Author Topic: looking for feedback on my current strength levels in the "Big 3"  (Read 4078 times)

sexpert

Re: looking for feedback on my current strength levels in the "Big 3"
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2013, 05:47:38 AM »
but no mass at all he must follow jpm101 advice

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2013, 05:53:45 AM »
there is something going on back there ,some muscle there/seperation....

thanks man, and here's the same shot with better lightening

REMEMBER... i want shape, proportion, detail, separation, etc not "size"

u know i've got such an ugly face, so i really got to have a beautiful bod to make up for it ;) ;D

sexpert

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2013, 11:40:14 AM »
thanks man, and here's the same shot with better lightening

REMEMBER... i want shape, proportion, detail, separation, etc not "size"

u know i've got such an ugly face, so i really got to have a beautiful bod to make up for it ;) ;D
looks like you never touched a weight bro

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2013, 12:41:20 PM »
looks like you never touched a weight bro

that's your opinion dudo

btw, where's your pics?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2013, 07:37:40 PM »
as promised back day'''
warmed with 3 sets chins 15/12/10 bodyweight
then reverse hammer pulldowns 2 plates per side x10,2 plates and 10 per x10,2 plates 10 and 5 x8'''
next up the 'dj181 special'one arm dumbell one leg prop on bench 1 back then switch sides ok,100lbs x10,110 x8 ,120's x8 wooooo!!!!
low cable pulley row x3
wide grip tbar row chest to pad x3....

weighted hyperextensions...

bi's and abs no need to get into .....120's were the goal ....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2013, 03:13:31 AM »
lol @ gayleniko ;D

p.s. i put on my green "skake yo ass for me" tee and the damn thing now fits me like a glove 8)

i also have another sporty tee from fila and i look like a "bodybuilder" in this tee, with my wide delts and slim and narrow waistline 8) but just don't ask to see my calves LOL

i'll be sending update pics soon to a select few individuals ;)

"diet" bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

but seriously, one of the major reasons for my most recent gains is getting a good and solid 8-9 hours of sleep a day, before i was only getting 4-5 hours of sleep

and of course, the other reason is because my training loads have shot the fuck up ;)

and remember chief, it ain't that serious, so just relax and enjoy the ride

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 03:28:04 AM »
here's a few outstanding quotes from ma boy Mentzer regarding "diet"

-"when you’re trying to lose fat and maintain muscle, you need sugar in your diet. As long as you’re eating a reduced calorie diet, you can eat as many carbs as you want and still get ripped.

Theoretically, you can eat pure table sugar and be as ripped as a Mohamed Makkawy"

-"Your bodyfat. That’s, what bodyfat is: stored energy. Now these 2,000 calories can be 2,000 calories of pure table sugar, and you’ll still get ripped.

Theoretically, you can become highly defined eating nothing but ice cream—as long as your daily total calorie intake is below your maintenance need of calories"

-" I woke up in the morning always looking forward to breakfast because I had bran muffins and often cake and cookies, fruits and vegetables.

I ate a wide assortment of carbohydrates; often I would have just carrot cake and coffee for breakfast because I knew I needed that sugar for the workout"

-" I was getting ripped, as a matter of fact.

I was eating ice cream at least four days a week before the Mr. Olympia contest—again, not recklessly. I knew that I had to get under 2,500 calories a day."

-"The best thing is to get lean slowly, and then maintain that lower bodyfat level sanely by eating a well-balanced diet. This going up and down all the time puts stress on your nervous system. Stay lean, and then zero in for a contest"

this last point is a very good one

sexpert

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 05:29:42 AM »
here's a few outstanding quotes from ma boy Mentzer regarding "diet"

-"when you’re trying to lose fat and maintain muscle, you need sugar in your diet. As long as you’re eating a reduced calorie diet, you can eat as many carbs as you want and still get ripped.

Theoretically, you can eat pure table sugar and be as ripped as a Mohamed Makkawy"

-"Your bodyfat. That’s, what bodyfat is: stored energy. Now these 2,000 calories can be 2,000 calories of pure table sugar, and you’ll still get ripped.

Theoretically, you can become highly defined eating nothing but ice cream—as long as your daily total calorie intake is below your maintenance need of calories"

-" I woke up in the morning always looking forward to breakfast because I had bran muffins and often cake and cookies, fruits and vegetables.

I ate a wide assortment of carbohydrates; often I would have just carrot cake and coffee for breakfast because I knew I needed that sugar for the workout"

-" I was getting ripped, as a matter of fact.

I was eating ice cream at least four days a week before the Mr. Olympia contest—again, not recklessly. I knew that I had to get under 2,500 calories a day."

-"The best thing is to get lean slowly, and then maintain that lower bodyfat level sanely by eating a well-balanced diet. This going up and down all the time puts stress on your nervous system. Stay lean, and then zero in for a contest"

this last point is a very good one
  ::) ::) ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2013, 12:10:19 AM »
those are not the big 3  ::)