asking him to date a woman older than him by 6 years at least or to wait for 6 years before thinking to date any female?? ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2013, 02:02:43 AM »
Welcome to the logic of women.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: Q for getbiggers. Female related. Gronik, galeniko, Wiggs.
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2013, 02:46:21 AM »
i told her i had diabetes i need to take my shot so its best i go home.

i told her i'm a bodybuilder and i need to eat my sixth meal so it's best i go home.
tank u jesus

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2013, 02:59:00 AM »
Ok!  Well!  It was so great just to meet ya!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2013, 03:43:03 AM »
Always try to put yourself in her shoes and think "what would I do if I was interested in him(myself)?". If her actions don't make sense from that perspective then she's most likely not into you. If she's being super slow responding to texts and always giving some BS reason for not going on a date etc just call it a day and delete her number and text convo and move on.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2013, 05:57:57 AM »
next, definitely forget about her.

Yeah, it doesn't get much more obvious than that. The worst for me are the girls that already have decided to not date you again but keeps delaying the process of saying goodbye/bugger off by saying "we could perhaps meet sometime when I'm not so busy" etc. If you're really in to her then you actually start to believe it yourself, although deep down you know it's a lost cause  ;D

That's why I nowadays immediately delete them from my phone when I smell their bullshit excuses and just leave it be.
from incomplete data

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »
Yes I'd like to have sex with her.

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2013, 07:54:27 AM »
Yeah, it doesn't get much more obvious than that. The worst for me are the girls that already have decided to not date you again but keeps delaying the process of saying goodbye/bugger off by saying "we could perhaps meet sometime when I'm not so busy" etc. If you're really in to her then you actually start to believe it yourself, although deep down you know it's a lost cause  ;D

That's why I nowadays immediately delete them from my phone when I smell their bullshit excuses and just leave it be.
I just used to stop talking to them until I got the inevitable drunk "My boyfriend and I are fighting and I want to go fuck someone else to make him mad" phonecall.

Good times were had by all.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2013, 08:26:46 AM »
Check out this whore's disgusting behavior:

http://theheartofmysoul.blogspot.com/2010/09/ohhh-dating.html

Then there was the Meal plan... This existed a few years back, and what a fun idea it was.  It wasn't just fun because of the sheer idea that I could meet every kind of human without worry or expectations on my part, but it helped to save on my grocery bill!  For a straight week I went out on 7 dates.  Count them, 7!!  That's 7 lunches and dinners that I didn't have to provide for myself.  Now this was only one week, but the plan lasted probably 2 or 3.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
Ok!  Well!  It was so great just to meet ya!

Wow. This guy knows women.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2013, 10:17:46 AM »
this.this is why i treat them all equally like shit.

theyre all like that, make no mistake.

never get softon those beasts.they bleed every month and always survive that, think about it.

Haha in her other "posts" ("blogs" oh brother) she goes on about how much she loves God and Jesus.  I wonder if they condone stealing dinner money from unsuspecting men :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »
Yes most of them are a waste of space, there are a few good ones here and there but I find the average man to be much less worthless (no homo).

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2013, 11:59:24 AM »
oh and lol at the jesus and love thing.

he certainly adviced the opposite of what she does .

i was out last night with some girl and she asked me why material things dont mean shit to me, and why i got such a pos car(vw polo,haha), i told her, well until last summer i had a porsche(i did)and that didnt make my penis any thicker.

she said so i drove other women around in a nice car, but her i pick up with a pos polo.

i asked whats the matter, and wheter she wants me to have another car.she said yes.

i told her to buy me one ,then, or even take out a lease on something brandnew.

insanity i tell you brother, she has a guy with godlike physique infront of her, but thinks about cars. ;D

Jesus loves you more than you will know. He also says He wants you to stop fornicating with women. If you have a strong sex drive then get married and keep it within the marriage.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2013, 06:57:14 PM »
Jesus loves you more than you will know. He also says He wants you to stop fornicating with women. If you have a strong sex drive then get maried and keep it within the marriage.

dude shut the fuck up.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
dude shut the fuck up.

Fuck you, asshole. You're a piece of dogshit!