Author Topic: Jason Genova in the Hospital???!!!  (Read 23937 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Jason Genova in the Hospital???!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2013, 01:37:51 PM »
Dude go get a job.  Why are you following mentally challenged kids on facebook?  
x3, Peewee Braun should be held liable for feeding him those steroids disguised as supplements. FILT!!!!!!
T

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2013, 01:38:33 PM »
Jason Is a perfect fit for a LAB RAT , just tell him he is getting free shit and he will take it by the boat loads no questions asked

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2013, 01:42:41 PM »

I'm not in the bullshit business so I suppose it would be hard for me to understand ::)
Have you moved to the woods yet Vince?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2013, 01:44:04 PM »
we don't sell anything illegal, but you're too stupid to understand that.
I don't like your tone asshol e. You come here and insult long-term members and regular posters!! Your posts have been reported, go back to RXHustle asswipe!
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2013, 01:45:38 PM »
yeah I am sure u are, come visit me at the IornMagLabs booth at this year's Mr. O dickhead.

Robert knows his stuff, been doing this for a long time...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2013, 01:53:57 PM »
can someone please write a summary of this thread..

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2013, 01:54:04 PM »
Last time I looked IronMags isn't selling any products that contain superdrol or ATD so legally they are g2g.

Methadrol had superdrol in it, and IML pulled it from their line once SD went on the banned list.
The bill was introduced to congress last JUly, but was never enacted...

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/s3431

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2013, 02:03:44 PM »
I don't think u should be a afraid of anything, but maybe if you met me you would realize I am a very nice guy and there is no reason to talk shit about me or my companies online.

Yes, we have thousands of customers that have used our products and report back nothing but positive results, search the internet. :)

So basicly you're saying that stuff that was never tested in clinical trials is safe? Was that tested at least on animals?

Do you know why trials on animals and humans exist and why they check drugs that in limited, controlled enviroment before putting it on the market?

The sad truth is, you have no fucking clue what might happen after taking your stuff.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2013, 02:07:52 PM »
So basicly you're saying that stuff that was never tested in clinical trials is safe? Was that tested at least on animals?

Do you know why trials on animals and humans exist and why they check drugs that in limited, controlled enviroment before putting it on the market?

Who cares? It is up to the consumer to do their own research and understand basic organic chemistry. They also put an FDA Disclaimer on the bottles for a reason as well:

FDA Disclaimer

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

*Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2013, 02:08:09 PM »

The sad truth is, you have no fucking clue what might happen after taking your stuff.

As far as I know, the only things that have true clinical trials generally are approved FDA drugs and even their trials are often flawed.  I know of no supplement manufactures anywhere that have clinical trials on their products.  

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2013, 02:12:08 PM »
Who cares? It is up to the consumer to do their own research and understand basic organic chemistry. They also put an FDA Disclaimer on the bottles for a reason as well:

FDA Disclaimer

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

*Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.

What is there to understand? You can have PHD in biochemistry and you won't be able to predict what might happen after taking this stuff.

I'm not stating that they shouldn't sell what they sell. I'm simply saying he cannot say that his products are safe, he has no clue.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2013, 02:33:41 PM »

I'm not stating that they shouldn't sell what they sell. I'm simply saying he cannot say that his products are safe, he has no clue.

And neither can any of these supplement companies. Hence, it is up to the FDA to prove that these things cause illness/death/etc...The on-us is on the buyer.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2013, 02:38:52 PM »
In my experience, if any supplement actually works and has a noticeable effect, it is often banned for one reason or another. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2013, 02:41:10 PM »

No....I think the Anabolic Steroid Act of 2004 made it crystal clear that prohormones are illegal to use and sell.  Also, we're not talking about peptides so its pointless to bring that up.

But let me ask you a question....you sell a product called 1 Andro RX...however Androsterone is pretty much a worthless steroid hormone that's mostly used in pheromone spray......what good is that going to do in building muscle.  It has no potency whatsoever

And that's prob why you haven't been busted.....because you're not selling legit prohormones

Its not so black and white Vince.  Prohormones is a very vague word that covers a TON of products, many of them have been  listed in the controlled substance act, but some are still legal.  The act does not state "prohormones are illegal" it lists certain compounds and those are not the ones sold by IronMang Labs... many companies and brands will sell products until they get banned as well, then they will stop selling them and either redo the formula or find a different compound - this is exactly what Gaspari has done, Beast, etc etc.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »
And neither can any of these supplement companies. Hence, it is up to the FDA to prove that these things cause illness/death/etc...The on-us is on the buyer.

No, unless given supplemenent contains substance that isn't well known and tested they can pretty much assume their product is safe. Of course, you can argue that you do not know if given blend of substances is safe despite each one of them being "safe" but even clinical trials have margin of error. To me, in case of blends of known substances risk is still small.

I agree that there are many dangerous and harmful substances being sold as "supplements". I don't see why it has anything to do with this particular case. Yes, many companies cannot say their products are safe. So fucking what? We're talking about one particular subject, not many.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2013, 02:46:50 PM »
In my experience, if any supplement actually works and has a noticeable effect, it is often banned for one reason or another. 

Creatine works (at least for some people and in studies) and is safe to use. Apart from that, everything else I can think of is either cosmetic, does not work or is unsafe.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2013, 02:54:54 PM »
Its not so black and white Vince.  Prohormones is a very vague word that covers a TON of products, many of them have been  listed in the controlled substance act, but some are still legal.  The act does not state "prohormones are illegal" it lists certain compounds and those are not the ones sold by IronMang Labs... many companies and brands will sell products until they get banned as well, then they will stop selling them and either redo the formula or find a different compound - this is exactly what Gaspari has done, Beast, etc etc.

What Iron Mag Labs is selling and has sold is illegal, plain and simple....they've been doing this shit for many years and they know what they are doing is wrong....however the worse thing is that they are so desperate to make a dollar that they would take advantage of someone like Jason Genova just to do so.....there's no excuse whatsoever for it whatsoever so don't give me any of this bullshit. 
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2013, 03:03:10 PM »

What Iron Mag Labs is selling and has sold is illegal, plain and simple....they've been doing this shit for many years and they know what they are doing is wrong....however the worse thing is that they are so desperate to make a dollar that they would take advantage of someone like Jason Genova just to do so.....there's no excuse whatsoever for it whatsoever so don't give me any of this bullshit. 

You're such a gay spider sometimes Melvin

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2013, 03:04:10 PM »
My deal with IronMagLabs is that 1)Their prices are marked up bigtime compared to what they cost to make/get raws/etc  and 2) Singerman is scum.
Other than that, they've made legit products. Personally, I would like to see them become similar to price like Competitive Edge Labs was. CEL was the shit when it came to designer hormones, prohormones, etc...

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »

Turn that c unt in to the Feds Melvina.
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2013, 03:19:25 PM »
You're such a gay spider sometimes Melvin

Don't know whatca mean but I do love to blow my web ;D
A

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2013, 03:31:54 PM »
yeah, that is what everyone says yet they never do, internet cowards.
Yeah that's it...meltdown for me.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2013, 03:35:23 PM »
Creatine works (at least for some people and in studies) and is safe to use. Apart from that, everything else I can think of is either cosmetic, does not work or is unsafe.
Yes.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2013, 03:41:03 PM »
::)Says the internet tuff guy.

I've seen people post BW where their liver values were 16x normal from taking your orals. It's all dollars with no regard for anyones health. Filt.

I've heard of liver values being 16 times or more normal when people have OD'd on Tylenol trying to commit suicide, when they have eaten toxic mushrooms, or had severe hepatitis.  I'd like to see the bloodwork to validate that claim. 

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »
I've heard of liver values being 16 times or more normal when people have OD'd on Tylenol trying to commit suicide, when they have eaten toxic mushrooms, or had severe hepatitis.  I'd like to see the bloodwork to validate that claim. 
I will see if I can find it. I don't want to take anything that puts my liver values at 800+.