Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89831 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
shut your mouth you distasteful harlot

ronnie coleman is a god fearing mountain of ebony muscle and unshakable faith in the lord

since he was put on the earth to become the best bodybuilder the world has ever seen it is only understandable his testosterone levels were off the charts and so he was easily taken advantage of for sexual favors by unquenchable lustful whores such as yourself

stop disgracing yourself any further and depart from us you revolting piece of shit

BOOM!  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
praise master jesus

Jesus is the King. KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Jesus is the King. KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
he is the pillar that holds my life

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

That was the probably the scene at every airport when Ronnie traveled. One girl dropping him off in one city and another girl picking him up in the other. LOL :) :) :) :) :) :)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
what TV show were you watching? even worse if its your favorite show.

Must have been "My Name is Earl"
"

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
you should be happy that one of gods miracles gave you the time of day

That's funny!!  ;D
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
That was the probably the scene at every airport when Ronnie traveled. One girl dropping him off in one city and another girl picking him up in the other. LOL :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thats actually one of his daughters Val. Last i heard she is married now living in CA.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
praise master jesus
all of his kids are bastards according to bible standards.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Yeeeaaahhh Budddyyy

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
And what about the people who hate that this shit was in their life and turn it around? 

nonesuch...
It's called a line of thought. Most people do as they have been taught, raised, or observed. Just like you.
An excuse is this:
Teacher: "Why didn't you do your homework?"
Student: "Well, because I had hockey practice."
Teacher: "Hockey practice doesn't come before doing your homework."

There is no reason for that child to do his homework.

People who do like Ronnie (and I don't know if this is the case) many times have been raised in an environment that this behavior is acceptable, so in his mind this is "ok" it is "right". If he can pay for them, why not?  
I was raised that being a father means that you are a full time parent. You teach the child on how to grow up to be an responsible adult, and hopefully, that child will do the same with his son.

When you see me who have 6 kids and no job, and don't see anything wrong with it, it was what they were raised around, and that is "right"to them, not "wrong". Having responsibilities was never taught to them.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
all of his kids are bastards according to bible standards.
master jesus died for our sins it's ok

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

ronnie coleman is a god fearing mountain of ebony muscle and unshakable faith in the lord

since he was put on the earth to become the best bodybuilder the world has ever seen it is only understandable his testosterone levels were off the charts and so he was easily taken advantage of for sexual favors by unquenchable lustful whores such as yourself

stop disgracing yourself any further and depart from us you revolting piece of shit

LOLOL!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".

You still had sex with him.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
LOLOL!
get a load of that dumb whore boasting about her bible chapter look up speed

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
the green mile black miracle ebony mountain of muscle man was based off ronnie coleman

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
You still had sex with him.

Sex without marriage is ok for Alti's religion but Ronnie moving on and having sex with other women isn't ok

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Sex without marriage is ok for Alti's religion but Ronnie moving on and having sex with other women isn't ok

Don't you love how people pick and choose what to believe
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Alti should move on and have sex with other women just to show Ronnie she's a good Christian.

;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
get a load of that dumb whore boasting about her bible chapter look up speed

Must not have book marked the scriptures on fornication. lol

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Alti should move on and have sex with other women just to show Ronnie she's a good Christian.

;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D
 ;D

I heard Alti was all natural too cause taking drugs is against God's wishes. Not sure what chapter PED's were covered in the bible but i'm sure something Jesus said relates to it.

Naggash

• Getbig III

hahahahaha  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
talking shit about ronnie coleman, the audacity!

"i read bible in spanish since 7 year old bla bla i look up chapter faster than ronnie blabla therefor he is the bad guy and i was a spotles virgin raped by big bubba"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I heard Alti was all natural too cause taking drugs is against God's wishes. Not sure what chapter PED's were covered in the bible but i'm sure something Jesus said relates to it.

Well you're wrong cause he doesn't. You aren't suppose to abuse your body. So anyone that's a morbidly obese fatass, or drunk, drug addict, etc.
One man's use is anothers abuse.