Author Topic: "Working abs" (oh brother)  (Read 7212 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: "Working abs" (oh brother)
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 08:11:12 PM »
both guy/girls in those ads are in great shape and some are top fitness models print and infomercials and they sure as hell did not use the ab roller and forgot to tell the ditzy host that 'clen and t3 was used for 8wks prior to shooting this show,,,,,

remember the one that used electrical shocks and people used to put it on while eating cheese burgers ?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »
remember the one that used electrical shocks and people used to put it on while eating cheese burgers ?
yeah,,lol.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 08:24:53 PM »
is for homasexuals and teenagers, quote this if you are down.
all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2013, 09:24:29 PM »
  yeah   starving and no ped abs are great

but starving and with ped abs are awesome

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2013, 09:24:47 PM »

I will be lifetime natural, if I can't have with what God gave me, I don't want it :)

If you accepted nothing but what God gave you (i.e., our species' shared biological heritage), you ought to be content with death by age 40, multitudinous diseases and inborne defects that would kill most of your children, and an inability to engage in any but the most rudimentary thought (probably no mathematics or critical thinking, the sorts of computations that are only possible via the use of external, non-biological devices), among other things.

You've already failed to utilize solely what God gave you to the extent that you utilize modern technology, medicine, and external devices which assist in computations (like the computer you are currently using). This being the case, you might as well violate your principle one more time and utilize PED, because probably God won't care overmuch about how thick your abs are when reviewing your application to Heaven.  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 09:38:56 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2013, 09:40:19 PM »

no ped and semi diet

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2013, 06:09:10 AM »
Sometimes I jerk off while doing crunches.  It's great.

ukjeff

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2013, 06:38:03 AM »
then i flashed my 6pack and told them to never listen to people who dont have this and walked away.

He really just did that didnt he...ahaahaha.....

ukjeff

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2013, 09:33:52 AM »
You wouldn't last two minutes in some of the gyms I have been in.

Im sure you are just trolling, no one could be such a dork in the gym.
I can imagine you strutting around trying to get in every mirror whilst dancing along to the music system when a "big tune" kicks in, flashing your abs at everyone and kissing your biceps.   ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2013, 09:37:18 AM »
never , ever work them.

and this is the result:

today in the gym, a girl and a guy trained abs, i asked them"why are you doing this clown exercise?"

i told them in order to se abs they have to eat less over long period of time.

they replied im the first one who says so.

then i flashed my 6pack and told them to never listen to people who dont have this and walked away.

Congratulations, your the biggest insecure douchebag on this site. I bet you thought you were a real alpha male clowning one some kids, lifting up your shirt and bragging about your abs. Who the fuck is this clown? ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 10:13:16 AM »
If you accepted nothing but what God gave you (i.e., our species' shared biological heritage), you ought to be content with death by age 40, multitudinous diseases and inborne defects that would kill most of your children, and an inability to engage in any but the most rudimentary thought (probably no mathematics or critical thinking, the sorts of computations that are only possible via the use of external, non-biological devices), among other things.

You've already failed to utilize solely what God gave you to the extent that you utilize modern technology, medicine, and external devices which assist in computations (like the computer you are currently using). This being the case, you might as well violate your principle one more time and utilize PED, because probably God won't care overmuch about how thick your abs are when reviewing your application to Heaven.  ;D
interesting

ukjeff

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2013, 01:11:57 PM »
what kinda gyms you been in?

where theres really "big" guys?

did you like the enviroment?

did it arouse you?
No I go to gyms were people are serious about training, they train hard and keep themselves to themselves, sure there is the occasional oddball like you, but they just get ignored or ridiculed until they fuck off to DW (UK equivalent to Planet Fitness)

I really think you are trolling because surely no one could be so unaware of their own idiocy.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2013, 01:51:07 AM »
I do believe in training abs, very important imo. Not side bends and silly stuff like that. Just the basics, leg raises and some crunches.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2013, 03:57:46 AM »

Sounds to me like your trying to justify your own PED usage. Also, your attempt at trying to sound smart has failed miserably.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2013, 04:07:50 AM »
They are my abs in Avi BTW.

???

I don't see any abs at all, sir.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2013, 08:55:56 AM »
No I go to gyms were people are serious about training, they train hard and keep themselves to themselves, sure there is the occasional oddball like you, but they just get ignored or ridiculed until they fuck off to DW (UK equivalent to Planet Fitness)

I really think you are trolling because surely no one could be so unaware of their own idiocy.

ive trained in some rough gyms in the uk, and you seem to be the odd one out, we all have a gossip at the counter, whos off the gear n looking small, who's shagging who etc etc,,,,i mean fuck me, you see all those guys 4 or 5 times a week... you make it seem like some kind of animal pack adverts, looking down between sets, growling at the weights, serious buisnesses

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2013, 11:34:50 AM »
ive trained in some rough gyms

Oh brother

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A