Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 79681 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 01:35:15 PM »
You won't be needing to buy milk at the grocery store anymore with that much nandrolone

not everyone lactates on that much nandralone. a major aspect of being a top competitor is being genetically blessed at not getting bad side effects and health issues. a top national competitor in the light heavies in the late 90s in jersey used to run 250mg's of test, 2 grams of deca, 2 grams of eq in the offseason and never had issues.

go ahead and try to stay on prami or caber year round and see why its a very, very bad idea.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 01:36:35 PM »
I couldn't give a shit WHAT people are taking, what Im saying is that stack could be cut in half and you would still gain roughly the same amount with far less adverse effects.

Oh and if you need to take that much to get gains then bodybuilding isn't for you.

Why do you think it could be cut in half for the same results? Is 1 gram of test just as strong as 2?

ukjeff

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 01:37:14 PM »
a top national competitor in the light heavies in the late 90s in jersey used to run 250mg's of test, 2 grams of deca, 2 grams of eq in the offseason and never had issues.
I bet he looks great nowadays.  ::)

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 01:37:44 PM »
I bet he looks great nowadays.  ::)

what does that have to do with anything?

ukjeff

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2013, 01:38:50 PM »
Why do you think it could be cut in half for the same results? Is 1 gram of test just as strong as 2?
Does "the law of diminishing returns" mean anything to you?

ukjeff

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2013, 01:40:03 PM »
what does that have to do with anything?
This...
and never had issues.

No issues at the time doesnt mean no issues at all.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2013, 01:40:28 PM »
Does "the law of diminishing returns" mean anything to you?

It happens at much, much higher doses.

ukjeff

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2013, 01:41:08 PM »
It happens at much, much higher doses.
Evidence please?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2013, 01:41:17 PM »
not everyone lactates on that much nandralone. a major aspect of being a top competitor is being genetically blessed at not getting bad side effects and health issues. a top national competitor in the light heavies in the late 90s in jersey used to run 250mg's of test, 2 grams of deca, 2 grams of eq in the offseason and never had issues.

go ahead and try to stay on prami or caber year round and see why its a very, very bad idea.

Some of the ancilliaries are probably worst than the hormones themselves...you got a point.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2013, 01:42:00 PM »
Evidence please?

yes, let me go ahead and cite the numerous peer reviewed studies on grams of steroid use.

its all anecdotal. if you get diminishing returns at 2 grams of test, this isnt your sport.

ukjeff

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2013, 01:43:30 PM »
if you get diminishing returns at 2 grams of test, this isnt your sport.
And if you can compete as a pro on a gram or less then this sport is for you.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2013, 01:44:45 PM »
And if you can compete as a pro on a gram or less then this sport is for you.

honest question: do you believe anyone is turning pro on a gram or less?

ukjeff

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2013, 01:47:02 PM »
Why do you insist on writing "honest question"?
Are some of yours going to be dishonest if you don't add that caveat?

I have no idea if people are turning pro on a gram, and TBH neither do you.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2013, 01:57:32 PM »
Reading through a few threads today, I couldnt help but notice an overwhelming dislike toward deca. This was surprising to me as deca is one of the most widely used and highest dosed drugs in the bodybuilding scene. I thought I would describe a bit on how deca is used today in the top national and pro ranks for great results.

#1) never come off deca. Just like test, deca is part of the "cruise." The most basic cruise cycle among most top guys is 1-2 grams of test and 800mg's of deca. Deca maintains a level of thick muscularity and density that few other drugs build over time. When one stays on deca for long durations without break, that is part of what builds that extremely thick and dense muscle mass that the top guys have.

#2) never go lower than 800mg's of deca. Going lower than 800mg's of deca is pretty much worthless. You will get all the negative side effects (if you are so predisposed) but none of the thick, dense mass that deca builds in doses of 800+.

#3) use NPP in 6-8 week periods to blast up to 2 grams of nandralone. Incorporate 6-8 week blasts in your offseason of up to 2 grams of nandralone by using NPP. 6-8 weeks on 2 grams of deca and you will build some serious muscle mass that will not come off when you drop back down to 800mg's.

Sample nandralone cycle:

Weeks 1-4 CRUISE
1,500mg testosterone cyp
800mg deca
5iu GH monday through friday
5iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Weeks 5-12 BLAST
1,500mg test cyp
800mg deca
150mg test prop ED
150mg npp ED
100mg TNE ED
100mg dbol ED
15iu GH post workout only
15iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Why all the needless complexity?

12 Week Cycle

Test Enth/Cyp - 500mg p/wk. (1000mg in first week if you like to front load)

EQ - 400mg p/wk.

Anavar - 25 to 40mg per day.

Use some AI during and after.

Take care of your diet/cardio and you will be golden.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2013, 02:02:48 PM »
dude, theres ppl here who dont live in the delusion world and who dont want moonface year round with a permanent limp dick on top of that.

never come off deca ::)

deca and npp ::)

test cyp stacked with propionate ::)

im taking groinks stance on you.

time to show your face, the credibility is going down the toilet.

x2. There is definitely truth and science behind these posts, but I will never buy into the ALL PROS do the same mega abusing doses, with no exceptions. The doses vary greatly among those ranks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2013, 02:05:58 PM »
You want advice on how to inject a substance from a vial you brought from the trunk of someone's car?  What can go wrong? At least you came to the right place where the majority of the guys here a college kids living in the basement of their mommy's house when they are not at their part time job delivering pizza.  I'm sure the advice is spot on.
Don't be such a softy, you will die of old age on that rocking chair reading a news paper.

ukjeff

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2013, 02:09:25 PM »
Don't be such a softy, you will die of old age on that rocking chair reading a news paper.
After seeing your sons and daughters married and raise families of their own, nah.. fuck that , its much better to go out early leaving a huge musclebound corpse.  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2013, 02:12:11 PM »
I couldn't give a shit WHAT people are taking, what Im saying is that stack could be cut in half and you would still gain roughly the same amount with far less adverse effects.

Oh and if you need to take that much to get gains then bodybuilding isn't for you.
No you would not you fucken retard.  What are you stupid ??? get the same results with half? Ya nice one you fucken genius

wow,  that is considered a fucken small dose to an ifbb pro you fucken clueless naive fuck head, wow your dumb.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2013, 02:16:49 PM »
x2. There is definitely truth and science behind these posts, but I will never buy into the ALL PROS do the same mega abusing doses, with no exceptions. The doses vary greatly among those ranks.
No but they are all in the same ball park bro, the difference between them is microscopic on their protocols not greatly, well at least not at the Olympia level

ukjeff

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2013, 02:18:35 PM »
No you would not you fucken retard.  What are you stupid  get the same results with half? Ya nice one you fucken genius

wow,  that is considered a fucken small dose to an ifbb pro you fucken clueless naive fuck head, wow your dumb.

Calm down fuckwit
You keep using like you are and you wont see 50.
Good luck mate.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »

Calm down fuckwit
You keep using like you are and you wont see 50.
Good luck mate.
I am off of everything and not even training so fuck you.  :)

ukjeff

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2013, 02:20:57 PM »
No but they are all in the same ball park bro, the difference between them is microscopic on their protocols not greatly, well at least not at the Olympia level
You have no idea what people are using?
Stop reading bullshit on the internet.
I am off of everything and not even training so fuck you.
Great, you can post some photos of your legs and arms in a few weeks, lets see what you are made of.  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2013, 02:27:30 PM »
Nandrolone's potential effects on the heart compared to other drugs is unnerving.

..what makes deca so unique is that it's not toxic. your liver can be all fucked up from orals and your kidneys ready to blow out from tren, but you can bast high doses of deca and npp while your body heals itself, and grow your muscles at the same time.
l

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2013, 02:28:05 PM »
i prefer to substitute equipoise and primobolan for deca      

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2013, 02:31:46 PM »
You have no idea what people are using?
Stop reading bullshit on the internet.Great, you can post some photos of your legs and arms in a few weeks, lets see what you are made of.  ;)
Yes I do know what people use, this is like claiming that building a house cost 300 000 dollars on average and then some one claiming they built it with only 50 000. See naive fuck heads like you might believe but reality is not so. Some one might be good enough to buld the house with 250 000 dollars and others may use 350 000 but the range is not far from average.

Like talking to a child  :-[