Author Topic: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world  (Read 15687 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2013, 07:40:30 AM »
The only person displaying dumb ignorant emotional bullshit in their response is YOU!
I don't pray for America's demise.

Ouch! Now I'm just plain embarrassed for you OzmO.  :-[  Had you even clicked on that clip for 5 seconds you would have realized it is NOT some moonbot conspiracy theory. But by dismissing it outright and assuming to know it's contents, you undermine whatever little credibility you may have left with those open minded enough to have actually clicked on it.    

I haven't avoided anything, I just didn't think you were worth the time investment to lay out my theory. Coincidentally though, a friend skyped me a link this afternoon. Seems there are others who share my opinions & theories. Some have even written books about them, and earlier this afternoon, someone wrote an article expressing those very same thoughts.

Are You About To Lose Your Savings in the Currency War?

http://moneymorning.com/2013/02/20/are-you-about-to-lose-your-savings-in-the-currency-war/

Just last week most Venezuelans woke up to a nasty little surprise

I gave you want you wanted but you chose to dismiss it. So be it.

BTW Dude, a PS, PPSS, and a PPPSSS? Whoa! Something or someone owns your mind.

With that, I will say Good night. My pooh bear and I will sleep well, know our money is well protected.

Just like i told you would do, you posted a clip.

Should i buy some gold and gas pills then?

Will that help you pine away at night for America's demise?

Will that get you by until the next big pile of BS?

PS:  If you read the whole exchange between Jack and I you will know what i am talking about, unless of course you are compelled to protect any support you get no matter what the intention.  

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2013, 07:48:11 AM »
Not yet. Infact, it has dipped slightly, even penetrated into the $1500 range. I'll let you know when it does tho.
I better get a good night's sleep, because I know I'm gonna be busy tomorrow.
Now that gold has dipped in price, I know my phone is gonna be ringing off the hook with peeps wanting to stock up.

No doubt... there's plenty of idiots in the world willing to buy gold even at $1,500/oz. Especially gold dust covered in shiny plastic that has fancy seals and numbers.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2013, 06:45:00 PM »
I will simply say that I found it difficult to communicate with him the last time I tried and feel that probably, this difficulty was in part generated by a sort of singlemindedness of his in supporting specific propositions about certain events, eschewing any willingness to discuss/question these propositions and the probabilities attached to their truth.

This was the extent of your questioning the proposition and its probabilities:

I'm not interested in arguing against it.

Yeah, if you've got suggestions for other places that may be interesting to have these discussions, I'd be glad to hear it.  I'm always glad to learn, as I'd hope everyone is.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2013, 07:58:28 PM »
When standing in line, put all your pocket stuff in a jacket pocket or pocket in your laptop bag.  That includes your watch, wallet, cell phone and coin.  Once your ID and ticket are verified then put those in there as well.

Get a backpack for your laptop that's airport compliant.  You won't have to take it out.  I don't have one, i use a back pack that i don't have to put in a tray. 

Put your shoes and jacket in the same tray.

this way you only use one tray.

Oh, and keep your cash in your hand.  they allow you to hold it while they image scan you. 

See if you can keep your belt on with out getting caught.

Helena, Montana has the best most thorough security i have seen BTW.  Take your belt off there.  they love to search your bags and chat you up.   :D

Thanks for the advice.  Didn't know they had airport compliant bags for the laptop!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 21, 2013, 08:17:06 PM »
See if you can keep your belt on with out getting caught.

lol...I wouldn't suggest that anyone get into the habit of doing stuff like this when you're traveling.  Especially if you travel routinely.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2013, 08:41:43 PM »
Just like i told you would do, you posted a clip.

And what clip would that be?

Should i buy some gold and gas pills then?

I wouldn't advise against it. :)

Will that help you pine away at night for America's demise?

I don't pine away for America's demise.

Will that get you by until the next big pile of BS?

PS:  If you read the whole exchange between Jack and I you will know what i am talking about, unless of course you are compelled to protect any support you get no matter what the intention.  

I read the exchange between you and jack. I don't understand your hostility though.

A difference of opinion should not result in hostility. It has been my experience that when hostility develops simply over a difference of opinion, it is usually because the truth sensed in other persons position is so threatening and terrifying a prospect. ... that it produces a vitriolic scramble into a state of denial.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2013, 08:47:40 PM »
No doubt... there's plenty of idiots in the world willing to buy gold even at $1,500/oz. Especially gold dust covered in shiny plastic that has fancy seals and numbers.

I've never seen gold dust covered in plastic and would never buy something like that myself.

I only buy 999.9 pure 24 KT LBMA GDL Gold.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 23, 2013, 07:58:14 AM »
I've never seen gold dust covered in plastic and would never buy something like that myself.

I only buy 999.9 pure 24 KT LBMA GDL Gold.

No. You buy little plastic cards that have a gram of gold embedded under fancy holograms and serial numbers. In bar form, that would be 15 mm × 8 mm × 0.4 mm or 0.6" × 0.3" × 0.01". Assuming your little plastic card is the dimension of a typical bank card (i.e. compliant to ISO/IEC 7810) it would be 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm × 0.76 mm.

In other words, the card is 570% larger in width, 675% larger in height and 190% larger in thickness than a bar of the same amount of gold. Or in other words still: The gold has a volume of 48 mm3. The card you buy has a volume of 3512 mm3, so what you are actually buying is 48 mm3 of gold encased in 3464 mm3 of plastic. Or to put it yet another way, the card is 1.4% gold and 98.6% plastic.

Now, plastic may not be super expensive, but it has a cost associated with it. So clearly you're paying for a lot of plastic that you don't need. Since all you're interested in is the gold can you remind me again, why not just buy gold outright and skip buying the plastic altogether?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: February 23, 2013, 08:30:02 AM »
No. You buy little plastic cards that have a gram of gold embedded under fancy holograms and serial numbers. In bar form, that would be 15 mm × 8 mm × 0.4 mm or 0.6" × 0.3" × 0.01". Assuming your little plastic card is the dimension of a typical bank card (i.e. compliant to ISO/IEC 7810) it would be 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm × 0.76 mm.

In other words, the card is 570% larger in width, 675% larger in height and 190% larger in thickness than a bar of the same amount of gold. Or in other words still: The gold has a volume of 48 mm3. The card you buy has a volume of 3512 mm3, so what you are actually buying is 48 mm3 of gold encased in 3464 mm3 of plastic. Or to put it yet another way, the card is 1.4% gold and 98.6% plastic.

Now, plastic may not be super expensive, but it has a cost associated with it. So clearly you're paying for a lot of plastic that you don't need. Since all you're interested in is the gold can you remind me again, why not just buy gold outright and skip buying the plastic altogether?
Lol.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 23, 2013, 10:27:23 AM »
And what clip would that be?

I wouldn't advise against it. :)

I don't pine away for America's demise.

I read the exchange between you and jack. I don't understand your hostility though.

A difference of opinion should not result in hostility. It has been my experience that when hostility develops simply over a difference of opinion, it is usually because the truth sensed in other persons position is so threatening and terrifying a prospect. ... that it produces a vitriolic scramble into a state of denial.

Now you can't keep track of one clip?   Lol

If you read the exchange you would see it for what it is, a childish level attempt to control a conversation through deflection and dodging.  But you already knew that....lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2013, 10:33:24 AM »
lol...I wouldn't suggest that anyone get into the habit of doing stuff like this when you're traveling.  Especially if you travel routinely.

Coming from you it means nothing jack.  You have demonstrated your ignorance well is this regard.  Its a decent bet you never even been on a plane.  You know nothing except what you read on the Internet. 

Get out more.

PS:  went through the scanner a couple days ago with my belt on and watch on.  They noticed the watch looked at it and passed me through.

Care to post your expertise on this a little more telling me horror stories of what could happen to me?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

::)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 23, 2013, 06:11:44 PM »
This was the extent of your questioning the proposition and its probabilities:

My attempts at discussion were contained in comments which have since been deleted. Anyway, if you're open to suggestions then I recommend a basic course in symbolic logic, reading widely and from sources not just on the internet, and, if you happen to consume illicit substances, ceasing that. (These prescriptions are valid for everyone, so I'm not leveling them just at you.)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »
I was fucking with you, you know, because your post contained words with more than 2 syllables and actually displayed a modicum of rational thought.

Carry on.

Thanks braaaaaaa.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2013, 07:06:04 PM »
My attempts at discussion were contained in comments which have since been deleted.

I don't believe you.  Who do you claim deleted the comments?

Anyway, if you're open to suggestions then I recommend a basic course in symbolic logic

You indicated that getbig wasn't an appropriate place for such a discussion, so I thought perhaps you were aware of a more appropriate place.

...reading widely and from sources not just on the internet, and, if you happen to consume illicit substances, ceasing that. (These prescriptions are valid for everyone, so I'm not leveling them just at you.)

Odd, because I've come to have that impression of you.

Not sure what you're trying to suggest by anything in this post, but you are free to step up to the thread in question, and say what you need to say, there.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
I'll ask again, syntaxmachine.  Who would you say deleted the comments you claim to have made?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2013, 02:50:26 PM »

I am not buying plastic cards with gold, I am buying gold embedded in a plastic protective card.

I may personally prefer the 1 gram sizes, however, there are those who prefer to have 2.5 gram weights, and still others who prefer the 5 gram weights. The card is made into the same size as a credit card for convenience and uniformity. What you completely miss is the fact that pure 24 Karat gold is extremely soft. The card acts as BOTH a protective sheath, as well as a certificate of authenticity that travels with the gold.

Most people are unaware that the majority of gold coins & bars lose their certification the moment they leave the vault. The burden of proof is on the bearer. Anyone who has ever received a fake bar or coin will understand the value of this. The hologram that adorns the back of the gold piece is an additional security feature that ensures the gold cannot be tampered with, without it being easily noticeable. This ensure that any merchant or store clerk can easily verify that it is a genuine karatbar, and not a fake. Infact, one does not even have to have been the recipient of a fake bar or coin to recognize the value of having a piece of privately issued LBMA gold that is not subject to government recall or confiscation, that is always LBMA certified for weight & purity, and acceptable for settlement of debts worldwide.

In addition, no other gold bar or coin comes with a network of merchants & businesses that have agreed to accept it as a form of exchange for goods & services.

The value & benefits to owning & acquiring this form of gold are readily apparent to me, and all others who acquire it. If it is not readily apparent to you, fortunately, there is no law that says you must either acquire it or accept it. The same unfortunately cannot be said of Federal Reserve notes that surreptitiously steal the value of both our labour & our wealth.

I have no desire to get into a Karatbars discussion here. Those who want to know more are free to call my 24/7 information hotline, or attend a LIVE webcast on Monday at 12 noon EST. They can leave a message requesting the co-ordinates for the LIVE webcast.
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2013, 04:54:58 PM »
I am not buying plastic cards with gold, I am buying gold embedded in a plastic protective card.

I'm not reading your essay...but you must realize the absurdity of this first sentence.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2013, 06:14:20 PM »

Yes you are - you're buying 98.6% plastic with 1.4% gold. That's a plastic card with a tiny bit of gold inside.

I may personally prefer the 1 gram sizes, however, there are those who prefer to have 2.5 gram weights, and still others who prefer the 5 gram weights. The card is made into the same size as a credit card for convenience and uniformity. What you completely miss is the fact that pure 24 Karat gold is extremely soft. The card acts as BOTH a protective sheath, as well as a certificate of authenticity that travels with the gold.

It's true that 999.9 gold is very soft. But the question is why do you need to own 999.9 gold? You can get gold alloyed with, for example, titanium and get the same quantity of actual gold, in an alloy that is much better than the gold-in-a-condom you peddle.

Most people are unaware that the majority of gold coins & bars lose their certification the moment they leave the vault. The burden of proof is on the bearer. Anyone who has ever received a fake bar or coin will understand the value of this. The hologram that adorns the back of the gold piece is an additional security feature that ensures the gold cannot be tampered with, without it being easily noticeable. This ensure that any merchant or store clerk can easily verify that it is a genuine karatbar, and not a fake. Infact, one does not even have to have been the recipient of a fake bar or coin to recognize the value of having a piece of privately issued LBMA gold that is not subject to government recall or confiscation, that is always LBMA certified for weight & purity, and acceptable for settlement of debts worldwide.

So you are asserting that it's impossible for someone to make a counterfeit Karatbar? That's an extraordinary claim. Is it one that you really intend to make? If so, challenge accepted. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and enter into a legally binding contract stating that you will examine up to 10 Karatbars that I present to you using whatever techniques you claim merchants and store clerks can use and point out the fake one? If you successfully identify the counterfeit bar, I'll pay you $5,000. If you don't, you'll pay me $5,000.

In addition, no other gold bar or coin comes with a network of merchants & businesses that have agreed to accept it as a form of exchange for goods & services.

Show me one restaurant in Las Vegas that accepts your silly little plastic card in lieu of currency. Or a car dealer. Or a grocery store. And while you're at it please let me know how I can pay my bill using Karatbars and get change back? Remember, I dislike fiat currency and want gold-in-a-condom back!

The value & benefits to owning & acquiring this form of gold are readily apparent to me, and all others who acquire it. If it is not readily apparent to you, fortunately, there is no law that says you must either acquire it or accept it. The same unfortunately cannot be said of Federal Reserve notes that surreptitiously steal the value of both our labour & our wealth.

The "value & benefits" are readily apparent to you because you are an idiot.

I have no desire to get into a Karatbars discussion here.

Of course you don't - you've been trounced so much already... who can blame you?

Those who want to know more are free to call my 24/7 information hotline, or attend a LIVE webcast on Monday at 12 noon EST. They can leave a message requesting the co-ordinates for the LIVE webcast.

Ooh. A live webcast? Is it better than that youtube presentation you spammed on here, where a guy with an IQ of 1.77 was showing charts made with Microsoft Works 95 and trying to eat his microphone?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: February 24, 2013, 07:56:36 PM »
Yes you are - you're buying 98.6% plastic with 1.4% gold. That's a plastic card with a tiny bit of gold inside.

Why do you insist on being so obtuse?  What I'm paying for is the GOLD itself.
The security features are an added bonus thrown in.

It's true that 999.9 gold is very soft. But the question is why do you need to own 999.9 gold? You can get gold alloyed with, for example, titanium and get the same quantity of actual gold, in an alloy that is much better than the gold-in-a-condom you peddle.

Because gold alloy is NOT currency grade.

So you are asserting that it's impossible for someone to make a counterfeit Karatbar? That's an extraordinary claim. Is it one that you really intend to make? If so, challenge accepted. Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is and enter into a legally binding contract stating that you will examine up to 10 Karatbars that I present to you using whatever techniques you claim merchants and store clerks can use and point out the fake one? If you successfully identify the counterfeit bar, I'll pay you $5,000. If you don't, you'll pay me $5,000.

I am asserting that it is impossible for someone to tamper with the gold within a karatbar without it being easily & readily noticeable.

Show me one restaurant in Las Vegas that accepts your silly little plastic card in lieu of currency. Or a car dealer. Or a grocery store. And while you're at it please let me know how I can pay my bill using Karatbars and get change back? Remember, I dislike fiat currency and want gold-in-a-condom back!

Don't know of a restaurant in Las Vegas at the moment. I don't currently as yet have the entire list of establishments within the K-Exchange database. In the USA, I am only personally aware of K-Exchanges in the states of Maryland, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Illinois, Washington, and California.

The lists is however growing everyday in 75+ countries around the world.

The "value & benefits" are readily apparent to you because you are an idiot.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Of course you don't - you've been trounced so much already... who can blame you?

What you refer to as a trouncing, I consider a huge waste of time, ...only to have my posts selectively edited, moved, and/or deleted.

Now, ...in an obvious attempt to steer this thread back on track, ...no thanks to the mod, what do you think of Bernanke's obvious efforts to destroy the American economy?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 24, 2013, 07:58:54 PM »

I'm not reading your essay...but you must realize the absurdity of this first sentence.

Not really all that absurd. He is implying that what I'm paying for is plastic.
What I'm actually paying for is the GOLD contained within the plastic.
The plastic is a nice bonus that to me, makes this form of gold ownership superior.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 24, 2013, 08:17:16 PM »
Classic porcupine, but you still haven't answered his question, just tossed it back and accused him of doing what you have appeared to have mastered. Answer the man's question.

::) IF, and that's a big IF you read the whole exchange, you will see he NEVER answer the question i posed to him when the conversation started.

Jesus H Christ, Jags, try and keep up.  he said we are losing rights that are leading to our demise.  I asked him to list them so i can answer his question that he still hasn't answered.  and you know what the next question would be:  how are those leading to our demise?  (not that i had any faith or expectation it could go that far with him)

In order to have have "productive discussion" you need to be able to keep up.  So stop trying to support one of the only people around who agrees with your loony hate filled assessments you snuggly pooh bear lover.   :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 24, 2013, 08:58:22 PM »
::) IF, and that's a big IF you read the whole exchange, you will see he NEVER answer the question i posed to him when the conversation started.

Jesus H Christ, Jags, try and keep up.  he said we are losing rights that are leading to our demise.  I asked him to list them so i can answer his question that he still hasn't answered.  and you know what the next question would be:  how are those leading to our demise?  (not that i had any faith or expectation it could go that far with him)

In order to have have "productive discussion" you need to be able to keep up.  So stop trying to support one of the only people around who agrees with your loony hate filled assessments you snuggly pooh bear lover.   :-*

I will support him because he speaks the truth. just because one is inadequate at articulating what the truth is, does not mean he can't recognize it when he sees it.

What i am asking for is actual argument based on actual fact that's it happening now.  Not fear based CT or antidotes.  

How are these for facts?

w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2013, 09:12:27 PM »
fucking Canadians... Can we just ban them all?  Even when they have a good point they go about making it in such an annoying way that they make Americans who agree unwilling to point out the same problems.

Seriously, I'm ready to ban Canada from this forum lol ;D  arrogant shitbags the lot of them.

What, they don't have message boards in Canada?  Why do you arrogant shits have to troll here?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2013, 09:13:17 PM »
So stop trying to support one of the only people around who agrees with your loony hate filled assessments you snuggly pooh bear lover.   :-*

Need any more facts?

PS: I also like bitsy the poodle.  :-* :-*

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2013, 09:14:21 PM »
fucking Canadians... Can we just ban them all?  Even when they have a good point they go about making it in such an annoying way that they make Americans who agree unwilling to point out the same problems.

Seriously, I'm ready to ban Canada from this forum lol ;D  arrogant shitbags the lot of them.

ROTFLMAO!!!
w