Author Topic: Ex Us marine policeman shows US soldier title means nothing (video)  (Read 10620 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Ex Us marine policeman shows US soldier title means nothing (video)
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2013, 11:11:52 AM »
I didn't watch the vid, but if the dude got mouthy and loud and causing others to look, then he was causing a disturbance, or disturbing the peace---an arrestable offence in many states. Then if the guy was told to be quiet, shut up, etc and the dude failed to do so, then he is failing to obey an officer's order. Again, another arrestable offence in many states.

Now if it is a thing where the officer hit the guy, then that is a different deal.
Not even close, what you wrote is so far away from what happened in the video

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2013, 11:13:17 AM »
40 min response time for an assault and burglary  ??? ??? Did the pigs ever go upstairs to see what the call was originally made for???

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2013, 11:14:46 AM »
I didn't watch the vid, but if the dude got mouthy and loud and causing others to look, then he was causing a disturbance, or disturbing the peace---an arrestable offence in many states. Then if the guy was told to be quiet, shut up, etc and the dude failed to do so, then he is failing to obey an officer's order. Again, another arrestable offence in many states.

Now if it is a thing where the officer hit the guy, then that is a different deal.

na... you gotta watch it

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2013, 11:17:04 AM »
fat pig police scum.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »
they had to call the paramedics because the pork and bacon knew he almost broke his wind pipe and slammed the back of his head on the concrete

after all that, dude probably now has a thousand dollar bill from the paramedics being sent to him, and notice how the pig did now ant to give him a ticket , he didnt want to go to court and see this case out

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2013, 11:27:09 AM »

Why would you start discussing a video when you didn't even watch it? lol
You couldn't be more wrong.. I don't understand your mindset haha.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2013, 11:33:40 AM »
EXACTLY

They cant just make up the rules as they go...
If what the officer did was lawful then everyone should be allowed to behave in such a manner, I should be able to get out of my car and knock down rude lippy guy in traffic, I should be able to knock out a smart arse customer etc etc  Let me see how I go if I go around knocking down everyone who runs their mouth at me, when the police show up and I tell them it's OK, I saw an officer of the LAW do the same thing on YOUTUBE, it's definitiely LAWFUL and it's all good. YEAH RIGHT!  The Cop broke the LAW. Period
V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2013, 11:41:34 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2013, 12:23:51 PM »
If what the officer did was lawful then everyone should be allowed to behave in such a manner, I should be able to get out of my car and knock down rude lippy guy in traffic, I should be able to knock out a smart arse customer etc etc  Let me see how I go if I go around knocking down everyone who runs their mouth at me, when the police show up and I tell them it's OK, I saw an officer of the LAW do the same thing on YOUTUBE, it's definitiely LAWFUL and it's all good. YEAH RIGHT!  The Cop broke the LAW. Period

i agree

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2013, 12:28:33 PM »
Why would you start discussing a video when you didn't even watch it? lol
You couldn't be more wrong.. I don't understand your mindset haha.

maybe if you were read what I said---plus, they took it down, so I couldn't watch it.

I was explaining something. I didn't watch the vid, so I don't know what happened. But, what I said was true. Understanding certain things, giving LE probable cause to arrest/confront you, was what I was talking about.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »
Back in the good ole days a guy would have been embarrassed to admit he got bitch slapped, now people post vids of themselves getting backhanded like a $5 hooker and whine about it.....  :-\

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2013, 12:39:50 PM »
* not going to try and make point to someone that didn't even watch it. Leave that to old swede  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2013, 12:57:28 PM »
* not going to try and make point to someone that didn't even watch it. Leave that to old swede  ;D
actually, you didn't make a point at all.
It was bullshit on both parts.
Dude stepped up to authority, the police officer in his report can say that due to the dude "posturing in an aggressive stance" and getting his face and stating " US Soldier", that he felt the need to engage the man in physical contact.

That is how it can be written, therefore giving him probable cause...

Could it have been handled differently, yes. On both ends. The dude could have not been so pissed. And office could have warned him.

Swedee, there are many things you need to learn, and one thing is. When it is you against the police, the chances are, you will lose. A cool head can shut down a lot of problems.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2013, 12:58:54 PM »
A cool head can shut down a lot of problems.

Exactly. The Cop should take notice of that.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2013, 01:03:34 PM »
Which is something the police in this video should learn yes..

maybe, but a dude taking that tone, and complaining and cursing, and then the "US soldier" bull, it ain't gonna fly well with a police officer responding to YOUR call.
The officer is gonna try an maintain control  of the situaltion and his or her authority at all times. And as an US solider, he should know that.

And apparently he's had dealings with the police before, when they were talking about other police officers.

Two people who were not gonna back down.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »
maybe,

No, not maybe. If you can't handle a comment like that from someone Standing Still Not Posing a Threat without it bruising your ego to the extent of you assaulting the man. You should apply to jersey shore. Not law enforcement. This isn't a ego competition.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2013, 01:08:03 PM »
if it was a woman , would the Pig had treated her the same  ??? ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2013, 01:14:41 PM »
if it was a woman , would the Pig had treated her the same  ??? ???
depends, some of the women are even worse...
And will justify it, due to them being a woman.
I think it all comes down on how one approached or presented oneself to that officer.
Because as we all know, just because a person calls the police, doesn't mean that they are the victim.

Many times, in Domestic Violence cases, the abuser calls the police, to cover his/her tail and to make it look like they are the victim. When the police arrive, the caller has no bruises, but the victim has a black eye and busted lip.

So, people can play games, and present themselves as "victim", be it man or woman.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2013, 01:15:20 PM »
i always takes the polices side

on this occasion i cant he did not need to strike the twink

could have pushed him back to create distance or issued verbal commands

he then bellittled the guy after kneeling on his chest which hurts like fuck
T

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2013, 01:17:57 PM »
could have pushed him back to create distance

If distance was a concern he shouldn't have gotten in the mans face to begin with... Then again, if he didn't he would have had even less reason to assault the guy. Which ofc was what he wanted to to by getting close to the guy for no reason to begin with.

Now he can say "he got in my face" but ofc video proves it was the otehr way around.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2013, 01:19:35 PM »
If distance was a concern maybe he shouldn't have gotten in the mans face to begin with... Then again, if he didn't he would have had even less reason to assault the guy. Which ofc was what he wanted to to by getting close to the guy for no reason to begin with.

he was trying to intimidate him with his size

men in a confrontation will subconciously square up to their opponent to establish dominance

where do you think stare downs come from
T

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
Alright I apologize about the zoo thing, my bad bro, should not have said that. I am sorry  ;)

Now no one is disagreeing with you that the guy was being a fucken mouthy loser and no one is saying that it is not stupid to mouth someone off, of course it is. We also all agree that there would be less problems if people don`t swear. But the problem is that a police officer has to remain true to his objective (his cause) and stroking his ego is not part of that, we don`t pay him to stroke his ego we pay him to do his job and it has nothing to do with pistol whipping someone for swearing at him

Thats cool brother .. no hard feelings....

in regard to the video... from what I know of american police... they do not play at all.... so the soldier should have been mindful of that ... too
sometimes all it takes its both parties to have a bad day.... and bad shit happens
choice is an illusion

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2013, 01:20:56 PM »
he was trying to intimidate him with his size

men in a confrontation will subconciously square up to their opponent to establish dominance

where do you think stare downs come from

I think he was looking for a reason to assault the guy.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
if you did that to some loud mouth dick head on the street, you would be tossed in jail for Assault and maybe attempted murder for almost choking him to death

double standard  ??? ???
always been like that man....
in london if someone breaks into you home with a weopon to rob and harm you and you batter him, you could do jail time.... ??? ??? ??? ???
whereas im sure if  someone broke into Buckingham palace and threatened the life of the occupants he would probably be shot and the guy who did it would be knighted.... just how it is...
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2013, 01:25:44 PM »
Thats cool brother .. no hard feelings....

in regard to the video... from what I know of american police... they do not play at all.... so the soldier should have been mindful of that ... too
sometimes all it takes its both parties to have a bad day.... and bad shit happens
two ex military with egos. One wins
But, I will say this---depending on how liberal/conservative the county in which that man lives, he may have a lawsuit...
It can go both ways.