Author Topic: "Working abs" (oh brother)  (Read 7219 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: "Working abs" (oh brother)
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 06:32:14 PM »
no diet
some ab work

What's up dexter.  :). Look awesome dude.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 06:43:04 PM »
abs still at 44....

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 06:47:33 PM »
never , ever work them.

and this is the result:

today in the gym, a girl and a guy trained abs, i asked them"why are you doing this clown exercise?"

i told them in order to se abs they have to eat less over long period of time.

they replied im the first one who says so.

then i flashed my 6pack and told them to never listen to people who dont have this and walked away.

Pretty silly really when you think about it & really silly for you to say such things. But this is a typical PED users response who does not have a lot of knowledge on how to build real muscle without drugs. A PED user that just juices to get big with little actual work. I'm sure the girl & guy you were talking to were not using PED's?

What if they've got very little ab muscle there to begin with? You need to build muscle over a VERY long period of time for natural athletes. I do direct abwork at least 2-3 times a week & I would HIGHLY recommend doing this for any natural with little abdominal muscle.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 06:50:11 PM »
consider yourself very lucky,man.

we have that skinny new guy in the gym, black guy from the usa, not the biggest, but ripped all the time.he comes to the gym eating mars bars, eats snickers during the workouts and after the same.

its unbelieveable.entirely ripped everything.

thanks bro , i eat snickers during my workout, plantain chips.... etc
abs are just a bodypart always had....
i see your abs are quite tight which is good.... man a physique without a nice waistline... is kind of pointless
looking good man
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2013, 06:51:36 PM »
abs still at 44....
looking sick man for any age....
see you have that big chest hoing on man....
44 man you are looking good forget 44
choice is an illusion

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 06:52:05 PM »
never work abs, maybe once a week, maybe once a month, maybe once every 3 months

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
thanks bro , i eat snickers during my workout, plantain chips.... etc
abs are just a bodypart always had....
i see your abs are quite tight which is good.... man a physique without a nice waistline... is kind of pointless
looking good man

Abs are the first thing anyone looks at guy or girl. Represents good health and sex appeal.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2013, 06:53:37 PM »
What's up dexter.  :). Look awesome dude.
looking good youself man,
physiques like yours njflex groink...galienko.. look awesome...
all round good bodyparts a lot of guys are big but have a big belly to go with it....
having an all round physique is what its all about
choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2013, 06:55:32 PM »
looking good youself man,
physiques like yours njflex groink...galienko.. look awesome...
all round good bodyparts a lot of guys are big but have a big belly to go with it....
having an all round physique is what its all about
thanx ur right there too,,,humbles good but u got it bro,,,

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 06:57:40 PM »
Some shredded physiques in this thread. Good to know people on here actually train hard.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »
Some shredded physiques in this thread. Good to know people on here actually train hard.
we do and good to see u posting ...

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 07:06:44 PM »
brother, is this your year round bodyfat?
have you seen my non ped pics?looks prety much same, just flatter and less volume.

there is no such thing as building muscle naturally, well, for the vast majority of ppl out there.

and the thing i said to them is absolutely true, ped user or not ped user.if the fat is gone, eveyone will have a nice sixpack.

for proof look no further than skinny teenagers, who never lifted a weight in their life, some of them (the lean enough ones) have abs putting man bodybuilder gymratss to shame.

comeon, youre not serious with this "takes just looong for a natty" are you?
ill not comment this in depth,lol.
nycflex is leaner than hamdullah normaly is year round there.amazing.

Most retarded thing I've heard today. C'mon man, you can't be serious. The thing you said is TOTAL & UTTER BS.

If the fat is gone & they have very little muscle, then they could end up being DANGEROUSLY underweight if they listen to you. I've never seen a teenager that doesn't lift walking around at my size EVER in my life. Please show me one. In fact, I'm bigger than a lot of PED users at my gym.

If what you say is true & you cannot build muscle naturally, then how the hell did I go from 70kg twink to 93kg? Is it 23kg worth of fat? They are my abs in Avi BTW.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 07:27:03 PM »
C-buzz when I first started training I went down to low bf but could not see my abs cause I barely had muscle there...anywhere lol. As time went on I started doing weighted ab work and I developed them like you have naturally. In your avatar you can tell theres abs under the fat....so I agree that some people with little muscle will benefit from actual abdominal work. But in reality.... like someone mentioned here already they get trained indirectly so if you grow everywhere else your abdominal muscles should grow too...

Once you have them I don't see the point in "working abs"  

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 07:36:24 PM »
C-buzz when I first started training I went down to low bf but could not see my abs cause I barely had muscle there...anywhere lol. As time went on I started doing weighted ab work and I developed them like you have naturally. In your avatar you can tell theres abs under the fat....so I agree that some people with little muscle will benefit from actual abdominal work. But in reality.... like someone mentioned here already they get trained indirectly so if you grow everywhere else your abdominal muscles should grow too...

Once you have them I don't see the point in "working abs"  

For some reason, Gal thinks it's impossible for natural lifters to build muscle naturally. Not to sure where he is getting that from, but it's very wrong. Sure, your abs get worked indirectly with other exercises. But for beginners just starting out who actually want some definition in there midsection, doing abwork is EXTREMELY beneficial & important for the end result. Diet, is obviously also very important. But without muscle to begin with, your wasting your time.

That's all I'm saying.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:39 PM »
For some reason, Gal thinks it's impossible for natural lifters to build muscle naturally. Not to sure where he is getting that from, but it's very wrong. Sure, your abs get worked indirectly with other exercises. But for beginners just starting out who actually want some definition in there midsection, doing abwork is EXTREMELY beneficial & important for the end result. Diet, is obviously also very important. But without muscle to begin with, your wasting your time.

That's all I'm saying.

How much  do you think your abs can grow naturally ?  an 1/8''

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 07:42:09 PM »

That's all I'm saying.

As someone who's been on both sides....I can see why galeniko thinks the way he does about natural training. I know it offends a lot of guys but comparing the two; natural vs enhanced....you really can't.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 07:45:07 PM »
this is corret, they get indirect training when one starts to work out, and thatll be enough to build them, thats what i meant,sorry cbuzz.
nono, lol, those teenagers have no mass whatsoever, just well shaped abs.thats what i meant.

oh,one can build muscle naturaly, for say, the first 2 years the progress will be good,if diet is good etc.
after that, there wont be any quick gains any more.

70 to 93 is decent, thats what i did naturally back in the day.much was bloat,fat but definitely most gains were muscle.you did the smart approach so far, if my advice is worth anything to you, stay natty as long as possible.
if you ever decide to go on gear, keep the dosages low at any time.

8)

when i say impossible to build muscle naturaly, i mean impossible to get some real thickness,esp when lean.

^ This times a thousand. Most will wither away to nothing when trying to get below certain bf levels.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 07:46:10 PM »
natural vs enhanced....you really can't.
Yes you can , have you seen Billy Guns enhanced physique .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 07:46:31 PM »
like gali said its not the development everyone has genetic shape/thickness they will get and dieting will effect bodyfat needed to get them lean,lean is good and will suffice if natural/clean,what gali say's is the real hardness relaxed with veins and intercostal deep in ribcage that is more drug induced than natural.especially if all other bodyparts are developed and ripped.132 lbs and ripped abs and nothing else sux,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 07:48:54 PM »
Yes you can , have you seen Billy Guns enhanced physique .

what.... he's dead?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:25 PM »
real hardness relaxed with veins and intercostal deep in ribcage that is more drug induced than natural.

I disagree

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 07:50:50 PM »
this is corret, they get indirect training when one starts to work out, and thatll be enough to build them, thats what i meant,sorry cbuzz.
nono, lol, those teenagers have no mass whatsoever, just well shaped abs.thats what i meant.

oh,one can build muscle naturaly, for say, the first 2 years the progress will be good,if diet is good etc.
after that, there wont be any quick gains any more.

70 to 93 is decent, thats what i did naturally back in the day.much was bloat,fat but definitely most gains were muscle.you did the smart approach so far, if my advice is worth anything to you, stay natty as long as possible.
if you ever decide to go on gear, keep the dosages low at any time.

8)

when i say impossible to build muscle naturaly, i mean impossible to get some real thickness,esp when lean.

Ok, I can see what your saying now.

I will be lifetime natural, if I can't have with what God gave me, I don't want it :)

How much  do you think your abs can grow naturally ?  an 1/8''

For advanced natural lifters, very little. But if you continue working them through your advanced years, the muscles become more dense. If you've got little to begin with, then they will grow substantially assuming your diet is good ect..

As someone who's been on both sides....I can see why galeniko thinks the way he does about natural training. I know it offends a lot of guys but comparing the two natural vs enhanced....you really can't.

I'm not comparing, I never would. But Gal was telling the Guy & Girl at the gym to not waste time doing abs. That's ridiculous, of course they should work abs. They probably never will again.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013, 07:59:28 PM »
Nothing more natural on this earth than good ole testosterone

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013, 07:59:51 PM »
now u see why the 'ab'industry has made so much money on endless machines for every area to focus on abs,,,and they all come with the most important piece material 'the diet and meal plan 'that goes with getting the rock hard abs u always dreamed of...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 08:07:30 PM »
yes.

while all those models in the ads have one thing in common(and its not much muscle):

very low bodyfat.

at 5%, everyone will have brutal looking abs.
both guy/girls in those ads are in great shape and some are top fitness models print and infomercials and they sure as hell did not use the ab roller and forgot to tell the ditzy host that 'clen and t3 was used for 8wks prior to shooting this show,,,,,