Author Topic: 'Plutocratophobia': Mitt & Ann Romney, Here's Why You Lost The Election ......!  (Read 1856 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
LOL @ Thurston Howell and his wife 'Lovie'  :D

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Like school on Sunday morning...NO CLASS.  :P

Brooding Loser: Romney Returns, Says Not Being President 'KILLS' Him
Lord Romney: Contemptuous, Callous, Condescending and Now in a 47% Hole!
!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Yes! Commentary by the crazies on MSNBC....not your best day Benny.

I'm sure you think the bottom 90% of Americans have really been doing super duper well over the last 4 or so years, right?

Purge_WTF

Quite honestly, I'd prefer a Conservative President with a middle-class background.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
 ;)
Romney won 24 states:

- 9 of the 11 Confederate states.

- 8 of the 10 states with the lowest population density

- 0 of the 10 best educated states (based on percent of population with a college degree, median household income and percent of population below the federal poverty line)

- 9 of the 10 least educated states

- 1 of the 10 healthiest states

- 9 of the 10 least healthy states

- 9 of the 10 largest net recipients ("takers") of federal money states.
!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL @ Thurston Howell and his wife 'Lovie'  :D

2 very sad people.

The only thing more sad is the people who support them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
;)
Romney won 24 states:

- 9 of the 11 Confederate states.

- 8 of the 10 states with the lowest population density

- 0 of the 10 best educated states (based on percent of population with a college degree, median household income and percent of population below the federal poverty line)

- 9 of the 10 least educated states

- 1 of the 10 healthiest states

- 9 of the 10 least healthy states

- 9 of the 10 largest net recipients ("takers") of federal money states.

Yeah, Romney sucked, and I think we all knew it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

LOL ...well not quite everyone knew it,
...some thought there would be a LANDSLIDE!!!!!!;D
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Sad that is the best the GOP has to offer.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
lol is romney taking over for bush as the distraction for the obama admin benson?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
lol is romney taking over for bush as the distraction for the obama admin benson?

In a 2 party system you only need to be better than the other party.

Sad but true.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
In a 2 party system you only need to be better than the other party.

Sad but true.
and was Mitt really the best the GOP had to offer?
I thought the other Mormon was much more qualified.  I would have voted for him, if I had to.
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
and was Mitt really the best the GOP had to offer?
I thought the other Mormon was much more qualified.  I would have voted for him, if I had to.

Mitt is shit and the GOP is too ( the Paul's and maybe 5 other people excluded) soo they actually nominated a guy who represented them well.

They axed RP at the convention, remember?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mitt is shit and the GOP is too ( the Paul's and maybe 5 other people excluded) soo they actually nominated a guy who represented them well.

They axed RP at the convention, remember?

they kept certain delegates and others on a bus circuling so they couldn't be there to vote for RP, remember?  They changed the rules AT THE CONVENTION to prevent ron paul from speaking, being recognized, etc.

had they treated RP supporters with any respect, some of them might have shown up on election day.  Romney got fewer votes than mccain, right?   Love them or hate them, there are a lot of ron paul supporters.   The party should have treated them better.  I was SHOCKED to hear CERTAIN getbiggers who loved RP all along say ing "GOOD!" about them snubbing him in th ename of "party unity".  :(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Republicans lost the election because they got rid of Ron Paul. Had they not gotten rid of him, he would have swept the conventions, and would have sailed into the White House. Because both parties are serving the same entity, the GOP was content to lose the election, rather than risk real changes and the threat a Paul presidency would have on their boss. Besides, ...it's easy for people to believe Obama was re-elected in a race against Romney, ...but does anyone of you think that a show-down between Obama & Paul would have resulted in an Obama victory? And don't you think there would have been riots in the streets had they announced such a thing? Media can spin only so much.
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Republicans lost the election because they got rid of Ron Paul. Had they not gotten rid of him, he would have swept the conventions, and would have sailed into the White House. Because both parties are serving the same entity, the GOP was content to lose the election, rather than risk real changes and the threat a Paul presidency would have on their boss. Besides, ...it's easy for people to believe Obama was re-elected in a race against Romney, ...but does anyone of you think that a show-down between Obama & Paul would have resulted in an Obama victory? And don't you think there would have been riots in the streets had they announced such a thing? Media can spin only so much.

Good point.

The GOP prefer losing to getting RP in office. They just do the bidding of their owners. No integrety here they sold out a looong time ago.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Make no mistake about it, I disagree with everything you post and think your a dick.  But the "Benson" crack did make me laugh.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Make no mistake about it, I disagree with everything you post and think your a dick.  But the "Benson" crack did make me laugh.
well lets take this moment to find common gound then...

now that thats over, you libtard moron go gay marry someone ;)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
well lets take this moment to find common gound then...

now that thats over, you libtard moron go gay marry someone ;)
are you available? ;D
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
We are the only thing holding back a viable third party canidate.