Author Topic: Vince Goodrum at the 2013 Arnold thread!  (Read 43641 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Vince Goodrum at the Arnold thread!
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
What was the real reason he neve got stars? It is pretty brutal. I'd gladly give 2 of mine away to help the poor fella out.

It was a personal vendetta Ron had with Vince and Ron used some bullshit excuse and never gave them to him.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #226 on: March 05, 2013, 10:45:48 PM »
It was a personal vendetta Ron had with Vince and Ron used some bullshit excuse and never gave them to him.

Ron really rules with an iron fist, jew know what I mean

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #227 on: March 05, 2013, 10:48:12 PM »
Ron really rules with an iron fist, jew know what I mean

IMO he's very liberal in terms of what he allows but not following a rule you made is bullshit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #228 on: March 05, 2013, 11:14:50 PM »
The Blue Stars sagas. Well, believe it or not Goodrum was given Blue Stars long ago....for a few hours, then they disappeared. Finally Ron gave in and Goodrum got his due. He paid plenty to have competition stars.

My case is different. I have been posting here for about 15 years. I have been outspoken against the IFBB and Bob, life appointed, bs pro rep Chick. Ron posted that I competed too long ago to get those blue stars. Gotta love Getbig for humiliation. That is why many masochists come here. There are plenty of generous sadists to make their stay rewarding.

What amuses me is that simply guys like that buffoon, Goodrum, figure he was better than me because he has blue stars and I don't. LOL.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #229 on: March 05, 2013, 11:20:12 PM »
The Blue Stars sagas. Well, believe it or not Goodrum was given Blue Stars long ago....for a few hours, then they disappeared. Finally Ron gave in and Goodrum got his due. He paid plenty to have competition stars.

My case is different. I have been posting here for about 15 years. I have been outspoken against the IFBB and Bob, life appointed, bs pro rep Chick. Ron posted that I competed too long ago to get those blue stars. Gotta love Getbig for humiliation. That is why many masochists come here. There are plenty of generous sadists to make their stay rewarding.

What amuses me is that simply guys like that buffoon, Goodrum, figure he was better than me because he has blue stars and I don't. LOL.

That's right. Your situation was worse. LOL. Dude trained with legends during the Golden Age and Ron once again comes up with a lame ass excuse. If he just came out and told the truth, he'd be respected alot more.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »
Yeah Vince Basiles situation is very odd.

It would be as if Arnold joined the forum and couldn't get stars due to being too long ago since he competed.

I thought the blue stars indicated the knowledge and experience a competitor have achieved and could bring to the forum, not how recent his/her contest was.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #231 on: March 06, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
I would give VBasile his stars for his calves alone.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 06, 2013, 12:02:38 AM »
Vincent Basile should have blue stars.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #233 on: March 06, 2013, 12:30:39 AM »
Vincent Basile should have blue stars.

Why?  Did he poop on your tit's also?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #234 on: March 06, 2013, 12:47:30 AM »
Booty should have blue stars, too.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #235 on: March 06, 2013, 12:57:35 AM »
Booty should have blue stars, too.

I was going to query this too, could have sworn I'd seen photos of her on stage.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 06, 2013, 01:34:50 AM »
They ain't gettin' their blues/dues mainly due to being Aussies! :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2013, 01:56:16 AM »
maybe ron doesnt like aussies and negroes?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #238 on: March 06, 2013, 02:01:08 AM »
Ron doesn't do much to keep champion bodybuilders on his site. Btw, I am not an Aussie, but am an Australian citizen. I still consider myself a Canadian.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #239 on: March 06, 2013, 02:04:20 AM »
A confirmed Mr Canada can't get blue stars. Whatever people think about the combative senior citizen, it's ridiculous he can't have 'em.
O

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: March 06, 2013, 02:06:22 AM »
I don't have blue stars either if it makes you feel any better and I just won my show in September. I even have posted probably more recent physique pics and lifting videos than anyone the last 4-5 months too lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 06, 2013, 02:16:57 AM »
I don't have blue stars either if it makes you feel any better and I just won my show in September. I even have posted probably more recent physique pics and lifting videos than anyone the last 4-5 months too lol

Yeah, that's a competition that's quite recent!

You canadian or aussie by any chance? :D

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 06, 2013, 02:20:58 AM »
Yeah, that's a competition that's quite recent!

You canadian or aussie by any chance? :D
haha.

Hell, I competed in the home of the NPC(Pittsburgh) and it doesn't matter :p.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #243 on: March 06, 2013, 02:21:49 AM »
<-----------

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 06, 2013, 02:30:28 AM »

That's actually an awesome pic, we're you shopped in or were you actually at that location?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #245 on: March 06, 2013, 02:33:02 AM »
Ron likes to stay on good terms with those who run contests and promote shows. They look after him and he gets to hang out and take photos. People said Ron was pressured not to give me any status on his site. He denied all charges then came up with the too long ago excuse. Lol. He is as political as the devious IFBB.

If you are going to have rules....then again let's just play by ear. I will get blue stars when they enforce the 'no personal attacks rule'!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #246 on: March 06, 2013, 02:38:47 AM »

That's actually an awesome pic, we're you shopped in or were you actually at that location?

Photography is my main hobby so I am getting better processing photos. I put my Mr Canada 1970 physique on a beach a couple hours north of Sydney in Forster. (Pronounced Foster down here.) I had to learn how to add a cast shadow. I never had any photos taken at beaches in Australia so thanks to Photoshop I can do that now.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 06, 2013, 02:42:18 AM »
They see me Runnin', They Chasin'

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #248 on: March 06, 2013, 03:22:05 AM »
Photography is my main hobby so I am getting better processing photos. I put my Mr Canada 1970 physique on a beach a couple hours north of Sydney in Forster. (Pronounced Foster down here.) I had to learn how to add a cast shadow. I never had any photos taken at beaches in Australia so thanks to Photoshop I can do that now.
really well done. photography is my hobby to but thinking about going pro in 2-3 years

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 06, 2013, 03:47:04 AM »
really well done. photography is my hobby to but thinking about going pro in 2-3 years

You will take the Olympia-stage by storm in 3 years Bro! (Just kidding, i know you meant Professional Photography)