Author Topic: Chris "Rambo" Dorner Executed?  (Read 9854 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Chris "Rambo" Dorner Executed?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 01:09:22 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 01:16:30 PM »
Don't forget the other guy the cops shot up in the truck that looked nothing like Dorners.

There is no right side in this discussion, but our law enforcement is supposed to be held to a higher standard than the general public.
I don't even know why they call them law enforcement, if they enforced the laws half of them would be in jail.  They serve the Interests of the Elites and ruling classes, they are nothing more than Highly organised criminals.  I am surprised the people haven't caught on to this yet.  Propaganda and millions of dollars of Government and corporate sponsored PR can do amazing things.
 (people like Groink are a perfect example of how naively the public view the Police, probably because he always dreamed of being an enforcer of some sort but didn't quite make it).  
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 01:17:23 PM »
he wanted to murder cops and their families, so the best thing that could have happened, and did happen, was for him to die instead.

he just wanted to throw as much dirt on the police force as possible, before going on his suicide temper tantrum. the guy was a total loser.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2013, 01:20:00 PM »
Deadly force

Use of deadly force  is often granted to police forces when the person or persons in question are believed to be an immediate danger to people around them. For example, an armed man in a shopping mall shooting at civilians without regard to the safety of anyone around him, and refusing or being unwilling to negotiate, would warrant usage of deadly force, as a means to prevent further danger to the community. The use of deadly force is also authorized when a person poses a significant threat to a law enforcement officer, usually when the officer is at risk of serious bodily injury or death

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 01:22:26 PM »
Im usually on the cops side...

But you guys have to admit that this shit smells really funny.

Sure he deserved to die... and if it were a citizen that killed him... i would be all for it..

but for the people who are hired to uphold the law and follow a list of rules and procedures when dealing with criminals to behave like this kind of undermines the whole constitution. Seems like its discarded at their convience.

I knew something was fucked up when they were looking for a gray nissan titan and they shot an electric blue toyota tundra

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2013, 01:26:57 PM »
Im usually on the cops side...

But you guys have to admit that this shit smells really funny.

Sure he deserved to die... and if it were a citizen that killed him... i would be all for it..

but for the people who are hired to uphold the law and follow a list of rules and procedures when dealing with criminals to behave like this kind of undermines the whole constitution. Seems like its discarded at their convience.

I knew something was fucked up when they were looking for a gray nissan titan and they shot an electric blue toyota tundra

What part of  ''armed and extremely dangerous '' don't you understand ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2013, 01:29:36 PM »
What part of  ''armed and extremely dangerous '' don't you understand ?

The part where they are looking for a charcoal nissan but put 40 bullets in a blue toyota

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »
using or being unwilling to negotiate, would warrant usage of deadly force, as a means to prevent further danger to the community. The use of deadly force is also authorized when a person poses a significant threat to a law enforcement officer, usually when the officer is at risk of serious bodily injury or death
An example of significant risk could be as simple as a paraplegic ninety year old blind woman in a wheelchair, getting angry and waving a plastic spoon around.  That could easily be life threatening and deserving of an immediate execution. lol

Translation: The police don't need a reason to kill you, they do as they please and get away with it.
V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2013, 01:35:34 PM »
The part where they are looking for a charcoal nissan but put 40 bullets in a blue toyota

You are mixing  two completely different stories .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 01:36:32 PM »
You are mixing  two completely different stories .

and making zero sense in the process

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2013, 01:40:20 PM »
and making zero sense in the process

Groink ,are we getting trolled here ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2013, 01:41:40 PM »
Alls im saying is the entire ordeal was handled really fucked up.. the "shoot anything moving" methods lead me to think that there might have been some truth to his story as they wanted to kill him instead of take him in.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »
Do people really think our government is not killing its own citizens?  Silencing people has been going on for a long time.  I don’t think this is the case for Dorner.  The guy had a break through incident in life (the Navy cutting him.)  This caused him to snap. When the government wants to silence a person(s) they do it a lot quieter than this i.e. car brakes, suicide….

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »
Groink ,are we getting trolled here ?
lol... calm down suzy.

Youre good with them burning down the house because he posed a threat... if that was legal then the police wouldnt have denied it....correct?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2013, 01:45:31 PM »
MCWAY has always supported a total Police State.  This is nothing new for him. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2013, 01:58:44 PM »
lol... calm down suzy.

Youre good with them burning down the house because he posed a threat... if that was legal then the police wouldnt have denied it....correct?

there you go drawng conclusions that they "intentionally burned down the house with him inside"

they tried to smoke him out, COMMON practice among police dept's....and she shot himself in the head becuase the fat coward knew that the jig was up, he couldn't shoot anymore overmatched uniform police...the big boys were here, and they were going to fuck him up...so like a pussy he checked out.

unfortunately they couldn't be sure, and he was very dangerous, so they let it burn to see if he would come out...he didn't because he was already dead....they didn't even kill him..he commited suicide like a bitch.

THIS will be the truth, when the autopsy report comes back...faggot shot himself

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 02:03:45 PM »
there you go drawng conclusions that they "intentionally burned down the house with him inside"

they tried to smoke him out, COMMON practice among police dept's....and she shot himself in the head becuase the fat coward knew that the jig was up, he couldn't shoot anymore overmatched uniform police...the big boys were here, and they were going to fuck him up...so like a pussy he checked out.

unfortunately they couldn't be sure, and he was very dangerous, so they let it burn to see if he would come out...he didn't because he was already dead....they didn't even kill him..he commited suicide like a bitch.

THIS will be the truth, when the autopsy report comes back...faggot shot himself

So it was an accident that it was burned down?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013, 02:37:02 PM »
So it was an accident that it was burned down?

it's irrelevant.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 03:15:27 PM »
I'm all for cops going "Judge Dredd" on proven killers. I don't agree with how half-assed the whole investigation/search was. You don't shoot first and ask later, unless you know its the perp.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2013, 03:32:56 PM »
it's irrelevant.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

it is relevant.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 04:27:13 PM »
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

it is relevant.

it's just opinions man.

lots of people here are sayng that this was some sinister plot to burn this guy alive.  i don't think so...and from what I conclude based on the facts and not people screaming on the internet is they tried to get him out, he wouldn't budge and kept shooting, the place went up and he didn't leave..they did not intentionally burn him alive, he chose that for himself..and PS he shot himself anyway and was aleady dead.

he had PLENTY of time to get out of there, it wasn't an explosion..he chose his fate.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2013, 06:39:15 PM »
he hated cops in general and everything they stood for no matter who they were, all of them.
 i bet he when he was a lad there was alot of admiration for the force like many guys here, weather it was running around the house with the stupid little toy gun, hitting ur little sister with over the head with the night stick or porking the neighbors cat its all part of the nurture process. growing up you realize things arent what they seem and Dormer just exploded like a complete emotional lunatic.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2013, 09:15:23 PM »
How come PIGS think it is OK to do revenge killings, but they will arrest private citizens for doing the same?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2013, 09:19:41 PM »
Why are we arguing over this bullshit?

Dorner killed 4, including two cops as well as multiple other attempts to kill cops. Dorner brought this down on himself.
all drugs - TPPIIP