Author Topic: What is the cheapest country to live in where you don't have to worry about..  (Read 8980 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Canada is super expensive. A 2 bedroom apartment costs more in Toronto then a 5 bedroom huge house in vagas.

i own a 5 bedroom house in toronto...

wanna rent a room?  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

i own a 5 bedroom house in toronto...

wanna rent a room?  :)
What is your house worth?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
What is your house worth?

and it's not even detached...  :-\

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

and it's not even detached...  :-\

Fuck, that seems really cheap compared to Paris prices. How many square meters (or feet) is that house?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Fuck, that seems really cheap compared to Paris prices. How many square meters (or feet) is that house?

1800-1900 inside + 2 large decks (3 stories)

big enough for the wife and I and the animals

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
1800-1900 inside + 2 large decks (3 stories)

big enough for the wife and I and the animals

Fuck, that's about 170 square meters not including the decks. i need to move out of my city. I barely have half of that with one large balcony. I could sell it for about 850 000 euros but I would have to put about the same amount on top of it to get what you have.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Fuck, that's about 170 square meters not including the decks. i need to move out of my city. I barely have half of that with one large balcony. I could sell it for about 850 000 euros but I would have to put about the same amount on top of it to get what you have.
A million dollar house to live in tiny shack, that fucken sucks.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
A million dollar house to live in tiny shack, that fucken sucks.

Most beautiful city in the world.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Most beautiful city in the world.  ::)
For that much money the streets better be made out of gold  :D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
For that much money the streets better be made out of gold  :D

Actually, the city is getting dirtier day by day. More and more homeless and not even mentioning the romanians begging at every red light.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Actually, the city is getting dirtier day by day. More and more homeless and not even mentioning the romanians begging at every red light.

sevaste loves it there

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

sevaste loves it there

Sebastian is a legend among the gypsy romani community here in Paris. Their representative stated that if he came back to Paris, they would all leave. the government is still unsure if they want to trade.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Tasmania.

Tazie is fine, Vatican could be good too .

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Oh yes, Poland. Nice people, beautiful country and epic women.

& well known pro Nazi football hooligans !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
in cuba as longterm tourist youre treated like a king.

its the safest place barnone worldwide, how i know i been there.

theres more than cigars and rum there,fyi ::)

& how much for hookers "services"  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Isn't Saint-Martin incredibly expensive now? I too am looking for a place to flee to once all my loans are paid off. France is going down the shitter and Paris has become incredibly expensive.

My bad, Sint Maarten Dutch side. The French side is more expensive, and is an ultra peripheral eurozone member, so it uses euros and is expensive. The Dutch side is way more laid back and uses the dollar. Weird, but shits cheaper on that side, unless you are far down Orient Beach or something, then they do dollar for euro exchange straight up.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

che

• Getbig V
Salinas ,Ecuador.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it

Considering going there this summer. What's the best month weather-wise?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
this is interesting and important.

its best if you know someone, then itl be cheaper.

since theres no official prostitution there, one has to be somewhat careful, but basicaly any girl in a club can be approached and asked.

100-200 dollaros will get you real hotties to stay with you all night.i never even asked for a quick fuck, my frends did, ill ask them what they paid, but i think its 20-30usd. and this is all hot girls,clean,healthy, not like the foolmouthed toothless monsters walking in soho-london.

in dominican republic, its cheaper and every woman is a whore, but if they know youre leaving the next day, they gonna steal your digi cam and phone and whatever they can.

in cuba noone will steal shit from you, the govt penalty is simply too ridiculous.

when i hear how some ppl say cuba isnt safe, my head could explode.

its extremly safe even for gringo face like me, unlike the gated communities all over spain, where the thieves have quite the trciks to break into a house.

With that tan you got going on you look more cuban than castro.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
canada

:)
canada is cold and too many taxes, and poor health care.

I would have to vote for Australia.
A

cephissus

• Getbig V

???

Fuzzy Nuts

in dominican republic, its cheaper and every woman is a whore, but if they know youre leaving the next day, they gonna steal your digi cam and phone and whatever they can.
Dominican is too hairy. I work with a guy from there...came here to be a pitcher. Cops shake down everybody. Saw pics of this guys cousin that the cops shot with a shotgun, for not pulling over quick enough.

Jizzacked

been a few years since I looked into this, but costa rica looked pretty appealing.  your dollar will go far in panama, and a nice gated palace will only run you a couple hundred grand.  I was turned off by the fact that having a wall around your property seemed to be a necessity, and most of the real estate listings talked about the playful monkeys in your yard eating your fruit from the trees.  fuck that shit, I don't want to walk out of my house and run into some asshole fairy ass monkey who is having a bad day.