Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49543 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2013, 08:45:31 AM »
People have asked this for years. The entire concept of gh15 was to talk about and expose some of the dirtier drug side of bodybuilding....as more people got involved it got farther out of hand. Current users are in it solely for the money.
The goldengoose of their supplier section isnt even that great. I know at least 3-4 guys that got bunk gear from Strango but wouldnt say a word because of fear of being banned. How is that outing the "filt" when you cant speak up for fear of reprisal?

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2013, 08:50:16 AM »
What are you talking about? That board is a HUGE success..

Here are some words of wisdom to you:

this site is pro goverments... fellas around the world know how much i like politics and in politics and have many conections in politics ,, this is a global thing its not for one country ...we have here as i said lawyes ...police officers...doctors...all of whom are bodybuilders...

we once upon a time were A SPORT! yes yes bodybuilding USED to be considerd a sport....its the narcotics and the unknown china powders that brought this sport into a cult and fucked this cult badly

the goverments want and need to protect their people it is very simple and both the goverments and myself consider narcotics as poision ..it is poision ...now don't jump on me with marihuana for migranes...some things with doctor supervision can help extreme cases but over all narcotics are horrible HORRIBLE and need to be dealt with very harshly inorder to save the poor 5 year old that need to see his mom wasting herself away and need to go beg for food from the neigbors ..what kinda life is that? narcotics ruin your family it doesn't only ruin you it ruine everyone around you

for some reason this cult in the 90s went down the wrong wrong path ...and involved itself with narcotic and many narcotic addict and dealers involoved themselves with this cult....now it is 2013 ..its better because we fought long time against them ...but its not over yet...it needs to continue and always be on top of it so we can return to finaly be a sport

I LOVE BODYBUILDING

I DESPIZE NARCOTICS

the common thing to me and all my political connection is the same damn thing ...do you know how many times i sat with people from the law that WRITE THE LAW and they used hormones themselves but they kept saying the same damn thing the same damn thing ...they say why do you have narcotics associated with your sport why did you let it go there ..its alwys the same damn question and i always have to apologize and realy i have nothing to say ...they shut my mouth

so.....i decided to do whatever i could to eliminate it from bodybuilding ...and i done it for many years and we minimized it but now i want it out of bodybulding...will i get it? im not sure i know it will be reduced tremendesly due to my influence ...already have but! narcotics has no place in bodybuilding for god sake and no place at all anywhere unless you need it for specific medical reasons which are not common and is doctor supervised to the t

i most likely wil be assassinated by narcotic gangs but when i die i will know i made a differene in life of people that's good enough for me

wether you are pro bodybuilder or amateur or a beginner just 3 months in gymnasium ...my intentions are to first make you a a bodybuildler but also to give you the tools to succeed in life ..in your case its bodybuilding ...but succeeding in life can never happen when taking narcotics

the goverments all around the world are fighting very hard against narcotics things you don't know but they realy fight hard against them and they DO SEPERATE NARCOTICS FROM HORMONES ...in reality they do ! in the tactical aspect they do ....many of the law enforcement who fight narcotics who plan missions are ON HORMONES! but they don't do fuckin cocaine and heroine and pills and take pain killers every day ...this will kill you and finish you fuickin brain friends ,, the governments are fighting narcotics rings inorder for YOUR KIDS to have the chance to not ever see narcotics and this is how it should be

this site will always fight against narcotics until the last breath i take

gh15 approved

Tell that to merck, Pfizer,Watson......multibillion dollar pharmacies who pump out painkillers, and benzos as fast as they can make them. and the doctors who dispense them like candy.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2013, 09:02:12 AM »
So you want to say that Harvard is a bad school because the majority of its students are not professors?

Our board is for the people who WANT to learn and who are serious and take all the aspects of bodybuiding serious. And for this they are at the right place

With all the childish behaviour it is no wonder people dont respect our sport.

If you dont like it stay away and dont mingle. Simple as that

Nobody is forcing anybody to be at our board. And its not a sandbox for people to play and insult and lie. More then enough of that is done on other boards

Except I'd expect a guy who's studying literature at Harvard to have read a book before, whereas a good part of your userbase is totally clueless. One more time, it's cool. Nothing wrong with new guys willing to learn, but stop claiming that the entirety of active members (that means every single one of them) is an elite athlete. Because that's what gh15 is doing in every second post (that is an exaggeration, so please don't try to debunk it).

You keep repeating yourself like a broken record, spouting the same bullshit over and over again without ever addressing any of the issues. Why? Afraid your boss might just turn his back on you, ban you, and tell everyone you have a child with your sister and sell heroin to preschoolers if you say something critical? It's so ridiculously obvious he bends the truth as it suits him. Discrediting people that held high positions within your little "organization" just because they refuse to bend over and take. Yeah, great leader.

It's pointless trying to reason with you guys, you're worse than religious nutjobs. Now, go on calling us all dumb and illiterate, Mister Big Shot CEO / personal trainer.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2013, 09:04:17 AM »
The goldengoose of their supplier section isnt even that great. I know at least 3-4 guys that got bunk gear from Strango but wouldnt say a word because of fear of being banned. How is that outing the "filt" when you cant speak up for fear of reprisal?

Well they should have stepped forward to a mod and it would have been taken care of. Do you know how many elite players use Strange products? Who are these mysterious guys who got bunk gear? Now you are accusing one of the legends in this cult of sending out bunk gear? Wow, you guys' lies simply don't stop. Did you speak up about this when you were on gh 15.org? Why not? I've had guys PM with issues and it gets taken care of. But now AFTER you have left the board (or been made to leave the board) you want to bring up these lies from a source you likely got your goodies from.

And what kind of childish stuff is this that you want to meet up with guys IRL? Really? Another internet tough guy. You just go around beating people up who don't agree with you in your day to day life? Jeez brother, take a step back, drink some green tea, do some yoga, and relax. I'm sure that you are the second coming of a genetic hybrid between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris, but maybe ease up on the throttle there buddy.

dustin

« Reply #304 on: February 17, 2013, 09:04:39 AM »

I've been hearing the same thing which is a damn shame. Heard he was the best in the game up until recently. A very good friend was also told to include the name of mods whenever placing orders too which doesn't sound good. They're also saying the mods sell them GH too. They've kept order details and home/business addresses which were sloppily used for completing orders. Way too sloppy and I hope they stop doing that because I wish no one any trouble with the law. I know they'll see my posts and I hope they smarten up because I like them too.

gh15 needs to address stuff like that. I sincerely wish nothing but the best for everyone but things are falling apart. People will start getting ripped off, busted, whatever. I don't think the big man can work the same magic he supposedly worked on Victor either. Someone trusted messaged me all the details about that case too by the way. The story could be fabricated too but sounds a bit more convincing that calling up CIA buddies in Washington and pulling strings.

That's the kind of stuff I can't sit by idly with and have no comment. It's all fun and games until it surpasses anything even remotely grounded in reality. If they don't believe me, they can log into my banned account and see the price lists everyone sent me hahaha. I never delete PMs and was leaving then there in the event of any fall out. Everyone acts righteous but then they send person price lists for their wares without even telling me to keep it hush. I'll never name any names but c'mon, guys. If I were a bad person I could send at least a dozen people trembling. I'm not making veiled threats either because I really won't implicate anyone or cause real life problems, but I hope it illustrates the severity of the ignorance and deception.

After being demodded, people still came to me with their grievances because they knew they could confide these things with me. They can. And I feel bad about the problems they've presented to me. I tried my best but there's not much I can do when everyone puts on a charade and goes against every moral they claim to value and uphold.

Does anyone have a copy of my price list by any chance? Nope. Clean as a whistle, honest and open like a book from the local library.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2013, 09:05:10 AM »
13 fucking pages of this shit and Fat Ron doesn't have the fucking stones to pull the trigger and nuke it.

For fucks fucking sake.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2013, 09:19:11 AM »
The doctoral thesis length posts are just beginning...
O

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: February 17, 2013, 09:29:13 AM »
You keep bringing up that getbig is so "negative" but you clearly miss the point of this place. It's just an internet forum and we all come here for entertainment. We arent curing cancer over here, we dont give a flying fuck about outing "filt." Are we as core as all you serious bodybuilders over on spam? I guess not but we also dont blow smoke up each other's ass. Getting striated glutes and 18" arms isnt all that important to all of us over here. Most of us work our asses off every day in the real world and we come to getbig to blow off steam, have some laughs, and "own" some guy's LOL! Yes I do talk to my friends IRL like this, we bust each others balls. I freely admit I enjoyed the AAS discussion over on your board, some serious bb talk and quite a few guys with sick builds to back it up. Did gh15 drop some mystical knowledge on me only he had? Fuck no. To break it down in simplest terms he told me to use tren, dont use supplements specifically protein powder, eat whenever i want not this every 3hrs bullshit, and dont forget the big one take kigs. Save for the last one about balonie ass kigs, applying some of those principles have made a nice change to my physique. What I dont like is this constant talk that genetics dont matter, lifting hard doesnt matter, and you dont have to diet just take a ton of gh/tren. Genetics obviously play a role or else why am I over 6' and a lean 225lbs on half the AAS 90% of your boards is cycling? I am getting bigger too and oh yeah, no gh. But I get it, tell these kids who desperately want to be big that they can be. Just take enough drugs. Whatever though this shit is just getting all too serious. Gh15 acts like a scorned little bitch when someone doesnt agree with him and gets all personal. WTF threat could MoneyShot pose to the "gh15 machine" that he needs to disappear or quiet down? The threats are pure comedy and I wont even address how fucked up it is that you post pics of a guy's kids. Why dont you threaten me? I live about an hour and a half from Moneyshot. We could all meet up and have a good "talk." Except that your threats are worth the dogshit I just scraped off my shoe and you would pee your pants if you were standing in front of me IRL. Fuck that noise

Don't forget that we weren't allowed to talk about HEALTH, of all things. Apparently we had to believe that no amount of steroids will kill anyone or cause health problems, only rec drugs do. If that isn't the craziest thing I've ever heard, I don't know what is.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: February 17, 2013, 09:30:07 AM »
I've been hearing the same thing which is a damn shame. Heard he was the best in the game up until recently. A very good friend was also told to include the name of mods whenever placing orders too which doesn't sound good. They're also saying the mods sell them GH too. They've kept order details and home/business addresses which were sloppily used for completing orders. Way too sloppy and I hope they stop doing that because I wish no one any trouble with the law. I know they'll see my posts and I hope they smarten up because I like them too.

gh15 needs to address stuff like that. I sincerely wish nothing but the best for everyone but things are falling apart. People will start getting ripped off, busted, whatever. I don't think the big man can work the same magic he supposedly worked on Victor either. Someone trusted messaged me all the details about that case too by the way. The story could be fabricated too but sounds a bit more convincing that calling up CIA buddies in Washington and pulling strings.

That's the kind of stuff I can't sit by idly with and have no comment. It's all fun and games until it surpasses anything even remotely grounded in reality. If they don't believe me, they can log into my banned account and see the price lists everyone sent me hahaha. I never delete PMs and was leaving then there in the event of any fall out. Everyone acts righteous but then they send person price lists for their wares without even telling me to keep it hush. I'll never name any names but c'mon, guys. If I were a bad person I could send at least a dozen people trembling. I'm not making veiled threats either because I really won't implicate anyone or cause real life problems, but I hope it illustrates the severity of the ignorance and deception.

After being demodded, people still came to me with their grievances because they knew they could confide these things with me. They can. And I feel bad about the problems they've presented to me. I tried my best but there's not much I can do when everyone puts on a charade and goes against every moral they claim to value and uphold.

Does anyone have a copy of my price list by any chance? Nope. Clean as a whistle, honest and open like a book from the local library.

I enjoy reading your posts.  always honest and no juvenile threats and lies being spread.

What you just wrote kind of explains why these jerkoffs are always accusing everyone under the sun of being a remailer. they think every board is like that because it's what they are exposed to every day. I guess it's a common insult on GH15 membersleft.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #309 on: February 17, 2013, 09:31:04 AM »
Don't forget that we weren't allowed to talk about HEALTH, of all things. Apparently we had to believe that no amount of steroids will kill anyone or cause health problems, only rec drugs do. If that isn't the craziest thing I've ever heard, I don't know what is.
lol

cult like

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #310 on: February 17, 2013, 09:33:16 AM »
Not that any of you guys are truly interested in a little thing called the truth, but here is the exact play by play of recent events. And yes, I am well and fully expecting the illiterate and ADD among you to write your litte "TLDNR!!"

what dustin also known as houglan did is a complete betrayal of the actual gh15 values

what happened with this individual is as follow

he was never totally stable,, yes he is politicaly correct always ,, yes he talk truth about aas..BUT NO!  DUSTIN NEVER WAS ON LEGIT KIGTROPIN ,, HE GOT FUCKED WITH IP SUGAR WATER AND GOT VERY FRASTRATED BUT INSTED OF GETTING OUT ON IP AND B AND THE REST OF THE TRUE CRIMINALS HE GOT IT HELD INSIDE AND GOT IT OUT ON ripped.com

THIS CAN NOT STAND,,

3 THINGS MADE DUSTIN THE TRATOR HE IS

1,, THE KIGTROPIN ...HE NEVER BEEN ON LEGIT ONE AND LOST MONEY TO IP

2,, THE FACT HE WAS DEMODED FOR JUST NOT BEING UP TO LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE EXPECTED ON THIS SITE ..THIS IS WHY HE WAS DEMODED BECAUSE HE WENT NUTS WITH HIS LOSSES...HIS PACKS GOT SNAGGED BY CANADIAN CUSTOMS ALL THE TIME,,WE TRIED TO HELP HIM ...THE SUPPLIERS HERE TRIED BUT ITS ON HMI TO KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND THE RULES

3,, HE IS NOT A DEALER OF NARCOTICS BUT HE IS A RECREATIONAL DRUG USER...HE LIKES HIS RECREATIONAL DRUGS AND THIS PLACE FIGHT THEM WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE THIS IS WHY MONEYSHOT WHICH IS ANOTHER COWARD THAT IS AT VERY HIGH RISK AND NEED TO DISAPEAR AS I TOLD HIM BECAUSE ON HIM I GOT A CLOSE EYE WATCHING...BOTH OF THEM LOVE THEIR RECREATIONAL DRUGS
THIS PLACE IS WORKING WITH LAW AGAINST RECREATIONAL DRUGS ,, THIS IS WHAT DUSTIN AKA HOUGLAN COUDNT STAND FOR

I GAVE HIM PERSONALY OVER 6 MONTHS OF OPPORTUNITIES SINCE IM OK WITH THE FELLA,,,EVEN YESTERDAY AFTER I BANNED HIM I TOLD MODERATOR TO REMOVE BANN AND GVE HIM ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WHICH TO THAT HE SPIT IN MY FACE ONCE AGAIN ...ONLY BECASE I ASKED TO STICK TO THE TRUTH AND NOT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I SAY HE IS A NARCOTIC DEALER WHICH I WOUDL NEVER DO BECAUSD HE IS NOT

DUSTIN AKA HOUGLAN IS PLAYING ONLINE A WANA BE BODYBUILDER ,, THIS FUCKING UP OUR UP AND COMERS BODYBUILDERS...AS SIMPLE AS THAT,, I GOT 1000S OF BODYBUILDERS WHO WANT TO COMEPTE AND CARE ABOUT THE SPORT...DUSTIN IS A BOARD MEMBER...MANY BOARDS MEMBER BUT FOR RECEATIONAL PURPOSES

WHAT DID HIM IN IS HIS POLITICAL CORECTNESS...ITS GOOD TO BE POLITICAL CORRECT BUT ONLY WHEN ITS DONE IN FAIR WAY ! ,, YOU CANT SPIT AT THE ONE WHO ACTUALY SAYING THE TRUTH ..AND JUST BECAUSE HE KNOW I GOT SOFT SPOT FOR DOGS...OR BECAUSE I KNOW HIM FROM GETBIG PAST...OR BECAUSE HE USE MY VOCUBULARY ...HE CANT EXPECT ME TO JUST STAND AND SEE HIS ACTION AS ACCEPTABLE TELLING I WILL CALL HIM A NARCOTIC DEALER...OR LEBELED HIM AS SUCH ...OR TELLING MEMBERS HERE SAYING LEGIT KIGTROPIN IS THE BEST THING EVER....WHICH IT IS!! HE NEVER TRIED IT !

IN ANY CASE,, TODAY WE DEPART WAYS ,, HE IS NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE,, AS FAMOUS AS I AM I CANT JUST LET SOMEONE SPIT ON ME AND CALL IT RAIN ...SORRY

gh15 approved
lion of judah

weed...he also done other things but he is not a dealer...no one ever said he was dealer...we on this board are against discussion and use of narcotics and recreational drugs and dustin did them

the end

gh15 approved

people dont get it ,, they just dont ,, there are some fellas who start getting it on the muscular develop boarding since they saw proof but people in general do not get it

this site has few goverments on its side

notice this site and its stands ...this site is TRULY the good fellas fighting the bad fellas

we are the a government rep in a way and we are REALLY trying to get hormones into the status they were prior to 1990 ALL AROUND THE WORLD,, people do not seem to get it

yet!

gh15 approved

i have a question... when you say the governments are behind the board... isnt aas illegal? or i guess "recreational us.age" of aas not legal?

how can governments support us?

because of no narcotics rule?

and im pretty sure huoglan mentioned that he has a medical weed card from the goverment of canada... does that still count as recreational?

because if fellas were smart they would understand that some of the fellas here ARE from the goverments and they are bodybuilders and hav ebodybuilders in their familys

aas are not illegal i already said it million times...they are controlled IN SOME COUNTRIES ,, but not illegal ...some countries you can get with no script and some you must have script

suppliers on this site of human grade do give scripts if needed

inaddition narcotics  recreational drugs...are a big no no for the goverments and we took a big stand against them helping the government fight against them which i been doing for many years since 90s

this board represent values ,, something this cult dearly needed ,, all of our mods you can check into them ....all of the mods are SERIOUS FELLAS ,, they been around....we got the top of the top in the mod positions here ,, and we bring quality ,, everyone knows it that's why everyone want to be here because they know we bring back whats used to be SPORT and make it once again into A SPORT!

gh15 approved

houglan? the asian mod that was having fertility issues?

Yes, him.

Although he hasn't been a mod for a while and was most recently a Jedi.
wow. you would never think he was on narcotics. He was talking bout paying for his wifes schooling, trying to conceive, seemed like a responsible husband.

Yeah i though he was a down to earth guy. sharing many things most wouldn't. I'm not trying to question anything but how would one know he was on narcotics? He was a mod, he knew the rules so unless he openly admited? The dots don't connect. Same with moneyshot. Was the banned due to narcotics or his poor attitude towards his loses? i really liked the guy, just shocked to hear about this.

both persons like their rec drugs be sure of that...they are not addict by any means but they like their weed and they will do somethings and belive in recreational use and no interference ...we believe that recreation use of drugs DISTURBE bodybuilding ,, hurt bodybuilders ,, and that's how it is

money shot was kicked for security risk by admin since on every board on the internet the gh15 team have payed PAYED fellas in top positions...we do what other try to do for years i have top elfs payed for 5 yeaars already going 5 years payed 1000s of dollars to know what other will know tomorrow ...yesterday...

they all do it because they BELIVE IN GH15 MESSEGE ...this is the reason ...they dont care about anything but getting the filts out ,, they are tired of getting selective scammed...and by being gh15ers they reduced it and minimized it so they are gh15ers in their blood ..why do they get money? because they put their life at risk as simple as that,,,they at in the real world unlike the wanna be on dying board who dont know right from left

this board is very serious as i said

the sad thing is this board is fighting for those filts on the dying board too ...to give them chance at bodybuilding ..this is the sad thing

gh15 approved

^ and look at this fella physique...if this is not bodybuilder ...then what is? this fella is example of what can be done ...yes he got freak respond but! he is an example of why i want this to go back to sport because fellas like him do not DO NOT need to be ashamed for doing bodybuilding or walk with their head down in the street just because they look muscular or lift weight and labelled with the narcotic and drug cult

this fella is a prime example for why we fight !

look at him again and again he is the reason

gh15 approved

its very simple as i stated,, he support recreational drug Globalge...he now lie and say gh15 call him an addict..NO i dont ,, i said he support recreational activity which this site dont

but it wasn't only for that that he is out of here....

what got to me is his postings on getbig.com...a dying board with bunch of true criminals and gimmicks...he wrote there and bashed me...he said i would say he was narcotic dealer...which i never said....he said that members of this site praise kigtropin which they do because legit kigtropin LEGIT KIGTROPIN was the greatest product in bodybuild history

that site is in big problem i told you if you know me and few know me well...and no im not brad and amy from florida America lol who ever brad is but i now got to me in pm that i may be brad?? lol  if you know the fellas behind gh15 which is a true real legit bodybuilder from the top,, you would know i deliver ...i always always deliver ,, i nailed fellas years later down the road when they least expected this when everything was already forgotten in their head...i nails them infront of their wifes and girlfriends in public in day light because they were true criminals...dustin is no criminal ...but few others there are .....and they will remember what i ssay

if i was someone like the ones i mentioned above id not write a word on a board anymore and no once again i dont talk about dustin or moneyshot those are kidos they are 20 -28 year old kids...i talk about deeper felas that are in the filt business and its time for them to go

trenbolona ..equipona....by the way i forgot to mentin them ...they are also legal with vet prescription and in many countries completely none controlled,,

al your research products are also legal ...everyone buy them on credit cards...

the grey areas are large ... the controlled or not controlled is dependent on the country ...and to all products you can have script wether if it is for pet or for human it can be given a script

recreational drugs are a no no...if you want to do them ....professional scam mucle is there for you or the dying board....

gh15 approved

depends on the country ,, but! the main problem of bodybuiling is that it became a cult due to recreational drugs ,,

recreational drugs...aka narcotics...REAL DRUGS ARE THE PROBLEM! AND IM GOING TO CLEAN IT

once im assassinated which i probably will there wil be a movie and everything wil be revealed if im alive then good for me but it doesn't mater ...what maters is that facts!

the houses both uk and Americana ....both houses know and support this ,, reps in both houses know and support this ,, this is the only site that truly have governmental support for it bring quality and bring teachings ,, it bring knowledge ,, it helps ,, it is good from within ,, it is done by sane none dealer people,, it is done by group of people from within ...lawyers...doctors.... true athletes...all world wide individuals many of whom have  bachlors masters and even phd degrees,,

bodybuild is a nasty cultl built out of cockroaches and lizards that controlled  E D ,, CONTROLL E D the top...now it goes down ....and gh15 is controlling the top...but as cancer always there ...you ned to clean it up and clean it aand clean it and fight it and fight it until you win and even then always open your eyes for more

and this is exactly what we are doing

we will ! clean bodybuilding and get it back to sport status

gh15 approved

the dustin thing is been going on for long time now...i let him stay because admin like him and i like him ...but the kid and he is a kid...he is just too politicaly correct ...yes you need to be when you talk truth but! the problem is ...and many Canadians are like that..but many of them are wonderful people,, its just their mentality ...i have many Canadian friends,, the problem though with dustin is ....he is always walking on the line...always try to apeace everyone and to not step on toes...

what i ask him is to say the truth but STAND FOR IT ..do not let filt true filt step on the board on the gh15 ..org that represent the truth and stand for the truth ...

have no doubt he can read this posting because he can see it ,, the way this cult works he can read everything here...still! what i told him in pms and we realy didn't communicate that much...but what i said was ....to fight for the truth ...to not let the filts wether its some jobless  mc dave or alex... or wether is a dealer like widow...to not let them just lie ...to fight as a mod and then he got jedi ...you got to understand we liked him thts why he was a mod and then jedi

but jedi need to carry himself in specific way and stand for what he belives in ...and even if you got fucked by i[p  you stil need to see the whole picture and not let filt just lie and say legit kigtroipin doesn't exist because it did it was in my blood 3 times in 2011 and 2012

dustin had a problem with his hormonal levels and system in general which got him very depressed and not happy he had problem home and trust me this board tried to help him i even asked mts to resend him package ....i liked the kid but he is just too damn politicaly correct when it comes to winning an argument and a fight remember the fight is on the hearts and minds of people around the world and i cant just let someone step all over it when we fight for whats right!  

i mean you already saw and see what kind of filt we fight against...true true criminals ...a board like profesinal muscle that make 100s od 1000s a month and live very large life from selective scamming,, we fight against a gang that truly brouth holocost to getbig.com by destroying it for when i left they died...they got no ...i mean if you really know getbig you would know they are now fighting for life ...they have no bodybuilding there...and its all because REAL CRIMINALS decided to interfere....

so we fight filts and serious filts

gh15 approved

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #311 on: February 17, 2013, 09:34:30 AM »
this is not dustin exabition picture tread,,

when i say he is playing a bodybuilder i mean he is PLAYING A BODYBUILDER! he doesn't compete yet tell some filt dying board that has NOTHING TO DO WITH BODYBUILD AND HATE BODYBUILD that legit kigtropin he said kigtropin but he meant as if it was not such good product and it WAS THE BEST PRODUCT I EVR EVER EVER EVER USED!

some fellas ae not blessed with thin skin and need it!

the end

also no recreational drug talk on here

i told you before there are so many bodybuidlers who want to be part of this board...that the admin write to me he cant approve all ,, i dont need people here that do not stand for the truth AND ONLY FOR THE TRUTH

and the truth is not only what gh15 think ...but the truth is def not....me calling someone narcotic dealer like dustin suggested i would call him ...or me tellin him to lie for me?? common now i got million other problems than to tell dustin to lie for me....he knows i told him to be stronger and have stronger character and stand for the trth and preach it even on that dying board to give the dj181s hope because belive it or not i care for them too

gh15 approved

as i said he was frustrated for long time,,

i know humans very well and communications with them very well,, i know how human brain works...dustin always avoided talking directly to me well not always but in last 7 months since demoded....it just ..even when i offered to help with mts so they will reship him ...still his tone was of being offended and mad...

i hope you fellas understand that i named ...we named...the pet board lucky because this was dustins dog...do you really think id do it for someone i dont like or hate?

think about it

dustin again is not a function here ...its a biger problem ...dustin is temporary thing ...he is 28 he is off hormones now and all over the place ...trust me im a pro in this ..i been in it over 20 years none stop i know how the human body react after not being off then going off and taking all this fratility  drusg you beome delusional and have sense of good and everything until you crush and the crush come and oh it will come if not already there

also as i said he is very pen about narcotics and belive ein freddom of speech about them and he wanted them to be able to be discussed,, i didn't agree and admin didn't agree

and many others didn't agree

we need to choose sides.....we chose the governments side we work with them because they work with us we find common ground and go on from there ...i will nto let some 25 year olds ruin such an achivment

gh15 approved

the problem is that unlike dustin ...who say evry moment he need to leave work and ...most liley sit home in computer...i realy have people who pay real money for me to give them 30 min of my life...and they pay a lot for that so i hav eto be in gymnasium

i wil finish for now with this ...since evryne read me its easy for me to just post it in this post since i realy have to go already late

EVERY OUTLOUNDISH CLAIM I MAKE IS BACKED UP

i stand behind everything i say if i cant i wont say it

i do not like when someone is playing politicaly correct because that someone is scared of bunch of filt...i dont like that...and they never survive in my team ,, inorder to bring truth in this cult you got to take extreme steps and it takes special people not blind followers BUT PEOPLE WHO WIL STAND FOR THE TRUTH AND SHOUT IT LOUD AND CLEAR and dustin rarely did it on any board ...still! we liked him ...he say i didn't like him but i did...it is HIS POLITICA CORECTNESS THAT DID HIM IN ...HIS INABILITY TO SEE FILT FOR WHAT IT IS....HE KNOWS IP IS BEHIN DKIGTROPIN HE KNOWS LEGIT KIGTROPIN WAS SUPERB HGH AND IGF MIX...AND HE KNOW I DO NOT LIE BUT YET NOW SINCE BANNED FROM HERE HE WILL SIT ON GETBIG DYING BOARD AND TALK TALK TALK AND TALK SOME MORE....ABOUT THINGS HE HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT SINCE HE WAS NEVER INNER CIRCLE

if you are  a jedi then ACT LIKE ONE,, if you stand for the truth stand for it in everything not only in saying truth about aas but stand for it and never ever bend not in joking manner and not in balonie matter if you represent gh15 ...nd the site...dont be a WOOSE

dont DONT
BE
A
WOOSE!

and he represent a woose that always try  to find the good in people when the filts dont hav egood in them they came to getbig RUINED IT and got gh15 . org instead which shine and grows like crazy ....

they now get learning chanell which wil be a devastating hit

you have to stand for whats right!
politicaly correct is wonderful ! but you always need to stand strong nd speak loud and make sure the filt know their place

i wil discus it farther to questions when im done in gymnasium since someone of us are REAL BODYBUILDERS YOU KNOW....we actualy train and have clients who pay lots of dolars to work with us...

tell destin to relax and remember the truth is what matters not the filts he associate with on that dying board

gh15 approved

well someone got me the name wrong ...we thought it was lucky ...it can be changed to buddy

the point is HE KNEW it was based on the dog name because I did a big deal out of it on the dying board and put the dog in my avatar...which I never done before that with anything!

gh15 approved

he could come back ,, i baned him but i gave him another chance to just tell the truth ...as in delete that post tht got to me that said....that i would call him narcotic dealer! why would i do it?why attacking me ? i didn't do anything wrong to him so why mking a posting on getbig saying i will call him narcotic dealer? he laughed at the members because some of them say legit kigtropin is the holy grail WELL IT IS ! many here tried it from the moderators and top competitors ...yes he got fucked but its not my fault ip scammed the all world i hate ip and always hated them ...they did a scam and put all my fellas as victims in it because they wanted me out

soooo he go and get his frastrtion on me? why? because i said legit kigtropin FROM DL was the best product ever made in bodybuilding...and kamikozi had few 100s kits too ...it was all made by ip ..some were legit and most were sugar water....the legit ones were out of this world becaue it was not only gh it was gh and igf and little insulin  all of the highest purity ...

so ok he got fucked what can i do about it i am not bboy and im not b i didn't pull this scam ...the legit kigtropin that me and my elfs had was the BEST PRODUCT IN BODYBUILDING HISTORY ..by the way i also got about 30 kits of scam ....i have in fridge ...about 30...that i had to go one by one and open and try on my body ,,TRIED ON MY BODY AND SUFFERD FOR IT

I WAS AN EXPERIEMTN PIG FOR THE IP BALONIE BECAUSE I WANTED LEGIT KIGTROPIN AND I WOULD STOP AT NOTHING TO FIND IT AND THEY KNEW IT

THE ANGER THAT DUSTIN HAS SHOULD BE TWARDS  I P ! AND HE SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED IT AS SUCH ,, I EVEN WROTE TO HIM I GAVE IT TIME...I TOLD HIM PLESE CHANGE THIS ...BECAUSE ITS NOT TRUE I WOUDNT SAY YOU WERE NARCOTICS DEALER BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT....AND THE LEGIT KIGTROPIN WAS INCREDIBLE OUT OF THIS WORLD PRODUCT...BUT HE DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING HE SAID WHATS DONE DONE...THEN I BANED HIM AFTER HE DIDNT CHANGE IT FOR 2 HOURS...AFTER THAT I SAID OK LETS UNBANN DISCUSSED IT WITH LEAN ...LEAN UNBANNED HIM ....BUT HE DIDNT EVEN ANSWER LEAN! LIKE WE WERE NOTHING...COMON NOW I CANT LET FELLA JUST SPIT ON ME AND I SAY ITS RAIN ...I GOT FLINSTON HERE THAT NEVER BEEN MOD AND PROTECT MY NAME MORE THAN MANY BECAUSE HE IS TRUE TO HIS BELIFS...AND HE IS MUCH YOUNGER THAN DESTIN ...

CHARACTER IS IMPORTENT,, I HAVE GOOD HEART,, BUT I DONT WANT TO BE PEED ON AND THIS IS HOW IT CAME IN DUSTIN POST THT WAS SENT TO ME,, AND I GET OFFENDED IF SOMEONE THAT BEEN AROUND GH15 LONG TIME JUST GO AND SAY I WILL CALL HIM NARCOTIC ADDICT ....JUST BECAUSE SOME ARE NARCOTICS DEALRS AND ADDICTS DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE IS...DUSTIN WAS NEVER NARCOTIC DEALER AND I WOUD NOT IMPLY THAT! AND HE KNOWS IT SO I GOT OFFENDED !

IN REGARD TO THE DYING BOARD...GETBIG...I LEFT THIS BOARD AND THEY WILL NEVER LET ME GO ...WHY? FOR THE SAME REASON MY NAME WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THERE AS IN MY POSTINGS...ITS BECAUSE I SPOKE THE TRUTH ...I WAS THE STAR OF THAT SITE AND IT IS AN HISTORY FACT...I MADE THIS SITE TO THE BIG THING IT BECAME IN 2009 2010 2011...RON AVIDAN WON A PRIZE BECUASE OF ME AND WHAT I DID TO THAT SITE...THEY JUST CANT LET ME GO....ITS LIKE YOU CAN LET GO A HOT GIRLFRIEDN YOU LOVED THAT DECIDED TO BREAK UP WITH YOU ,,THEY JUST CANT LET ME GO ...IM NUMBER ONE TOPIC OF DICUSSION ON THAT SITE AND THIS IS 1 YEAR AFTER I LEFT...ASK YOURSLEF WHY...

ASK YOURSLEF WHY PEOPLE WANT BAD THINGS TO HAPEN TO ME...ASK YOURSELF....

I DID GIVE THE ANSWER...IM A NICE FELLA....I SPOKE HANDS ON TRUTH .....I SINNED IN THEIR TERMS AND BETAYED THE CULT.....PROFEIONALMUSCL E THEN PENETRATED GETBIG.COM RUINED IT ...I WARNED ! I SAID IT WOULD HAPPEN ....FAT CHEF TOLD ME IN PM HE WILL RUIN GETBIG.COM I TOLD HIM HE CANT BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW GH15 IS AN HISTORIC FIGURE BUT THEN ALL THE ROACHES AND LIZARDS CAM OUT.....ALL IN 2011 THIS IS WHEN GLENKKIKO JOINED BUT HE IS THE LEAST OF THE PROBLEMS THERE WERE AND ARE SERIOUS DEALERS ON THERE WHO WANT ME D E A D

WHAT STAND FOR ME IS THE LAW AND MY VERY VERY LOYAL TEAM THAT BELIVE IN AND BELIVE IN ADVANCING BODYBUILD

YO UWOULD NEVER HEAR ME SAY A WORD ABOUT GETBIG IF THEY SHUT THEIR MOUTH.....BUT THEY CANT ....IF THEY DONT TALK ABOUT ME THAT BOARD IS COMPLETELY DEAD ....THERE HAS TO BE GH15 TO KEEP IT MINIMALLY ALIVE....

THEY JUST CANT LET GO ...THEY WANT ME BACK THERE ...THEY WANT ME TO LOG ON BECAUSE IF I DO ....WITHIN 3 DAYS ...LIKE LEGIT KIGTROPIN 72 HOURS THEY ARE BCK TO 4000 RATINGS AGAIN ....THEY KNOW IT AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOW IT ....

THEY JUST CANT LET ME GO ...
SAD EH?

gh15 approved

i once described this cult in a metaphore i cant remember if it is in the bible or here or on dying board in any case,, this is how i described it ...

darth vader = Andrei

the emperor = I P

yoda = gh15

luke skywalker = my pupils

and this is EXACTLY how it was and how it is and how it will always be until hormones go back into the pre 1990 status ALL OVER THE GLOVBE

you can chose as a pupil who you want to follow

darth vasder..
the emperor..
or yoda

its your choice i dont make anyone choose it i just teach bodybuild ...i do advance bodybuild but i also did many years basic bodybuild...im a teacher this is what i am a hands on bodybuilder that became teacher and open the eyes of many for what it really took with out balonie or selling tactics

i got isolated for that by the main stream due to betrayal and raized to power by the people for i am FROM THE PEOPLE this is how i became so loved i came from within the people into glory....main stream could no longer ignore and now day im wanted dead

the question one need to ask himself is ...when you lay your head on pillow to sleep are you at peace with yourself and your actions ....my answer is yes

gh15 approved

you are late to the party my good friend ...he is already yapping and plumping how mean I am and unfair and crazy and you know the regular gh15 accGlobaltions...lol I did give him a way back even when baned him before...yesterday we decided to open the bann and just asked him to not lie about me and say that i will call him a narcotics dealer when i never did ...we ask him to not redicule bodybuilders on this site for the ones who talk about legit kigropin some of them been on it...and experienced it ...but he didn't seem to care

he is like any other one of his generation ADDICTED TO INTERNET ...and it will not stop no mater what ....there will be another 500 tread for the next 3 years of how unfair gh15 is and how i did this and did that when in reality all i do is promote bodybuild and advance bodybuilders...WE gave this cult THE ABSOLIT BEST SUPPLIERS ONE COULD IMAGINE ...NOT ONLY THAT BUT WE FIGHT NONE STOP SELECTIVE SCAMMING FIGHT IT NONE STOP ...dustin know all this but rest assure the dying board is such a cave of usless gimmicks and fellas who truly hate bodybuild that its gonna be things as always with another million posts about gh15 full of jelousy and hate ...why? because i decided a year ago to leave that board

here is a news flash for getbig

i am NEVER COMING BACK THERE not even for biggr offer than the 5 grand i was offered ..this doesn't even pay my monthly sushi bil

filts

gh15 approved

i will agree to what my pres secratery offered to me in pm and it is for me to not mention the dying board and for them to not mention my name ever again ...i agreed because i know it wil never happen ...getbig is dead with out gh15...there is no way in the world my name wont be mention there...its immposible ...i was getbig

i know its sound arrogant but i ws get big...the rest were a side kick ...it is very very hard to replace me and on top of that they got gh15 . org which completely took the cult by storm ...if i realy wanted to show power i would talk with admin and we would let in all 15000 members which applied in the last 10 months....

do you know how much 15000 members is for a new board that is less than 1 year old? 15000 REAL MEMBERS not guests real real bodybuilders

i beg the admin to let the number go above 5000 and he doesn't agree he could easily let another few hundred in and i push for it since we got the junior status which protect us fully from retards so i realy push for my promise of 5000 members

in ALL THE HISTORY OF BODYBUILD INTERNET ERA AND IT IS NOW ABOUT 15-16 YEARS OF THIS HISTORY ....THERE WAS NEVER EVER A LEADER OF A BOARD THAT WAS SO OPEN ABOUT HIS STEPS AS I AM ...THERE WAS NEVER A A BOARD LEADER THAT DESCRIBED TO HIS MEMBERS EVERY STEP OF HIS THINKING ,, THERE WAS NEVER EVER A LEADER OF A BOARD THAT ACTUALY PARTICIPATED IN HANDS ON EXPLANATIONS AND TEACHING OF PUPILS AND OF BODYBUILDER LIKE I DO ,, THERE WAS NEVER EVER A LEADER OF BOARD THAT WAS THAT ACTIVE AND FOUGHT FOR TRUTH AND AGAINST SELECTIVE SCAMMERS....

RON AVIDAN ...MAKE CHEE CHEEING HE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK NOT EVEN ABOUT RACIST HOLOCOST SAID ABOUT HIS OWN PEOPLE THE JEWS!! AND HE IS JEW WITH ISREALI NAME !!! HE WOUL BE SNAPPED TO 2 OVER IN ISREAL IF THEY KNEW IT,,HE JUST HAVE NO CONTORL OF HIS BOARD ....HE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON BUT PLAY IT LOW ...HE JUST DONT CRE HE JUST WANT THE BOARD TO RUN SMOOTHLY

ANDREI ....FROM PROFESIONAL MUSCLE GOING BY BIGA..lol...ANDREI LIKE CHEE CHEE CHEE CHEEING...HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SELECTIVE SCAMMER OR IF SOMEONE SAY TRUTH OR NOT ...HE WANT CHEE CHEE CHEEEEIIII CHAING!

MUSCULAR DEVELP BOARDING...SAME THING BLACKMAN....WANT MONEY MONEY MONEY HE CARE ABOUT TH MAGAZINE SELL AND HE CARE ABOUT SUPPLEMENT GIVING MONEY FOR ADVERTIZMENTS...MMMMMMMM MMMONEY ....THEY DONT DO IT FOR NO LOVE OF BODYBUILD

here we have active top that is actualy involved in the day to day teachings and explanation of both basic and advance bodybuild...MONEY IS SECOND PRIORITY AND WE HAVE NO NO NO SUPPLEMTNS COMPANYS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO ADVERTIZE HERE...EVEN THE SUPPIERS HERE ARE LIMITED ONLY TO THE TOP SO SELECTIVE SCAMERS CANT BUY US

I DID AS I PROMISED...FREE BOARD FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIVE AND WANT THE TRUTH ABOTU BODYBUILD OUT...WITH NO FEAR WITH NO SHAME AND WITH NO BALONIE!

gh15 approved

and! there was NEVER EVER and this is first time in history ,, THERE WAS NEVER EVER A LEADER OF A BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS BOARD THAT WAS SO AGAINST NARCOTICS AND HATED THEM SO MUCH AND WENT OUT FULL WAR TO A POINT HE WORKS WITH THE GOVERMENTS OF 2 COUNTRIES AGAINST THEM !

trust me my life is at risk not from goverments...but from the filts in the cult! the governments are my best friends,

no board leader went after narcotics as hard and as harshly as i do and consistently for so many years ,,

i  DESPIZE narcotics

gh15 approved

this site is pro goverments... fellas around the world know how much i like politics and in politics and have many conections in politics ,, this is a global thing its not for one country ...we have here as i said lawyes ...police officers...doctors...all of whom are bodybuilders...

we once upon a time were A SPORT! yes yes bodybuilding USED to be considerd a sport....its the narcotics and the unknown china powders that brought this sport into a cult and fucked this cult badly

the goverments want and need to protect their people it is very simple and both the goverments and myself consider narcotics as poision ..it is poision ...now don't jump on me with marihuana for migranes...some things with doctor supervision can help extreme cases but over all narcotics are horrible HORRIBLE and need to be dealt with very harshly inorder to save the poor 5 year old that need to see his mom wasting herself away and need to go beg for food from the neigbors ..what kinda life is that? narcotics ruin your family it doesn't only ruin you it ruine everyone around you

for some reason this cult in the 90s went down the wrong wrong path ...and involved itself with narcotic and many narcotic addict and dealers involoved themselves with this cult....now it is 2013 ..its better because we fought long time against them ...but its not over yet...it needs to continue and always be on top of it so we can return to finaly be a sport

I LOVE BODYBUILDING

I DESPIZE NARCOTICS

the common thing to me and all my political connection is the same damn thing ...do you know how many times i sat with people from the law that WRITE THE LAW and they used hormones themselves but they kept saying the same damn thing the same damn thing ...they say why do you have narcotics associated with your sport why did you let it go there ..its alwys the same damn question and i always have to apologize and realy i have nothing to say ...they shut my mouth

so.....i decided to do whatever i could to eliminate it from bodybuilding ...and i done it for many years and we minimized it but now i want it out of bodybulding...will i get it? im not sure i know it will be reduced tremendesly due to my influence ...already have but! narcotics has no place in bodybuilding for god sake and no place at all anywhere unless you need it for specific medical reasons which are not common and is doctor supervised to the t

i most likely wil be assassinated by narcotic gangs but when i die i will know i made a differene in life of people that's good enough for me

wether you are pro bodybuilder or amateur or a beginner just 3 months in gymnasium ...my intentions are to first make you a a bodybuildler but also to give you the tools to succeed in life ..in your case its bodybuilding ...but succeeding in life can never happen when taking narcotics

the goverments all around the world are fighting very hard against narcotics things you don't know but they realy fight hard against them and they DO SEPERATE NARCOTICS FROM HORMONES ...in reality they do ! in the tactical aspect they do ....many of the law enforcement who fight narcotics who plan missions are ON HORMONES! but they don't do fuckin cocaine and heroine and pills and take pain killers every day ...this will kill you and finish you fuickin brain friends ,, the governments are fighting narcotics rings inorder for YOUR KIDS to have the chance to not ever see narcotics and this is how it should be

this site will always fight against narcotics until the last breath i take

gh15 approved

dustin

« Reply #312 on: February 17, 2013, 09:37:12 AM »

If you get sick you're a filt rec user lol

AAS can be very safe but they can easily be abused too. I hated the lies there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 17, 2013, 09:38:17 AM »
gh 15 is a certified lunatic

Dustin is coming out of this class intact

gh 15 is whining like a fourteen year old that just got grounded

T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #314 on: February 17, 2013, 09:42:54 AM »
what's the story on that heavy using "old guy" (who is not even that old) who looks like shit

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #315 on: February 17, 2013, 09:47:06 AM »
;D

true .. we actually descend from the ancient tracs
Hey dre23, we actually have a fellow Romanian here, Sev.  8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #316 on: February 17, 2013, 09:53:46 AM »
Hey dre23, we actually have a fellow Romanian here, Sev.  8)
in true history, romanians have had very little roman influence despite the "official" version

all history has been "recorded" to accomodate the control agenda

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #317 on: February 17, 2013, 10:01:54 AM »
in true history, romanians have had very little roman influence despite the "official" version

all history has been "recorded" to accomodate the control agenda
From what I understand Romanians have nearly nothing in Common with Romans. I know you guys have been attacked from all the major super powers throughout history, from the Romans to the Huns, From the ottomen Empire to the Russians but the fact the you guys still retain your own language means you are as tough as they come  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: February 17, 2013, 10:05:23 AM »
From what I understand Romanians have nearly nothing in Common with Romans. I know you guys have been attacked from all the major super powers throughout history, from the Romans to the Huns, From the ottomen Empire to the Russians but the fact the you guys still retain your own language means you are as tough as they come  ;)

romanians were a nomadic tribe that lived off the scraps of the land begging and stealing

traditions they have been keen to maintain
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #319 on: February 17, 2013, 02:28:38 PM »
Not that any of you guys are truly interested in a little thing called the truth, but here is the exact play by play of recent events. And yes, I am well and fully expecting the illiterate and ADD among you to write your litte "TLDNR!!"

Please provide a reasonable explanation for this one : Your savior, an IFBB pro, with loads of money, with many government contacts and security levels, with access to police, lawyers, politicians, and chemists...can NOT get himself the legendary Kigtropon?  Why must "he" get it from the same illegal sources as everyone else.  You do realize that Hollywood actors are able to get legit, pharmagrade, non-bunk HGH...right?

Please, just answer this.  I would imagine if a plausible explanation is given a lot of detractors might back down.

P.S.  I have good money I willing to lay out that none will be giving.  Money line is -800 in favor of no explanation.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #320 on: February 17, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »
always feel like the rat pile in the middle of this but I dont think who you choose to "follow" should matter what kind of person you are or whether your friends with someone or not..... Just cause I follow gh15 doesnt make me a bad guy but at the same time I dont dislike someone cause they dont follow gh15. bigbuehl alpha maledawg good guys,,,, i like bigmc...The whole trying to "convert" someone is childish.....im worn out doing it. also the boards can be addicting, absolutely they can be to the point where they take over your life...Im sick in bed with 103 fever lol so Im on getbig all day but I keep it 30 minutes in the AM 30 minutes in the pm.......Dustin I think some time off would do you good personally.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #321 on: February 17, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
always feel like the rat pile in the middle of this but I dont think who you choose to "follow" should matter what kind of person you are or whether your friends with someone or not..... Just cause I follow gh15 doesnt make me a bad guy but at the same time I dont dislike someone cause they dont follow gh15. bigbuehl alpha maledawg good guys,,,, i like bigmc...The whole trying to "convert" someone is childish.....im worn out doing it. also the boards can be addicting, absolutely they can be to the point where they take over your life...Im sick in bed with 103 fever lol so Im on getbig all day but I keep it 30 minutes in the AM 30 minutes in the pm.......Dustin I think some time off would do you good personally.
What are you dumbbell lateral raising nowadays bro?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #322 on: February 17, 2013, 06:00:48 PM »
What are you dumbbell lateral raising nowadays bro?

dont think ive touched over a 50 pound dumbell in a year. 225 benches....all cables and machines. im lazy as fuck.... id rather just take gear and flirt with hoes then get all sweaty and mess my hair up
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #323 on: February 17, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »
dont think ive touched over a 50 pound dumbell in a year. 225 benches....all cables and machines. im lazy as fuck.... id rather just take gear and flirt with hoes then get all sweaty and mess my hair up
;D... 8),,,

dustin

« Reply #324 on: February 17, 2013, 09:03:35 PM »

I've actually been feeling really mentally fortified having focused on friends and family the last while. Tons of tragic events but it's only invigorated me after having a renewed faith in humanity. Our capacity to love and experience a deep ocean of connections is just astonishing. And no, I'm not baked lol

Sometimes adversity is the best thing. I see challenges as unexpected and sometimes uncomfortable learning experiences. I'm a thinker, appreciating and minding morals and values. gh15 thinks he can simply contradict logic, ration and withhold the very basic amount of respect that every sentient being is entitled to and that's not cool. Not to mention, the incessant pushing of Kigs and other such. He's exploiting his celebrity status that I once revered, respected and advocated. He's disappointed me because I was one of his right hand men and he tried walking me off a cliff. Tells me to attack bigmc and all these other people I don't know in the least, says stay off dying board and follow special posting guidelines like he's in charge of me. C'mon, man. I'll bend over backwards for friends but don't lie and treat me like filt. That ain't nice and I can't respect anyone who acts like that. It just didn't work in the real world.

He's saying now that I'm a huge hormone addict too hahaha. Narcotics and hormones. Sheesh. I've only ever advocated responsible and modest doses, followed by intermittent blasts and subsequent cruises to stave side affects and to be frugal with costs. It's curious how he thinks he can lie and try spinning things. Against me, the beacon of brutal honesty. I talk about myself way too much if anything, yet he claims that my name isn't even Dustin lol

He's so desperate to attack me that I actually feel bad. I only meant to joke when I said I didn't like the Kig pushing and hoped no one called me a narcotic dealer. I thought he might think I'm alluding to him but I could have easily been taking about his blind followers. I know he's choked but I needed a way to distance myself from that crowd for good. Drilled a few nails I the coffin for good measure in case I feel any remorse, I've got my class and a ton of people who are in disbelief and doubt about gh15 too so all in all things are going swell. Got so many nice messages from people who thought I did have a meltdown/drug binge lol. I told them to check out the thread and now they don't believe a word from him anymore. He inherently discredited himself again by trying to make believe all these lies about me.

Live, laugh, love xoxo stay safe. lol