Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 79910 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #225 on: April 29, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »
??? 50 bux for how much? 4-6 pills a day? HG from Ontario? Only stuff I got and used before was 20mg var that comes with 50 per bottle and not 50 bux lol... hmm enlighten me, pm if not here.
oh my bad, shouldn't use abbreviations,  I meant oxycotons (sp?) you know they are in the perks family, they have greens and yellows. The greens are 80's and go for 50 bucks.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2013, 04:02:04 PM »
oh my bad, shouldn't use abbreviations,  I meant oxycotons (sp?) you know they are in the perks family, they have greens and yellows. The greens are 80's and go for 50 bucks.

btw that's insane, idk why you canadians always have such expensive shit. down here hydros go for like 3 bucks. then again they're 7.5's so significantly less.

don't get how people get addicted to em, never liked the stuff. makes my stomach hurt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #227 on: April 29, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »
btw that's insane, idk why you canadians always have such expensive shit. down here hydros go for like 3 bucks. then again they're 7.5's so significantly less.

don't get how people get addicted to em, never liked the stuff. makes my stomach hurt.
Those go for 5 bucks or more. Ya people around here go through phases, it was crack like ten years ago and now no one does crack, all pill poppers or they crush them and snort them, so the demand makes the price go up.

whitewidow

« Reply #228 on: April 30, 2013, 04:10:00 AM »
Those go for 5 bucks or more. Ya people around here go through phases, it was crack like ten years ago and now no one does crack, all pill poppers or they crush them and snort them, so the demand makes the price go up.

The new oxycontin formula that came out in 2010 can not be abused but I think they still send the old formula to canada. when the old abusable oxycontin was available they would sell for up to 60$ a tab. when the formula was changed and guys who hoarded the old formula guys would get 100$ for just one 80mg green tab. There are no generics when it comes to oxycontin. It is the oxycodone 30mg (IR's) <instant release> tablets that everybody buys those are abusable and people can still crush and snort,smoke and shoot them. Those 30mg oxycodone instant release tabs go for 20$ all day. There is some weird theory it helps HGH work better if you take a small amount in the morning. You would be surprised to the guys who vouch for this method! It surprised me when I heard about it. I get 200 of the 30mg oxycodone (instant release) same as oxycontin without the time release. guys messing with oxys are using these. My 200 tab script is worth 4,000$ and I pay 84$ a month for them but I have some serious back issues after I got hit by a drunk driver! fractured T12 and alot of herniated discs they diagnosed it degenerative disc disease and I need them! People who sell these and abuse them piss me off! It gives them a bad name and that is why a script is almost impossible to get!  I have NOT noticed them make my HGH work better like some of these pro's claim even top posters here claim.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: April 30, 2013, 11:58:17 AM »
The new oxycontin formula that came out in 2010 can not be abused but I think they still send the old formula to canada. when the old abusable oxycontin was available they would sell for up to 60$ a tab. when the formula was changed and guys who hoarded the old formula guys would get 100$ for just one 80mg green tab. There are no generics when it comes to oxycontin. It is the oxycodone 30mg (IR's) <instant release> tablets that everybody buys those are abusable and people can still crush and snort,smoke and shoot them. Those 30mg oxycodone instant release tabs go for 20$ all day. There is some weird theory it helps HGH work better if you take a small amount in the morning. You would be surprised to the guys who vouch for this method! It surprised me when I heard about it. I get 200 of the 30mg oxycodone (instant release) same as oxycontin without the time release. guys messing with oxys are using these. My 200 tab script is worth 4,000$ and I pay 84$ a month for them but I have some serious back issues after I got hit by a drunk driver! fractured T12 and alot of herniated discs they diagnosed it degenerative disc disease and I need them! People who sell these and abuse them piss me off! It gives them a bad name and that is why a script is almost impossible to get!  I have NOT noticed them make my HGH work better like some of these pro's claim even top posters here claim.

lotta people say the same thing about GHB, helps release hgh. although that might be just a result of the deep sleep it gives you.

idk much about opiate formulas but i'm pretty sure they're all abuseable if you're enough of a junkie. i know with hydro they just put the APAP (acetaminophen) in there to prevent people from taking too much but they still do it

whitewidow

« Reply #230 on: April 30, 2013, 04:49:47 PM »
lotta people say the same thing about GHB, helps release hgh. although that might be just a result of the deep sleep it gives you.

idk much about opiate formulas but i'm pretty sure they're all abuseable if you're enough of a junkie. i know with hydro they just put the APAP (acetaminophen) in there to prevent people from taking too much but they still do it

Well GHB used to be sold over the counter at health food stores along time ago but then sleazballs used it as a date rape drug. Aklot of bodybuilders used GHB but I believe it was just to counter the side effects of trenbolone and the horrible insomnia some hectic steroid cycles can bring on mainly ones where tren is abused. I never heard much GHB helped HGH uptake either. There was a max muscle store who was selling GHB  under the counter and one of their best customers was a cop. But the owner knew the guy was a cop and they were friends. Somebody tipped off the police about the max muscle selling the GHB under the table amd this cop gave the store a heads up as soon as he heard about it(literally the cops were on the way to the store) but they got the GHb out of the store before the cops hit them due to the police officer/customers tip.
There never was a bust but it was in the news.

GHB/Nubain used to go hand in hand with pro bodybuilding,still does at a low level. Nowadays it is all valium and other benzos and opiate painkillers. I don't want to give all bodybuilders a bad name , some bodybuilders live very clean drug free lives at least the smart ones do. But it is true tren can give you insomnia, or just using heavy amounts of other steroids can cause insomnia.. I heard tales of Ronnie Coleman being up all night. Some of these pros do not sleep much as they should and some drug and are able to take naps and sleep alot. Sleep is important but if you use drugs to get sleep you are paying a  HUGE price. watch out for that oxycodone helping HGH work better theory I think it's all bullshit. It's a good excuse to use oxycodone

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2013, 09:07:21 PM »
lol, my HRT doc wants to script me GHB under it's new name 'Xyrem' - fucking insane that its easier for him to scrip a schedule 1 drug with a new name than it is to get me legit HGH.

I dont think the 2% hgh increase from GHB is exactly worth the drama it brings

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2013, 01:55:37 AM »
lol, my HRT doc wants to script me GHB under it's new name 'Xyrem' - fucking insane that its easier for him to scrip a schedule 1 drug with a new name than it is to get me legit HGH.

i think as long as you aren't retarded with your doses, the drama has to do more with date rape than anything else

but yeah it's fucked up. it's all about big pharma nowadays, whoever's more successful in pushing their drug makes more money, regardless if it's the best choice for the patient

that and the hypocritical bias against peds in this country...such bullshit

whitewidow

« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2013, 05:02:39 AM »

Dam that is odd. what exactly is he prescribing the GHB for? Insomnia? or is he giving you GHB is place of HGH? The way the FDA schedules drugs is all fucked up! They schedule marijauna as a schedule 1 drug as well. yet some of the most addictive drugs like oxycontin , oxycodone, dilauded, opana,moriphine , methadone are all super addictive and are schedule 2 drugs.
xanax and other benzos like valium,ativan,klonopin are some of the most addictive abusable drugs you can use! the withdrawals can kill you. seizures can occur easily if you stop benzos without tapering off and all these benzos are schedule 4 drugs.Benzos are more addictive then heroin and have the same withdrawal effects if not worse.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2013, 07:12:20 AM »
Dam that is odd. what exactly is he prescribing the GHB for? Insomnia? or is he giving you GHB is place of HGH? The way the FDA schedules drugs is all fucked up! They schedule marijauna as a schedule 1 drug as well. yet some of the most addictive drugs like oxycontin , oxycodone, dilauded, opana,moriphine , methadone are all super addictive and are schedule 2 drugs.
xanax and other benzos like valium,ativan,klonopin are some of the most addictive abusable drugs you can use! the withdrawals can kill you. seizures can occur easily if you stop benzos without tapering off and all these benzos are schedule 4 drugs.Benzos are more addictive then heroin and have the same withdrawal effects if not worse.

Yeah, ghb is used for insomnia now, but I have never heard of anyone being able to get it by perscription.

It looks like it would be one of those last-ditch medicines when no others help out.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2013, 08:02:53 AM »
Xyrem ( ghb) scripted for insomnia with the aim of increasing sleep igf 1 release. It's nuts actually, he's a big name in life extension and in ca i think state regulations are even more retarded.... so there are a lot of people wanting to take away his medical license

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2013, 11:07:17 AM »

i agree with you about the scheduling being fucked up, but benzos....ehh. i read all the horror stories and have had a benzo habit on and off and the withdrawals aren't really that terrible, quit off a 3mg daily kpin habit with like a 4 day taper and had almost no problems.

don't get me wrong, they CAN and will fuck you up if you let them but it usually takes a long time to build that kind of tolerance, we're talking people that need like 10-15mg xanax a day just to function. most people that know the risks don't let it get to that point. but yeah, if you're using them to actually get high, then tolerance builds really quick. it's all about how you use it, i guess.

but yeah the drugs they consider schedule 1 are fucking ridiculous. most of the psychedelics/hallucinogens on that list are completely harmless. hell, you even produce DMT in your sleep naturally, it's what makes you dream.

whitewidow

« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2013, 11:08:39 PM »
i agree with you about the scheduling being fucked up, but benzos....ehh. i read all the horror stories and have had a benzo habit on and off and the withdrawals aren't really that terrible, quit off a 3mg daily kpin habit with like a 4 day taper and had almost no problems.

don't get me wrong, they CAN and will fuck you up if you let them but it usually takes a long time to build that kind of tolerance, we're talking people that need like 10-15mg xanax a day just to function. most people that know the risks don't let it get to that point. but yeah, if you're using them to actually get high, then tolerance builds really quick. it's all about how you use it, i guess.

but yeah the drugs they consider schedule 1 are fucking ridiculous. most of the psychedelics/hallucinogens on that list are completely harmless. hell, you even produce DMT in your sleep naturally, it's what makes you dream.

I have been using 6mg xanax everyday for 5 years and there were a few months I ran out like 1-2 days before my refill and I felt like dying. A benzo withdrawal is worse then a opiate withdrawal due to the fact you can have a seizure. dr.s are not as worried about guys going off opiates fast but they are very careful about tapering guys off of benzos.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »
I have been using 6mg xanax everyday for 5 years and there were a few months I ran out like 1-2 days before my refill and I felt like dying. A benzo withdrawal is worse then a opiate withdrawal due to the fact you can have a seizure. dr.s are not as worried about guys going off opiates fast but they are very careful about tapering guys off of benzos.

yeah, xanax is a bitch. I recently came off ambien after 3+ years using that, plus xanax to sleep.. couldnt sleep for over 2 weeks but eventually the hell subsided.

its FUCKED up how hard it is to prescribe hgh here but all this poision can be freely given out by family doctors without even a basic blood test.

I'm doing a 24 hr urine and then a stim test next week to finally get the 'proof' that I need hgh.. the plus side is having all this documentation that I have chronically low natural levels should make it possible for me to get discounted hgh from the pharms that sell to kids with dwarfism.. but they might say my doc is only an AA and not an endo so go fuck myself even if I have countless tests to back it up.

my insurance wont cover it reguardless but I'm never buying chinese hgh again knowing what I now do about their product so its worth the extra $

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2013, 10:23:46 AM »
Damn no idea why people would use all this cracked out narcotic type stuff thats some scary shiznit for me. Never ever never period.

Status update on NPP, frickin love! NPP>Deca.

After I complete 10 weeks of NPP i'll switch to tren acetate and maybe also masteron prop. Never tried either of these two so should be interesting!

whitewidow

« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2013, 09:35:13 PM »
Damn no idea why people would use all this cracked out narcotic type stuff thats some scary shiznit for me. Never ever never period.

Status update on NPP, frickin love! NPP>Deca.

After I complete 10 weeks of NPP i'll switch to tren acetate and maybe also masteron prop. Never tried either of these two so should be interesting!

Do you love the NPP more then superdrol or M1T?I know you cannot really compare a oral to a inject but some of the best gains come from oral steroids.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2013, 10:51:57 PM »
yeah there's no comparison to superdrol.... havent run an oral in a while was going to in april but decided not to... superdrol is.....well superdrol :) I miss the good ol superdrol...

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »

yeah i've read the seizure reports, it can be bad. personally i hate xanax, makes me feel like shit, personally i don't think it should even be prescribed except in rare cases for people with serious panic attack issues to be used only on a situational basis. the fact that they prescribe it for sleep is ridiculous. it's too strong and the half life is too short, spikes your tolerance and leads to addiction issues.

i think it's the pharm companies trying to line their pockets, personally.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2013, 12:29:25 AM »
yeah i've read the seizure reports, it can be bad. personally i hate xanax, makes me feel like shit, personally i don't think it should even be prescribed except in rare cases for people with serious panic attack issues to be used only on a situational basis. the fact that they prescribe it for sleep is ridiculous. it's too strong and the half life is too short, spikes your tolerance and leads to addiction issues.

It's a pure anti-anxiety drug and it helps with that period.
many people that took it OTC or even prescribed report that they can't function and sometimes pass out these people shouldn't take it in the first place, when you have anxiety and you take the right dose of Xanax you will feel just great besides drugs like that should be taken along with psychological therapy.
The fact that doctors in the US prescribe drugs right and left doesn't mean the drug itself is bad.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: May 20, 2013, 10:07:02 AM »

It's a pure anti-anxiety drug and it helps with that period.
many people that took it OTC or even prescribed report that they can't function and sometimes pass out these people shouldn't take it in the first place, when you have anxiety and you take the right dose of Xanax you will feel just great besides drugs like that should be taken along with psychological therapy.
The fact that doctors in the US prescribe drugs right and left doesn't mean the drug itself is bad.

they still build a tolerance to it regardless if it's for people with anxiety or not, since it desensitizes your GABA receptors which will be a problem if you quit cold turkey and your brain isn't getting enough GABA, it's a REALLY important neurotransmitter. it was never meant to be used for long periods to begin with, it's a bandaid drug that you ideally take to ease anxiety symptoms while in conjunction with counseling so you can learn to handle your anxiety issues without the drug.

i agree the drug itself is not inherently bad, i don't believe in the inherent "evilness" of inanimate objects. but people need to be careful what they prescribe and use it for, the fact that some of you guys have had it prescribed for sleep issues for YEARS proves that many doctors are in it just for the money. not referring to you personally but most people will just keep taking it and not think twice, then it gets weak and the crooked/lazy doctors just prescribe you a bigger dose, next thing you know BAM addiction. it shouldn't even be a sleep drug, studies show it interferes with delta wave sleep so the sleep you're getting isn't very restful.

ridiculous that an addictive substance claimed to have "worse withdrawals than heroin" is readily prescribed as a sleep aid but god forbid someone smokes a joint before going to bed, noooooo weed is evil.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2013, 09:24:19 PM »

I've heard to keep them from snorting it as well, supposed to burn like hell. Disclaimer: I've never done a Rec drug in my life, just what I heard.

medici999

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2014, 11:53:35 PM »
Bumping a great thread

whitewidow

« Reply #247 on: August 23, 2014, 02:33:48 AM »

This is a very old thread surprised somebody bumped this thread.I don;t think xanax or any other opiates should be used to sleep(there are other prescription drugs that will help you sleep) if you exhausted all options maybe a small dose of valium would work very well but xanax is overboard for just a sleeping issue.

I am still on 6mg daily nothing has changed in my life with my usage except my opiate usage is severely cutt down. I use subutex these days wich is a synthetic form of the checmial in oxycodone that gets you euphoric and works on the gaba receptors and works on the pain levels. Subutex is just like suboxone both come in 8mg strength tabs they also make a 2mg tab for guys and girls who are tapering off.

Subutex /suboxone does not have any effect at all as for as a "High" or any feeling of euphoria. all subutex does is cling to that same receptor that oxycodone and oxycontin (in fact mosy opiates cling to) and they help the user get past the withdrawal phase wich is crucial.

Subutex is a very magical drug, they have had drugs like methadone that do somewhat the same thing but methadone is still a full blown opiate and very addictive and overall is not healthy at all.The subutex was the best choice I have made. I feel totally normal the subutex will not get you high at all but it will take away your withdrawals and make you feel comfortable and give you the daily energy you need to work,workout, your libido goes way back up, you lose alot of water and fat due to the constipation any hardcore opiate causes.

You do have to go through a short 36 hour detox before you start taking the subutex or suboxone wich ever one you decide to use(the reason for doing the 36 hour detox is so you are clean of opiates that way the subutex works way better if you wait 24-36hours. The subutex taste better so I go with the subutex plus they seem to work a bit better then suboxone even though they are the exact same drug however suboxone dooes have 2mg of naloxone on top of the 8mg of buprenorphine in the tabs(the nalxone is a opiate blocker)  The naloxone seems to give me a headache so I will stay on  the subutex.

I wish I started taking subutex years ago instead of struggling for years. since I have been using the subutex life has been way better this last 7-8 months. The only other problem with subutex and suboxone is the doctors who prescribe it are usually drug addiction doctors and they only write you one tabs per day so you get 30 tabs for 30 days. This is why I would love to find somebody else that gets subutex or suboxone and no longer use it or have some old tabs stashed. I love to stockpile subutex or suboxone same with xanax.

Definately do not use big amounts of xanax just to sleep. I know I got started on xanax and oxycontin because i was shooting alot of strong Tren that made me a Insomniac and I always would be taking pills to sleep went from Benedryl and Ibuprofen to valium and oxycontin on occassion, then eventually it got to the point I was taking 2mg xanax bars and high doses of oxycontin. I thought I would never get addicted but I was damn wrong! even the strongest physically and mentally guys get hooked on these drugs.

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #248 on: August 23, 2014, 07:27:51 AM »
I been on suboxone for 2 yearz. Suboxone maintenance saved my life. And I get prescribed 2 8mg dissolvable strip a been tapering a few months it gas allowed me to be stable get my career and health back in order.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #249 on: November 30, 2014, 08:44:41 PM »
how they do to prevent acne?

This is an awesome sentence.