Author Topic: Ex Us marine policeman shows US soldier title means nothing (video)  (Read 10609 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Ex Us marine policeman shows US soldier title means nothing (video)
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 09:04:12 AM »
1. it was the marine who steped up
2. he had no reason to assault the guy

the guy wanted to play macho on a 2 against 1 scenario, ok, now lets see how his broke ass would do in court. if you watch the video until the end until the point the guys start verbal humiliation its clear there was authotity abuse here.

where i am from you do not swear at police officers....
that warrants  a pistol whipping and a night in jail
people in society in general love to run their mouth to much, and when put to the test they have nothing behind it.... as you heard the guy on the ground nearly crying for his mommy after getting a slap from a real man.... he found his manners after he recieved the slap
whereas he could have displayed that same level of manners before slapped...
one officer slapped him....
choice is an illusion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:15 AM »
people in society in general love to run their mouth to much, and when put to the test they have nothing behind it.... as you heard the guy on the ground nearly crying for his mommy after getting a slap from a real man.... he found his manners after he recieved the slap

fine, its either a crime or it isnt. If it is, then cuff him and read his rights, not bitch slap the guy while almost ripping his arm out of the socket with a "who is the boss now fag" attitude.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 09:09:05 AM »

after getting a slap from a real man...LOL  he should not slap the guy at all and i never saw the young guy throw a punch..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 09:10:48 AM »
fine, its either a crime or it isnt. If it is, then cuff him and read his rights, not bitch slap the guy while almost ripping his arm out of the socket with a "who is the boss now fag" attitude.
agreed

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 09:15:02 AM »
Doesnt matter man this is whats missing in the world today...... respect.....
its virtually non existent....
physically in person im not a small guy shape wise... and i always treat everyone with respect.....
nowadays no one has respect... this is an officer of the law he shows up you swear at him and try to throw your military status around.....
funny how he learnt manners after the slap....
 ;D ;D ;D
choice is an illusion

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 09:16:32 AM »

EXACTLY

They cant just make up the rules as they go...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 09:19:04 AM »
EXACTLY

They cant just make up the rules as they go...
nothing is ever truly all black and white.... there are grey areas.....
that wouldnt have happened if he didnt run his mouth....
I dont particularly like police but ive never ever had a problem with them either... they are respectful to me i respect them....manners something thats missing in society...
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 09:20:27 AM »

Wrong, only threatening situations warrant a pistol whipping, authorities have to hang up their ego when they put on a uniform if they all thought like you it would be one giant mess and chaos everywhere. With your attitude above you would not be fit to wear any type of uniform. Not beefing you meso in any way, put that is pure ego pistol whipping someone for telling you to fuck off.

Now who was in the wrong? they both were, the guy got what he deserved however the cops were acting like monkeys and bullies.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »
Doesnt matter man this is whats missing in the world today...... respect.....
its virtually non existent....

physically in person im not a small guy shape wise... and i always treat everyone with respect.....
nowadays no one has respect... this is an officer of the law he shows up you swear at him and try to throw your military status around.....
funny how he learnt manners after the slap....
 ;D ;D ;D

yep, i can't think of a better way to earn a persons respect than to smash him/her in the face

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 09:23:06 AM »
the follow up

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 09:23:57 AM »
yep, i can't think of a better way to earn a persons respect than to smash him/her in the face
no how about showing respect before it comes to that....
choice is an illusion

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 09:27:49 AM »
no how about showing respect before it comes to that....

true, and fair point. the rest of your argument is fucking ridiculous though

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
Wrong, only threatening situations warrant a pistol whipping, authorities have to hang up their ego when they put on a uniform if they all thought like you it would be one giant mess and chaos everywhere. With your attitude above you would not be fit to wear any type of uniform. Not beefing you meso in any way, put that is pure ego pistol whipping someone for telling you to fuck off.

Now who was in the wrong? they both were, the guy got what he deserved however the cops were acting like monkeys and bullies.

that would warrant a pistol whipping where i come from.....
dude.... why tell someone to fuck off who has come to help and officer of the law... doesnt the uniform carry some respect....
us soldier know who your talking to bro..... both stepped foward
i agree both were having a bad day.....
Ill say this in closing

If people knew that there was a consequence for what they say they would think before they speak... and be mindful of what they say
i just find it comical that after all that hardass talk after the slap
choice is an illusion

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 09:31:33 AM »
the follow up

brilliant, a fellow officer was disgusted enough with this animals behaviour that he saw fit to report it this way. there's hope yet!! let's hope the bullying scum loses his job, is charged, then ends up behind bars where he belomgs

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 09:40:24 AM »

that would warrant a pistol whipping where i come from.....
dude.... why tell someone to fuck off who has come to help and officer of the law... doesnt the uniform carry some respect....
us soldier know who your talking to bro..... both stepped foward
i agree both were having a bad day.....
Ill say this in closing

If people knew that there was a consequence for what they say they would think before they speak... and be mindful of what they say
i just find it comical that after all that hardass talk after the slap
So with your logic cops are suppose to break the law and with your logic people with egos should wear a uniform. It is a crime to hit someone while wearing a uniform if you do not feel threatened. You can not physically hit someone for name calling, this is stone age primitive behavour and has no room here in modern days. With all due respect you said ``where I come from`` ?  Is that the zoo?

Hitting someone is WRONG and hitting someone for name calling is ego-driven, lacks self-control and lacks anger management if you need to hit someone cause he swore at you, you are not a man, you are an undisciplined control freak with a giant ego.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2013, 09:45:32 AM »
the guy was being a prick... telling a cop "Know who you're talking to" while squaring up... the guy belongs in cuffs just to calm the fck down.

the cop was wrong to slap him.. take him down, put him in cuffs.  Control the situation.  But don't slap.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2013, 09:49:42 AM »
the guy was being a prick... telling a cop "Know who you're talking to" while squaring up... the guy belongs in cuffs just to calm the fck down.

the cop was wrong to slap him.. take him down, put him in cuffs.  Control the situation.  But don't slap.
Exactly my position

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2013, 09:50:24 AM »
So with your logic cops are suppose to break the law and with your logic people with egos should wear a uniform. It is a crime to hit someone while wearing a uniform if you do not feel threatened. You can not physically hit someone for name calling, this is stone age primitive behavour and has no room here in modern days. With all due respect you said ``where I come from`` ?  Is that the zoo?

Hitting someone is WRONG and hitting someone for name calling is ego-driven, lacks self-control and lacks anger management if you need to hit someone cause he swore at you, you are not a man, you are an undisciplined control freak with a giant ego.
100% correct

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2013, 09:59:16 AM »

Is that the zoo
See that's exactly what I mean I've conversated with you so far not once have I ever tried to get personal ever ever....
Again it comes down to where one is from and how they are raised...
I don't do the who key lard smart ass thing simply because I'm too much of a man

Anyway where I'm from you do not disrespect an officer like that
It's that simple....
Too much force in the officers side perhaps but the soldier was out of line... In my opinion ...
Respect is always key...
Less problems that way

I'll leave you guys to it
Meso
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 10:11:13 AM »
Is that the zoo
See that's exactly what I mean I've conversated with you so far not once have I ever tried to get personal ever ever....
Again it comes down to where one is from and how they are raised...
I don't do the who key lard smart ass thing simply because I'm too much of a man

Anyway where I'm from you do not disrespect an officer like that
It's that simple....
Too much force in the officers side perhaps but the soldier was out of line... In my opinion ...
Respect is always key...
Less problems that way

I'll leave you guys to it
Meso
Alright I apologize about the zoo thing, my bad bro, should not have said that. I am sorry  ;)

Now no one is disagreeing with you that the guy was being a fucken mouthy loser and no one is saying that it is not stupid to mouth someone off, of course it is. We also all agree that there would be less problems if people don`t swear. But the problem is that a police officer has to remain true to his objective (his cause) and stroking his ego is not part of that, we don`t pay him to stroke his ego we pay him to do his job and it has nothing to do with pistol whipping someone for swearing at him

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2013, 10:15:34 AM »
See, to me, the police officer could've de escalated it quickly. It turns ugly when the guy mentions the 45 minute response time, and the cop got snotty and tough about it. If the police officer ignored it, or simply said "Ok, well we're here now, let's see if we can help you now" , this wouldn't have gotten nasty.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
if you did that to some loud mouth dick head on the street, you would be tossed in jail for Assault and maybe attempted murder for almost choking him to death

double standard  ??? ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2013, 10:45:18 AM »
The cop was wrong and should be severely punished even fired.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2013, 10:59:52 AM »
nothing is ever truly all black and white.... there are grey areas.....
that wouldnt have happened if he didnt run his mouth....
I dont particularly like police but ive never ever had a problem with them either... they are respectful to me i respect them....manners something thats missing in society...
But if police can just slap people because they feel like they got mouthy with them... where would it end...
Slapping someone is black and white in my opinion. If i slapped a cop i would damn sure get a black and white summons to go to court and face a assulting an officer charge... i think it should cut both ways.. The fat cop stepped up to the guy because he felt the guy was being mouthy... thats offense 1... then slaps the guy to the ground to "show em whose boss"...  You think the cop would have reacted the same way of a guy the size of Ronnie coleman was saying the same thing as the little guy that got slapped... Hell no.. That cop would have heard him out.. talked it out...or something.. but he had the kid out numbered and out massed so he showed him whose boss...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2013, 11:09:56 AM »
But if police can just slap people because they feel like they got mouthy with them... where would it end...
Slapping someone is black and white in my opinion. If i slapped a cop i would damn sure get a black and white summons to go to court and face a assulting an officer charge... i think it should cut both ways.. The fat cop stepped up to the guy because he felt the guy was being mouthy... thats offense 1... then slaps the guy to the ground to "show em whose boss"...  You think the cop would have reacted the same way of a guy the size of Ronnie coleman was saying the same thing as the little guy that got slapped... Hell no.. That cop would have heard him out.. talked it out...or something.. but he had the kid out numbered and out massed so he showed him whose boss...
I didn't watch the vid, but if the dude got mouthy and loud and causing others to look, then he was causing a disturbance, or disturbing the peace---an arrestable offence in many states. Then if the guy was told to be quiet, shut up, etc and the dude failed to do so, then he is failing to obey an officer's order. Again, another arrestable offence in many states.

Now if it is a thing where the officer hit the guy, then that is a different deal.