Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47761 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2013, 04:18:48 AM »
238 - 185 @ 5'10"

i thought i heard myself snore, and said the hell with that.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2013, 04:32:10 AM »
I have seen this story for decades. Guys juicing feel confident, aggressive, and have a feeling of well being. Then because of finances, health or legal they go off. Then as the drugs leaves their system they feel nervous, meek and depressed.

Being huge and drug bloated isn't a good look. Try going for a one mile jog with the chubby soccer mom down the block and half the time you can't even keep up. How's that for a cosmetic athletic physique?

Really what looks better and what's healthier? A guy who is 5'8" 220lbs juice up who sweats when it's 30 degrees out or a guy who is ripped athletic looking at 175lbs who can actually do athletic stuff? You can look fantastic to chicks being natural. You just won't be able to enter a contest or get praise from guys who are steroid fans.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2013, 06:11:48 AM »
Why would anyone in their right mind use slin if they aren't going to compete? Roids is pretty much all u need or add some gh for an every day physique

Stupidity and losing sight of your goals in the first place. At least I know I don't have the genetics to be a pro now though.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2013, 06:15:47 AM »
it took me years and years to hit 260. and then keeping that weight (offseason) was difficult for over a decade.  now i haven't been training, and i stay 250-260 and just get fatter and fatter. 

sux getting old.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2013, 06:18:27 AM »
it took me years and years to hit 260. and then keeping that weight (offseason) was difficult for over a decade.  now i haven't been training, and i stay 250-260 and just get fatter and fatter. 

sux getting old.
[/quotE
come down to 230/220 and feel good ur not competing,be at least 3/4 of a good haz....

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2013, 06:29:20 AM »
Stupidity and losing sight of your goals in the first place. At least I know I don't have the genetics to be a pro now though.

bb by its nature is stupid

we are all wallowing in the shit together
T

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2013, 06:29:51 AM »
I used to be 250-260 and not too fat, but i generally felt like shit.  A few years ago i decided i would never get over 220 and i think it was one of the best decisions i ever made.  Even on moderate doses of AAS/GH i never get over 225 at around 8% BF and i feel fantastic.  I can run a 5k like nothing, spar 30 minutes without getting tired and bang my girl like a boss for an hour without trouble.  I generally find that women can't stop looking at me at this weight and BF level, they are always approaching me and giving me compliments.  I'm still large enough to look good in clothes and my face is lean like women enjoy.  Once i got to this weight my blood pressure was perfect and i just felt good walking around, also i don't sweat nearly as much as i used to even in the Texas heat.

I think for guys my height around 5'11" the perfect weight is around 220 with abs.  I can do cardio without any problems and I'm still big enough IMO.  I never had to deal with any depression even when i came off cold turkey after being on AAS for over 3 years straight.  I felt like crap for a few months but it wasn't too bad.  These days i never go over 1000mg of combined AAS with some GH and i look incredible.  There really is no reason to be heavier than this if you aren't going to compete.

8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2013, 06:33:53 AM »
Haha, I used to gas out fucking gf at 80kg, 165cm tall. I wasn't "big", just very fucking fat (around 20% or so). Terrible times.

She was into submission and shit so riding me was absolutely OUT of a question. It was pretty fucking ridiculous, I was red and covered with sweat :DD

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2013, 06:41:02 AM »
Seeing all the fucking hot chicks at the spartan Race got me motivated to drop weight.  Best decision in years.  At 37 I feel better than I have since at least 10 years. 

195 at 5'8 and can do anything now - run, spar, pull ups, burpees, hike, bike, climb, lift, etc. 

I'm not saying turn to skinny concentration camp survivor like CN, but bloated and heavy doesnt cut it any more for most things.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2013, 06:51:01 AM »
I used to be 250-260 and not too fat, but i generally felt like shit.  A few years ago i decided i would never get over 220 and i think it was one of the best decisions i ever made.  Even on moderate doses of AAS/GH i never get over 225 at around 8% BF and i feel fantastic.  I can run a 5k like nothing, spar 30 minutes without getting tired and bang my girl like a boss for an hour without trouble.  I generally find that women can't stop looking at me at this weight and BF level, they are always approaching me and giving me compliments.  I'm still large enough to look good in clothes and my face is lean like women enjoy.  Once i got to this weight my blood pressure was perfect and i just felt good walking around, also i don't sweat nearly as much as i used to even in the Texas heat.

I think for guys my height around 5'11" the perfect weight is around 220 with abs.  I can do cardio without any problems and I'm still big enough IMO.  I never had to deal with any depression even when i came off cold turkey after being on AAS for over 3 years straight.  I felt like crap for a few months but it wasn't too bad.  These days i never go over 1000mg of combined AAS with some GH and i look incredible.  There really is no reason to be heavier than this if you aren't going to compete.

8)

Even though I always said I would never compete, deep down I thought there was a chance. I'm going to go your route starting next week. Just gotta diet on low cals

Till_I-Collapse

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2013, 06:55:13 AM »
Muscluer bloated bodies are a turn off. The latest fads in male clothings, fashion, movies, etc is about slim, streamlined and defined bodies. Hard ripped muscles are appreciated, and big muscles are usually frowned upon now.

I lost about 6 kilos of muscle size due to a back injury and I had to stop training completely. I only do some swimming and light jogging. Although I feel like shit, I was surprised with the amount of compliments I get now from females (including the wife).

Big, rounded muscles impress mainly males, while the streamlined look attracts female attention. You make the choice!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »
Lots of tiny tits posting in this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2013, 07:17:34 AM »
The hardest part is the mental aspect. As bodybuilders, we create an entire identity around being bigger than most. Friends and family describe us based on our unusual appearance. Gym buddies congratulate us on getting bigger and stronger.

When you drastically downsize, in many ways, you give up your whole persona - for some, an identity they created and maintained for decades even.

Being a bodybuilder is like wearing a superhero costume, you get to feel and look like a god, but its mostly fake and temporary.

Its good to have the introspection that you are probably doing something bad to your body and need to stop. Not trying to be cynical, but how long do you think youll last downsized before you blast back up again? For many, they honestly cannot handle how they feel when losing 20,30+ lbs of muscle

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2013, 07:21:59 AM »
djillneverwigh181 has been shrinking down his whole life.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2013, 07:25:13 AM »
I weigh around 200 at 6ft year round, bf levels are around 6% to 8 pretty much super lean. Never heavier than 207/210

Played soccer my whole life from HS to college and I was always ripped/lean during that time and my weight was around 170/175

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2013, 07:30:30 AM »
I weigh around 200 at 6ft year round, bf levels are around 6% to 8 pretty much super lean. Never heavier than 207/210

Played soccer my whole life from HS to college and I was always ripped/lean during that time and my weight was around 170/175
its worked well for you ,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2013, 07:30:44 AM »
The hardest part is the mental aspect. As bodybuilders, we create an entire identity around being bigger than most. Friends and family describe us based on our unusual appearance. Gym buddies congratulate us on getting bigger and stronger.

When you drastically downsize, in many ways, you give up your whole persona - for some, an identity they created and maintained for decades even.

Being a bodybuilder is like wearing a superhero costume, you get to feel and look like a god, but its mostly fake and temporary.

Its good to have the introspection that you are probably doing something bad to your body and need to stop. Not trying to be cynical, but how long do you think youll last downsized before you blast back up again? For many, they honestly cannot handle how they feel when losing 20,30+ lbs of muscle

Yes...

There should be a balance between the body, mind, and spirit.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2013, 07:52:14 AM »
I slimmed down to a ripped 160 lbs at almost 6ft. I am in the shape of my life and feeling better than ever. Try it

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2013, 07:55:27 AM »
yeah i used to be 400lbs at 10% body fat but thought i'd cut for the more athletic easily maintainable look so i dropped to 396lbs at 5% body fat instead.

its easy for a natural like me to do you see

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2013, 08:03:50 AM »
yeah i used to be 400lbs at 10% body fat but thought i'd cut for the more athletic easily maintainable look so i dropped to 396lbs at 5% body fat instead.

its easy for a natural like me to do you see
8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2013, 08:05:46 AM »
I slimmed down to a ripped 160 lbs at almost 6ft. I am in the shape of my life and feeling better than ever. Try it

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2013, 08:12:18 AM »

BFG, you hit the nail on the head. It absolutely is a part of my identity but even before I got really big, I was still a confident mofo and loved life.

I'm not trying to lose like 20lbs of muscle or anything like that. More like 20-25lbs total. I am sure ill probably blast again in a few months but it will likely just be tren and mast with a low test base

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
Yeah, funny that! The penis is an amazing thing!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2013, 08:30:15 AM »
djillneverwigh181 has been shrinking down his whole life.

lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2013, 08:35:49 AM »
Lots of tiny tits posting in this thread.

You're just mad cause you don't have anyone to be fat with you...Not even me anymore Cankles.