Author Topic: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world  (Read 15898 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2013, 08:24:34 AM »
Well it's nice to see that at least someone gets it.

Likewise, 24KT.  Believe me.  I appreciate it more than you know.

For myself, I've rounded a curve where it becomes difficult to take a person seriously, if the person seems to honestly believe that "Al Qaeda" is after him, and he is furthermore unable to make a connection between the belief and its benefit toward removing his rights.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2013, 08:34:55 AM »
You know, this scheme relies on a whole lotta stupid, which makes me concerned about further joltings, for when the stupid runs out.  Because at some point, it will run out.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2013, 02:11:41 PM »
I've asked you at least twice, now.

You don't want to commit yourself to a statement, do you?

::)

I initially asked you to back your premise with facts.

You continue to dodge.  Which all you do in place of constructing an actual argument.

Think hard before you answer.................. ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H   ::) 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2013, 02:14:12 PM »
Wake up and smell the coffee honey bunny before the weak ass theories bite you on the tip of your pee pee while you're trying to get fellatio in the Walmart parking lot.  ;D

I don't understand why the french are called frogs. I think that term befits Americans moreso than the French. You guys are all getting cooked, slowly but surely, as they raise the temperature 1 degree at a a time. You loll about in complacency & lethargy acclimatizing yourself to the brain washing propaganda, talking points, and buzz words that are fed to you like pablum. You are so accustomed to "the new normal" that you have no memory of what it is like to like free men & women rather than obedient slaves to the corporations.

Since when did truth become "fear propaganda?" If you find the truth fearful, rather than move into a state of denial, ...why not empower yourself?

How is becoming a demographic ripe for Gas pills such a bad thing if those gas pills save you money on your fuel costs, and reduce your emissions? I don't know about you, but I personally preferred the cost of the $2 gas pill that improved engine efficiency enough to pass an emission test than having to fork out the estimated $300 in engine repairs the mechanic estimated it would cost to make the engine efficient enough to pass the emission test, and I prefer the extra 20% increase in mileage.

Those who forget (or ignore) history, are doomed to repeat it. I have no problem in studying the lessons of history and by so doing finding myself transformed into a demographic ripe for gold acquisition, ...especially when I am able to magnify my gold acquisition with no out-of-pocket costs. When I first become actively interested in acquiring gold, it was $800/oz. Now spot is over $1600 /oz At the same time every US dollar I received could be converted to $1.30 Cdn. Now I consider it fortunate if I can exchange it at par. For me, that's a severe DECREASE in purchasing power. My gold on the other hand has shown a tremendous INCREASE in purchasing power without any vulnerability to recall, or capital gains liability.

There can be no pragmatism when one is in a helpless state of denial.

You call the passive acceptance of the destruction of the Constitution resilience?
I call it evidence of castration.  

We're talking about America NOT Brazil. Please try to keep up.  ;)

Uh yeah, ...when you're dropping bombs on them and financing & arming terrorist extremists in their countries, ...yeah, they'll beat down the down to get to America. It's one of the few places left on the planet that you're not bombing right now.

...only for those who are wise enough to understand what gold is, ...and to acquire it while they still have the ability to do so.

She who laughs last, laughs the loudest!

Ewwww.... what a nasty visual!  :-X

Now that's just plain mean.  >:(

The more things change, ...the more they remain the same.

I dare you to listen to this clip and tell me you see no parallel paths unfolding

I not only dare you, ...I double dog dare you ...no I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!!  :D

History repeating itself! (definitely worth watching)

::) blah balh blah,  There so much dumb ignorant emotional bullshit in your response its not worth it to even begin to address it.  Put a tin foil hat on and get some sleep.   :)

Do you at least use knee pads when praying every night for America's demise?

PS:  I will not listen to your moonbot Bullshit clips.  Reread my original post to you if you cant understand why.  

PPSS:  Still waiting for you to explain how we are in WW3....  its only been 2 years since you claimed it and avoided proving it.  Save your dumb shit for dumb people. 

PPPSSS:  I ask for a simple list and a simple argument.....  you people cant even do that.  lol 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2013, 02:41:12 PM »
PPPSSS:  I ask for a simple list and a simple argument.....  you people cant even do that.  lol  

I suspect that most here don't know what an argument is, let alone how to engage in cogent argumentation. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, really, since it probably isn't a skill we acquire automatically as the result of biological, developmental mechanisms unfolding (unlike, say, language); on the contrary, it has to be learned through hard effort.

So, attempting rational discourse is somewhat of a waste. What's left is letting them have their enclave here (safe from reality) and either laughing at their theorizing or otherwise engaging in a bit of ethnoscience and attempting to gain some insight into what makes them tick.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »
are you talking about the National Defense Authorization Act?  (I think that's the name of it)

I am very much against that

What is it about that, that causes you to stand against it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2013, 06:31:34 PM »
What is it about that, that causes you to stand against it?

What is that causes you dodge and deflect when asked questions?

I tend to agree with him:

Lol, this guy is on a different wavelength than us, and I don't think he is acting like this just to troll. His reading comprehension is shot or otherwise  he will ignore half the points you make and focus on a single phrase you say. It's liike talking with a malfunctioning robot, or rather, getting talked at by a malfunctioning robot (since it doesn't recognize anything you say)!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2013, 06:34:28 PM »
When standing in line, put all your pocket stuff in a jacket pocket or pocket in your laptop bag.  That includes your watch, wallet, cell phone and coin.  Once your ID and ticket are verified then put those in there as well.

Get a backpack for your laptop that's airport compliant.  You won't have to take it out.  I don't have one, i use a back pack that i don't have to put in a tray.  

Put your shoes and jacket in the same tray.

this way you only use one tray.

Oh, and keep your cash in your hand.  they allow you to hold it while they image scan you.  

See if you can keep your belt on with out getting caught.

Helena, Montana has the best most thorough security i have seen BTW.  Take your belt off there.  they love to search your bags and chat you up.   :D

Good advice.  I haven't tried the all in one pocket thing, but I'll try it this weekend. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2013, 06:48:26 PM »
Nah I like to engage my brain, not disengage it like certain americans. Drinking is an american tradition  ::) Where you wake up and don't remember anything the next morning, or wait you don't know anything anyways so...

I'm trolling dat der americans and loving every second of it.

Think hard, you'll get it soon, but probably not if you're a drinker.

Yes - but alcohol will help alleviate the paranoia and psychosis brought on by your amphetamine use

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2013, 06:51:45 PM »
Good advice.  I haven't tried the all in one pocket thing, but I'll try it this weekend. 

yeah it tends to lessen the drudgery.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2013, 07:02:07 PM »
yeah it tends to lessen the drudgery.     

I've sort of adapted, but still hate it.  Still fight the urge not to flip them the bird while I'm in one of those stupid scanners.   >:(

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2013, 07:04:03 PM »
We're all just trying to learn from one another.  That's the name of the game.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »
I've sort of adapted, but still hate it.  Still fight the urge not to flip them the bird while I'm in one of those stupid scanners.   >:(

Something tells me you don't mind it much...  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2013, 07:08:51 PM »
Something tells me you don't mind it much...  ::)

Something tells me I don't give a rip what you think.   :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2013, 07:19:18 PM »
We're all on the same side here, guys.  Trust that.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2013, 07:55:25 PM »
Well it's nice to see that at least someone gets it.

Hey... is gold as $2000/ounce yet?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2013, 08:09:33 PM »

I tend to agree with him:

That was harsh of me. I have nothing personal against Jack, regardless of the we adopt opinions regarding heated political topics.

I will simply say that I found it difficult to communicate with him the last time I tried and feel that probably, this difficulty was in part generated by a sort of singlemindedness of his in supporting specific propositions about certain events, eschewing any willingness to discuss/question these propositions and the probabilities attached to their truth.

That said, the forum format isn't optimal for such discussions and so I think there is a sort of communicative handicap from the get-go. I've literally only had one substantive exchange on here that might justifiably be called a 'discussion,' and that was when avxo and I discussed morality sometime back.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2013, 08:11:06 PM »
That was harsh of me. I have nothing personal against Jack, regardless of the specific worldviews and/or sets of opinions regarding heated political topics we adopt.

I will simply say that I found it difficult to communicate with him the last time I tried and feel that probably, this difficulty was in part generated by a sort of singlemindedness of his in supporting specific propositions about certain events, eschewing any willingness to discuss/question these propositions and the probabilities attached to their truth.

That said, the forum format isn't optimal for such discussions and so I think there is a sort of communicative handicap from the get-go. I've literally only had one substantive exchange on here that might probably be called a 'discussion,' and that was when avxo and I discussed morality sometime back.
You're letting yourself get far too involved.

Remember, this is getbig. We r dunt engrish good.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2013, 08:17:29 PM »
That was harsh of me. I have nothing personal against Jack, regardless of the we adopt opinions regarding heated political topics.

That said, the forum format isn't optimal for such discussions and so I think there is a sort of communicative handicap from the get-go. I've literally only had one substantive exchange on here that might justifiably be called a 'discussion,' and that was when avxo and I discussed morality sometime back.

I like him too, he just plays too many stupid games when it comes to proving or discussing a point. 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2013, 08:22:53 PM »
You're letting yourself get far too involved.

Remember, this is getbig. We r dunt engrish good.

Thanks for the warning, though I'm not sure where the threshold for "too involved" is. On the other hand, you may be overestimating the amount of effort I put into this place. Trying to have a substantive discussion here or there hasn't been particularly taxing, I promise.

Part of the fun of this place is the divergent personalities, what they have to share, and when they interact/clash. If I'm literally the only person here sharing thoughts above a 12th grade level and in a somewhat overserious manner at that, then I will happily fulfill the niche -- it doesn't (or hasn't) interfered in my real life in the slightest and in the meantime has been great fun. (I'm not implying I'm the only one: there are a lot of very smart people here sharing all manner of interesting stuff.)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2013, 08:42:25 PM »
Thanks for the warning, though I'm not sure where the threshold for "too involved" is. On the other hand, you may be overestimating the amount of effort I put into this place. Trying to have a substantive discussion here or there hasn't been particularly taxing, I promise.

Part of the fun of this place is the divergent personalities, what they have to share, and when they interact/clash. If I'm literally the only person here sharing thoughts above a 12th grade level and in a somewhat overserious manner at that, then I will happily fulfill the niche -- it doesn't (or hasn't) interfered in my real life in the slightest and in the meantime has been great fun. (I'm not implying I'm the only one: there are a lot of very smart people here sharing all manner of interesting stuff.)
I was fucking with you, you know, because your post contained words with more than 2 syllables and actually displayed a modicum of rational thought.

Carry on.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2013, 09:32:09 PM »
We're all on the same side here, guys.  Trust that.

Sorry, you're right!

These big government types rub me the wrong way though!   :-X

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2013, 11:27:05 PM »
::) blah balh blah,  There so much dumb ignorant emotional bullshit in your response its not worth it to even begin to address it.  Put a tin foil hat on and get some sleep.   :)

Do you at least use knee pads when praying every night for America's demise?

The only person displaying dumb ignorant emotional bullshit in their response is YOU!
I don't pray for America's demise.

PS:  I will not listen to your moonbot Bullshit clips.  Reread my original post to you if you cant understand why.

Ouch! Now I'm just plain embarrassed for you OzmO.  :-[  Had you even clicked on that clip for 5 seconds you would have realized it is NOT some moonbot conspiracy theory. But by dismissing it outright and assuming to know it's contents, you undermine whatever little credibility you may have left with those open minded enough to have actually clicked on it.    

PPSS:  Still waiting for you to explain how we are in WW3....  its only been 2 years since you claimed it and avoided proving it.  Save your dumb shit for dumb people.

I haven't avoided anything, I just didn't think you were worth the time investment to lay out my theory. Coincidentally though, a friend skyped me a link this afternoon. Seems there are others who share my opinions & theories. Some have even written books about them, and earlier this afternoon, someone wrote an article expressing those very same thoughts.

Are You About To Lose Your Savings in the Currency War?

http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/20/are-you-about-to-lose-your-savings-in-the-currency-war/

Just last week most Venezuelans woke up to a nasty little surprise

PPPSSS:  I ask for a simple list and a simple argument.....  you people cant even do that.  lol 

I gave you want you wanted but you chose to dismiss it. So be it.

BTW Dude, a PS, PPSS, and a PPPSSS? Whoa! Something or someone owns your mind.

With that, I will say Good night. My pooh bear and I will sleep well, know our money is well protected.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2013, 11:31:35 PM »
What is that causes you dodge and deflect when asked questions?

Classic porcupine, but you still haven't answered his question, just tossed it back and accused him of doing what you have appeared to have mastered. Answer the man's question.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2013, 11:36:41 PM »
Hey... is gold as $2000/ounce yet?

Not yet. Infact, it has dipped slightly, even penetrated into the $1500 range. I'll let you know when it does tho.
I better get a good night's sleep, because I know I'm gonna be busy tomorrow.
Now that gold has dipped in price, I know my phone is gonna be ringing off the hook with peeps wanting to stock up.
w