Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47705 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2013, 05:04:47 PM »
It truly does. It's embarrassing sweating so fucking much all the time. I even keep my window open in the winter
True that. I think being in good cardiovascular health keeps the excessive sweating to a minumum. Obviously if it's summer and 90degrees out and you're on tren, you are gonna sweat no matter what LoL! Why not just go back down to 220-225lbs? That's still jacked at 5'10". I think I could pull off 240lbs pretty well but I'm 6'1". I'm 225lbs now and can run a couple miles easy, dunk a basketball, not musclebound by any means

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 05:26:25 PM »
True that. I think being in good cardiovascular health keeps the excessive sweating to a minumum. Obviously if it's summer and 90degrees out and you're on tren, you are gonna sweat no matter what LoL! Why not just go back down to 220-225lbs? That's still jacked at 5'10". I think I could pull off 240lbs pretty well but I'm 6'1". I'm 225lbs now and can run a couple miles easy, dunk a basketball, not musclebound by any means

Yo I'm gonna visit you and your boy this summer in RI. I was just talking to him about it.

Yea I would like to maintain 220lbs with no fat or water but I also want to stay off the heavier doses as long as I can. If I do ever blast again, it will be short four week higher dose blasts

I need to get my cardio back. I plan on joining a bball league next month and want to start taking those tko boxing classes at my gym again, which are crazy intense

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 05:41:04 PM »
you will feel great, i'm starting to think pretty much everyone goes through a phase where they "give up" on bodybuilding, and then realize they feel 10x better at the end, instead of the 10x worse that they were expecting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 05:49:04 PM »
240 is huge....240 is way too big fo women.

thanks man, i appreciate that

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »
I was a Cswole-ish 260-275 for years, felt like shit all the time and no doubt did a lot of damage to my health .. and looked like crap, not as bad as cswol obviously but still being over 15% is retarded

now I'm a lean 230 and hopefully will be a super lean 200 by summer, and never want to be 'big' again

when it comes to guys losing actual solid muscle, not water and size, well that has to be a headfuck.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 06:06:20 PM »
When I come off higher doses I feel it mentally. I shrink back down to 200 pounds and my arms shrink up. It is a mental battle. Right now I'm smaller than usual. I've been skipping rope and doing a lot of other cardio activities. Feels good to be in shape sometimes too. I plan on bulking up for another year or two. Once I'm around 32 I will got the trt route and maintain 200 pounds with a decent bf. Good thread alpha.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2013, 06:13:34 PM »
Yo I'm gonna visit you and your boy this summer in RI. I was just talking to him about it.

Yea I would like to maintain 220lbs with no fat or water but I also want to stay off the heavier doses as long as I can. If I do ever blast again, it will be short four week higher dose blasts

I need to get my cardio back. I plan on joining a bball league next month and want to start taking those tko boxing classes at my gym again, which are crazy intense

Check out Rushfit - this shit will drop the fat right off you and it takes only 30 minutes and get you in overall great shape fast, cardio, eundurance, stamina,etc.

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2013, 06:24:53 PM »
I was 5'8" 228lbs 9% bodyfat at my biggest, I got down to 185lbs.  around 8%, you will hear all types of comments, trust me in the long run you will look better and feel better.  Now, I am 205 lbs at 18% BF.  I feel like a pig but, most people think I look fine.  It's an identity and people will always remember you as someone who likes to workout.  Most things in the world do it for yourself, be it working out getting a black-belt or whatever.     

Philly G

• Getbig I
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2013, 08:02:30 PM »
lol damn... women must hate me lol. i am coming down from 270lbs lol I am a lean 240lbs now at 5ft 8in lol. Thank god I have a Great girl I been with for 4 years now and she is down with the my lifestyle.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2013, 08:20:27 PM »
life is bad enough not being 6'2, id sell my soul to be that height. cant imagie what I would do if i was 5'8. Props to you short guys  for not shooting yourself
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2013, 08:24:56 PM »

lol 240 is that you bro? i pictured you differently......youd do ok with the hoes down south
l

Philly G

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2013, 08:25:44 PM »
shit I love my height (5ft8in) its a good height to bodybuild with. i would not want to be over 5ft10in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2013, 08:30:28 PM »

What you singing? 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2013, 09:10:20 PM »
I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10.

How much do you weigh when you wake up at different heights?

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.

I was 318 at 5'4'' and 8% bf. I used to compete as a heavyweight but went overboard with the size over the years. It's tough coming down because I get looked at less when I go to the pool, but as others have said it's all a mental game; focus your mind on the positives of carrying less size, such as dying somewhat less earlier than average.

P.S. If you doubt my claims just ask Coach -- I worked out at his gym several times and we shot the shit repeatedly.

what reverse cowgirlboy is for.

Translated into getbigger-compatible language.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2013, 09:28:44 PM »
I was 260 a few months ago. Felt like I was dying so said fuck it and dropped down... I am personally comfortable at about 240, mainly because I have been that weight quite a bit over the last few years. I am maintaining it and wouldn't mind dropping 10-15lbs though.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2013, 02:04:34 AM »
Just having my overall fitness back is the man benefit to where I can do a shit load more things than be limited to blasting out reps at 315 like nothing etc. 

Not bad considering you've NEVER touched a steroid in your life ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2013, 02:09:30 AM »
me, but that was because i stoped training for 5 years lul

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2013, 02:15:14 AM »
me, but that was because i stoped training for 5 years lul

Went from 10 % bodyfat to 30 % in 5 years time! :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2013, 02:16:15 AM »
Went from 10 % bodyfat to 30 % in 5 years time! :D
lol and -30 pounds. but it will soon be back up =P

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2013, 02:18:45 AM »
lol and -30 pounds. but it will soon be back up =P

Exactly the same for me Bob!

From 10 % to 30 % and lost 30 pounds! How 5 years can change a man eh? :D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 02:21:28 AM »
yeah but your still young and not a old geezer like me...oops it was the other way around lollersnopper

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2013, 02:31:59 AM »
yeah but your still young and not a old geezer like me...oops it was the other way around lollersnopper

Yeah it gets more difficult to get back in shape the older you get :D

And the motivation is nil!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2013, 02:35:47 AM »
Yeah it gets more difficult to get back in shape the older you get :D

And the motivation is nil!
there is bottled motivation you now :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2013, 02:56:12 AM »
Why would anyone in their right mind use slin if they aren't going to compete? Roids is pretty much all u need or add some gh for an every day physique

buresu

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2013, 03:32:36 AM »
galeniko what's your height?