Author Topic: how much can you dudes db row?  (Read 43397 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: how much can you dudes db row?
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2013, 04:54:12 AM »
never mind all this manly talk here... check this out for perfect glutes..in a nice panty.
 :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2013, 05:01:25 AM »
Bill was a legend no doubt, I think he used get up at like 3am and train.
yes 6 days a week...very dedicated man.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2013, 06:41:07 AM »
I think a lot of people get confused when it comes to progressive overload. The tendency to think at what being suggested is that you can increase your training poundages every workout to infinity where everyone can bench 1000 lbs raw. In reality though that's not what is implied at all. Someone who can bent over row say 315lbs x 8  for example might be able to move up 5-10 lbs over a 12 week training cycle before he stalls out completely. At which point you would swap in a different rowing movement for 12 weeks and try to get stronger on that. When the person comes back to the barbell rows he won't be able to come back to right where he left off, it may take 6 weeks to get back to that point and another 6 weeks to add another 5-10lbs.. But over the course of a couple years that same guy will be able to row 335-345 it's a slow process with someone who has been training for a while but it's progress regardless.

This seems very reasonable.

I agree you canīt just keep increasing weight, you need to later use other training methods to get further...
                 Periodization:
The theory is based upon the discovery that constant heavy-duty training does not lead to maximum progress. In fact,keeping up too high a level of intensity without adequate rest often leads to diminishing performance , burn-out , or injury. Periodization allows the body to gradually adapt to the stress of exercise.

I would rather listen to Mr Pearl than A.J.

For me this has been a good way to train over the years.  I haven't placed a lot on emphasis on pushing heavy weights all the time but eventually they've increased. I tried dogg crapp training and had good results...wouldn't be able to put my body through that all the time though. I think it's time to go back to some heavy training now after all this talk...

he's a legend, but what are his stats throughout the years? ie. bodyweight and bodyfat levels?

my point is that he never gained anymore lean muscle tissue after a certain point

look at my idol King Zane

he was 187 @ 5% from 1977-1980 and later in 1982 he stepped on stage at over 200 pounds

and guess what? his training poundages INCREASED GREATLY in 1982 ;)

He must've came across some magical strength inducing, appetite stimulating supplements...that is a huge increase.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2013, 08:50:23 AM »
i can do about 6-8 reps with 50 pounds added onto me (this is wide grip overhand style)

underhand close-grip style i can do about 6-8 reps with 25 pounds added onto me

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa a.

So this is where you are hiding these days and spreading your bullshit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2013, 09:36:24 AM »
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

So this is where you are hiding these days and spreading your bullshit.

bullshit will be dis-confirmed once i post my update pics chumpo :D

update pics will come once i can row 145 for 6-8 reps, which should happen round the start of april

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2013, 10:03:36 AM »
I agree you canīt just keep increasing weight, you need to later use other training methods to get further...
                 Periodization:
The theory is based upon the discovery that constant heavy-duty training does not lead to maximum progress. In fact,keeping up too high a level of intensity without adequate rest often leads to diminishing performance , burn-out , or injury. Periodization allows the body to gradually adapt to the stress of exercise.

I would rather listen to Mr Pearl than A.J.

Absolutely!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »
i looked up very closely what are halodrol and superdrol.

so, dj181, youre by far no natural at all.

you are on stronger stuff than i am,lol.

those are legit and full out real steroids, just without the label.

i hope this helps.you are a steroid user, and considering that, your hysique is nothing.

sorry brother.but it is what it is.
lmao

like that arab guy who says he's natural he also use(d) superdrol

(strongest oral ever created?)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: February 23, 2013, 01:00:25 PM »
i looked up very closely what are halodrol and superdrol.

so, dj181, youre by far no natural at all.

you are on stronger stuff than i am,lol.

those are legit and full out real steroids, just without the label.

i hope this helps.you are a steroid user, and considering that, your hysique is nothing.

sorry brother.but it is what it is.

well man, i take 10mg most days of the week but not every single day (basically on my training days) and i take a full week off every 4 or 5 weeks, so i'd say that makes me a rather light user

is 10 mg 4 or 5 days a week a big roid user?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2013, 02:25:10 PM »
well man, i take 10mg most days of the week but not every single day (basically on my training days) and i take a full week off every 4 or 5 weeks, so i'd say that makes me a rather light user

is 10 mg 4 or 5 days a week a big roid user?

You're a juicer...and look like nothing.

Period.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2013, 02:28:12 PM »
bullshit will be dis-confirmed once i post my update pics chumpo :D

update pics will come once i can row 145 for 6-8 reps, which should happen round the start of april

yeah you keep saying you're gonna post pics. started in November. it's fucking February of the next year.

here's a hint..oral Steroids make you retain water, that's why you are beating your head in wondering why you don't look cut, stupid

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2013, 02:29:38 PM »
Oh....and LOLOL @ the guy on Superdrol bragging about his strength...no shit you got stronger.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
How much does Groink db row? And hand on the rack or hand/knee on the bench?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
  >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2013, 04:33:39 PM »
wait, justifying steroids with low dosages?

thats not how it works.

even very low dose cycle blasts natural straight out of the water,no questions.

if im on 100mg test e weekly, thats still on gear.theres no ifs about that.

man, get your diet in order,dj181, those are weak results for being on mislabeled masterona.

fucking hell, do you realize that materona is right up there with trenbolone?

masteron might even be more androgenic than tren.

not to mention anapolon.

if i-or anyone- took anapolon and ate a broscience diet with 200gramms-300gramms protein a day along with whatever else, everyone should gain a very fast 10lbs of muscle.

with masteron, there should be striations and veins popping everywhere.

comeone you looking into what training regiments might be good etc, yet deliberately dismiss diet.

look, when on gear like you are, training matters fuck all, but diet will be important,at very least the adequate protein intake will be needed.

so you really think that "diet" makes that much of a diff?

here's my current "diet"

breakkie: musli ceral with milk and coffee with milk and sugar
lunch: 2 burritos and coca cola
din-din: 3 eggs and 6 strips of bacon and grapefruit juice and 2 chocolate chip muffins
late meal: lo-mien noodles and coca cola

my "diet" is rich in carbs and moderate fat and pro

i don't know how much fucking protein that is, but it ain't 200-300 grams, closer to 100 grams i'd say

so what would you suggest dude? and don't worry man, i'll listen and maybe even try it out, but i ain't gonna eat clean and i gotta eat cheap coz i'm a broke punkass

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #89 on: February 23, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »
i don't know what rowing has to do with updated pics ???dj,,,and trying to make dry lean gains on orals goes against your'zane'standard ur trying to achieve with your build,any gains made will diminish/dissapear do to oral's not being best choice on there own for dry gains,,,good luck,,post pics to prove 'groink'wrong.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2013, 04:43:50 PM »
i don't know what rowing has to do with updated pics ???dj,,,and trying to make dry lean gains on orals goes against your'zane'standard ur trying to achieve with your build,any gains made will diminish/dissapear do to oral's not being best choice on there own for dry gains,,,good luck,,post pics to prove 'groink'wrong.

well man, that dude in my avi is EXACTLY what i want to look like

and i'd put him @ 175-180 @ 5-6% if he is my height of 5'11"

and remember, sdrol is a dry gainer ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/165508-superdrol-dry-wet.html

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »
well man, that dude in my avi is EXACTLY what i want to look like

and i'd put him @ 175-180 @ 5-6% if he is my height of 5'11"

and remember, sdrol is a dry gainer ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/165508-superdrol-dry-wet.html
is that his diet your doing?too,,,u need before,during,after,pics ,,i guess u'll suprise us,,no insult here from me,,good luck...u no what ur doing if u researched ...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2013, 04:57:25 PM »
is that his diet your doing?too,,,u need before,during,after,pics ,,i guess u'll suprise us,,no insult here from me,,good luck...u no what ur doing if u researched ...

no that "diet" is my own thing

like i said before i'll post up update pics once i row the 145 pound bell for 6-8 reps and get a good 6-8 reps on weighted push-ups with 150 pounds strapped onto me

right now i get 6 reps with 125 pound bell in the rows and i can get 10 reps with 100 pounds strapped to me on the weighted push-ups

i predict that i'll hit these strength goals within 2 months time

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2013, 05:09:28 PM »
no that "diet" is my own thing

like i said before i'll post up update pics once i row the 145 pound bell for 6-8 reps and get a good 6-8 reps on weighted push-ups with 150 pounds strapped onto me

right now i get 6 reps with 125 pound bell in the rows and i can get 10 reps with 100 pounds strapped to me on the weighted push-ups

i predict that i'll hit these strength goals within 2 months time

fair enough,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2013, 06:39:47 PM »

Dj is 100% confident he'll achieve a certain look when he can row 145 lbs on his diet of burritos and lo mein noodles  ;D . I hope he does it I really do!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2013, 11:49:08 PM »
i do chest supported dbell row, so 90lbs in each hand is enough. with 100lbs i can't focus on the contraction.
asstropin

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2013, 04:01:20 PM »
You can move a weight or feel a weight. I train mostly by feel these days, and rest very little between sets. My top set of DB rows usually is with 75 lbs, doing full 8 reps and another 15 partials in between those reps. Rest time is usually 15 seconds in between sets. On my move the weight day which is once a week, I will do 95 lbs for 2-3 reps, 15 seconds rest for 15 sets. That workout is designed to hit a totally different energy system then the feel day. This is designed for power. You won't get much size doing 2-3 reps.

DB rows in particular was an exercise where it was very hard to feel the back working when the weights got heavy. I never got much results going a lot heavier.

anab0lic

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2013, 06:15:01 AM »
You can move a weight or feel a weight. I train mostly by feel these days, and rest very little between sets. My top set of DB rows usually is with 75 lbs, doing full 8 reps and another 15 partials in between those reps. Rest time is usually 15 seconds in between sets. On my move the weight day which is once a week, I will do 95 lbs for 2-3 reps, 15 seconds rest for 15 sets. That workout is designed to hit a totally different energy system then the feel day. This is designed for power. You won't get much size doing 2-3 reps.

DB rows in particular was an exercise where it was very hard to feel the back working when the weights got heavy. I never got much results going a lot heavier.

Nearly everyone i see do dumbell rows does them wrong.   The trick is to pull up and BACK to the hip in an arc like motion...you will doing like 1/3 of the weight this way but this will actually make the lats do the work and not the mid back/arms.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2013, 06:16:39 AM »
i use 30-34kg dumbbells for this exercise

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2013, 06:23:03 AM »
 ;D