Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49786 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #175 on: February 16, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
lmao just saw all the replies in the thread there about me and I look better than 95% of the people posting. Apparently all you need to do these days is post a pic with no tan and an un-pumped arm holding a cell phone camera, and your physique is a complete disaster. Between this and watching the nba all star game practices, I don't know which is funnier.

I could post pics from the last few days that look way better, and no one will say a word and just pretend it's not me, lol.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: February 16, 2013, 11:27:57 AM »
dre23, hows your obesity going?

you fat pig.

alpha maledawg looks good, so what he has somewhat flat looking arms when unpumped and stretched out, who hasnt.

he lifts, looks good and pulls pussy.goes oiut, enjoys life.

meanwhile, fools like dre23 sit at home and wait for the next anabolic window.

and look like shit.

thanks bro respect

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #177 on: February 16, 2013, 11:36:17 AM »

-gh 15 has kept all of his promises

Bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2013, 11:50:13 AM »
here is the truth plain and simple .... kigtropin was the best product to ever be seen by bodybuilders  and the lucky few who used it.....  other than BA here noone else has

I used the stamped NQK's and they were not that great; i also used other batches that gh claimed were magic.  I got them from a Mod on your board before it existed.  They tested 12.7 on GH serum test while other generics i tested were over 20.  I never saw anything special about them at all and i've used about every GH on the planet.

They were used as a marketing scam to make money.  We understand this now, so just shut up about it.

Get your tongue out of gh's asshole and think for yourself, we are tired of all you cock lickers coming over here to spread all of his lies.  We get it dude.  All these posts do is make you look very stupid and gullible.

8)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #179 on: February 16, 2013, 12:03:21 PM »
dre23, hows your obesity going?

you fat pig.

alpha maledawg looks good, so what he has somewhat flat looking arms when unpumped and stretched out, who hasnt.

he lifts, looks good and pulls pussy.goes oiut, enjoys life.

meanwhile, fools like dre23 sit at home and wait for the next anabolic window.

and look like shit.

You got me.

Ownage. Pawnage. Cabbage.

You are a funny guy.  ;D

EDIT:

Oh, and "oink, oink!!"

dustin

« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2013, 12:05:42 PM »
You got me.

Ownage. Pawnage. Cabbage.

You are a funny guy.  ;D

I actually LOL'd hahaha

This has been a great morning. My shift at work is almost done. 8)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: February 16, 2013, 12:19:17 PM »
I used the stamped NQK's and they were not that great; i also used other batches that gh claimed were magic.  I got them from a Mod on your board before it existed.  They tested 12.7 on GH serum test while other generics i tested were over 20.  I never saw anything special about them at all and i've used about every GH on the planet.

They were used as a marketing scam to make money.  We understand this now, so just shut up about it.

Get your tongue out of gh's asshole and think for yourself, we are tired of all you cock lickers coming over here to spread all of his lies.  We get it dude.  All these posts do is make you look very stupid and gullible.

8)

Overload this is pathetic because no only are you a dealer, but just as bad, you are a liar. Just like Arnold Jr. you a dealer whose time will soon come due to the lies that you continually spread.

There is not a single moderator on the gh 15.org board that sells Kigtropin because Kigtropin is quite simply only sugar water.

Legit kigtropin was originally sold by DL and only DL. Stranger did indeed have some leftovers, but that was about it. The remaining few others sold legit kigtropin as a bait and switch scheme...these you know well as Kami and Kublai as well a -b- and bboy. They did sell it but only had a couple hundred kits of the legit product, and they were promptly kicked off of gh 15.org upon gh 15 finding out about their involved corruption with this kigtropin scandal.

But legit (read LEGIT, LEGIT aka the actual ingredients) was the best product to ever find it's way into the hands of this bodybuilding cult. And you know full well you lying dealer that it was not merely growth hormone, but it was hgh AND igf...pharmaceutical igf-lr3 to be exact, mixed with very high quality growth hormone powder. And yes...it was that good...actually it was great!

Overload you are a dealer and your time is coming very soon, and I know this directly from gh 15.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #182 on: February 16, 2013, 12:19:52 PM »
lol, you seem ok after all.

but do try bit dieting some time, thank me later, under that flab, theres some serious mass, why not show it?
DRe23 proved to be a puppet on a string, he came here running his mouth..... then we shut him down,....... then his morale was weak. .....Then gh15 put him in his place and told him to hold the fort or he is out, so dre23 picked up the morale and came back for round 2 ..........then ran away again once his morale was weak again.

Dre23 runs out of ammo in only 5 or 6 posts before he starts kissing ass cause he crumples under pressure, go back to gh15 dre so you can refill your morale, you are a disgrace.

The funny thing is gh15 will read this and laugh and say to himself, "lol OTH is so right"

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2013, 12:23:01 PM »
from day one i opposed this guy for spreading BS.

and from day one, most of you clowns here backed him up...

and now since he has been found out, you now bag him?...

hilarious...just shows how fukn dumb this board is.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: February 16, 2013, 12:23:22 PM »
LMAO just noticed this!

"what dustin also known as houglan did is a complete betrayal of the actual gh15 values

what happened with this individual is as follow

he was never totally stable,, yes he is politicaly correct always ,, yes he talk truth about aas..BUT NO!  DUSTIN NEVER WAS ON LEGIT KIGTROPIN ,, HE GOT FUCKED WITH IP SUGAR WATER AND GOT VERY FRASTRATED BUT INSTED OF GETTING OUT ON IP AND B AND THE REST OF THE TRUE CRIMINALS HE GOT IT HELD INSIDE AND GOT IT OUT ON spam

THIS CAN NOT STAND,,

3 THINGS MADE DUSTIN THE TRATOR HE IS

1,, THE KIGTROPIN ...HE NEVER BEEN ON LEGIT ONE AND LOST MONEY TO IP

2,, THE FACT HE WAS DEMODED FOR JUST NOT BEING UP TO LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE EXPECTED ON THIS SITE ..THIS IS WHY HE WAS DEMODED BECAUSE HE WENT NUTS WITH HIS LOSSES...HIS PACKS GOT SNAGGED BY CANADIAN CUSTOMS ALL THE TIME,,WE TRIED TO HELP HIM ...THE SUPPLIERS HERE TRIED BUT ITS ON HMI TO KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND THE RULES

3,, HE IS NOT A DEALER OF NARCOTICS BUT HE IS A RECREATIONAL DRUG USER...HE LIKES HIS RECREATIONAL DRUGS AND THIS PLACE FIGHT THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE THIS IS WHY MONEYSHOT WHICH IS ANOTHER COWARD THAT IS AT VERY HIGH RISK AND NEED TO DISAPEAR AS I TOLD HIM BECAUSE ON HIM I GOT A CLOSE EYE WATCHING...BOTH OF THEM LOVE THEIR RECREATIONAL DRUGS
THIS PLACE IS WORKING WITH LAW AGAINST RECREATIONAL DRUGS ,, THIS IS WHAT DUSTIN AKA HOUGLAN COUDNT STAND FOR

I GAVE HIM PERSONALY OVER 6 MONTHS OF OPPORTUNITIES SINCE IM OK WITH THE FELLA,,,EVEN YESTERDAY AFTER I BANNED HIM I TOLD MODERATOR TO REMOVE BANN AND GVE HIM ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WHICH TO THAT HE SPIT IN MY FACE ONCE AGAIN ...ONLY BECASE I ASKED TO STICK TO THE TRUTH AND NOT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I SAY HE IS A NARCOTIC DEALER WHICH I WOUDL NEVER DO BECAUSD HE IS NOT

DUSTIN AKA HOUGLAN IS PLAYING ONLINE A WANA BE BODYBUILDER ,, THIS FUCKING UP OUR UP AND COMERS BODYBUILDERS...AS SIMPLE AS THAT,, I GOT 1000S OF BODYBUILDERS WHO WANT TO COMEPTE AND CARE ABOUT THE SPORT...DUSTIN IS A BOARD MEMBER...MANY BOARDS MEMBER BUT FOR RECEATIONAL PURPOSES

WHAT DID HIM IN IS HIS POLITICAL CORECTNESS...ITS GOOD TO BE POLITICAL CORRECT BUT ONLY WHEN ITS DONE IN FAIR WAY ! ,, YOU CANT SPIT AT THE ONE WHO ACTUALY SAYING THE TRUTH ..AND JUST BECAUSE HE KNOW I GOT SOFT SPOT FOR DOGS...OR BECAUSE I KNOW HIM FROM GETBIG PAST...OR BECAUSE HE USE MY VOCUBULARY ...HE CANT EXPECT ME TO JUST STAND AND SEE HIS ACTION AS ACCEPTABLE TELLING I WILL CALL HIM A NARCOTIC DEALER...OR LEBELED HIM AS SUCH ...OR TELLING MEMBERS HERE SAYING LEGIT KIGTROPIN IS THE BEST THING EVER....WHICH IT IS!! HE NEVER TRIED IT !

IN ANY CASE,, TODAY WE DEPART WAYS ,, HE IS NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE,, AS FAMOUS AS I AM I CANT JUST LET SOMEONE SPIT ON ME AND CALL IT RAIN ...SORRY

gh15 approved
lion of judah"

So predictable. If he wanted anyone to actually believe him, he would have made up a new story rather than recycling the whole "narcotics abuser" angle like he did with perfectly good innocent people like B, ConcreteGuy, etc. You can't just re-use the same lie over and over again to save face. Well actually he can because he has so many brainwashed followers. All I did was voluntarily choose to leave his forum and then all of a sudden, I am a rec drugs user, an insulin abuser, and my physique has gone from pro material to a complete mess. Seriously, who comes up with this shit? This just gets better and better.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2013, 12:25:31 PM »
DRe23 proved to be a puppet on a string, he came here running his mouth..... then we shut him down,....... then his morale was weak. .....Then gh15 put him in his place and told him to hold the fort or he is out, so dre23 picked up the morale and came back for round 2 ..........then ran away again once his morale was weak again.

Dre23 runs out of ammo in only 5 or 6 posts before he starts kissing ass cause he crumples under pressure, go back to gh15 dre so you can refill your morale, you are a disgrace.

The funny thing is gh15 will read this and laugh and say to himself, "lol OTH is so right"

LOL. That is SO true. You have found the way into the secrets of my soul and I now lay bare in humiliation for all of getbig to see.

Oh the shame and horror. Excuse me while I go to the store to buy some Ben & Jerry's to drown my sorrows in which will only create a spiral staircase of destruction as I will loathe my obese body even more afterwards and further demolish some Betty Crocker brownies...  :'(

I will return here in a week or two when the ensuing water retention in my fingers properly allows me to type again without hitting all of the wrong keys.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2013, 12:27:15 PM »
Dre/Lean was a good cool poster back on RX Muscle. Even when he was on gh15, overall a good cool dude who lost a lot of weight. It's too bad he got so sucked in to this mess. Dre, come back to life brother. You will be used as a scapegoat and have lies made up about you too once you piss gh15 off. It happens to everyone, except Ergo somehow who made it out unscathed.

dustin

« Reply #187 on: February 16, 2013, 12:29:16 PM »
It looks like a bunch of good friends came to defend me but their posts are all being deleted! One of them just sent this one to me. I'm touched. :)

I'd like to make a few things clear so there's no misunderstandings. I know Dustin in real life and have for quite some time. I can't possibly understand what would cause someone of his stature to get banned on the fly like that as he's always been a stand up guy to this community, ALWAYS. He's given a lot. Just search his posts. So let's get a few things out on the table here though:

1) He is NOT a narcotics user in the traditional sense of known narcotics like heroin, coke, meth, ecstasy etc. gh15 has drawn a line in the sand and lumped weed in with opiates which is his own personal decision and that's perfectly fine, everyone has to respect that but Dustin is not a recreational drug user other than weed so let's not mistakenly drag his name and reputation through the mud and act as though he's shooting heroin in his cock on a daily basis. As noted already by gh15, his recreational drug use is limited to weed.

2) gh15, I 100% disagree with "playing bodybuilder online". He is not a giant guy but he's in great shape, stays at 6-8% or year round and is a wealth of knowledge. He spends gross amounts of time in the gym, and trains hard. I've taken the liberty of censoring a few of his pics.
(many amazing photos of you)

The only reason he's taken time off from hormones and use, the single ONLY reason is so he can get his wife pregnant. That's it. It kills him everyday that he can't be on hormones and train like he used to be able to. He still hits the gym pretty hard (goes to my gym) and is still lean, in great shape. When he gets back on, he's going to seriously blow up.

It's too bad that you've had your disagreements with him gh15 but to call him out as "playing online bodybuilder"? That's a really poor thing to say considering the time he's spent helping the community. That's his own time, he doesn't need to do that, he enjoys helping out the cult. Despite not competing (yet), he's lives the bodybuilding life just as much if not more of the the vast majority of members here.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: February 16, 2013, 12:30:23 PM »
Dre/Lean was a good cool poster back on RX Muscle. Even when he was on gh15, overall a good cool dude who lost a lot of weight. It's too bad he got so sucked in to this mess. Dre, come back to life brother. You will be used as a scapegoat and have lies made up about you too once you piss gh15 off. It happens to everyone, except Ergo somehow who made it out unscathed.

Probably because Ergo did not go to another board (-b- board) and begin to hate on gh 15 for talking about kig ingredients. They quietly and amicably parted ways and gh 15 still respects ergo and vice versa.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: February 16, 2013, 12:31:17 PM »
It looks like a bunch of good friends came to defend me but their posts are all being deleted! One of them just sent this one to me. I'm touched. :)

I'm surprised they had the balls to. I give them credit. You know more people would like to defend us but are afraid of getting banned and the ensuing lies that will be made up afterward (narcotics dealer, dog fucker, works for ip, etc.)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #190 on: February 16, 2013, 12:31:30 PM »
He is to gullible and easy to control, the perfect little bitch tool

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: February 16, 2013, 12:34:12 PM »
Probably because Ergo did not go to another board (-b- board) and begin to hate on gh 15 for talking about kig ingredients. They quietly and amicably parted ways and gh 15 still respects ergo and vice versa.

I have always been on like 10 different forums. I am not going to stop posting somewhere because one guy tells me I can't. I barely said anything about gh15 in public actually, because I didn't want to get involved.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #192 on: February 16, 2013, 12:35:50 PM »
You've commented on his sidechest like 5x now. We get it, you're gay
i'm just sayin it looks juicy

no homo

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #193 on: February 16, 2013, 12:36:22 PM »
"I have seen the actual defense plans for nuclear attack."  -gh15
"I use the same needle for 100+ injections."      -gh15
"500 mg of Anadrol daily is common for bodybuilders."   -gh15
"The pyramids were built by aliens."  -gh15
a

dustin

« Reply #194 on: February 16, 2013, 12:38:22 PM »
I'm surprised they had the balls to. I give them credit. You know more people would like to defend us but are afraid of getting banned and the ensuing lies that will be made up afterward (narcotics dealer, dog fucker, works for ip, etc.)

Yep. And that's what I didn't like. I tried right from the start to help out as much as I could but people didn't like the direction the board was going. They all PM'd me and complained about it because they knew that honesty is my first policy. More than half the mods are upset conflicted about it too. They stick it out because there are good members there and I respect that.

It sucks that the board is being ruined. It had so much potential and all the mods know I fought tooth and nail. But apparently I'm too politically correct or something along those lines. That's all gh15 could attack about my character. Too darn rational and level headed. Fuckin' Canadians, eh!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #195 on: February 16, 2013, 12:43:09 PM »
Its gotta suck for gh15.edu to be losing all it's good dudes like bigbuehl, Dustin, alphamaledawg.... who else am I missing?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #196 on: February 16, 2013, 12:43:19 PM »
Can somebody contact Andros from gh15 for me

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2013, 12:46:17 PM »
Yep. And that's what I didn't like. I tried right from the start to help out as much as I could but people didn't like the direction the board was going. They all PM'd me and complained about it because they knew that honesty is my first policy. More than half the mods are upset conflicted about it too. They stick it out because there are good members there and I respect that.

It sucks that the board is being ruined. It had so much potential and all the mods know I fought tooth and nail. But apparently I'm too politically correct or something along those lines. That's all gh15 could attack about my character. Too darn rational and level headed. Fuckin' Canadians, eh!

Honestly, people only stick it out because they are afraid to have lies made up about them. I knew this would happen to me as soon as I had enough. I just made the decision to accept whatever bullshit is said about me and move on.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #198 on: February 16, 2013, 12:50:10 PM »
tommywishbone was the first pioneer to call out gh15s bullshit loud and clear.

i remember it very well
YUP and the fact is a lot of us used to like him. Like me, I used to say good things about the guy. Then one day I look in a thread and I read;

"' fellas stop pming me to help Victor out, I will talk to my friends in DC and see what I can do"

Then me and Wes gave it to him on that thread, of course wes soften up a bit but I am surprised gh15 has him on his board after that one, Wes is still cool in my books.

After that the kig scam that he was involved in and that threw me over to never liking him again cause he was all about the money.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »
Honestly, people only stick it out because they are afraid to have lies made up about them. I knew this would happen to me as soon as I had enough. I just made the decision to accept whatever bullshit is said about me and move on.

But you didn't move on. You went and become a moderator over at B board and attempted to spy on gh 15. org because you were unhappy about gh 15 talking about kigs.