Author Topic: Who's Shoes?  (Read 60557 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Who's Shoes?
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2005, 02:03:47 PM »
And how about Craig Core?

A few years back there was a lot of talk about his bright future in the world of bodybuilding, but then some problems arose in England and he disappeared from the scene for a year or so.

Did he ever return and, if so, how is he doing now?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2005, 02:08:13 PM »
How about a slight break here with an interesting picture .

Some guys get bit by spiders, while others ...................

619Rules

« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2005, 10:16:41 PM »
How about a slight break here with an interesting picture .

Some guys get bit by spiders, while others ...................

We used to get the dolphinssurfing the waves off Mission each in San Diego on a regular basis.......is that a shark or a dolphin?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2005, 12:14:53 AM »
Thats a dolphin.  We had them in the waves in Manhattan too.  There are some really nice posters they sell with a surfer on a wave with 4 or 5 dolphins right alongside him.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2005, 08:54:23 AM »
We used to get the dolphinssurfing the waves off Mission each in San Diego on a regular basis.......is that a shark or a dolphin?

I showed that picture to a surfer friend along time ago & he said immediately..."thats a dolphin".  He said the shape of the dorsal fin gives it away.

I told him.....if I was in the water....I'd be screaming...."SHARK"

;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2005, 11:47:14 AM »
OK, thanks on the fish ID.

Back in the early 60's, they held bodybuilding contests in an outdoor theater a bit north of the basketball courts at Venice Beach. These events were held on early Saturday afternoons without a prejudging session and they were run pretty damn well.

There would always be about 8 to 10 pretty impressive contestants along with a couple of very impressive stand-outs.

The contest was always held on a stage full of props from the play that was appearing there that week. These were unsanctioned events.

I do recall one contestant in particular who was ultra ripped and had the opportunity to discuss his training routine and diet immediately after he won the contest.

He told me that he dieted all year long and ate only tuna fish and uncooked vegetables along with a small portion of rice each week.

But his main "secret" was how he prepared his tuna at each and every meal.

ANd it was time to eat so he proceeded to "prepare a meal" right there in front of me.

He opened a can of tuna (water based was not available then) and pulled out a lady's nylon sock. Then he emptied the can of tuna into the stocking and proceeded to twist the sock to remove every last drop of oil and moisture from the tuna fish.

When he removed the tuna from the sock, it resembled fresh, dried out sawdust. Then he dumped it on some rice he had in a paper cup and sat back to enjoy his meal.

He claimed that he ate that way every day and that and his training kept him ripped to the max. It worked well cause he did win a good number of LA events in those early days.

I wish I could recall him name. ANy help?

Here's an unrelated photo ......... Merry Christmas to one and all ........................ ..

619Rules

« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2005, 05:25:54 PM »
Eric is Ben's son........has a 5+ million dollar house in Camarillo CA (it was 5 mill 5 years ago-more like 15 mill today).........

Betty Weider has a bunch of real estate holdings with Arnold in the LA area.....that is a weird combo if .... ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2005, 05:53:36 PM »
Betty Weider has a bunch of real estate holdings with Arnold in the LA area.....that is a weird combo if ....

Weider probably does this for the same reason my Unlce puts almost everything in his wifes name.  Just in case a lawsuit or bankruptcy happens the good stuff doesn't get touched. 

619Rules

« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2005, 10:09:41 PM »

Weider probably does this for the same reason my Unlce puts almost everything in his wifes name.  Just in case a lawsuit or bankruptcy happens the good stuff doesn't get touched. 

Wow....I never thought of that as a reason....Smart move on Weider's part..........I thought that was odd as hell when I saw how much real estate Arnie and Betty had together............but what you said explains it all.............. ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2005, 12:32:35 AM »
Never seen it but I understand that the Weiders have a beautiful home in Lake Tahoe too. Maybe that is sposed to be secret so forget I told ya that.