Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 79695 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
Lol, hahahah in few weeks, hell I will still have high levels for another 6 weeks even though I have stopped everything.  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2013, 02:36:37 PM »
Why all the needless complexity?

12 Week Cycle

Test Enth/Cyp - 500mg p/wk. (1000mg in first week if you like to front load)

EQ - 400mg p/wk.

Anavar - 25 to 40mg per day.

Use some AI during and after.

Take care of your diet/cardio and you will be golden.

be a great stack for a swimmer or bike rider....i doubt i could even fuck, let alone build muscle on that stack
l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2013, 02:45:08 PM »
Fuck the "thickness" if it comes with severe moonface, it makes me look like a retard.

As much as I enjoy your posts about pros and exotic compounds this whole "2g of test" talk is boring. Everyone knows how these guys look nowadays. Yes, it is "needed", yada, yada, yet no one apart from selected few want to look like that.

Tell us something about how to look good 24/7, about stacks that "fitness models" or "natural bodybuilders do".

I take 50mg of prop, 50mg of tren eod and sometimes go up to 100mg for few weeks and I absolutely love how I look. Too bad it ruins my lipids, so it's not gonna work out in the long run. I would love to hear how maintain this veiny, dense look without taking tren. Var? Bold? How much?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2013, 02:45:48 PM »
Fuck the "thickness" if it comes with severe moonface, it makes me look like a retard.

As much as I enjoy your posts about pros and exotic compounds this whole "2g of test" talk is boring. Everyone knows how these guys look nowadays. Yes, it is "needed", yada, yada, yet no one apart from selected few want to look like that.

Tell us something about how to look good 24/7, about stacks that "fitness models" or "natural bodybuilders do".

I take 50mg of prop, 50mg of tren eod and sometimes go up to 100mg for few weeks and I absolutely love how I look. Too bad it ruins my lipids, so it's not gonna work out in the long run. I would love to hear how maintain this veiny, dense look without taking tren. Var? Bold? How much?

Just throw in some masteron with your test and deca. No moonface.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2013, 02:45:53 PM »

..what makes deca so unique is that it's not toxic. your liver can be all fucked up from orals and your kidneys ready to blow out from tren, but you can bast high doses of deca and npp while your body heals itself, and grow your muscles at the same time.

What's the deal with the blood vessel, genetic damage, and rapid ventricular hypertrophy studies/evidence then?

(asking to learn, not debate)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2013, 02:47:37 PM »
Just throw in some masteron with your test and deca. No moonface.

Winnie ruins my skin and makes me feel awful, I fear that androgen like masteron would do the same. Winnie RUINED my skin (big fucking lumps, horrible shit, I had to take antibiotics after that) after 5 fuckin days.

Masteron is gonna fuck up lipids as well. Lipids is only issue I got from tren at this dose.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2013, 02:48:01 PM »

+1.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2013, 02:49:15 PM »

good post, make sense, most do not want to look like a pro nor want to do these enormous doses.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2013, 02:52:14 PM »
Winnie ruins my skin and makes me feel awful, I fear that androgen like masteron would do the same. Winnie RUINED my skin (big fucking lumps, horrible shit, I had to take antibiotics after that) after 5 fuckin days.

Masteron is gonna fuck up lipids as well. Lipids is only issue I got from tren at this dose.

Did you have to get blood panel test to find out your lipids were off or can you actually feel something as a result of it?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
Dianabol - decent strength, moonface, fucked up lipids, high BP, didn't feel so good on that
Test - feels good up to 250mg/week or so, then it's bloat, acne and little to no gains apart from water... No dramatic strength gains.
Nandrolone - run it once, it's hard to tell if it works or not, messes up with prolactin so cabaser or no dick. maybe low dose nandrolone will do something.
Winnie - tried two times, stopped after 5 days. CRAZY HIGH bp, terrible skin, felt like absolute shit
Tren - god I love this shit. at 50mg eod I sleep like baby, bp is in check, I feel like I'm fucking high, incredible.

That's my experience. So far test+tren, fuck the rest, not worth it.

I take blood panel every 4 months or so, on test only my lipids are actually way better than OFF. After dianabol and then on tren it looks pretty dramatic tbfh.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2013, 02:53:06 PM »
you recommend nolva for that much nandrolone...lol

I call total BS on this dude after reading some of the stuff. At first i was like okay pros do some crazy shit sure, but now that i see nolva mentioned for a 19nor.. considering nolva/clomid can aggrevate gyno with a 19nor.. only prolactin control, and real AIs especially at these doses make any sense. I've tried back and forth and been able to reverse on cycle gyno from 19nor...

This guy is full of shit or even if it's alot of correct stuff, alot of terribly wrong advice things that seem outdated advice or tht could be done alot better with a lot less hassle n pain.

Anyways... Whatever

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2013, 02:54:22 PM »
Dianabol - decent strength, moonface, fucked up lipids, high BP, didn't feel so good on that
Test - feels good up to 250mg/week or so, then it's bloat, acne and little to no gains apart from water... No dramatic strength gains.
Nandrolone - run it once, it's hard to tell if it works or not, messes up with prolactin so cabaser or no dick. maybe low dose nandrolone will do something.
Winnie - tried two times, stopped after 5 days. CRAZY HIGH bp, terrible skin, felt like absolute shit
Tren - god I love this shit. at 50mg eod I sleep like baby, bp is in check, I feel like I'm fucking high, incredible.

That's my experience. So far test+tren, fuck the rest, not worth it.

I take blood panel every 4 months or so, on test only my lipids are actually way better than OFF. After dianabol and then on tren it looks pretty dramatic tbfh.

ive been on trt does test and tren for a few months now... constant gradual change and quality change.

Deca makes me feel like shit, bloat and appear fat no matter how clean i eat. It's just not for everyone

low dose trt with tren no sides except night sweats.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2013, 02:54:48 PM »

Improves my skin for some reason. Gives it a nice shine to it. I don't break out from much but dbol and tren. I don't really use those anymore. I just stack test low dose masteron and npp or deca.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2013, 02:55:01 PM »
Guys

c
a
b
a
s
e
r.

Prolactin near 0 on tren with 0.5mg every 4 days. My friend had prolactin near 0 on tren+npp in high dose run at the same time.
NO SIDE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER.

Ahmed run blood panel for lipids, you don't feel it but it's pretty bad, trust me.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2013, 03:04:57 PM »
the greatest bodybuilders of all time, pretty much all of them have admitted to using deca in one way or another....and that should be more than enough for anyone. The chemicals in nandrolone bind to receptors in muscle tissue much better than   testosterone anyways.

l

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2013, 03:09:06 PM »
IMO

If you are really lean then you're gonna look lean no matter what. Fullness and "that look" is another story. It's smarter to be like Galeniko and just stay lean than be fatter and mask that through drugs. Yes, we do that... But that's inly an illusion.

Dieting drugs year round = short life, history always proved that.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2013, 03:10:45 PM »
well yes, and some pros are 220lbs,some are 280.

they hardly take the same stuff.

some go off entirely, some always cruise, theres no general rule.

for what its worth, i know some of them personaly and theyre honest to me about their usage.

its nothing out of this world, they simply respond better.i know gymrats who take more gear and look literaly like never been into a gym.

You're fucken crazy if you don't think pros are swimming in grams of gear a week  ::) Why wouldn't they? It's how they make a living. They have people looking out for them. A guy like Dennis Wolf is prob pounding 3-5 grams a week on top of a shit load of gh and slin. You don't get that big running gym rat doses. You preach a lot of bullshit.

For the average gym rat ya those doses are ridiculous. We also don't make a living doing it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2013, 03:18:12 PM »
IMO

If you are really lean then you're gonna look lean no matter what. Fullness and "that look" is another story. It's smarter to be like Galeniko and just stay lean than be fatter and mask that through drugs. Yes, we do that... But that's inly an illusion.

Dieting drugs year round = short life, history always proved that.

it depends if im on the dating market or not bro. if i feel like being single and love life is in the shits rather become a pig, take shitloads of deca and have fun in the gym. trying to look good all the time is depressing and ime gets boring....and is a feminine qulity.....rather be a pig half the year with a moonface and look sexy three months out of the year.....cause I need to have the  dramatic changes in front of my eyes to keep myself motivated.
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2013, 03:19:54 PM »
i know exactly what dennis wolf took.every single compound and the amounts.

most big pros use test 1-2 gramms weekly as base, 10-20 ius gh and some insulin.thats that, reduce the test a bit and replace with dieting drugs for diet and thats about it.

theres no magic tricks.
Come on bro, I am personal friends with a 6 or 7 ifbb pros, not just hey buddies but drinking pals that come by on UFC events to my house and everyone one of them take triple what you mentioned bro, the standard is 250mg of cyp or test e per day combined with 100mg of test p per day, all the pros I know take this on of season.

and 15 iu gh is lowest I have heard of if it is human grade but 2 of my buddies (pros) both take 30 iu gh per day of generic. we have to face the facts here bro it is a chemical warfare. I would not lie to anyone here bro.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2013, 03:23:10 PM »
If a guy like Dennis who just cracks the top 5 can do all of that on 1-2 grams a week why wouldn't he push it a little harder and up the dose.   I'm sure he wouldn't mind winning the Olympia  ::)

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2013, 03:28:35 PM »
the standard is 250mg of cyp or test e per day combined with 100mg of test p per day, all the pros I know take this on of season.

Seems reasonable to me. Friend of mine that is competing at nationals is also taking 2.5g of test per week.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 03:31:51 PM »
Reading through a few threads today, I couldnt help but notice an overwhelming dislike toward deca. This was surprising to me as deca is one of the most widely used and highest dosed drugs in the bodybuilding scene. I thought I would describe a bit on how deca is used today in the top national and pro ranks for great results.

#1) never come off deca. Just like test, deca is part of the "cruise." The most basic cruise cycle among most top guys is 1-2 grams of test and 800mg's of deca. Deca maintains a level of thick muscularity and density that few other drugs build over time. When one stays on deca for long durations without break, that is part of what builds that extremely thick and dense muscle mass that the top guys have.

#2) never go lower than 800mg's of deca. Going lower than 800mg's of deca is pretty much worthless. You will get all the negative side effects (if you are so predisposed) but none of the thick, dense mass that deca builds in doses of 800+.

#3) use NPP in 6-8 week periods to blast up to 2 grams of nandralone. Incorporate 6-8 week blasts in your offseason of up to 2 grams of nandralone by using NPP. 6-8 weeks on 2 grams of deca and you will build some serious muscle mass that will not come off when you drop back down to 800mg's.

Sample nandralone cycle:

Weeks 1-4 CRUISE
1,500mg testosterone cyp
800mg deca
5iu GH monday through friday
5iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Weeks 5-12 BLAST
1,500mg test cyp
800mg deca
150mg test prop ED
150mg npp ED
100mg TNE ED
100mg dbol ED
15iu GH post workout only
15iu humalog in morning and preworkout

Stupid as fuck.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 03:32:35 PM »

Seems reasonable to me. Friend of mine that is competing at nationals is also taking 2.5g of test per week.
They all do, a shot per day of long ester and a shot per day of short ester, in fact a shot per day is the norm for any and every compound

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »

Obviously he has shit genetics cause all lee priest needed was a little deca for his joints mate.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »
Stupid as fuck.

Theres guys on gh7+8s site running that for their first cycle