Author Topic: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No  (Read 10619 times)

John

• Getbig II
Re: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2013, 09:53:32 PM »
ok mrs. booty but since your are giving yourself the right to advice me let me do the same if you please my lady..

BITCH,.. STOP COMING HERE TO POST YOUR PICS TRYING TO ATTRACT SOME HOMELESS MEN ON THE NET BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE IN THE REAL LIFE.. AND STOP STRIPPING ON CAMERAS TO SEDUCE MEN YOU DONT KNOW ON THE NET.. YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WHEN THEY GROW UP..

thx my lady  :-X

Yeah real class act.

Anyway, its not a competition over who's the best parent bla, bla, bla. Its about the way you allow your kid to treat an animal. All bullshit aside I just hope like I stated yesterday your kid isn't abusing the cat for not just the animal's welfare but your kids as well.
In my opinion if you can't take care of an animals welfare alongside the kid then have one or the other. Just like a kid an animal deserves to feel safe, and loved. Otherwise re-home the animal and give it to someone who can love it.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2013, 10:01:11 PM »
Yeah real class act.

Anyway, its not a competition over who's the best parent bla, bla, bla. Its about the way you allow your kid to treat an animal. All bullshit aside I just hope like I stated yesterday your kid isn't abusing the cat for not just the animal's welfare but your kids as well.
In my opinion if you can't take care of an animals welfare alongside the kid then have one or the other. Just like a kid an animal deserves to feel safe, and loved. Otherwise re-home the animal and give it to someone who can love it.

well, he is a filthy muslim from egypt, one of the shittiest shithole countries. Just by viewing from the video he posted, look how dirty and poor the place they live is. How can you expect human garbage like them who do not even treat themselves and others well to treat animals equally and well?

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
Anytime Sherief. You are a great father and a good person who loves animals. Booty is a pathological liar who even the MODS on here cannot stand. Pretty much no one here likes her except for a few older getbiggers. Other than that, she does this same thing on lots of message boards. She has been banned from all the major sites except this one.

You look like you made very little progress Sherif. Not sure why you keep posting the same pictures over and over. Is that a bald spot I see on your head Huh

This from you. Seems like you like to defend potential animal abusers. Ive also noticed you are another one who seems to be obsessed with booty. If you cared anything about animals (maybe you don't) seeing you seem so hell bent on defending what you seem to know little about. This is about the animals welfare not a personal gripe against a woman you don't like.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2013, 10:22:28 PM »
firstly this is a boy not a girl.. if you see the video of him in red,.. it was me and my wofe asking him to hug and kiss the cat and he did in his own way as a baby and when i found him pressing hard on her i immediately took the cat away.. the son of bitch sure didnt post this part.. as for the first video i think he was one and half and was trying to brush her teeth.. the last one he was swinging here and she was ok.. if she didnt like it she would show any sign as some ppl here said.. the problem is that these assholes bedide being arab haters which is the main thing here they dont know a shit about animals..

Mate I could give a shit what nationality you are. And I didn't see you removing or reprimanding the kid when it was getting rough. All I heard was some woman in the background laughing her head off throughout the whole thing.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2013, 10:44:32 PM »
thats how i handle my bitch  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2013, 10:50:37 PM »
Mate I could give a shit what nationality you are. And I didn't see you removing or reprimanding the kid when it was getting rough. All I heard was some woman in the background laughing her head off throughout the whole thing.

you pice of filth.. here under is the last PM you sent to me:

"I'm letting this go and will refrain from posting on the forums but you really need to re-evaluate your parenting skills mate and the way your child interacts with animals. Kids learn by example and guidance.

All the best."

try to be a man and respect your word and let it go.. stop stalking me like the idiot your are..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2013, 10:53:50 PM »
well, he is a filthy muslim from egypt, one of the shittiest shithole countries. Just by viewing from the video he posted, look how dirty and poor the place they live is. How can you expect human garbage like them who do not even treat themselves and others well to treat animals equally and well?

seriously i am sure my dog eats much better food than you.. his daily shit would be a good meal for you and your filthy family as it contains more protein than any meal you have ever had ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2013, 11:22:47 PM »
seriously i am sure my dog eats much better food than you.. his daily shit would be a good meal for you and your filthy family as it contains more protein than any meal you have ever had ;D

whatever, you filthy muslim human garbage

you live in egypt, a third world shithole, if you enjoy your life there, good for you.

Since you are so proud of your country and your life, I'm sure you would never send your son to the western world when he grows up.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2013, 11:33:15 PM »
Had no idea this thread would meltdown the way it has.  Sherief Shalaby, you really are over sensitive, I get people saying insensitive stuff all the time, constantly rubbing pitbulls in my face, making light of the attack, constant insults and the like.  This is GETBIG, I have never once complained to a moderator or RON about any of the mistreatment I get here, or insist that people should change their attitude towards me.  Often when you have strong opinions on a subject, you will butt heads with others with opposing views, you have to get used to this.  

Non Muslims will never change to come around to the Muslim way of doing things.  You cannot expect that everyone will respect you, or like you or act as you want them too.  And as for the cat, I simply asked the question. as a cat owner and admirer, I felt the handling of the cat was a bit rough and was surprised you never intervened and felt is was cute  behaviour.  Your cat is obviously very passive (seemed almost stoned) and can tolerate quite a bit, but you really should have intervened and taught your children some better cat handling skills, their are BETTER ways for children to interact with the cat that are still fun for the kid and safe for the cat.

V

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2013, 11:53:29 PM »
I felt the handling of the cat was a bit rough and was surprised you never intervened and felt is was cute  behaviour.  Your cat is obviously very passive (seemed almost stoned) and can tolerate quite a bit, but you really should have intervened and taught your children some better cat handling skills, their are BETTER ways for children to interact with the cat that are still fun for the kid and safe for the cat.

Of course it was cute behavior.  When beheadings, beating the shit out of your wife, throwing acid in woman's faces and raping kids are the norm then this is "Cute Behavior"..

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2013, 05:51:51 AM »
you pice of filth.. here under is the last PM you sent to me:

"I'm letting this go and will refrain from posting on the forums but you really need to re-evaluate your parenting skills mate and the way your child interacts with animals. Kids learn by example and guidance.

All the best."

try to be a man and respect your word and let it go.. stop stalking me like the idiot your are..

Here's the last WORD on this COCK sucker  Keep defending your kids behavior you fucking weak girl.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2013, 05:56:07 AM »
This is why i locked the thread on the petboard... ::)
Theres no need to attack each others familys or religion on my board but here you can say whatever the fuck you want to each other...i dont give a shit... :D

I think the cat is doing fine and will claw his way out of a dangerous situation if it has to... in the video theres plenty of room for the cat to jump up and run away but it doesnt and the boy gets away with a somewhat rough grooming...thats it really... 8)
?

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2013, 06:12:36 AM »
This is why i locked the thread on the petboard... ::)
Theres no need to attack each others familys or religion on my board but here you can say whatever the fuck you want to each other...i dont give a shit... :D

I think the cat is doing fine and will claw his way out of a dangerous situation if it has to... in the video theres plenty of room for the cat to jump up and run away but it doesnt and the boy gets away with a somewhat rough grooming...thats it really... 8)

I could give a shit I just wish he would give that cat up to someone who can treat it better. He just continuously over and over keeps defending and getting on the defense about his kids treatment of the cat. Hes a weak POS. More interested in defending himself and his kid than whats actually going on.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2013, 06:16:23 AM »
That is okay. But if you strike a cat, you should get payback.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »
I could give a shit I just wish he would give that cat up to someone who can treat it better. He just continuously over and over keeps defending and getting on the defense about his kids treatment of the cat. Hes a weak POS. More interested in defending himself and his kid than whats actually going on.

Go pull your panties out of your ass, you'll feel better

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2013, 07:10:18 AM »
If the cat doesn't mind, there's no problem.   My son used to maul our cat pretty good, but everyday he woke up, the cat would run to him, and wait for him to pick him up.  Eventually they learn as they get a little older.

Sherief - I think you're a good guy and like your posts, and with some better technique, you might be able to increase your bench.   But either stop posing your kids on the internet, or learn to ignore the comments, because it's a no win situation.
Y

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2013, 07:11:11 AM »
 Go pull your panties out of your ass, you'll feel better

LOL

he's a spineless bitch with a big mouth

now he wants to beat a 2 year old child for rough housing with a cat

him and the fucking retard booty don't want to do anything but bitch about the 2 year old being so BAD

he was a 2 year old FFS a CHILD  a  SMALL CHILD

they're grown and they still have no god damn fucking sense so maybe that's where they have issues  ::)
bitching and wanting to BEAT a 2 year old child is off the hook mental

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2013, 08:49:41 AM »
If the cat doesn't mind, there's no problem.   My son used to maul our cat pretty good, but everyday he woke up, the cat would run to him, and wait for him to pick him up.  Eventually they learn as they get a little older.

Sherief - I think you're a good guy and like your posts, and with some better technique, you might be able to increase your bench.   But either stop posing your kids on the internet, or learn to ignore the comments, because it's a no win situation.

very good advice my friend and thx for your comment.. when i posted links of these videos on the pet forum i didnt expect at all this amount of hatred there.. i was just showing a related thing to the topic..

anyway i am happy with this thread because it showed its starter how a big asshole he is.. nearly all ppl with good minds said shit about him and saw nothing "really bad" in these videos.. only GB old whore and some shitty haters supported his point of view..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2013, 08:53:12 AM »
Somebody should teach that arab girl how to handle pets first before actually letting her close to one.

but what do they know in the third world.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2013, 12:57:13 PM »
 8)

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2013, 07:14:35 PM »
LOL

he's a spineless bitch with a big mouth

now he wants to beat a 2 year old child for rough housing with a cat

him and the fucking retard booty don't want to do anything but bitch about the 2 year old being so BAD

he was a 2 year old FFS a CHILD  a  SMALL CHILD

they're grown and they still have no god damn fucking sense so maybe that's where they have issues  ::)
bitching and wanting to BEAT a 2 year old child is off the hook mental

You don't even know me and yet you have me all figured out huh. You're just pissed and all bent out of shape because I care more about animals than I do about unruly, undisciplined, over indulged little brats. You're a mummy with a kid fetish who probably allows your own kids to beat your pets. Obviously I was pissed at the time and would never actually hit a child grow some brains. But if i saw any kid abusing any animal or mine or someone else's than I would have to intervene. Seems Ive pushed a few buttons on here poeple defending shitty treatment of animals. Makes me wonder what the hell goes on in all your homes.
So now go mind your own business SKANK, go tend to your kids or whatever it is you do all day, and stay the fuck away from me. You're a stupid, useless, bitter dried up whore. FUCK OFF. Anyone who defends this kind of behavior or allows their kids to treat an animal in this way is IMO is OFF THE HOOF mental.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 11:52:04 PM »
OK my 2 cents, why on earth would you post of video like that, it looks bad and people will get the wrong impression.

Now is there a problem? No, the cat enjoyed it, it may not appear that way but he did, Cats love that shit and have a way of knowing someones intentions, also the cat will make noise if the kid hurts it in anyway. The noise will be an indication to stop, the cat will not attack unless he feels bad intentions are involved and clearly this was not the case.

Cats are very smart so the bottom line is the cat will let you know, like the first poster said here. I have had many cats so relax the cat was not in danger or being hurt.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2013, 01:52:25 AM »
OK my 2 cents, why on earth would you post of video like that, it looks bad and people will get the wrong impression.

Now is there a problem? No, the cat enjoyed it, it may not appear that way but he did, Cats love that shit and have a way of knowing someones intentions, also the cat will make noise if the kid hurts it in anyway. The noise will be an indication to stop, the cat will not attack unless he feels bad intentions are involved and clearly this was not the case.

Cats are very smart so the bottom line is the cat will let you know, like the first poster said here. I have had many cats so relax the cat was not in danger or being hurt.

i posted it in the pets section and didnt expect at all this amount of stupidity from some assholes,.. i was always seeing the pets section a clean place,.. i didnt know that assholes are there too.. i expected all ppl would see it as what you explained in your post.. anyway as i said only striptease lady booty and some assholes agreed with that piece of shit kul.. the rest of you guys saw it the right way..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2013, 02:06:45 AM »
i posted it in the pets section and didnt expect at all this amount of stupidity from some assholes,.. i was always seeing the pets section a clean place,.. i didnt know that assholes are there too.. i expected all ppl would see it as what you explained in your post.. anyway as i said only striptease lady booty and some assholes agreed with that piece of shit kul.. the rest of you guys saw it the right way..
I am not a stripper you pos. Yes cats are smart, don't come crying when your cat scratches the shit out if your child for bring too rough with it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2013, 02:22:03 AM »
I am not a stripper you pos. Yes cats are smart, don't come crying when your cat scratches the shit out if your child for bring too rough with it.

dont pretend to be stupid.. i mentioned more than once that this was 3 years ago and my son was less than 2 in these videos and he was loving the cat the way that was fitting his age then.. and sure this was not happening all the time.. even if i was heartless as you may think and didnt care if the cat was hurt at least i would care about the safety of my son.. if you saw the video,.. i separated them at the end when he started to press hard on her,.. if this was happening all the time and i was enjoying it i was going to encourage him to continue.. but it happened against our expectations and this is why we where laughing.. try to use your mind before you stripe.. sorry i mean before you write..

as for being a cheap internet stripper or not i dont care but a lot of guys said things like this and as you know there is no no smoke without fire :P