Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135523 times)

Rigs

• Getbig III
  • Friends don't let friends lift lite!
Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2004, 12:47:44 PM »
What's the question, Rigs?

Is this thread only for M1T questions? If not, then I have a question about Norandrostenediol.
Most important word:SQUAT

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2004, 05:42:37 PM »
Is this thread only for M1T questions? If not, then I have a question about Norandrostenediol.

Shoot bro
Lots of work to do :-(

Rigs

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2004, 04:40:06 AM »
I have heard nothing but good things about Nor by itself or in a stack, but I don't always trust everyone. That’s why I'm asking you (Pressure  ;D ) about it. How long should I take it and should I stack it with anything else. They also said that this was the "best" precursor because it supposedly more anabolic then test and doesn't have any androgenic side effects. Share your knowledge.

Thanx, Rigs

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2004, 08:37:36 AM »
Rigs,

Give me some bodybuilding background info and stats on yourself, that will help me to help you better.

Rigs

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2004, 05:52:53 AM »
I'm 23, 5'8" 172.5 (dieting down for a show) Been lifting for 7 years, SERIOUSLY lifting for 2. I'm not a hardgainer but I'm not growing as fast as I want to. I've made good progress growth wise supposedly. The reason I said it that way is because the people at my gym and the guy I train with said that they have seen good progess over the past year. I believe em' but I really don't see  :-\

Steel-Lucifuge

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2004, 05:02:37 PM »
I have a question regarding M1T.
When is the right timed to take the pill ?
When the stomach is empty  ?   or  Just right after meal ?
Two of the guys I know gave me different opinion so I'm confused.
One insisted 'empty stomach'  and the other insisted 'after meal'
Thanks in advance.

Duby

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2004, 10:42:23 AM »
At the beginning of this thread, gijoe said that the preferred method of delivery for 4AD is transdermally.  I looked at bb.com and couldn't find any transdermal products.  Any suggestions as to mfgr?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2004, 11:50:16 AM »
I have a question regarding M1T.
When is the right timed to take the pill ?
When the stomach is empty  ?   or  Just right after meal ?
Two of the guys I know gave me different opinion so I'm confused.
One insisted 'empty stomach'  and the other insisted 'after meal'
Thanks in advance.

Any time of the day is fine; doesn't matter with/without food.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2004, 11:51:54 AM »
At the beginning of this thread, gijoe said that the preferred method of delivery for 4AD is transdermally.  I looked at bb.com and couldn't find any transdermal products.  Any suggestions as to mfgr?

www.1fast400.com  Dermabolics 4ADerm

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2004, 11:55:35 AM »
I have heard nothing but good things about Nor by itself or in a stack, but I don't always trust everyone. That’s why I'm asking you (Pressure  ;D ) about it. How long should I take it and should I stack it with anything else. They also said that this was the "best" precursor because it supposedly more anabolic then test and doesn't have any androgenic side effects. Share your knowledge.

Thanx, Rigs

Rigs,

Try the new PS, M4OHN.  It is a good LBM gaining pro-steroid, and sound up your alley.  Start @ 6mg ED and go from there.  I know www.designersupps.com and www.legalgear.com have it.  I like the methylated compounds as compared to standard, since they bypass first pass liver degredation.

S.W.A.T.

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2004, 02:53:12 PM »
Has anyone tried this brand or even seen it? I have been using it with great results. But don't think it is dose correctly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2004, 05:45:21 AM »
I just ordered the stuff for the next M1T cycle.

Curious to see what the gains will be when done correctly.

Glad I read about this site in MD. Seems I had a few more side-effects on a 4 week cycle. There was some lethargy, loss of libido and bloating. I'll do 2 weeks cycles now.

Got stressed at work and my diet suffered (off-cycle) so I lost about 7 lbs but it'll come back.

The last week or two of the M1T I felt fat all the time, looked great (IMO) but felt fat. Thought my body just wasn't used to being over 200 lbs but after reading this thread and some of the responses it's pretty obvious that it was just some bloating.

Was using M1T and milk thistle, with 6OXO after. Can't wait to see what happens when it's done right.

lilbigDawg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2004, 08:02:52 AM »
First post here so I'll try not to f*ck up too badly.

I'm 5'7" about 225 with a higher BF (around 15%) than I like to have this close to summer. I have been lifting consistently for the past 5 years.
Is this M1T stufff legit? are the gains real or just retained water? I want to shed some BF but also hold onto or possibly gain some lean mass as well. Has anyone tried M1T with an ECA? Can you get lean while on this stuff?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2004, 08:18:54 AM »
I just ordered the stuff for the next M1T cycle.

Curious to see what the gains will be when done correctly.

Glad I read about this site in MD. Seems I had a few more side-effects on a 4 week cycle. There was some lethargy, loss of libido and bloating. I'll do 2 weeks cycles now.

Got stressed at work and my diet suffered (off-cycle) so I lost about 7 lbs but it'll come back.

The last week or two of the M1T I felt fat all the time, looked great (IMO) but felt fat. Thought my body just wasn't used to being over 200 lbs but after reading this thread and some of the responses it's pretty obvious that it was just some bloating.

Was using M1T and milk thistle, with 6OXO after. Can't wait to see what happens when it's done right.

I was stacking my m1t with 4 AD and gijoe said he felt my bloating/water retention was more from the 4 ad than the m1t.  

FYI

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2004, 06:12:29 AM »
GiJoe ... whenever you get around to it, could use some fine-tuning on my first stack.  Thanks again for your help getting started on the right products and in the right combination, your time spent is very appreciated!

On page 4 of this post, I asked you about my first stack, and you gave me your recommendations, and I came up with the following, with your nod:

Week 1 & 2:  1,4 AD  Milk Thistle  NAC
Week 3,4,5,6:  1,4 AD  1-Test
Week 5 & 6:  Milk Thistle  NAC  Nolvadex 40 mg (split twice ED)
Week 7 & 8:  Milk Thislte  NAC  Nolvadex 20 mg (once ED)

I just started Sunday, so I'm in week 1, taking 1,4 AD.

Some questions:

1)  What dosage of 1, 4AD, and later 1-Test do you recommend each day?  I notice on the bottle of Boldione (1,4AD) "recommended dosage" could vary dramatically.  Based on those instructions of "1-2 doses 2-3 times a day" .... each pill is 100 mg, so based on their recommendations, I could be taking between 200 mg and 600 mg per day.  Where is the balance you have found between too little and too much?   Again, when I start taking the 1-Test in a week and a half, what dosage do you recommend?   And, all at once, or spread out through the day?  Since this is my first stack ever, I'm taking 200 mg of 1, 4AD per day split twice, and took 300 mg yesterday split 3 times as it was "leg day".  Should I up this dosage?

2)  5 or 6 weeks down the road, during PCT, how do you recommend taking the Nolvadex? (which is what I opted for over 6-OXO)   Do you mix it with water, or any other preferred drink, or just shoot it straight, like a bad shot of tequila?

3) While we're at it, any recommended dosages for Milk Thistle or NAC?  I've been taking one dose everytime I take the 1, AD, and assume this is enough, but it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks again, GiJoe!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2004, 07:33:48 AM »
Martini,

1.  1,4 AD and 1-Test doses can range from 600-1200mg ED in divided doses.  If I were you, I'd start @ 600mg and work your way up to 1000mg ED (split these into 3 doses: Morning, noon and night).
2.  Nolva should be just shot, no mixing.  Take 40mg ED in 2 doses, morning and night (20mg each time) for the first half of PCT.  The second half, go down to 20mg ED in one dose.
3.  Milk thistle should be taken @ 500mg and the same with NAC.  Split these doses apart from when you take the hormones; so take them with snacks instead of when you take the 1,4 AD and 1-Test.

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2004, 08:49:43 AM »
Thanks for your prompt response.

DEAR GOD!  I had no idea a cycle costs so much!  I figured the "real" stuff would be this kind of money, but had no idea you had to take so much of it!

Even by using Supplementclearance.com (which is the cheapest I've found yet so far for Boldione) that means I need to buy 8 bottles of that stuff, 4 bottles of 1-Test, 2 bottles of NAC, 2 bottles of Milk Thistle and 1 bottle of Nolva, for a total cost of nearly $600.00!

I know bodybuilding costs money, but add protein, creatine and gobs of good food, again, dear god!

Opinions anyone?  Have you found the $600 for the cycle to be worth it?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2004, 08:52:02 AM »
Thanks for the info.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2004, 09:21:53 AM »
Martini,

Run the 1,4 AD @ 600mg ED for the first 21 days.  This will require 2 bottles.  The second 21 days, run it @ 1000mg ED.  This will require 4 bottles, with 20 pills left over.

Run the 1-Test @ 600mg ED for 10 days (once added to stack).  This will require 1 bottle.  The last 11 days, run it @ 1000mg ED.  This will require 2 bottles, with 10 pills left over.

Run the Nolva @ 40mg ED for the first 21 days of PCT.  This will require almost a full bottle (8ml left over).  The second half of PCT (another 21 days) run it @ 20mg.  This will require less than half of a bottle (21ml) so you'll have 37 ml left over between the 2 bottles (good for the next go round).

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2004, 09:25:36 AM »
Martini,

Also realize, this is probably the most expensive cycle you'll run.  Once you decide to do another, you could go with more potent methylated hormones, which, believe it or not will cost only a small percentage of this stack.  I really feel this stack is awesome!  When I used it back in the day, it was EXTREMELY effective.  I would do it again today (if cost were not a factor).

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2004, 10:03:52 AM »
Once again, all my questions answered and now I understand ...

You are the man, GiJoe!

I did notice that M1T was much less expensive than 1-Test, so much so that for an extra $5 you can get a bottle of it with the Nova vs. buying the Nolva alone.

I feel much better spending the money knowing that this will be a good foundation for future cycles and a good resulting one as well, so thanks again!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2004, 07:20:31 AM »
I've seen a liquid form of M1-T, they claim it's more bioavailable.
Is there any difference?
I see a lot of the Winn depot product available and was thinking of stocking up on tablets.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2004, 07:25:44 AM »
Both tabs and liquid act the same.  No greater or lesser availability.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2004, 07:27:06 AM »
Thanks.

phnewb

« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2004, 09:48:11 PM »
Is it worth it for a 21 year old male to take M1T?  It is illegal to sell 4AD in Cali.  Is there a comparable supplement that could be used in place of 4AD, or would the cycle be pointless without 4AD?  What are the minuses to not using 4AD in the cycle?