Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181728 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1500 on: February 13, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »
anyone who is A-okay with the police torching the house...

You have to also be okay with the govt/police being able to use that power whenever they deem it necessary.

The minute you 'okay' their use of this power in this case, you give them the discretion to use it again.  Any time they want. 

Very dangerous precedent!!!   If Obama decides bald muscular white dudes like 333386 are a danger to america, he can order 33's house to be firebombed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1501 on: February 13, 2013, 12:51:33 PM »

You have to also be okay with the govt/police being able to use that power whenever they deem it necessary.

The minute you 'okay' their use of this power in this case, you give them the discretion to use it again.  Any time they want. 

Very dangerous precedent!!!   If Obama decides bald muscular white dudes like 333386 are a danger to america, he can order 33's house to be firebombed.
Exactly.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1502 on: February 13, 2013, 12:51:46 PM »
you are supporting police being judge jury and executioner.. a precedent irreversible.. kool.

And no one seems to care that the Police completely decimated an innocent persons cabin.  What crime did the owner of the cabin commit?
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1503 on: February 13, 2013, 12:53:29 PM »
Ekul, you don`t think citizens should have firearms and you rail hard against the police, so much that you think they are all "worthless" killers.

Given your rationale, how is someone supposed to protect themselves at all with no gun and no police? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1504 on: February 13, 2013, 12:56:11 PM »
How did the cops know he didnt have anyone tied up in there? 

How did the cops know he wasn't cutting babies ears off one by one and working down to the feet?
How did the cops know he didn't have the launch codes to start world war III?
How did the cops know he didn't have Michael Jordan as a hostage?

There are probably a lot of things the cops didn't know. There are probably a lot of things the cops did know. Probably a little too soon to be asking those questions..maybe even a little inflammatory...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #1505 on: February 13, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »

The minute you 'okay' their use of this power in this case, you give them the discretion to use it again.  Any time they want.  

Very dangerous precedent!!!   If Obama decides bald muscular white dudes like 333386 are a danger to america, he can order 33's house to be firebombed.
Some things that don't add up.  If the plan was to just burn him alive, why would they need to start tearing down walls first?  Several articles coming out now that say police refer to tear gas canisters as "burners" Don't know if that's true or not but it might be that they didn't intentionally burn him alive.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1506 on: February 13, 2013, 12:57:22 PM »
I'm saying that the police wouldn't have done something so massively against procedure in full view of the media...

So when you say this...

do i think that they accidentally on purpose let him burn to death? absolutely.

You mean to say that they would do it, while attempting to somehow be "clever" about it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1507 on: February 13, 2013, 12:57:27 PM »
never ambushed a single officer

all the officers he shot at were looking for him, he got the upper hand on them.  

Osama Bin Ladan was ambushed

Yeah, stopped at a stop light isn't an ambush.. you really that stupid?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1508 on: February 13, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »
Yeah, stopped at a stop light isn't an ambush.. you really that stupid?

X2. And that super scarey Asian basketball woman was also ambushed in her car by capt midnight here. Excellent choice of idols, ball lickers

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1509 on: February 13, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »
would of been a bit funny this caused a forest fire and burned half the homes in big bear

too bad it was snowing and the blaze couldn't spread

high fire season would of saved Doners ass from cooking like roasted ham

Didn't you say the police wouldn't catch this guy?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1510 on: February 13, 2013, 01:04:59 PM »
Ekul, you don`t think citizens should have firearms and you rail hard against the police, so much that you think they are all "worthless" killers.

Given your rationale, how is someone supposed to protect themselves at all with no gun and no police? 
I have already discussed this on a thread Dazza started about me.  But essentially, it needs to be a massive, and I mean massive collective of individuals pushing for the changes they want to see.  A little along the lines of a Gandhi style non violence movement.  Although I love the idea of a militant vigilante style assault against the oppressors, I fear the citizens will always be out-gunned.  The big problem as I see it, is big corporations, Governments can be manipulated and changed, but the corporate swine pulling the puppet string from behind need to be held to account.  But most definitely the first step is constant debate about it and think tanks by the people to work out how to collaborate effectively.  The main issue currently is how divided the oppressed are and how unable they are to come together as a large collective force.  Once these barriers have been overcome change can slowly begin to happen.  But I don't believe it an easy task, but eventually, when resources have maxed out and the people are hungry and cold, they might realise the need to come together.  The other alternative is a benevolent dictator!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1511 on: February 13, 2013, 01:06:22 PM »
Dorner = Bertil Fox. Could have been great but just ended up dead.

^^
BEST Comment of the entire thread, maybe of 2013 so far!!!!!!   < -------- WTF?

Bertil is still alive
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1512 on: February 13, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
Exactly.

there are a lot of things that bush/cheney did to violate rights... and libs were pissed about it, and conservatives cheered for it.

Then obama became president and exercised these same powers... libs suddenly looked the other way, and conservatives were sceaming from the rooftops.

Hilary or Jeb or whoever wins in 2016 is gonna be the most powerful president in history.   Being 'okay' with police pouring fire on Americans civiliians on american soil... well, that translates to one being 'okay' with Hilary/Jeb/whoeever having that power to use anytime they'd like.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1513 on: February 13, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
I have already discussed this on a thread Dazza started about me.  But essentially, it needs to be a massive, and I mean massive collective of individuals pushing for the changes they want to see.  A little along the lines of a Gandhi style non violence movement.  Although I love the idea of a militant vigilante style assault against the oppressors, I fear the citizens will always be out-gunned.  The big problem as I see it, is big corporations, Governments can be manipulated and changed, but the corporate swine pulling the puppet string from behind need to be held to account.  But most definitely the first step is constant debate about it and think tanks by the people to work out how to collaborate effectively.  The main issue currently is how divided the oppressed are and how unable they are to come together as a large collective force.  Once these barriers have been overcome change can slowly begin to happen.  But I don't believe it an easy task, but eventually, when resources have maxed out and the people are hungry and cold, they might realise the need to come together.  The other alternative is a benevolent dictator!

That's exactly the opposite of what Dorner did.
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1514 on: February 13, 2013, 01:08:49 PM »
Again, is this fella DEAD or ALIVE - Thanks
#

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1515 on: February 13, 2013, 01:08:56 PM »
Funny how the people that would criticize Dorner, cannot seem to call out the cops for such outrageous behavior as the newspaper-delivery incident and the other incidents...and the people who would support Dorner cannot call him out for the killing of that innocent girl.  

What the hell has become of us?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1516 on: February 13, 2013, 01:10:02 PM »
So when you say this...

You mean to say that they would do it, while attempting to somehow be "clever" about it.

who knows, i have said numerous times it will all come out in the wash. You seem to want to ignore those posts and try and "pin me down" on the belief that I KNOW that's what happened.

that could be the case , and i have no problem with it if it is, he obviously had no intent of surrendering.

what I meant by that is that was not their intention, but when they realized he had no intention of fleeing a burning building, and they couldn't put it out because he might shoot them, they said " oh well, fuck him anyway".

he was more thah likely dead by self inflicted gunshot, and didn't burn to death anyway....this will be the case...quote me on that.

People seem to want to ignore the 600 pound gorilla in the room.......he did this to himself and could have surrendered at any point in the last 8 days. he was shooting and killing people until his last moment.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #1517 on: February 13, 2013, 01:12:02 PM »
That's exactly the opposite of what Dorner did.
What is the opposite of what Dorner did?
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1518 on: February 13, 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
Funny how the people that would criticize Dorner, cannot seem to call out the cops for such outrageous behavior as the newspaper-delivery incident and the other incidents...and the people who would support Dorner cannot call him out for the killing of that innocent girl.  

Human beings can rationalize anything.  We are all preloaded with a narrative that we simply plug events into in order for it to make sense to us.  
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1519 on: February 13, 2013, 01:12:27 PM »
How did the cops know he wasn't cutting babies ears off one by one and working down to the feet?
How did the cops know he didn't have the launch codes to start world war III?
How did the cops know he didn't have Michael Jordan as a hostage?

There are probably a lot of things the cops didn't know. There are probably a lot of things the cops did know. Probably a little too soon to be asking those questions..maybe even a little inflammatory...

He never made any threats to babies in his manifesto
His Clearance in the military never granted him access to launch codes
Micheal Jordan was in his VIP box last night at the game

however there were plenty of cops out there looking for him and he could of gotten one by surprise and tied up with all the confusion head counts of officers out on the field could have been miscalculated

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1520 on: February 13, 2013, 01:15:40 PM »

who knows, i have said numerous times it will all come out in the wash. You seem to want to ignore those posts and try and "pin me down" on the belief that I KNOW that's what happened.[/b]

that could be the case , and i have no problem with it if it is, he obviously had no intent of surrendering.

what I meant by that is that was not their intention, but when they realized he had no intention of fleeing a burning building, and they couldn't put it out because he might shoot them, they said " oh well, fuck him anyway".

he was more thah likely dead by self inflicted gunshot, and didn't burn to death anyway....this will be the case...quote me on that.

I understand that you don't know, and I don't know.  There are a limited number of possibilities, and we're talking about our potential reactions to those possibilities.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1521 on: February 13, 2013, 01:15:50 PM »

americans wanted to see this play out. They wanted to see the drama, and most importantly be "entertained".
This was true "reality TV" with a "get back at the man, at all costs" mentality. What they (the police) and he (Dorner) did to innocents, is "collateral damage", the entertainment was what people wanted, if people were killed in the process, "oh well", is what the populace thinks.
And this shows what we now think of human life.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1522 on: February 13, 2013, 01:16:39 PM »
What's with this thread title "Rise and Fall"?  Fucker never rose, he was in a freefall his whole life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1523 on: February 13, 2013, 01:18:25 PM »
What's with this thread title "Rise and Fall"?  Fucker never rose, he was in a freefall his whole life.

supposedly he had a good vert and could dunk for a big man

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1524 on: February 13, 2013, 01:19:34 PM »
I have already discussed this on a thread Dazza started about me.  But essentially, it needs to be a massive, and I mean massive collective of individuals pushing for the changes they want to see.  A little along the lines of a Gandhi style non violence movement. 

But most definitely the first step is constant debate about it and think tanks by the people to work out how to collaborate effectively.  

He did absolutely nothing constructive.  Cops burned his ass up.... Guy had a future and he threw it all away because of a grudge.  From all accounts he could be an affable guy who communicated well.  Instead of using his communication skills to bring people together and shed like on a serious issue like police corruption, he succumb to his desire for vengeance. look where it led him.
A