Author Topic: why football( soccer) is the most technical/hardest/most challenging team sport  (Read 2053 times)

che

• Getbig V
if its so easy to score in those big goals, why do the games end 3-1??

the entire world ( except north america ) cant all be wrong

I don't know ask Dana White .

che

• Getbig V
Simply the best .

MikMaq

STFU idiot  soccer is just fine the way it is .

BTW this already exist,  its called Indoor or Arena or Six a side  Football .

My point is you could tweak the game that we already have. Keep the basics just push the goal count to 5 pergame(without relying on penalty kicks)

If you think the game average less than one goal a game(without penalty kicks) isn't an issue your fucking nuts.

che

• Getbig V
My point is you could tweak the game that we already have. Keep the basics just push the goal count to 5 pergame(without relying on penalty kicks)

If you think the game average less than one goal a game(without penalty kicks) isn't an issue your fucking nuts.

Indoor soccer ,watch it.

che

• Getbig V

its the only sport where you use your feet, instead of your hands..        and there it is, no arguments!

Americans cream their pants when they see a one  hand catch  ::) .

Try  a one  foot catch while  running full speed   , BTW check the precise (foot)  pass from the quarterback

che

• Getbig V
i played both soccer and tennis on competitive level, and i think tennis is harder.

physically and mentaly.

You are too small to play any sport ,I hope this helps.

uk-lion

• Getbig II
Simply the best .

his strength, pace and power on the ball was incredible and he played at a time when the opposition kicked lumps out of him as well. the best player of all time, i never get tired of watching footage of maradona