Author Topic: Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.  (Read 25142 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.
« on: February 19, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »
Dr. Ben Carson destroying Obama in his presence. LOVE IT! 8)
Chocolate FTW!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »
Ben is a respectable Figure and a Great Surgeon.....met him 5yrs ago in B-more at John Hopkins....a nice dude

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
Ben is a respectable Figure and a Great Surgeon.....met him 5yrs ago in B-more at John Hopkins....a nice dude

Dark chocolate FTW! First Black President! I love this guy. A great black role model.  Barry Go home.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »
a truly great man, this country needs more like him.
F

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 11:47:24 AM »
All jokes aside, it's guys like this that make me more proud of being a black man. Obama was just disciplined and it was bad. A brilliant world renowned brain surgeon. If this had happened during an election, this would have caused Obama to lose guaranteed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 11:54:15 AM »
All jokes aside, it's guys like this that make me more proud of being a black man. Obama was just disciplined and it was bad. A brilliant world renowned brain surgeon. If this had happened during an election, this would have caused Obama to lose guaranteed.
Any other time you're jewish....now you want to be black?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
That guy is awesome.  Blojoba was sitting there looking like he'd rather be anywhere else on the planet than hearing that speech, lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 12:07:06 PM »
Any other time you're jewish....now you want to be black?

::) ::) ::)
Puhlese...

How does the world view you? (rhetorical question)..........ASIAN
How does the world view me? BLACK

While yes, genetically that's what races you are made of, let's not kid each other friend. Be proud of who you are.  This includes how the world views you. There is no bonus for siding up with whites even if you share their blood as you and I do.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 12:09:13 PM »
::) ::) ::)
Puhlese...

You converted to blackism a couple weeks ago? I missed the memo...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 12:14:54 PM »
That guy is awesome.  Blojoba was sitting there looking like he'd rather be anywhere else on the planet than hearing that speech, lol

LOL. I was watching Obama's body and face expressions. He wanted to be anywhere else but there.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 12:17:07 PM »

Hope Dr. Carson runs in '16...

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 12:26:12 PM »
He basically told Obama everything he is doing is wrong..and the dr is right... If he ran I would vote for him.. But common sense and asking people to think and make their own way is not in vogue right now..

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:12 PM »
Dr. Ben Carson destroying Obama in his presence. LOVE IT! 8)
Chocolate FTW!

Man this dude is a bit off. He goes on about tithe and other biblical bullshit. there is nothing fair about tithe.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
Man this dude is a bit off. He goes on about tithe and other biblical bullshit. there is nothing fair about tithe.

10% across the board or a flat tax is totally fair. He is a man of God. Good.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 12:36:31 PM »
He is useless.

Wiggs, if you want to admire a black man, admire Neil De Grasse Tyson.  That is someone to aspire to.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 12:39:53 PM »
He is useless.

Wiggs, if you want to admire a black man, admire Neil De Grasse Tyson.  That is someone to aspire to.

A world renowned neurosurgeon is useless? LOLOLOLOLOLZ....Troll away.

Degrasse is Godless freak and will burn in hell.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 12:40:46 PM »
10% across the board or a flat tax is totally fair. He is a man of God. Good.

What should be drone about non-graduated taxes that disproportionately effect the middle class and the poor?
A

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 12:41:28 PM »
He is useless.

Says someone with over 32,000 posts on a bodybuilding message board  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 12:44:14 PM »
I read about Dr. Ben Carson's life story many years ago. He really came from nothing. He is an incredible person. Incredible isn't a strong enough word. My memory is fading about what I read about him but I remember when he was a young brain surgeon he attempted an operation no other surgeon would try to save conjoined twins at the brain. He was in charge of 70 members  that contributed to the success of the operation. The operation took 22 hours. A legend was born among doctors. Despite having cancer he operates on 300 children a year.

Thanks for posting that Wiggs. I lose faith in humanity reading the posts by many members of this board then a post like this brings me some hope.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 12:44:52 PM »
What should be drone about non-graduated taxes that disproportionately effect the middle class and the poor?

Look in terms of federal income taxes, there should be a flat tax. Period dot. If people really wanted to, in AMERICA, you can work your way out of being poor through savings and working your ass off. 80% of the shit people think they need, they don't. All consumer bullshit.

You'll have to suffer awhile but it'll be an experience you'll never want to relive and you'll learn how to spend and how to save. A lost art in this country as we just go after what we want.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »
I read about Dr. Ben Carson's life story many years ago. He really came from nothing. He is an incredible person. Incredible isn't a strong enough word. My memory is fading about what I read about him but I remember when he was a young brain surgeon he attempted an operation no other surgeon would try to save conjoined twins at the brain. He was in charge of 70 members  that contributed to the success of the operation. The operation took 22 hours. A legend was born among doctors. Despite having cancer he operates on 300 children a year.

Thanks for posting that Wiggs. I lose faith in humanity reading the posts by many members of this board then a post like this brings me some hope.

8) 8) 8)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 12:50:49 PM »
Obama obviously doesn't like black people

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
Look in terms of federal income taxes, there should be a flat tax. Period dot. If people really wanted to, in AMERICA, you can work your way out of being poor through savings and working your ass off. 80% of the shit people think they need, they don't. All consumer bullshit.

You'll have to suffer awhile but it'll be an experience you'll never want to relive and you'll learn how to spend and how to save. A lost art in this country as we just go after what we want.

flat tax completely rapes the lower middle class, are you not aware of things like the price of goods etc. there is nothing fair about it. Life is not fair to start, suggesting treating everyone equally is stupid. Some are born with illness, mental or physical for example, it's not fair to not provide them with help etc.

it's too simplistic and misses the complexity that is human life.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 12:53:26 PM »
There should be a flat tax. Everyone should pay the same percentage. No exemptions. If you make 25K you pay more than a person making 24,999.  The amount going to the Federal government would go up and many of the middle class would find their taxes went down. It's just that people are too uneducated to realize that even with deductions your taxes would go down with a flat tax. The rich know it would be hurt them to have a flat tax with no way of getting around the set percentage. Everyone from the guy handing you your Whooper to Bill Gates should pay the same percentage with no way to skate around it.