Author Topic: Anavar? Works or makes you feel flat and look smaller?  (Read 13828 times)

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Anavar?
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2013, 11:12:46 AM »
 Yea man -  he had a rough couple of years.  if I remember correctly he had an un-diagnosed case of lymes disease that basically crippled him before it was finally diagnosed like 5 years later.  He spent time on crutches then in a wheel chair.  Then his then wife tried to kill him to collect the insurance money from his death - some sort of a car crash scheme. It was really fucked up. This is the woman who basically went "off thee grid" with Joe - living in a solar powered house somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. The home was built into the side of a mountain and I believe Joe and the wife built it themselves for the most part.  I only remember bits and pieces of it all.  I think they grew / raised all their own food and only went into town to shop for what they couldn't make.  I thought this whole Idea was great.  Just get the fuck away from society and all the assholes.

Yep -  to say he had a couple rough years it to put it lightly.  Joe was a cool dude - I corresponded with him a few times way back when I was getting into training.  He didn't have to be , but he was real nice answering all my stupid diet and training questions.  Definatly a guy I wish didn't check out early.

Galineko may remember more-  it seems that he remembers these types of things like i do.

RS

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2013, 11:25:50 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2013, 01:46:20 PM »
wasnt he born again?
correct he used to post on a christian bodybuilding web site and ironage. he always seemed like a decent person.
F

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2013, 01:52:14 PM »
correct he used to post on a christian bodybuilding web site and ironage. he always seemed like a decent person.
What exactly is a "Christian Bodybuilding" site and how does it differ from traditional Bodybuilding sites?  Is it more gay or something and sprinkled with random bible quotes every now and then?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2013, 01:53:23 PM »
Yea man -  he had a rough couple of years.  if I remember correctly he had an un-diagnosed case of lymes disease that basically crippled him before it was finally diagnosed like 5 years later.  He spent time on crutches then in a wheel chair.  Then his then wife tried to kill him to collect the insurance money from his death - some sort of a car crash scheme. It was really fucked up. This is the woman who basically went "off thee grid" with Joe - living in a solar powered house somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. The home was built into the side of a mountain and I believe Joe and the wife built it themselves for the most part.  I only remember bits and pieces of it all.  I think they grew / raised all their own food and only went into town to shop for what they couldn't make.  I thought this whole Idea was great.  Just get the fuck away from society and all the assholes.

Yep -  to say he had a couple rough years it to put it lightly.  Joe was a cool dude - I corresponded with him a few times way back when I was getting into training.  He didn't have to be , but he was real nice answering all my stupid diet and training questions.  Definatly a guy I wish didn't check out early.

Galineko may remember more-  it seems that he remembers these types of things like i do.

RS

sounds like you know him pretty good. he told some  great stories on ironage.his wife tried to kill him with a frying pan see pic with broken arm. he used to train at gold's gym 3 locations in LV and the body factory, also at fitness america allentown.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2013, 01:58:51 PM »
What exactly is a "Christian Bodybuilding" site and how does it differ from traditional Bodybuilding sites?  Is it more gay or something and sprinkled with random bible quotes every now and then?

go on midwestchristianbodybuil ding .com/joe meeko/htm and find out.maybe you too can be saved. one of last pics of joe, as he was getting back into shape.
F

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2013, 02:05:56 PM »
yes, hes right.besides that, anavar eventhoug suposedly weak, was the only oral steroid that caused me severe severe side effects.so bad i had to stop.

its weird, bc i been drinking winstrol like its milk(can drink it), use anapolon, overdosed halotestins back in the day, dbol i didnt even count, just handfulls at a time etcetc.

but anavar nearly put holes into my stomach.
That sounds uncharacteristic of var....you 100% sure it was legit?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »
That sounds uncharacteristic of var....you 100% sure it was legit?

Actually, Dan Duchaine wrote about how Anavar was particularly hard on the stomach. Supposedly
a pretty common side effect.

I didn't notice this myself. Maybe it was some other ingredient in whatever Anavar was common
a couple of decades ago, I don't know.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2013, 02:25:26 PM »
Actually, Dan Duchaine wrote about how Anavar was particularly hard on the stomach. Supposedly
a pretty common side effect.

I didn't notice this myself. Maybe it was some other ingredient in whatever Anavar was common
a couple of decades ago, I don't know.

News to me...good to know. High doses will do it? Or are some just prone to it?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2013, 02:30:18 PM »
Does anyone think they can tell the difference between anavar and winstrol? I always suspect labs use cheaper winstrol labeled as anavar.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2013, 02:37:18 PM »
I didn't like their blue skin, apart from that was a good entertaining movie

;D ;D ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2013, 03:10:03 PM »
News to me...good to know. High doses will do it? Or are some just prone to it?

I haven't read through all of it in a long time, but he just mentions that in his experience as a trainer, Anavar could cause an uncomfortable feeling of fullness in the stomach for some, and that it seemed to effect the liver worse in some people.

He seemed to like Primobolan much more for bodybuilding stuff, he wasn't anti-anavar, but it wasn't a top steroid with him.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »
Does anyone think they can tell the difference between anavar and winstrol? I always suspect labs use cheaper winstrol labeled as anavar.
sane people get us made stuff or legit pharma stuff, unless you looking for bunk garbage

obviously this hits a nerve given so many here invested everything in bs online source junk, as reflected in their shit gains

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2013, 05:17:58 PM »
its not good to take advice from others regarding their reaction to gear, your system is different and will have a different reaction to it, in some people  it makes them very big and strong.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2013, 10:05:34 PM »
i dont know, but they came as 2.5 mg tabs, and to be effective, have to take many tabs, i thought the many tabs required is the problem
Sounds brutal man. How high were you dosing? There's a handful of figure girls at my gym that I know are running 10mg/day year round, 20mg/day during prep.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Anavar? Works or makes you feel flat and look smaller?
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2013, 11:05:04 PM »
i dont know, but they came as 2.5 mg tabs, and to be effective, have to take many tabs, i thought the many tabs required is the problem

^
  this and the price of taking all of the pills needed daily

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2013, 11:06:57 PM »

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2013, 11:07:34 PM »
amazing substance if ran high enough.. 80-100mg

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2013, 11:09:10 PM »
  Exactly Matty

I feel 100mg per day is great

but the problem comes with having to take 40 pills per day and also at the cost

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2013, 11:21:34 PM »
Anavar is good and most who do not think so is because it is the most faked oral out there, why? because it is the most expansive mg per mg.

So here is my observation from experience; I have purchased online test, drol, eq, tren all come out amazing and from the same site then the var is fake from the same good site that has everything else legit and not only is this common but people will not even suspect so cause var is always stacked, so how would they know, right.

I know cause I test them out and I am very particular on paying attention to the details but like whitewidow said if it is in a capsule form it is either fake or severely watered down. So from experience I can guarantee that 80%+ of the var out there is fake or watered down so nearly impossible to get a reasonable feedback.

Now for your question, real var is amazing, great strength and vascularity, great pumps, hard muscles etc, but does very little on the scale, you will not pack on 30lb on var no matter what, it is 5-10lb muscle gain for most but no water weight whatsoever, so obviously more appropriate to take when in single digit bodyfat levels.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »
 :)
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2013, 11:32:02 PM »
Real Anavar is a great drug. Bigger, stronger, no water, never aromatized. Beautiful drug.
a

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »
  Exactly Matty

I feel 100mg per day is great

but the problem comes with having to take 40 pills per day and also at the cost
yea the human grade stuff is through the roof.. theres a decent amount of trustworthy ugl labs that make it 20-50 mgs, but u still may never know.. the second best option is getting the powder, doing a melting point test on it, then cap it or suspend it in everclear

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2013, 05:17:55 AM »
Alot of bodybuilders used to believe anavar had no negative effect on the HPTA and would use anavar to bridge in between cycles to help keep cycle net gains. That was early on like late 70's to the early 90's but many doctors came out and expresseed how even anavar was no good for the HPTA. Anavar is just too risky of a buy! like others said some companys sell great dbol,anadrol,winstrol tabs but their anavar is shit! happens all the time, and don't even bother with anavar capsules or liquid anavar! if you can find the BTG Watson wich I think is a watson subsidiary that is the only legit anavar I have seen and it is spendy! all USA Oral AAS are spendy especially oxandrolone and halotestin.A good deal on pharm grade anavar ,halo, and anadrol is 3-5$ a tab.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2013, 05:23:40 AM »
Anavar, not Liver Friendly... >:(