Author Topic: Americans moving to Canada in record numbers: report  (Read 8325 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Americans moving to Canada in record numbers: report
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2013, 05:28:54 AM »

don't forget August 24th, 1814 when after the Battle of Bladensburg British colonial forces burned the city of Washington, including the original White House, to the ground....

love that chapter of history... it was all really due to 1 man... Napolean was defeated by the British in April of the same year allowing them to flood the colonies with addiitonal forces... and winning the war of 1812... the first of many major military loses for the nascent americant nation
Bro, you weren't really even Canada then, you were still Britain v2.West.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2013, 05:38:16 AM »
Canada is NOT irrelevant, though we try like the dickens to fly under the radar.

The entire WORLD is shifting from a fiat paper economy to a resource based economy with money backed by GOLD, SILVER & OIL, ...possibly even WATER.

I'm not sure if it's going to be such a fun experience to be such a rich country next door to what is soon to be a third world country ...with so much fire power. The only consolation or comforting factor in all of this is the fact that all hell appears to be about to break loose in the USA, and the military will be too pre-occupied in quelling uprisings from amongst their own citizens to be invading us... just like in 1867. While you'all were fighting amongst yourselves... Canada was busy consolidating & confederating from coast-to-coast.
Goodness you're an idiot with a horrible grasp of finance and economics. What happend dd the well of idiots willing to buy your babble dry up and now you're back to the interweb to drum up business?

At least take a class or two in finance instead of just reading the very same pamphlets your trying to hock from...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2013, 06:40:07 AM »
Bro, you weren't really even Canada then, you were still Britain v2.West.

Did I state otherwise in my post? I am not a product of the americant 'education' system.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2013, 08:49:25 AM »
Did I state otherwise in my post? I am not a product of the americant 'education' system.
youd be a lot more knowlegdable if you were brain child

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2013, 11:23:26 AM »
Bro, do you even murrica?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:28 AM »
ALL I CAN SAY IS SCOTLAND THE BRAVE...... ;D ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2013, 12:18:50 PM »

I like your definition.

I wish I lived in a world where people had that kind of class...

Well. Maybe. Really I guess I don't care (maybe this is a cop out).

There's no higher meaning to me.

Sometimes it appears that a lot people have veered away from the concepts of what could be called class as I previously defined it. Some of this is probably due to their age. One hopes that as most people mature, they will develop somewhat classier behaviors.

As I see it, when we reward bad behavior we also encourage it. There are people who make a lifestyle and often a living from what should be unacceptable actions. This is a shame. I would name names or offer examples, but recently discovered that it is not classy to do that.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2013, 04:51:32 PM »
Sometimes it appears that a lot people have veered away from the concepts of what could be called class as I previously defined it. Some of this is probably due to their age. One hopes that as most people mature, they will develop somewhat classier behaviors.

As I see it, when we reward bad behavior we also encourage it. There are people who make a lifestyle and often a living from what should be unacceptable actions. This is a shame. I would name names or offer examples, but recently discovered that it is not classy to do that.

:)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2013, 06:03:50 PM »

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2013, 01:17:03 PM »
please move to Canada.
more parking spaces for the rest of us.