Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 79528 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »
The truth is his own Wife probably does not even know, that is how the game is, no one cares to tell anyone and if they do 99.999999% of the time it will be a severely watered down version, that is reality,

one of my good friends who competes and that I have know since grade schools tells me he takes 500 mg a week and the guy he gets the stuff from tells me he grabs this, this, this, and that and is running 2-3 g's and he tells me oh only 2-3 shots per week despite the fact that I admit to doing as much as 3 grams per week to him, he still feels the need to say he does very little, why? this is just the way people are

Nobody ever tells the truth about drug usage.  I know that for sure.  That's why i never believe what people say about their dosages.  Sure there are a few honest people out there, but it's impossible to take someone at face value who depends on using drugs for their income.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2013, 03:55:53 PM »
Nobody ever tells the truth about drug usage.  I know that for sure.  That's why i never believe what people say about their dosages.  Sure there are a few honest people out there, but it's impossible to take someone at face value who depends on using drugs for their income.

8)
ESPECIALLY if there income depends on it, very good point.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2013, 04:07:43 PM »
It really is nobody else's business when you think about it no matter who it is. But these guys are in the public eye so you would not want that sort of information out there since people will copy the cycle....thinking they will look exactly like them as a result.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
I just came in to say that I dont think it is anyones businesd but the person themselves on what they are taking, what amount, etc. Its their life, their decisions, they have their own goals, and frankly dont want their achievements to be underminded by retard idiots who kno nothing about the real bodybuilding world, and also the non bodybuilding world. Is it anyones business on what YOU do with YOUR body? Thats why I thought.gh15 was retarded, he called them filth of the world for not admitting.something that is no one elses business!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: March 25, 2013, 05:12:18 AM »
A local dealer old friend told me that Hellas Deca-durabolin, the icon of all nandrolones, is no longer produced.

RIP.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2013, 03:01:17 PM »
Solid post, makes a lot of since to elevate levels using short esters. And just to let it be known I can run high amounts of 19nor's without any adverse side effects. Right now I am on 1200mg deca and 1050mg tren/wk and have had no problems whatsoever. Ephedrine first thing in the morning and before I workout keeps me from bloating. I'm planning on trying the npp trick as soon as I can get my hands on some. Thank you for this BFG

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2013, 04:53:21 PM »
not even if you lived with him at same place for 3motnhs contest prep?

trained, slept and eaten and smoked week all together at the same time?

then youd know,no?

my friend did that, and what he says is it was something like 2 gramms test weekly,15ius gh daily and slin after workouts.thats what i clearly remember, i can ask him again next time i see him.he also sdaid that theres ppl there who take much much more than that,ofc.

so yeah, thats what the guy who lived with him told me, make of it what you want, or ask bfg, he seems to know all the stacks of all th epros ::)
15 iu of gh seems really low at top 5 Olympia level, there are locals that take 15 iu and do not even win locals shows, he carries nearly 280 of shredded muscle, possible I suppose but very unlikely.   

The thing is these guys would do everything to win and if he can afford and has 30 iu at his disposal why is he only taking 15? when 30 would get him closer to a win then 15 would.

I believe you are being sincere but the guy that told you could be down playing it.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #182 on: March 25, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »
15 iu of gh seems really low at top 5 Olympia level, there are locals that take 15 iu and do not even win locals shows, he carries nearly 280 of shredded muscle, possible I suppose but very unlikely.   

The thing is these guys would do everything to win and if he can afford and has 30 iu at his disposal why is he only taking 15? when 30 would get him closer to a win then 15 would.

I believe you are being sincere but the guy that told you could be down playing it.

You ever take 15iu of legit pharma gh? I will say that is plenty to compete at the top 5 olympia level. If it was chinese then you can look more to the 20+ I would believe but I have used 15iu of chinese and I have used 6iu of nutropin pens and I will take the pens at that dose any day.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2013, 06:34:43 PM »
You ever take 15iu of legit pharma gh? I will say that is plenty to compete at the top 5 olympia level. If it was chinese then you can look more to the 20+ I would believe but I have used 15iu of chinese and I have used 6iu of nutropin pens and I will take the pens at that dose any day.
No argument about the grade being better but even human grade 15 iu at that level is still being at a disadvantage to the others. I can not claim to know who does what but I do know the average and 15 is extremely light for that level, even if it is human grade

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2013, 09:07:04 AM »
No argument about the grade being better but even human grade 15 iu at that level is still being at a disadvantage to the others. I can not claim to know who does what but I do know the average and 15 is extremely light for that level, even if it is human grade

Not necessarily...honestly most pro's blast high doses of gh when they grow to there highest weights. I know some right now for a fact that only take around 8-12iu seros in prep for the ny this year. It's all relative I think to what people want to believe.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2013, 01:25:48 PM »
Not necessarily...honestly most pro's blast high doses of gh when they grow to there highest weights. I know some right now for a fact that only take around 8-12iu seros in prep for the ny this year. It's all relative I think to what people want to believe.
I know tons of pros and for years, I am in the mix bro, in fact I just gave you my friends (an ifbb pro) cycle in this thread and of all the IFBB low level pros I know, not one of them take 8-12 IU, not even one of them, sorry but you are mis-informed and are gullible.

all of them take 15-20 Pharm grade or 30 generic per day and I am talking about low level pros, the higher you go up the average goes up. I live at shows practically for years and years bro, I know exactly what's out there and these numbers you speak of are simply the watered down version of what they take, who wouldn't down play this.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2013, 02:39:41 PM »
I know for a fact as well bro...I know pros who do exactly what you say with 15iu pharm grade and 20-30 of chinese. But I also know of one who just uses 15iu of nutropin pens ed and nothing more then that.

Of course they down play most of these things...its takes a long time if ever to get these guys to tell the truth about anything. If everyone knew the amounts anybody can be pro size honestly...just if you want to put your body through all that. I also definitely know you are in the mix and I am not calling you out or anything. I don't play the internet tough guys bs most people play I just say what I know and leave it at that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2013, 02:47:58 PM »
I know for a fact as well bro...I know pros who do exactly what you say with 15iu pharm grade and 20-30 of chinese. But I also know of one who just uses 15iu of nutropin pens ed and nothing more then that.

Of course they down play most of these things...its takes a long time if ever to get these guys to tell the truth about anything. If everyone knew the amounts anybody can be pro size honestly...just if you want to put your body through all that. I also definitely know you are in the mix and I am not calling you out or anything. I don't play the internet tough guys bs most people play I just say what I know and leave it at that
Is the guy you know top 5 Olympia that weighs 280lb contest shape, Judging by your post you know your shit, not bashing you at all either bro, but my question, not just to you but to anyone is if an Olympia competitor can achieve a better physique by taking 20 iu pharm grade versus 15 iu pharm grade why wouldn't he.

I understand that there is a point where more is NOT better but it certainly is not as low as 15 IU per day, that's for sure.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
Is the guy you know top 5 Olympia that weighs 280lb contest shape, Judging by your post you know your shit, not bashing you at all either bro, but my question, not just to you but to anyone is if an Olympia competitor can achieve a better physique by taking 20 iu pharm grade versus 15 iu pharm grade why wouldn't he.

I understand that there is a point where more is NOT better but it certainly is not as low as 15 IU per day, that's for sure.

Agreed. I've heard the point of diminishing returns is somewhere above 35 iu. Then again its all speculation for those who havent done it or talked to someone who has. You obviously have I was referring to myself and others.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #189 on: March 27, 2013, 01:36:02 PM »
Agreed. I've heard the point of diminishing returns is somewhere above 35 iu. Then again its all speculation for those who havent done it or talked to someone who has. You obviously have I was referring to myself and others.
Yes, indeed between 30-40,... even if the point of diminishing returns is 15, any competitive bodybuilder would take more just to make sure he is maximizing the benefits of the gh.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #190 on: March 27, 2013, 01:39:05 PM »
He is in the 212 Mr. O

But I also know one who has won pro shows (not the O yet but will definitely place top 7) who uses 15iu as well of pharma gh and nothing else. A lot of pros use around 10-15 pharma gh with around 20+ of chinese gh you are right...I don't know the hell these guys stay awake though haha.  8)

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: March 28, 2013, 11:02:53 AM »
Yes, indeed between 30-40,... even if the point of diminishing returns is 15, any competitive bodybuilder would take more just to make sure he is maximizing the benefits of the gh.

The real issue that most encounter is the quality of the GH they get (or lack thereof) so 30-40iu's/day of chinese GH really most likely is not anywhere near 30-40iu's of actual GH. Honestly, I have seen people get MUCH better results on 6iu's of serostims Monday through Friday (thats only one 126iu kit per month, by the way) than 20iu's of chinese growth hormone.

I know of a few top guys who used 30-40iu's of legit growth hormone and usually the point of diminishing returns seemed to happen around 40. That is not to say the results were not crazy but the negative side effects just became too unbearable, as in it became impossible to get out of bed, eat or train...which defeats the purpose of the whole thing. That is one of the reasons I believe GH blasting to be the best possible way to run growth. You definitely will get some uncomfortable side effects hitting 30iu's monday wednesday and friday but it will become much more bearable than if it was an everyday thing.

A similar parallel to the diminishing return issue is trenbolone.  How come so few guys ever exceed 1.4 - 2grams of tren weekly (and 2 grams is honestly not that common)? 3 grams of tren will definitely give you better results than 1 gram but due to trenbolone's affinity to bind with glucocorticoid receptors, it will tear apart your joints and eventually make just everyday movement impossible.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2013, 07:52:01 PM »

The real issue that most encounter is the quality of the GH they get (or lack thereof) so 30-40iu's/day of chinese GH really most likely is not anywhere near 30-40iu's of actual GH. Honestly, I have seen people get MUCH better results on 6iu's of serostims Monday through Friday (thats only one 126iu kit per month, by the way) than 20iu's of chinese growth hormone.

I know of a few top guys who used 30-40iu's of legit growth hormone and usually the point of diminishing returns seemed to happen around 40. That is not to say the results were not crazy but the negative side effects just became too unbearable, as in it became impossible to get out of bed, eat or train...which defeats the purpose of the whole thing. That is one of the reasons I believe GH blasting to be the best possible way to run growth. You definitely will get some uncomfortable side effects hitting 30iu's monday wednesday and friday but it will become much more bearable than if it was an everyday thing.

A similar parallel to the diminishing return issue is trenbolone.  How come so few guys ever exceed 1.4 - 2grams of tren weekly (and 2 grams is honestly not that common)? 3 grams of tren will definitely give you better results than 1 gram but due to trenbolone's affinity to bind with glucocorticoid receptors, it will tear apart your joints and eventually make just everyday movement impossible.

You never answered my question regarding your thread on oral steroids
I don't think I'm following the logic here. Steroids, as I understand it, though there are subtle difference between the various types in regards to specifics, they all operate pretty much the same following the same general principles. They are all derivatives of testosterone, they promote protein synthesis and anabolism. As far as injectables and orals it's simply the delivery system. Injectable dbol and oral dbol pretty much have identical effects on the body differing perhaps in how it is metabolized in the body.

But now you are telling us that when you reach a certain level of injectable steroids "saturated with grams" as you say, now oral steroids, not injectables, but oral steroids, take on a different effect. For example, lets define "staturated with grams" as beginning at 3 grams of injectable anabolics. If you're at 750/wk injectables then the orals will behave like a typical steroid but when you reach the tipping point of say 3 grams of injectables now these oral won't do much for you except add water weight and increase glycogen retention but somehow the anabolism, the real muscle building properties which I thought was inherent in all steroids, is some how lost. How come this doesn't happen when you add to that 3 grams of injectables another gram or two of additional injectables? Why do oral steroids lose their anabolic properties when injectables reach a certain level except if you add them in huge dosages intermittently?   

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2013, 05:21:28 AM »
So....i've never ran deca....

If i want to run deca for a long time just to see if its as good as people say for building dense muscle..

Could i say do 300mg test and 600mg deca as like a base for my cycle....

Then add other compounds in to blast if and when needed?

Thought low test would help with any sides and bloat too...would probs look at adding mast e into the cycle too at 300mg a week.

Or if i am worried about deca dick could i use eq instead?

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2013, 06:25:48 AM »
I recently got in with a very good ugl who doesn't carry NPP. I'm thinking of just running 1500mg of deca. Fuck water retention, I wanna get huge.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2013, 08:46:57 AM »
So....i've never ran deca....

If i want to run deca for a long time just to see if its as good as people say for building dense muscle..

Could i say do 300mg test and 600mg deca as like a base for my cycle....

Then add other compounds in to blast if and when needed?

Thought low test would help with any sides and bloat too...would probs look at adding mast e into the cycle too at 300mg a week.

Or if i am worried about deca dick could i use eq instead?

I have tried 250 test and 600 deca, Norma hellas genuine deca. Had the same result as only on 250 test a week.

My body doesn't respond to deca.

A partner of mine get's results after 2 weeks of usage on the same deca ampouls so the gear is legit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2013, 06:58:48 PM »
hahahahaha

and i thought you already are ::)

thanks also for clariying on what you consider huge.you think a bloated mess is the definition of huge.

sure,in a way it is
sounds like the real deal  :-[,,,

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: April 09, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »
I recently got in with a very good ugl who doesn't carry NPP. I'm thinking of just running 1500mg of deca. Fuck water retention, I wanna get huge.
You compete?

whitewidow

« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2013, 03:01:22 AM »
Just noticed the guy was using EQ acetate. Your friend must have both an amazing pain tolerance and an amazingly skilled lab/chef.

Boldenone propionate and boldenone acetate are both 2 real nasty drugs! who still even tries using these compounds? That is one hardcore dude! I don't get how these esters of boldenone are that much better then boldenone undecylenate.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2013, 03:05:56 AM »
Boldenone propionate and boldenone acetate are both 2 real nasty drugs! who still even tries using these compounds? That is one hardcore dude! I don't get how these esters of boldenone are that much better then boldenone undecylenate.

You start saying that boldenone propionate is the shit, stuff it in 10ml bottles and sell the snake oil it to fools.