Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49700 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2013, 04:30:55 AM »
Wow you really think you was smart ey

Making a whole character profile and thinking you are smart based on 1 wrong word?

This board is 1 big negative place, people dont listen, can barely write, dont use reason and worst of all WANT to hurt and piss on others

But you found 1 wrong word, well done...

do you hold your master's cock when he pisses

what would your friends and family think if they saw your posts about a total strager.

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #276 on: February 17, 2013, 04:36:59 AM »
do you hold your master's cock when he pisses

what would your friends and family think if they saw your posts about a total strager.

Another negative gimmick I see. You will fit right in here

With all of 3 posts you seem to know all the players and allready have picked a side  ;)

Now off to the gym you go

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: February 17, 2013, 04:40:50 AM »

With all of 3 posts you seem to know all the players and allready have picked a side

3 posts

3000 posts

doesn't change the facts

You let a total stranger on the internet tell you what to say....you're a bitch

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #278 on: February 17, 2013, 04:42:59 AM »
3 posts

3000 posts

doesn't change the facts

You let a total stranger on the internet tell you what to say....you're a bitch

So would it be ok to be told by somebody who is NOT a stranger and in real life?

Like your boss at work or wife IF you had one

Nobody tells me anything, I come here because I want to and want to stop guys like you pissing on good things many people work hard for

Self motivation is always higher then when somebody tells you to do it

If you read any book in your life or had some schooling you would know that. But you are too busy making new gimmicks here

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: February 17, 2013, 05:01:36 AM »
So would it be ok to be told by somebody who is NOT a stranger and in real life?

Like your boss at work or wife IF you had one

Nobody tells me anything, I come here because I want to and want to stop guys like you pissing on good things many people work hard for

Self motivation is always higher then when somebody tells you to do it
If you read any book in your life or had some schooling you would know that. But you are too busy making new gimmicks here

I know, that's why i don't worship an online gimmick.

And yes stupid....people I KNOW that are in my life, and i can verify that are who they say they are, and i have interacted with them and know their true nature....yes, I'll listen when they speak.

You take orders from a gimmick, literally take orders on how you live your life. 

I would be embarassed for myself if I posted the things you say about a complete stranger..it's pathetic.  Show your girfriend or your friends the way you worship some asshole onlline.

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #280 on: February 17, 2013, 05:06:12 AM »
I know, that's why i don't worship an online gimmick.

And yes stupid....people I KNOW that are in my life, and i can verify that are who they say they are, and i have interacted with them and know their true nature....yes, I'll listen when they speak.

You take orders from a gimmick, literally take orders on how you live your life. 

I would be embarassed for myself if I posted the things you say about a complete stranger..it's pathetic.  Show your girfriend or your friends the way you worship some asshole onlline.

Go ahead feel embarrased

I dont in the least bit because for me WORDS and their meaning count, not how tall somebody is or how they drive a car.

I told this many times before, if it turns out that GH15 is my crippled neighbour I would still do the same thing. Same goes for my fellow mod and valued members.

It is a BIGGER message that counts and core values that need to be promoted

Words are a sign of character. Just like most people dont know the CEO of their big company and will never see him or talk to him, but they still agree with him and vice versa on a lot of things and core values

I see I am getting your post rank up fast. So you should thank me instead of letting me write something you dont understand or value

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: February 17, 2013, 05:11:50 AM »
Go ahead feel embarrased

I dont in the least bit because for me WORDS and their meaning count, not how tall somebody is or how they drive a car.

I told this many times before, if it turns out that GH15 is my crippled neighbour I would still do the same thing. Same goes for my fellow mod and valued members.

It is a BIGGER message that counts and core values that need to be promoted

Words are a sign of character. Just like most people dont know the CEO of their big company and will never see him or talk to him,  but they still agree with him and vice versa on a lot of things and core values

I see I am getting your post rank up fast. So you should thank me instead of letting me write something you dont understand or value

So lying is good then ?

I've read GH15's posts for years, and all i can say is he didn't tell me anything i didn't already know....I guess you were one of the stupid guys who actually believed the muscletech ads...and needed another person who wasn't an idiot to tell you the truth. hhahahahahahaha

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #282 on: February 17, 2013, 05:16:28 AM »
So lying is good then ?

I've read GH15's posts for years, and all i can say is he didn't tell me anything i didn't already know....I guess you were one of the stupid guys who actually believed the muscletech ads...and needed another person who wasn't an idiot to tell you the truth. hhahahahahahaha

Good to lie?

It is NEVER good to lie, what are you smoking today. Who are you anyway?

I was texting with my girl to meet her today and go for lunch and I see this nonsense from a invisible shadow warrior gimmick. You are making me make typos while texting, lol

Lol I am VERY curious to see your pics. If you knew everything allready and the dosages and the compounds and combos and food and training and everything BEFORE GH15, then you must be a BEAST  :D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: February 17, 2013, 05:18:38 AM »
Good to lie?

It is NEVER good to lie, what are you smoking today. Who are you anyway?

I was texting with my girl to meet her today and go for lunch and I see this nonsense from a invisible shadow warrior gimmick. You are making me make typos while texting, lol

Lol I am VERY curious to see your pics. If you knew everything allready and the dosages and the compounds and combos and food and training and everything BEFORE GH15, then you must be a BEAST  :D

I am

I'm a pro

I placed top 3 at the Olympia

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #284 on: February 17, 2013, 05:21:29 AM »

With all of 3 posts you seem to know all the players and allready have picked a side  ;)

I am no gimmick and I have more than 3 posts...and I am asking you the same question.  Seriously.  You 'fight' for a cause/person that you legitimately know nothing about.  You act like this is some humanitarian type cause.  Do you have this kind of passion with other things in your life that you know little to nothing about?  

What bigger message is being said by this character that causes this devotion by you?  The difference between a CEO, say of Microsoft, and this person(s) is that there are pics, interviews, articles, people who have credibility that have met them, little to no secrecy behind who they are or where they come from.  Right?  

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2013, 05:33:26 AM »
I am no gimmick and I have more than 3 posts...and I am asking you the same question.  Seriously.  You 'fight' for a cause/person that you legitimately know nothing about.  You act like this is some humanitarian type cause.  Do you have this kind of passion with other things in your life that you know little to nothing about?  

What bigger message is being said by this character that causes this devotion by you?  The difference between a CEO, say of Microsoft, and this person(s) is that there are pics, interviews, articles, people who have credibility that have met them, little to no secrecy behind who they are or where they come from.  Right?  

Once again, I said WORDS DO COUNT. Cant you people read or just dont want to?

And this IS a humanitarian mission. A VERY important one

I myself have been lied to about something I care and invest a lot of my time into, namely bodybuilding

So by speaking the truth to younger people we (and by we I dont mean this board) do our best and prevent millions of others to be manipulated and taken advantage of.

If you think otherwise you must be working for a supp company and making profit of ignorance of people

And YES I do devote a LOT of my energy to a lot more causes that I feel and see need correcting. This is one of them

I am 100% against this!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 17, 2013, 05:39:15 AM »
reading the above posts by bustinass

makes me feel sorry for picking on him

the kid is clearly mentally retarded and socially awkward

i hope he has some people in his life that can help him turn the corner

he needs to step away from the internet and stop worshipping a fat anonymous convicted woman beater with a drink problem

T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #287 on: February 17, 2013, 05:52:44 AM »
fact of the day: romans employed romanians to beat their war drums

Wow you guys, I thought you GB'ers of all people would understand a little moronic humor.

I thought that we all come on here for the jokes, entertainment and lulz.

I mean, whats his face on this board lives in Switzerland so he is a Switzerlandarian right? Of course.  ;)

As the old saying goes, "When in Switzerland, do as the Switzerlandarians do". Doesn't quite flow off the tongue though.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #288 on: February 17, 2013, 05:54:50 AM »

I myself have been lied to about something I care and invest a lot of my time into, namely bodybuilding

So by speaking the truth to younger people we (and by we I dont mean this board) do our best and prevent millions of others to be manipulated and taken advantage of.

If you think otherwise you must be working for a supp company and making profit of ignorance of people

And YES I do devote a LOT of my energy to a lot more causes that I feel and see need correcting. This is one of them

I am 100% against this!

We do read my friend, and we do comprehend.  Why did you not address the difference between a CEO and this character GH15?  How is it that this is a humanitarian one?  I will not shred this character that you are so loyally devoted to as I do not wish to derail this, but let me get your thoughts on this.  When a very "important" person in the cog known as GH15 had a sick dog.  A HUGE push came for donations.  We have all witnessed (and I am sure someone with loads more free time than I have can find it) where your savior (as it appears you do worship him/them) makes the claim to owning multiple castles and is wealthy.  Why not step up and say "I have donated $XXX now all of you do the same"?  I have done that in my REAL LIFE.

You have been lied to about bodybuilding, yet you continue to be a part of it.  Doesn't that just wreak of irony considering what this thread is about?  What has your savior said that hasn't been said before?  I have been around bodybuilding for 25+ years and am not seeing the allure of this person.  Seriously.  What truths are being said that haven't been said before your savior?  Do you seriously believe than some anonymous person on the internet has something called "Luna Security"?  How about some of the other claims?  Do you seriously believe them?  What if I told you that I am one of the corporate executives at Eli Lilly?  Would you believe me if I kept pounding my chest claiming I was without showing proof?

You speak about preventing millions from being taken advantage of.  Welcome to GetBig.  I have seen so many people/things get called out on here...its amazing.  

What other causes, if I might ask, are you this passionate about?  Do they involve a person you know little to nothing about other than what they claim?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 17, 2013, 06:16:45 AM »
how can gh15 (a top/former pro and god of hormones with government/lunar security contacts) not have access to legit kigs or the ingredients when he claims every bum ass pro from heath down to lusekov uses kigs or the same hgh/igf mixture?
[/quote

bump. serious question]

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #290 on: February 17, 2013, 06:39:45 AM »
this whole thing is friggin weird

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: February 17, 2013, 07:39:01 AM »

I am 100% against this!

SuckingAss as usual avoiding the questions and ranting about some idiotic nonsense.

Hey SuckingAss , why do you guys come and make fools of yourselves claiming that GH15 MembersLeft .org  is growing daily ?

Bigmc started this thread with an independant graph clearly showing the opposite

who do you think you are fooling.

please adress the question, I don't need to read another side-stepping meltdown

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #292 on: February 17, 2013, 07:43:35 AM »
Good idea, wow, When in China you best be marching to the beat of Africans lmao, do you realize that is the equivalent of what you just said lolololloll...... You are real dumb, in fact I just read your post to catch something dumb cause it is pure entertainment and you came through on this post, now let me explain;

People of Rome and Romanians live in 2 different countries, hence they are not even the same race, Not to mention one is a city and the other is name of people that live in a country lol, although it is true that the original name ''Romania'' is derived from Rome cause they were once a Roman province but that was 2000 years ago and Romania has had nothing to do with the Romans since in fact Romanians are believed to be derived from a common ancestor from ''Slavs'' and 'Huns" Or ''Dacians"  but certainly not Italians.

So here is what you meant lol.... Rome=Romans get it? good and Romania=Romanians. Rome is a city in Italy and Romania is a country in South Eastern Europe popular for being the Home of the city Transylvania. Also people of Rome speak Italian and Romanians speak Romanian  ;)

Now that was fucken funny  ;D ;D ;D
;D

true .. we actually descend from the ancient tracs

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #293 on: February 17, 2013, 07:49:32 AM »
;D

true .. we actually descend from the ancient tracs

im pretty sure gypsies migrated from india ?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: February 17, 2013, 08:07:23 AM »

I am 100% against this!

can you devote some of that boundless energy to making your millionaire boss refund money to all those guys on your board who lost cash buying bunk kigtropin he was so relentlessly pushing?..... that would be a step in the right direction. He is directly responsible. But of course it will never happen  ;D. I've been around long enough and I've seen many boards set up by scammers pull in good people and then fuck everybody over eventually. This is just another one.

If he wont refund the money himself or make sure the money gets refunded, you should just shut up about all this nonsense you are babbling about and realize you're getting fucked by a scammer who wont hesitate to do the same thing to you. You seriously cant be that stupid.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #295 on: February 17, 2013, 08:16:07 AM »
how can gh15 (a top/former pro and god of hormones with government/lunar security contacts) not have access to legit kigs or the ingredients when he claims every bum ass pro from heath down to lusekov uses kigs or the same hgh/igf mixture?
People have asked this for years. The entire concept of gh15 was to talk about and expose some of the dirtier drug side of bodybuilding....as more people got involved it got farther out of hand. Current users are in it solely for the money.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dustin

« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2013, 08:27:06 AM »
this whole thing is friggin weird

Dude, it was weird for me!

I was told not to talk to liar Cuban, liar mc, liar galeniko, etc. I was sent desperate messages telling me not to talk to them under any circumstances, like I'm too stupid. I listened at first, but realized that regardless of what kind of people they are, that I shouldn't listen to people barking at me over the internet.

I care not about secret organizations, government operatives and all that shit. Everyone is so quick to throw each other under the bus but the funniest thing is that if I ask "hey bro, can I get your price list" 9/10 people will send one to me!

I thought no one was supposed to be selling anything? I've been told that everyone at the gh15 board was only concerned about my well being and that no one jumped on the hate band wagon. I'm touched! I don't go nuts, I just made a quip about the board because it's gotten too ridiculous. I don't want to be banned anywhere but I can't tolerate the lunacy. We're all grown men and shouldn't act like teenage girls. If someone's really a scammer then narc on them. And if they're a drug addict then offer them the chance to talk about it.

I'm continuing with my mission to help people out whenever and wherever I can. If anyone from the other board reads this, I never had a meltdown in the least. I'm just too morally objected to carrying on the charade even though I never really engaged in the BS. It just doesn't feel honest and I won't be given posting guide lines or any pedophile uncle instructions. It's gotten way too weird. I don't be a pawn for monetary gain. You can tell that I have no vested interests posting my name, pictures and personal details. Anyone who's upset is either losing money or power. I keep getting funny PMs from people thanking me for the laughs and the balls to call a spade a spade, but no one should fear any internet bogeyman or mafia hitmen courtesy of apply85 lol

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2013, 08:31:46 AM »
when GH15 membersleft first came around you did have real bodybuilders posting and running things

they have all smelled what this fraud is cooking and abandoned ship

Now we have 4th tier wannabees like SuckingAss and Dre320 pounds , a skinny ecto on every steroid they make who still won't show his legs and a fat guy.

they are like replacement players. take away Suckingass' precious drugs and he looks like method 101....but calls people junkies and is anti-drug...ha ha ha

Dre is just a fat idiot, spitting out the company line like a trained monkey when his master tells him to.

and these are grown men, literally taking orders from an anonymous gimmick

the thing that is most telling is that GH15 is like a maniac and bans anyone who speaks their mind, Ron laughs at these simpletons and lets them post.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: February 17, 2013, 08:37:46 AM »
What are you talking about? That board is a HUGE success..

Here are some words of wisdom to you:

this site is pro goverments... fellas around the world know how much i like politics and in politics and have many conections in politics ,, this is a global thing its not for one country ...we have here as i said lawyes ...police officers...doctors...all of whom are bodybuilders...

we once upon a time were A SPORT! yes yes bodybuilding USED to be considerd a sport....its the narcotics and the unknown china powders that brought this sport into a cult and fucked this cult badly

the goverments want and need to protect their people it is very simple and both the goverments and myself consider narcotics as poision ..it is poision ...now don't jump on me with marihuana for migranes...some things with doctor supervision can help extreme cases but over all narcotics are horrible HORRIBLE and need to be dealt with very harshly inorder to save the poor 5 year old that need to see his mom wasting herself away and need to go beg for food from the neigbors ..what kinda life is that? narcotics ruin your family it doesn't only ruin you it ruine everyone around you

for some reason this cult in the 90s went down the wrong wrong path ...and involved itself with narcotic and many narcotic addict and dealers involoved themselves with this cult....now it is 2013 ..its better because we fought long time against them ...but its not over yet...it needs to continue and always be on top of it so we can return to finaly be a sport

I LOVE BODYBUILDING

I DESPIZE NARCOTICS

the common thing to me and all my political connection is the same damn thing ...do you know how many times i sat with people from the law that WRITE THE LAW and they used hormones themselves but they kept saying the same damn thing the same damn thing ...they say why do you have narcotics associated with your sport why did you let it go there ..its alwys the same damn question and i always have to apologize and realy i have nothing to say ...they shut my mouth

so.....i decided to do whatever i could to eliminate it from bodybuilding ...and i done it for many years and we minimized it but now i want it out of bodybulding...will i get it? im not sure i know it will be reduced tremendesly due to my influence ...already have but! narcotics has no place in bodybuilding for god sake and no place at all anywhere unless you need it for specific medical reasons which are not common and is doctor supervised to the t

i most likely wil be assassinated by narcotic gangs but when i die i will know i made a differene in life of people that's good enough for me

wether you are pro bodybuilder or amateur or a beginner just 3 months in gymnasium ...my intentions are to first make you a a bodybuildler but also to give you the tools to succeed in life ..in your case its bodybuilding ...but succeeding in life can never happen when taking narcotics

the goverments all around the world are fighting very hard against narcotics things you don't know but they realy fight hard against them and they DO SEPERATE NARCOTICS FROM HORMONES ...in reality they do ! in the tactical aspect they do ....many of the law enforcement who fight narcotics who plan missions are ON HORMONES! but they don't do fuckin cocaine and heroine and pills and take pain killers every day ...this will kill you and finish you fuickin brain friends ,, the governments are fighting narcotics rings inorder for YOUR KIDS to have the chance to not ever see narcotics and this is how it should be

this site will always fight against narcotics until the last breath i take

gh15 approved

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: February 17, 2013, 08:41:43 AM »
Wow you really think you was smart ey

He did it on purpose, you twat

It says something that only ONE person caught on, the rest of the brady bunch here didnt see anything, lol. Says enough about the level here

This board is 1 big negative place, people dont listen, can barely write, dont use reason and worst of all WANT to hurt and piss on others

You keep bringing up that getbig is so "negative" but you clearly miss the point of this place. It's just an internet forum and we all come here for entertainment. We arent curing cancer over here, we dont give a flying fuck about outing "filt." Are we as core as all you serious bodybuilders over on ripped.com? I guess not but we also dont blow smoke up each other's ass. Getting striated glutes and 18" arms isnt all that important to all of us over here. Most of us work our asses off every day in the real world and we come to getbig to blow off steam, have some laughs, and "own" some guy's LOL! Yes I do talk to my friends IRL like this, we bust each others balls. I freely admit I enjoyed the AAS discussion over on your board, some serious bb talk and quite a few guys with sick builds to back it up. Did gh15 drop some mystical knowledge on me only he had? Fuck no. To break it down in simplest terms he told me to use tren, dont use supplements specifically protein powder, eat whenever i want not this every 3hrs bullshit, and dont forget the big one take kigs. Save for the last one about balonie ass kigs, applying some of those principles have made a nice change to my physique. What I dont like is this constant talk that genetics dont matter, lifting hard doesnt matter, and you dont have to diet just take a ton of gh/tren. Genetics obviously play a role or else why am I over 6' and a lean 225lbs on half the AAS 90% of your boards is cycling? I am getting bigger too and oh yeah, no gh. But I get it, tell these kids who desperately want to be big that they can be. Just take enough drugs. Whatever though this shit is just getting all too serious. Gh15 acts like a scorned little bitch when someone doesnt agree with him and gets all personal. WTF threat could MoneyShot pose to the "gh15 machine" that he needs to disappear or quiet down? The threats are pure comedy and I wont even address how fucked up it is that you post pics of a guy's kids. Why dont you threaten me? I live about an hour and a half from Moneyshot. We could all meet up and have a good "talk." Except that your threats are worth the dogshit I just scraped off my shoe and you would pee your pants if you were standing in front of me IRL. Fuck that noise