Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49653 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2013, 09:03:19 AM »
You cant even collect the fare for the local bus to your local indian cornershop

Where do you think you are going?

Be a real man and tell your friend (if you even have him) to be man and not be rats

fucking coward
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: February 16, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
Bigmc outing my mod gimmick in this thread.  >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #127 on: February 16, 2013, 09:07:31 AM »
No need to call anyone a lapdog or anything bad.

It was your decision to leave and that is fine. The board as you know is NOT a prison and I know and see it every day that we speak truth amongst us and to outside.

Nobody is forced to do anything and if people want to leave then its up to them. But sadly we have people from here who make gimmicks there just to steal info and piss on it here.

You as well know how much time, effort and care is put to make sure members are not cheated out of their money and this has MANY times caused a lot of drama. Scammers sadly like to keep scamming.

But I rather have drama and long talks and solve the situation, then to know a fellow member is being sold bunk or told nonsense which will hinder him for years to come.

A place where everybody is friends, is a place where none are real friends

gh15 flat out told me he doesn't want me being diplomatic. He just wants me to fall in line. He told me he wants no stavios' or dustins and even bashed Canadians (how can anyone bash us, we're so nice!). Yet, when he started the site he specifically told me he WANTS me to mod for my calmness and diplomacy. He said he likes me because I'm always truthful and would never compromise that, but now that it's not in alignment with his values he wants me to change that. I don't work that way and I told him.

I'm no threat, and I know that you know that. I don't engage in drama anymore but ironically I'm falling back into my old ways and letting this stuff bother me in real life again, so I'm pulling out. He can be dramatic about it all day long and he's just prohibiting a lot of good people from seeing my posts. He locked my infertility thread too, and I'll have everyone know there was about a dozen people on that board I was chatting with who are experiencing the same challenge.

I've shared some pretty intimate details about my health in an effort to help people, and he's cutting off their glimmer of hope and moral support. If anyone of them are looking for me, please get them to PM me here because I want to make sure everyone is doing well. It's a pretty sensitive REAL LIFE problem that I empathize with and know all too well. Pretty crappy that he'd do that.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2013, 09:08:08 AM »
Bigmc outing my mod gimmick in this thread.  >:(

sorry bro

use one of your wizard ones
T

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: February 16, 2013, 09:08:53 AM »
bigmc  first off and we have double if not triple the amount of active members than this dying board actualy last time we calculated it was 5 times more!

second   if u have a mod spy  post up something from mod section for all to see big guy    lets see

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 16, 2013, 09:12:11 AM »
bigmc  first off and we have double if not triple the amount of active members than this dying board actualy last time we calculated it was 5 times more!

second   if u have a mod spy  post up something from mod section for all to see big guy    lets see

calm down sparky its only the internet

why dont you send one of your global elfs round

and i can debate our differences with them  :)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 16, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »

Bullshit. Independent  rankings don't lie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2013, 09:15:21 AM »
what dustin also known as houglan did is a complete betrayal of the actual gh15 values

what happened with this individual is as follow

he was never totally stable,, yes he is politicaly correct always ,, yes he talk truth about aas..BUT NO!  DUSTIN NEVER WAS ON LEGIT KIGTROPIN ,, HE GOT FUCKED WITH IP SUGAR WATER AND GOT VERY FRASTRATED BUT INSTED OF GETTING OUT ON IP AND B AND THE REST OF THE TRUE CRIMINALS HE GOT IT HELD INSIDE AND GOT IT OUT ON ripped.com

THIS CAN NOT STAND,,

3 THINGS MADE DUSTIN THE TRATOR HE IS

1,, THE KIGTROPIN ...HE NEVER BEEN ON LEGIT ONE AND LOST MONEY TO IP

2,, THE FACT HE WAS DEMODED FOR JUST NOT BEING UP TO LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE EXPECTED ON THIS SITE ..THIS IS WHY HE WAS DEMODED BECAUSE HE WENT NUTS WITH HIS LOSSES...HIS PACKS GOT SNAGGED BY CANADIAN CUSTOMS ALL THE TIME,,WE TRIED TO HELP HIM ...THE SUPPLIERS HERE TRIED BUT ITS ON HMI TO KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND THE RULES

3,, HE IS NOT A DEALER OF NARCOTICS BUT HE IS A RECREATIONAL DRUG USER...HE LIKES HIS RECREATIONAL DRUGS AND THIS PLACE FIGHT THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE THIS IS WHY MONEYSHOT WHICH IS ANOTHER COWARD THAT IS AT VERY HIGH RISK AND NEED TO DISAPEAR AS I TOLD HIM BECAUSE ON HIM I GOT A CLOSE EYE WATCHING...BOTH OF THEM LOVE THEIR RECREATIONAL DRUGS
THIS PLACE IS WORKING WITH LAW AGAINST RECREATIONAL DRUGS ,, THIS IS WHAT DUSTIN AKA HOUGLAN COUDNT STAND FOR

I GAVE HIM PERSONALY OVER 6 MONTHS OF OPPORTUNITIES SINCE IM OK WITH THE FELLA,,,EVEN YESTERDAY AFTER I BANNED HIM I TOLD MODERATOR TO REMOVE BANN AND GVE HIM ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WHICH TO THAT HE SPIT IN MY FACE ONCE AGAIN ...ONLY BECASE I ASKED TO STICK TO THE TRUTH AND NOT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I SAY HE IS A NARCOTIC DEALER WHICH I WOUDL NEVER DO BECAUSD HE IS NOT

DUSTIN AKA HOUGLAN IS PLAYING ONLINE A WANA BE BODYBUILDER ,, THIS FUCKING UP OUR UP AND COMERS BODYBUILDERS...AS SIMPLE AS THAT,, I GOT 1000S OF BODYBUILDERS WHO WANT TO COMEPTE AND CARE ABOUT THE SPORT...DUSTIN IS A BOARD MEMBER...MANY BOARDS MEMBER BUT FOR RECEATIONAL PURPOSES

WHAT DID HIM IN IS HIS POLITICAL CORECTNESS...ITS GOOD TO BE POLITICAL CORRECT BUT ONLY WHEN ITS DONE IN FAIR WAY ! ,, YOU CANT SPIT AT THE ONE WHO ACTUALY SAYING THE TRUTH ..AND JUST BECAUSE HE KNOW I GOT SOFT SPOT FOR DOGS...OR BECAUSE I KNOW HIM FROM GETBIG PAST...OR BECAUSE HE USE MY VOCUBULARY ...HE CANT EXPECT ME TO JUST STAND AND SEE HIS ACTION AS ACCEPTABLE TELLING I WILL CALL HIM A NARCOTIC DEALER...OR LEBELED HIM AS SUCH ...OR TELLING MEMBERS HERE SAYING LEGIT KIGTROPIN IS THE BEST THING EVER....WHICH IT IS!! HE NEVER TRIED IT !

IN ANY CASE,, TODAY WE DEPART WAYS ,, HE IS NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE,, AS FAMOUS AS I AM I CANT JUST LET SOMEONE SPIT ON ME AND CALL IT RAIN ...SORRY

gh15 approved
lion of judah

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2013, 09:16:04 AM »
the following are picturs just recived to me of a fella...that uses insulin the wrong way ...mainly for his lack of quality gh ...or legit kigtropin but mainly due to this ...it is very bad and he look sick in a bad way ...as i said pupils here will be able to actualy see what i talk about now....

pink skin undertone...CHECKED

high blood pressure ...CHECKED...not high all the time but body raised sugar levels due to bad BAD quality of gh that puff you up most likely riptropin which is horrendous gh but the rest of the generics are up there in the garbage departments ...

anti diuretic effect ...CHECK...he actualy lookin smaller than ever due to him losing skin alasticity and not compensating for it by building lean musle but by building bloof due to once again garbage junk generic and the wrong use of insulin which should ONLY USE WITH QUALITY GH OR LEGIT KIGTROPIN

skin thick thick thick ....CHECK! HE HAS FAT DEPOSIT IN THE ADIPOSE TISSUE ,, THIS FELLA IS IN NOT GOOD PLACE,, HE LOOKES SMALLER THAN EVER AND HE LOSST LEAN SHEER SIZE DUE TO THE WRONG GlobalGE OF INSULIN DUE TO ONCE AGAIN NOT HAVIN GTHE RIGHT QUALITY GROWTH HORMONE AND OR LEGIT KIGRTROPIN WHICH ANY ONE ON INSULIN WIL HAVE AND IN HIGHER DOSE OR ATLEAST AT GREAT QUALITY  NORDITROPIN LIKE 5 IU A DAY

who is this fella?

this fellas is...

MONEY SHOT

i do not want garbage on this site...and this is part of what i consider garbage this is why he is gone out of here in addition to nonsense on other boardings but as you can see ...the gymnasium rat in him too place and he gav up on bodybuilding

now you finaly understand why i keep shouting and shouting and shouting legit kigtropin and or fda gh why i only allow it here why i so strongly stand for it ...now you see it ...picture worth 1000% word

legit gh and ofcourse legit kigtropin enhances you while on it you look amazing...and when go off it if on the right aas look even better but while on it you look AMAZING..YOU SHOULD LOOK AMAZING!
THIS FELLA LOOK LIKE COMPLETR AND UTTER SHIT! and he is small! this is very small 200lb VERY SMALL

genetic strong points like abs wont save you and you wont look like bodybuild if you got no legit gh in blood at the least with the insulina

gh15 approved

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2013, 09:18:00 AM »
calm down sparky its only the internet

why dont you send one of your global elfs round

and i can debate our differences with them  :)

bc noone has the time in their life to go slap u around like the little fat boy u are cause u like to play big mouth on the internet

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2013, 09:22:00 AM »
bc noone has the time in their life to go slap u around like the little fat boy u are cause u like to play big mouth on the internet

;D

oh so gh 15s threats are fake

so he is an anonymous coward

thanks for throwing him under the bus
T

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: February 16, 2013, 09:23:34 AM »
here is the truth plain and simple .... kigtropin was the best product to ever be seen by bodybuilders  and the lucky few who used it.....  other than BA here noone else has

now while bigmc and chaios and all the other gimmikcs are sitting on getbig playing games and acting tuff in the school yard   real guys who are trying to bodybuld are looking for advancement such as the ones legit kigtropin gives....   nbow unfortunatley with great products comes the fakes....   u never see a 2 dollar hand bag be faked do you  no its the coach and the loui vatton

well kigtropin is the same damn ting best of the best   and with that the world was flooded with fakes toa point the real stuff is very hard almost impossible to find
good thing we have a tru honest guy like gh15  fighting eveyday to find it for others to reep the benefits

the few who tried it always talk bout it and getting it back .. and also some hardcore bodybuilders who never tried it but wish they did...   now then there are the others who have not tried it  and some are gimmicks some are kids some are idiots and others are involved in the scame... those are the ones who get all mad and cry about it being talked about so much

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2013, 09:24:44 AM »
;D

oh so gh 15s threats are fake

so he is an anonymous coward

thanks for throwing him under the bus

no actually the ones who gh15 wanted brought down have been.... check around on some history my friend u will hear quite  few mods, dealers, suppliers all comie crash down   funny how they were all enemies of gh15 ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2013, 09:26:26 AM »
here is the truth plain and simple .... kigtropin was the best product to ever be seen by bodybuilders  and the lucky few who used it.....  other than BA here noone else has

now while bigmc and chaios and all the other gimmikcs are sitting on getbig playing games and acting tuff in the school yard   real guys who are trying to bodybuld are looking for advancement such as the ones legit kigtropin gives....   nbow unfortunatley with great products comes the fakes....   u never see a 2 dollar hand bag be faked do you  no its the coach and the loui vatton

well kigtropin is the same damn ting best of the best   and with that the world was flooded with fakes toa point the real stuff is very hard almost impossible to find
good thing we have a tru honest guy like gh15  fighting eveyday to find it for others to reep the benefits

the few who tried it always talk bout it and getting it back .. and also some hardcore bodybuilders who never tried it but wish they did...   now then there are the others who have not tried it  and some are gimmicks some are kids some are idiots and others are involved in the scame... those are the ones who get all mad and cry about it being talked about so much

it doesn't exist

you are a conscious char lattan

a purveyor of lies

a man who will sell his morality for a few vials of gear

you are scum all of you
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2013, 09:27:12 AM »
no actually the ones who gh15 wanted brought down have been.... check around on some history my friend u will hear quite  few mods, dealers, suppliers all comie crash down   funny how they were all enemies of gh15 ;D

hahahahahahahahaha
T

dustin

« Reply #140 on: February 16, 2013, 09:36:07 AM »

Thanks for the recon work. I knew he'd throw me under the bus too but you can see that he's clearly grasping at straws. It doesn't make me look bad at all, it makes him look bad. I told him I still wouldn't directly attack him either, I won't point out his faults but I'll just say to look at his posts. They inherently damage him instead of me. I don't have to say anything bad about anyone because they usually expose their own faults in the process.

No, Kigtropin hasn't hit my blood. I've tried pharm grade GH and don't care about Kigtropins. Is it accessible to anyone at an affordable price? No. I can get it from a Canadian source at $600/kit but I might as well get pharm grade GH and pick it up from the pharmacy instead. I don't trust these scammers online with that sort of money. He's right that I've been burned. That's why I stay away from these discussions. I don't want to help anyone else get burned either, I would feel fucking horrible.

I wasn't demodded for anything other than requesting that bigmc's pics get taking off. That's right, I went to bat and swung for the so-called filt of the century. I don't know anything about bigmc in real life and even if gh15's accusations are correct, I still don't agree that his family's photos should be posted online. Does anyone else agree or disagree? I completely disagree with it and most of the other mods did as well. Even his top guy ergo completely agreed and even removed the pictures when the threat of being banned was presented. And good on him for removing them! I couldn't see the pictures because my work's corporate firewall blocked the image host but as soon as I heard I was really disappointed. Shame on anyone who participated in that. Lets forget that ever happened because that's really low.

As far as recreational drugs are concerned, I only smoke weed. I have a liberal view on drugs (psychedelics in particular) and think any adult should be able to experience them in a safe manner the same way you'd enjoy an alcoholic beverage after work. I last did mushrooms in high school which was almost 10 years ago. I've put shit up my nose and never liked it. I don't find recreational value in any other drugs and don't use anything else. I've talked about my father and his struggle with drugs and I feel that it should be discussed openly and without shame. Substance abuse is really painful and I empathize with anyone who's experienced it. I haven't abused recreational drugs because I saw from a young age what it can do to families, but I do like to discuss the topic because it takes courage and should be discussed.

I'm a licensed medical marijuana user with federal documents that even allow me to have a couple of pounds if I wanted to. I can grow it as well. I couldn't be any more legal. I also take lots of breaks too, like the in the last week for instance. I've even reduced my caffeine intake and have been extremely focused on my health lately, so to even mention recreational drugs is pretty weak and shows a lot of desperation. I even participate in spin classes at the moment hahaha... the next thing you know, I'll be eating kale sandwiches like our Falcon brother. ;D

In any event, he knows he has nothing of substance to attack me with. I'm just a nerdy Asian kid that wanted to get bigger, and I did. I like anime and playing RPGs from my childhood and I like Dragonball Z. Who cares? lol... I never proclaimed to be anything but!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: February 16, 2013, 09:37:14 AM »
MC,

Legit Kigtropin is VERY real.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 16, 2013, 09:39:59 AM »
MC,

Legit Kigtropin is VERY real.
Bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »
LOL...once again 1,000 pages about gh 15 1 year after he left this very board...

The man is a genius.

;D

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2013, 09:43:53 AM »
i cant belive someone on the internet is a liar and not who they say they are....... what is the world coming to

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2013, 09:47:05 AM »
it doesn't exist

you are a conscious char lattan

a purveyor of lies

a man who will sell his morality for a few vials of gear

you are scum all of you

hahahahahah  it dont exist??  i took it u moron!

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2013, 09:51:59 AM »

are you a sapp?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2013, 09:58:02 AM »

it was a bait and switch dummy

legit kigtropin does not exist

you cant be that stupid bro

the ingredients exist the product doesnt
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2013, 10:00:03 AM »
LOL...once again 1,000 pages about gh 15 1 year after he left this very board...

The man is a genius.

;D

You've really changed

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2013, 10:00:45 AM »
All things aside and nonsense, why are some people talking about kigtropin and like it never even existed

If you havent used it, fine but be quiet and dont speak on something you dont know about or havent used.

Kigtropin was gold in a vial and it turns out it really is even more expensive to recreate it.

Super high quality ingredients needed and for a few short months normal people could also buy it

Turned out a big scam offcourse as the bait and switch was discovered and all players and involved removed.

But those who used it know and have seen how powerfull it was